Getting to Know Elizabeth

Story Info
My first experience with Liz.
960 words
3.9
11.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

--
I plan to write many stories in a series about Elizabeth and I. She changed my life, and while this first story has very little sex, trust me there's a lot to come. I wanted to do this right, and I feel a story to set up our relationship was an important element.
--

Elizabeth and I officially met at a party. I had seen her around before amongst friends and such. She dated a buddy of mine once for a bit. At 5'2" she must've weighed maybe 110lbs. Cute as a button, with a really stellar body. What was better than that thought was her smile. Having talked to her a couple of times I observed her smile in public – it could light up a room. Beautiful and smart, she was studying some sort of science at the local university.

As for myself, well, I was a gangly sort of "cute over sexy" type guy. Someone who had perfected the art of humour because I couldn't win ladies with my looks. I worked a well paying but ultimately boring job that helped pay the bills, but not much else.

Back to the party – I had just broken up with my girlfriend and many people at the party had taken her side – I wandered around looking for someone to talk to with very little luck. I decided to go to the bathroom and then perhaps make a quick unnoticed exit. I walked into my friends bedroom knowing about a en suite bathroom that rarely got used. When I walked in Elizabeth was sitting there on the bed. Dressed a little too nice for the party, in the way a younger girl trying to impress a guy does, she looked stunning. Pale skin accented by darker hair. Gorgeous blue eyes.

"Hey" she said. "Joshua right?"

"Yeah – Elizabeth?" As if I didn't know.

"Yeah – sorry – I was just hanging out – needed a minute or two."

"No worries – my fault. I can leave if you want."

"No, it'd be better if you stayed."

And stay I did. Three hours later it seemed we had talked about everything from school to ex's to sex to family. I felt I knew this girl better than my ex. Something just clicked. I wish I could tell you we fucked on the floor, made wild passionate love all over the bedroom and bathroom, but we talked, and once in a while my toes touched her foot. Every time though it might as well have been an orgasm. The electricity I felt by having that minimal contact with her body was palpable. I doubted she felt the same. She was 20 and I was 30 – and that age difference always seemed to be to be nothing more than her needing someone to talk to in a time of need.

Nevertheless we exchanged phone numbers and ended up texting in the month that followed. Oftentimes I asked her out for a drink, she said it probably wasn't a good idea. She was interested in someone at school who didn't seem to be interested in her, and I had just ended a 3 ½ year relationship. I couldn't argue with her logic. Something that would come back to haunt me in later months.

We did end up seeing each other a lot more while we were out though in social settings. She had started to see a guy who I thought was a real idiot – but it prompted me one day to text her.

"So now that you're with David, does that mean I should stop my awkward guy flirting?"

A text came almost immediately back, "Well, maybe you're not the only one with an crush."

I was floored. This beautiful, talented woman seemed to all of a sudden crack out of her shell.

"What does that mean?"

"Well, maybe I like you."

"But, what about David?"

"It's not going anywhere. But it's made me realize I really enjoy talking to you."

Well that lead to a ton more texts over the next week before we had plans with a group to go out for some food. We sat next to each other, knee to knee. Feeling that electricity that I hadn't felt since the party. Liz offered to drive me home after, something we had pre-agreed on. She parked outside my house and I asked her if she wanted to come in.

"It's a bit early for that." She told me. She told me at the party that she was a virgin, so I wasn't surprised that my invite in was denied. What I was surprised about was that I didn't mind. Despite my cock hardening in my pants sitting next to this stunning woman I realized I liked her. I didn't mind not rushing into anything and I was more than okay sitting and talking to her. Which we did, for an hour, maybe more. Again, the conversation flowed smoothly, unlike anyone I had ever been with.

At one point I got up the nerve. I reached across to the drivers seat, grabbed her and pulled her towards me. Our lips met. Her mouth parted and our tongues intertwined in each others mouths. Her small delicate hands wrapped around my shoulders and my head. We pulled each other as close as we could get and then tried to get even closer. It was like months of pent up sexual energy unleashed onto each other. What felt like hours went by when in truth it was probably only three or four minutes. We broke apart, like boxers in a ring who needed a break. Panting heavily and staring directly in each others eyes we knew, this was something.