Getting to Know Amy Better Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, that," Sasha said as she straightened up and arched her back. "I got that years ago."

"Let me take a closer look," Amy said.

Sasha walked closer, turned and squatted down, putting her ass about a foot from Amy's face. Amy propped herself up on one elbow and traced the rose tattooed on Sasha's hip with her other hand. "I forget it's there," Sasha said. "I've had it almost forty years now."

I started to work my way up Amy's big thighs as I said, "She did it on a dare, as I recall."

"Not exactly," Sasha laughed. She turned around and lay on the floor next to Amy, facing her. "I was dating this guy, and he had a monster cock. You know how they say 'as big around as a beer can?' That was this guy. Any way, he wanted to fuck me in the ass." As I worked my hands up Amy's fleshy thighs I could hear her start to breathe harder. "He gave me a choice – get a tattoo, or get fucked in the ass. So I got a tattoo... but he still ended up fucking me in the ass. The tattoo hurt less, let me tell you."

My hands had finally reached the cheeks of Amy's lovely, pillowy ass. I started to knead the muscles, pushing into each cheek and spreading them apart. I could see her wrinkled brown asshole, and I could hear her pussy lips smacking moistly together every time I pulled her cheeks apart. My dick felt like an iron bar between my legs. Amy was breathing really hard now, softly moaning every time I moved her butt cheeks apart and pushed them back together.

"Your... your cunt," Amy gasped in short breaths. "Is it hard to shave it?"

Sasha traced her hand down along her breast, across her belly, and to the cleft between her legs. "Not really. It's easier when Curtis does it for me. More fun, too. But I've figured out how to do it myself in the shower." Sasha's hand lingered between her legs.

The air was thick with sexual tension. Amy was panting as my hands rubbed along her ass to between her thighs. Slowly, lightly, I traced my finger tips across the outer lips of her hairy pussy.

Amy sucked in her breath and her eyes snapped to Sasha's. Sasha smiled, and she whispered, "It's ok with me if it's ok with you." Amy licked her lips and nodded.

I took that as my cue to go further. I flattened my hand and cupped her vulva, rubbing lightly up and down. Amy's eyes never left Sasha's, but her breathing was coming hard and fast. Slowly, gently, I traced my finger down the center of her lips across her clit. She moaned from a place deep inside and started to move her ass up and down with my hand.

"Put... put your finger in," she panted. I kept rubbing up and down on her clit with one hand, but moved it so the opening to her pussy was clear. I slowly inserted the middle finger of my other hand into her. A low animal groan escaped from her lips when I'd buried my finger all the way to the knuckle.

Sasha reached over and started to rub Amy's back as I slowly worked the finger inside her. My hand on her clit started to move around in circles, rubbing her outer lips and then her clit, her outer lips and then her clit. Amy started to hump towards the floor in time with my fingers.

"Harder... harder..." she said through gritted teeth. I put my focus on the finger I had inside her, jamming it in and out and in and out. She gasped. Suddenly, Amy reached out and grabbed Sasha by the back of the neck, pulling her in for a deep searching kiss as her thighs clamped around my hands. She came hard, spasming for what felt like a minute.

As Amy started to relax, she released Sasha's head. Sasha leaned back smiling, rubbing her lips a little. Slowly, Amy's thighs relaxed as well and I was able to pull my hands back. She rolled over on her back, her big boobs flopping over to each side. After a few seconds she opened her eyes and looked at us.

"Oh... oh you guys. I've... I've never done that before."

Sasha laughed. "You've never cum on someone's living room floor before?"

"No, you bitch," Amy said, laughing. "I've never... I've never kissed a woman before."

Sasha smiled. "How'd it feel?"

"Different," Amy said, slowly bringing her breathing back to normal. "Softer than with a man, and... well, different."

"I know what you mean," Sasha said, somewhat wistfully.

"Hey," Amy said, looking up at me. "Is your dog in here?"

I looked at Sasha, then around the room. "No... why?"

"Because something keeps bumping up against my leg. I thought it might be his nose."

I looked down to see my cock nudging Amy's calf. Amy laughed again, which started Sasha laughing. I couldn't help but join them.

"I can think of a better place to put that thing than on your leg," Sasha said after she'd stopped laughing.

Amy looked over to her. "Oh, but Sasha... what about you?"

Sasha smiled at her friend and began to stroke her hair. "Don't worry about me. I want you to feel a good solid cock inside you."

Amy bit her lip and turned to look at me. "Curtis, would you... I mean, would you want to..."

"Seriously," I snorted. "You have to ask? Look at my cock; I think it's pretty apparent I'd want to."

"Do you have a..."

"Ah. Yes," I said. "Yes I do. Give me just a second." I jumped up and trotted to get the box of condoms and lube I'd purchased, my hard cock bobbing along with every step.

When I got back I found those two gorgeous women bathed in the firelight, talking to each other quietly. Amy was lying on the floor with her knees up, her big boobs and belly spreading to the sides. Sasha was propped up on one arm beside her stroking her hair, her face, her neck. I paused to fix this amazing picture in my memory, then I walked around them and settled in front of Amy. I opened the box and rolled a condom onto my steely hard dick.

As I scooted closer, Sasha reached out and began stroking Amy's thighs. Amy looked deep in my eyes and whispered, "Easy big fella. It's been a really long time, especially since I had anyone as big as you."

I scooted even closer. I rubbed a little of the lubricant on Amy's pussy, and a little more on my rubber-clad cock. I started to gently rub the head around Amy's vaginal lips. "Don't worry," I whispered. "You're running the show. I'll do just what you want me to."

Amy smiled, then looked over to Sasha. "Honey, put him in me."

My wife leaned over and lightly kissed her friend on the lips, then put her hand under my balls. She rubbed me for a second, then moved her fingers up to my shaft. She lifted ever so slightly and started to guide me towards the entrance of Amy's pussy.

A slight thrust, and the head was in. Amy's eyes widened and she sucked in a lung full of air, then slowly breathed out. "Oh that's nice," she said. I rotated my hips slowly, slowly, easing a little bit of myself into her each time. Amy's legs pressed against me and started to move up the side of my hips and back down. I could feel Sasha's fingers on the underside of Amy's thighs; it felt like she was tracing her finger tips down to Amy's ass and back up to behind her knees.

After a few minutes of this, I was buried all the way inside her. We stayed that way for a moment, looking into each other's eyes. I leaned over to kiss her and she opened her mouth, reaching for my tongue with hers. Our lips locked, and our tongues danced around each other.

I hadn't noticed her moving behind me, I felt Sasha's wonderful breasts on my back as I slowly thrust my cock in and out of Amy. Her hand started to cup my balls again. I felt her breath on the side of my face, and I broke my kiss to find her looking at the two of us. Turning my head, I kissed her long and deep.

Amy and I were picking up speed now. Whatever hesitation she'd had at the beginning was gone; she started to hump her pussy up to meet my cock each time I thrust into her. She grunted with each penetration as I dug deeper and deeper inside her. I reached out and put my hand on her right breast, feeling the stiff nipple under my thumb and finger. Sasha, meanwhile, leaned down and started sucking Amy's left breast, twirling her tongue around her nipple. I felt her hand reaching between us, until it found Amy's clit. Her fingers brushed back and forth against that little nubbin as Amy threw herself up to meet me.

I could feel the pressure building in my balls, and had just started to slacken the pace of my thrusting when Amy's ankles locked around my waist. She started to cry out - one arm went around Sasha's head at her breast, the other locked onto my hand at her other breast. I exploded inside her just as her back arched and she began to thrash about with her own orgasm.

I collapsed on top of Amy as her legs opened, freeing my hips. Sasha's hands stroked my back and Amy's face. When we'd all gotten our breath, Sasha got up and walked to the bedroom. She returned with robes for us all, and we sat on the floor together in front of the dying fire.

"So Amy," Sasha said, "Do you want to come to bed with us?"

Amy thought for a second and said, "No, I don't think so." She looked over at us. "Oh, don't worry – I'm not having regrets or second thoughts or anything like that. It's just that... well, I have to get up and go to that training tomorrow. Something tells me if I went to bed with you two I wouldn't get any sleep!"

"Sure," I said chuckling. "We completely understand, honey. You're probably right about that." I stood and helped Amy, then Sasha up. We all hugged each other tightly, and Amy kissed each of us lightly on the lips.

"Good night," she said quietly, and headed for our guest room. Sasha and I followed, making sure she had everything she needed. Within minutes we were laying in our own bed talking to each other quietly.

"So," I said. "Do you think she's really ok with what just happened?"

I could feel Sasha smiling in the darkness next tome. "Judging by how hard she came, I'd say she was ok with it."

"So, what do you think? One-time thing? Or..."

"I guess we'll find out in the morning," Sasha replied. "If nothing else, she got one hell of a good fucking tonight. She's needed that." Sasha was quiet for a moment. "It turned me on so much to see you sliding your hard cock into her."

I reached over to her and ran my fingers down her body to the smooth spot between her legs. Moisture was leaking out of her shaved pussy.

"It turned me on to see you shaved like this," I said as I walked my fingers up and down between her moist lips. "And I loved it when you were sucking her tit while I was feeling her other tit... I loved getting her off with you."

"Well, she got off. And you got off. That's – uhhhhhhh..." Sasha broke off as I slid a finger inside her wet pussy, rubbing the tip back and forth against that sensitive spot at the roof of her tunnel. I leaned over and started to suck at her breast, pulling her already hard nipple upwards with my lips. Then I slowly kissed my way down, pulling the blankets off of her body. I shifted my hand and made room for my mouth as I began lapping at her clit.

"Ungh... ungh... that's..." Sasha tried to continue, but her words broke off into another loud moan as I began sucking at her clitoris while my other hand moved up to cup her breast. As my mouth continued to work her clit I slowly eased a second finger into her. "That's... what's... important!" she cried as she started to cum, locking her thighs around my ears. I felt her thrashing on the bed as I eased up on her clit. After her hips had stopped bucking, I slowly eased my fingers out of her and crawled up her body to kiss her.

Sasha giggled a little as she tasted her own juices on my mouth. "Think Amy heard us?" she asked mischievously as we broke our kiss.

"I guess that's something else we'll find out in the morning," I said. I cradled my incredibly sexy wife in my arms and began stroking her short hair as I felt her drift off to sleep.

12