Getting to Know Friends

Story Info
Meeting Couples Groups for Sex.
1.5k words
3.96
37.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have always been very curious about people's sexual fantasies and decided to try and interest my lovely wife of 12 years to participate in my exploration of the sexual universe. My life as a college professor who teaches physics keeps me involved in everything except anything to do with sex. My wife Emily is a therapist 35 years old and built like a brick -----house. Our two kids were just getting into the stage where they know more than us about nearly everything. Our sex life had diminished in recent months and I was getting concerned. I researched how to make connections and get conversations started with people outside of marriage and found it not an easy or confidential area to get into. To make the leap there had to be some risks.

I took the biggest risk when I started talking to my wife Emily about just visiting a swingers club. Being the therapist that she is analyzed my interest and said why, was she not good enough for me anymore. After making me feel like a sex fiend she refused to participate in any further discussion.

I ran across an ad where a small group was trying to start a couples club and asked my wife to join me in going to their first meeting. It was held at a clubhouse at an apartment complex. It was plainly stated that there would be no sex at this meeting just making new friends. She said you are not going to let this go are you, she than agreed with a lot of conditions.

We arrived and found a most disappointing gathering there. Mostly young men hoping to find someone who wanted to jump their bones. They kept hitting on my wife and another wife of the only other couple there in our age group that showed any interesting possibilities. After buying few drinks my wife said "I told you so" and wanted to go home. We left but as we were walking outside the interesting couple stopped us and asked to talk to us. After we introduced each other we agreed the gathering was a complete bust but did agree to go somewhere with them to have a drink before going home. Their names were Ray and Kathy and lived in our same city.

We stopped at a nearby lounge and ordered drinks and got to know each other. Ray was a handsome car dealer 40 years old and his wife was a 30 year old bond trader. They had two kids and had been married 8 years. As it turned out things were reversed in their case, Kathy was the aggressive one in seeking outside sexual participation as she had been a virgin when meeting Ray and he had a very promiscuous life style before marriage. Outside interest aside my wife and Kathy seemed to bond that evening. We exchanged phone numbers and called it a night.

Interestingly it was Kathy who convinced my wife Emily to explore some possibilities. Emily came to me and said she was willing to have some sensual discussions with Ray and Kathy and see where that goes.

We met at their home on Saturday night. After a few drinks and their kids going to bed we got down to the subject at hand. Kathy asked Emily about her premarital sex history and to my complete surprise Emily told her that she had about 10 partners, most while in college and one after college before she met me. (I only knew about 3 guys and one girl). Emily had some explaining to do when we got home. Kathy than took away my edge by asking me the same question. Emily said to be honest if this was going to go anywhere. I admitted to 12 or 13 not counting petting and partners where there was no intercourse. (Emily only knew of 6 girls) that I had previously admitted to. When she asked Ray the same question he said he really did not know but it was 30 + some.

Emily than took all of us by surprise and asked Ray if they could go somewhere and get to know each other better. Kathy said that she could only participate with me if Ray was present also and suggested that all 4 of us adjourn to their master bedroom. I agreed but Emily asked if her and Ray could go first and we come up in about 15 or 20 minutes.

Kathy and I had another drink and I asked her if she was ready for something like this and she raised her skirt to show me that she had no panties on. She then walked over to me and rubbed my cock through my pants. We then had a long passionate kiss and I began to worry that Emily would be the rock in the gears to stop anything from happening. Kathy and I finished our drink and went upstairs.

Upon opening the bedroom door all my concerns were gone. My wife lay on her side naked spooned against a naked Ray with her legs spread and his large cock in her pussy with his hand on her left breast. Emily's eyes were closed and she seemed to be enjoying herself. I went over and kissed Emily and squeezed her right nipple. She opened her eyes and said I had Kathy and I should take care to please her. I should not worry about her and Ray as they were doing fine.

Kathy was standing there with her mouth open when I walked up behind her and reached around and cupped her generous breasts. She then turned her head and kissed me and said to please strip off her cloths quickly. I needed no further encouragement and had stripped her naked in no time and she turned and started doing the same to me. Emily and Ray seemed captivated by watching us and I heard Emily have a loud orgasm and telling Ray to keep fucking her and fuck her harder. Kathy dropped to her knees and took my cock in her mouth and started sucking the sensitive end and with her hand and the generous saliva began stroking the balance of my cock.

I raised her up and pushed her back on the couch in their bedroom and began licking and sucking her pussy. She came almost immediately flooding my face with her juices. I kept looking over and Ray and my wife but they seemed lost in their own bliss as Ray was sucking my wife's cunt and making her give off a muffled scream.

I placed my cock at the entrance to Kathy's wet pussy and she sucked it in and began holding my butt cheeks to keep me deep inside. She rubbed tight her pelvis to my cock and began to moan at which time to my disappointment I unleashed my fist load of cum in her pussy. I kept moving in and out of her and to my surprise kept my dick hard. We fucked for what seemed like an hour before she pulled me out and put my cock in her mouth and sucked off all our love juices.

At this point I looked over at my wife and Ray and he was fucking her doggy style and holding on to her large tits. I heard him say he was getting ready to cum and Emily said cum in my pussy. At this point Kathy said we should join Ray and Emily on the bed and make sure they are comfortable.

I lay down on the bed facing Emily who was taking Ray's cock deep doggy style and she looked at me and smiled and said thank you. Then she proceeded to cum herself as Kathy had crawled under her and was licking her clit while Ray was doing her. I them went over and started sucking and licking Kathy's pussy when I felt someone stroking my cock. Ray had his hand on my wet cock and was stroking me to a full hard on. While fucking my wife Ray motioned for me to stand next to the bed at which point he started licking and sucking my cock. At this point my wife had collapsed on Kathy and started in a 69 position giving back to Kathy what she had received.

Ray said since they were there first he and Emily would be the first to leave and they would see Kathy and I downstairs. After they left I held Kathy's naked wet body close to me and she asked if I ever was going to cum. When I told her I had hours ago she said "Wow" than you should be ready to go again and she crawled on top of me and inserted my cock into her wet pussy.

We fucked for what seemed like a few minutes but it was probably closer to 30 minutes when she came loudly and I came again into her wanton pussy.

We went down stairs and found Emily and Ray sitting on the couch kissing and foundling each other. After a few minutes Emily and I left. When we got in the car Emily said that we were not going to talk about what we did. But that she did not regret doing it but did not know if she wanted a repeat performance. When we arrived home I held her close and before the sun came up we had a great fuck together. We haven't spoken since of that night.