Getting to Know Daddy Ch. 02

Story Info
Riley and Dad take their love to the next level.
3.3k words
4.67
103.3k
169

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/16/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
James_Steele
James_Steele
6,929 Followers

*All characters are 18 or above.

*****

Riley's whispered confession left her father speechless. Excited, but speechless. And before he could bring himself to reply, they were already working their way through the small crowd of people. No one seemed to know they were missing, and no one really seemed to look twice at the way they were holding on to each other. They were simply a very happily reunited father and his teenage daughter, even though a lot of the people they talked to assumed Riley was in college.

Chance was doing his best to get through the people quickly, inching toward the path leading around to the front where the car was parked. He was eager to be alone with his amazing daughter, and he knew she was every bit as eager. They were almost free when Arnie, the party host and owner of the company Chance did a lot of consulting for caught them on the path that led to the front of the enormous house where the cars were parked.

Arnie was a good fifteen years older than Chance, with the charismatic, authoritative character you'd expect from a man who'd built a highly successful company. He was the only one who seemed to look at the clingy father and daughter pair with a curious squint that made Chance apprehensive.

"Leaving already?" Arnie asked, stopping them on the path.

"I promised Riley we could, um ... do a few things with the rest of the afternoon. Shopping and exploring," he answered unconvincingly. Not that it was any of Arnie's business.

"Can't say I blame you." The older man smiled. "As the father of a beautiful daughter myself, I completely understand."

Riley blushed at the compliment and Chance felt her arm squeeze a little harder. He knew Arnie's daughter, Alana. She was brilliant, gorgeous thirty year old who worked closely alongside her father in the business. Arnie was grooming her to take over when he decided to retire. They not only worked together, but Alana also lived there with her father. She was at the party, and Chance had introduced her to Riley when they first got there.

Arnie was smiling at them both now with a look that made Chance wonder if he suspected what had just happened between he and Riley. It was far from a disapproving look. If anything, the company CEO had a subtle smile on his face, making Chance wonder what else Arnie might know about close relations between a father and daughter. It would explain a lot about the unusual closeness they obviously shared.

"A sweet daughter is the best thing that could happen to a man," Chance said carefully, studying Arnie's reaction.

"I couldn't agree more," the older man replied, taking a step closer and touching Riley's bare shoulder. "I know the two of you have a lot more getting acquainted to do. Such an unusual situation, but you're a very lucky man, Chance." He turned to Riley. "Promise me you'll convince your father to bring you over some night soon to join Alana and me for dinner. Maybe you can help me talk him into coming to work exclusively for me, instead of being independent."

"That would be really nice," the girl replied shyly. "I love your house. Dinner would be really nice."

"Excellent," Arnie replied with a wide grin, turning his attention back to Chance. "I'll call you in a few days and we can set a date, then."

"Sounds great," Chance replied.

They said their goodbyes, and Chance led Riley toward the car. As they walked, he let the hand he had on his daughter's waist drop to the cheek of her ass. Riley giggled softly.

"Dad!" she whispered. "What if your boss is still looking?"

Chance grinned. "He's not my boss. He's a client. And I can pretty much guarantee he's watching us like a hawk."

"Oh my god," the girl whispered as her father walked her the rest of the way to the car with his hand on her full, round ass.

Chance opened the door for her, but before she got in he looked around to make sure they were alone. Squeezing both globes of his daughter's luscious ass, he pulled her close and kissed her briefly, but hard and deep.

Riley was smiling by the time her father got into the driver's seat. She already had her seatbelt on, and Chance noticed she was much less concerned now with keeping the hem of her dress pulled low enough to cover her ass and hips. He couldn't help letting a hand rest on the girl's bare, shapely thigh while he drove.

"I don't want to stop touching you," he said, almost apologetically.

His daughter responded by taking his wrist into her hands and pulling his up to the crotch of her panties. If anything, the material felt even wetter now than before.

"I hope you never stop," she told him. "I can't even stop getting wet. My pussy's a mess because of you."

Chance slipped a finger past the crotch of the girl's panties and slid it inside her. She sighed loudly and reclined the back of her seat, spreading her thick thighs and letting her father finger her while he drove. He took the least traveled streets he knew so he could drive as much of the way with one hand as possible. Her pussy felt hot and slick with a heavy flow of her cream.

"Daddy? Do you wanna see my tits, too? You haven't even seen 'em yet."

"I'd love that, babydoll."

Then Riley pulled the elastic, ruffle top of her dress down below her braless tits. Her father's pulse raced at the sight of them. They were so full and round, looking smooth as silk with caramel-dark areoles and thick nipples that were fully swollen. Chance guessed they were probably C cups, and the way his daughter cupped those luscious mounds in her hands and squeezed them lightly as he drove was making his cock grow hard again.

The girl's father could barely keep his mind on driving. He finally just pulled off the road into the parking lot of a factory building that was closed for the weekend. He put the car in park with his left hand and kept sliding his finger in and out of his daughter's sweet pussy while he watched her play with her beautiful tits. His cock was throbbing madly in his pants, but the thing that got to him more than anything else was the look in her glistening brown eyes.

"I've never seen anything as beautiful as you in my life," he told her. "And I thought so from the first time I saw you. Even before everything that happened today. You just amaze me, and I love you more than I thought it was even possible to love anyone."

"Daddy, you're gonna make me cry saying stuff like that."

"I'm sorry, babydoll. I just want to make you the happiest girl in the world."

"You pretty much already have."

Chance slid a second finger into her pussy, slowly fucking her slippery hole with both.

"Do you think," she started to continue, but then paused, "that you'd ever make me yours? Like completely yours?"

"Babydoll, if you weren't my daughter I'd probably ask you to marry me by now," he said.

"I'd marry you anyway."

Chance leaned over and kissed her. Her mouth opened the second their lips touched, and he kissed her long, deep and hard, curling his fingers into her g spot. She ground her hips and moaned, and he was soon kissing his way down her neck until he was sucking her nipples while she held her tits for him. Her moans grew deeper and louder as soon as he started sucking and slurping on her sweetly swollen nubs.

"Oh god, Daddy, I'm gonna cum again!" she cried.

Realizing how sensitive his daughter's nipples were, he sucked them deep and hard while he fingered her steadily. Within a couple of minutes, the inner walls of her pussy were clamping on his fingers as she groaned through an orgasm that seemed to go on forever.

The girl's climax left her momentarily breathless, while Chance pulled his cream soaked fingers out of her pussy and smeared all the moisture over the tips of her beautiful tits. Then he spent some time licking it back up, cleaning her lush orbs with his mouth. His cock was raging with need and straining against his pants. He wanted to take his daughter right then and there more than he'd ever wanted anything, but the car was cramped and he didn't want her first time to be in a parking lot. He wanted much more for his precious girl than that.

Yet it was impossible to resist those next few minutes kissing his daughter's sweet mouth and exploring her succulent tits with his hands. Finally, he forced himself to lean back in his own seat and pull the car back onto the street.

As he drove back to the hotel, Riley left her seat half reclined and never bothered to pull the top of her dress back up to cover her tits. Chance had no idea how he managed to keep the car on the road, especially when his daughter reached over to feel the bulge of his raging hard on through his pants.

"God, Dad, you're still so hard. Let me take care of you. I'll take really good care of you, I promise."

"I know you will, babydoll," he replied. "We're gonna take really good care of each other. Always."

"Always?"

"Always."

Chance wasn't sure how he managed to get back to the hotel parking garage without having to pull over again, but he was relieved when he finally got into a space and could turn all of his attention to the amazing angel sitting on the seat beside him. She put her seat upright again and pulled her dress back up, finally covering her tits. Chance watched every move she made and didn't miss the smile that graced her supple lips.

It wasn't easy to control his excited hard on as they got out of the car and had to walk back through the lobby to get the elevator up to the floor they were on. Chance walked his daughter the whole way with his arm around her, and no one paid them any more attention than they would have to any other good looking man in his late thirties with a beautiful, much younger girlfriend.

When they got back inside the suite, there was no question about where they were going. Riley merely followed her father into his bedroom. He sat down at the foot of the bed and watched her slip off her shoes, then pull the stretchy material of her dress hem up her body and over her head. His breath caught in his throat as he gazed at his eighteen year old daughter standing before him in nothing but a tiny, black pair of thong panties that were still wet and molded to her luscious pussy.

"I'm kinda big, Dad. Sorry," the girl said, looking down shyly.

Chance quickly got his shirt and pants off, and sat back on the bed with his hard cock jutting straight up.

"Come close, darling," he told her softly. When she stepped closer, Chance sighed deeply and placed his hands on her hips. He ran his hands all over her shapely legs and ass, and up along the front to massage her weighty tits.

"You're perfect," he went on. "So much more amazing than you know, and I'm dying to show you just how much."

He started kissing her body. Hungrily, but so gently at first, as if she were made of something delicate. Her breathing grew audible, and her body moved with her deepening inhales and exhales. She made a whimpering sound and touched the back of his head. He pushed her thong down and slid one hand between her smooth thighs, letting his fingers trace over the warmth of her mound and slit.

"I didn't think anyone would ever make me feel this way," she said softly. "I always wondered if you'd love me if we ever met, but this is more than I ever dreamed."

Chance leaned back and urged his daughter to lie down beside him on the bed. She followed the gentle pull of his guiding hand. He took a moment to study her face as she gazed up at him, lightly stroking her cheek while his aching cock pressed up against the side of her body. Her skin felt so hot and smooth, and it was only a matter of seconds before they were kissing each other hungrily, their moist lips wide open and their tongues twirling together in a hot, hungry tangle.

Riley was moaning and reaching to feel her father's cock where it was trapped between their naked bodies. At the same time, Chance was feeling her plump tits, then kissed a trail from the girl's mouth to the deliciously swollen nipples awaiting his mouth. Just as she had earlier at Arnie's house, the girl moaned heatedly and arched her back as her father suckled her swollen nipples. His hand slid down her body and between her legs to finger-stroke the wet lips of her pussy.

Chance slid two fingers into his daughter's slippery hole, stroking them in and out while he went back and forth from one nipple to the other with his mouth. Riley's breathing was loud and heavy, and she was gripping his cock so tight she could barely stroke her fist up and down the shaft.

But finally, the loving father rose out of his position and got between his babydoll's legs. She spread her thighs open wide to allow him room to do whatever he wanted. He remembered just how sweet and tangy her pussy had tasted when he was licking her slit back at the party. He could've spent hours eating her fresh slit, but right now he needed something he hadn't had yet.

Chance took hold of his long, thick cock and started massaging his daughter's clit with the tip of his rod. Riley was gazing at him with love and trust. They both knew what an important moment was about to come. When their eyes met, the look they exchanged was a stark confirmation of everything they both needed and wanted. Each other.

"I want you to be the one to put my cock inside you," Chance said. "If you're sure this is what you really want, take my dick in your hand and push it in where you need to feel Daddy's love."

Riley uttered a quick gasp of excitement. Following her father's instruction, she reached down and took his overheated shank into her hand and ground the head of his thick rod into the opening of her slippery core.

"Oh god, babydoll, yes," he moaned, slowly driving his hard shaft deeper into her hole.

The girl's young pussy was broiling hot and amazingly tight around the hard girth of her father's cock. Chance had never felt anything like her, and he groaned as he carefully drove every inch of his solid prick into her luscious body.

"Daddy," the girl whimpered, looking at him intensely through slitted eyes. "I love you so much. I never ... never ... felt this before."

"Me neither, my love," he told her, leaning down to kiss her while he started to slip his cock in and out of her gripping pussy. "You're perfect, babydoll. You're magic."

Riley held on to her father for dear life as he began thrusting his excited cock in and out with thrusts that quickly grew deeper and harder. She gripped his lunging body with both her arms and legs, cooing and whimpering with pleasure while his thick rod stroked her inner walls.

While he was fucking her, Chance felt his daughter cum at least three times, judging from those times her hole rippled and gripped his cock while her hips thrust back at him desperately.

But there was only so much he could take, and Chance knew his own moment of release would soon grow out of his control.

"I'm going to cum inside you, babydoll," he groaned, driving his cock into her ripe body with forceful thrusts.

"Yes, Daddy, yes! That's how I want it. I need your cum in me! Omigod, fuck!"

Chance was thrusting into his girl with all his strength, and his cock exploded with sensations that reverberated through his entire body, leaving him breathless and momentarily dazed.

But he kept fucking her even after filling her pussy with cum, gradually slowing his pace until their peak had passed and he found himself kissing her with love and hunger he'd never known.

Afterward, they lay together cuddling naked for a long time. The whispers they shared back and forth only confirmed how happy they were to finally be together. How deep their love and desire for each other was.

"I only wish you'd been with me all along," Chance told her. "I'll never forgive your mother for making me miss out on eighteen years of loving the most amazing girl ever born."

A couple of times, Riley even started crying and snuggled up as tightly to her naked father as she could.

"You're never letting me go, right?" she asked at one point.

"Never," he promised.

Eventually, Chance suggested they take a shower and then go down to the hotel restaurant for dinner. Riley smiled and said she was starving. They were just about to get up and go into the bathroom together when Chance's cell phone rang. The caller ID showed it was Arnie.

"Maybe you better take it," Riley said, snuggling up to his leg while he answered the call.

"Chance, if you and Riley can stay in town a couple more days before you go back home, Alana and I would really love for both of you to join us for dinner on Tuesday. I have a lot I'd like to talk to you about. Well ... both of you, really."

Chance and Riley looked at each other curiously. Chance couldn't help thinking about the odd conversation they had when they were leaving the party.

"Oh? Business or personal?" Chance asked, fishing.

"Both, to be honest. Especially since it involves both of you. And Alana as well." Arnie hesitated, and Riley began playing with Chance's naked cock while they waited through the moment of silence. "Riley's a very special girl," he went on, "and I know what it means to be the father of a special girl. I believe we may have quite a bit in common. Anyway, of course you know you can use the company suite for as long as you like. Take your pretty girl out to see the sights."

Chance looked questioningly at his daughter, and she nodded, smiling.

"That sounds great," he said. "We'll see you on Tuesday."

Riley and Chance got into the shower together and were washing each other's body when she asked her father what he thought Arnie wanted to talk about.

"I'm not sure," he said, "but I do have my suspicions. I think ... maybe ... he saw what we did in the garden."

"Oh ... that's bad."

"Well, maybe, but I really don't think so."

"No?"

Chance shook his head and held his wet, naked daughter by the shoulders. "No. If what I think is true, then Arnie is fucking his daughter, Alana, and probably has been for a long time. I think he recognized that we're just like they are."

Riley grew quiet and thoughtful, but neither of them skipped a beat in thoroughly washing and drying each other. They got ready to go to dinner as quickly as they could. There was so much for them to talk about just on their own.

James_Steele
James_Steele
6,929 Followers