Getting to Know Her Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unhooking her bra as she came towards me, she pressed her left breast up to my mouth and said, "Kiss it lover, suck them. I want to feel your pretty pink lips all over my breasts."

My wife loved having her breasts kissed and sucked so I wasted no time bringing her breast up to my mouth with a shower of kisses, quickly sucking her hardening nipple between my lips. As I did this, she shucked off her panties and soon had at least two fingers buried inside herself.

"Ohhh, yes Stacy, suck me. Suck me so good girlfriend. I want it so bad. Suck them hard. Mmmmm yes."

In all our years together I had rarely seen my wife so aroused so I tended to my task with greater urgency frantically drawing my tongue back and forth across her nipple and sucking her breasts into my mouth. I alternated between them as she urged me on.

Soon the combination of my effort and my wife's furious frigging of her snatch brought her to an intense orgasm. She wasn't normally that vocal when she came but this time she screamed out, "Oh yes, oh yes, that's so good. You're so good Stacy, you're so hot."

As she shuddered through her climax she collapsed on top of me and I held her to me, her naked and me fully clothed for several minutes while she calmed down. Somewhere in the course of events my iron hard unit had become untucked and I could feel the throbbing tip working its way out of the top of my pretty pink panties.

As she recovered my wife eyed me hungrily once again, "That's just the start girlfriend"

In no time we had moved ourselves back to the top of the bed and were again making out as we had done in the car. I was still clothed, but as my wife kissed and caressed me she began to sensuously undress me, starting with my blouse.

"I want to suck your nipples girlfriend," she said and then she unbuttoned a couple of buttons and began gently planting kisses all over my cheeks, ears and neck. There was no question that she was leading the action, so I let her give her 'girlfriend' all the girl-on-girl pleasure she could handle and enjoyed the ride.

Soon she had my top off and massaged my nipples through my lacy bra. The silky sensation was amazing and I reached up to work her sensitive nubs to return the favor. Unlike our initial coupling, this was slower and more deliberate. Two women gradually bringing each other up to a higher and higher level.

We continued our exploration to other zones. Soon my skirt was unzipped and discarded and I was laying there in just my bra and tented panties. From time to time she would snake a hand across my rock hard member, gathering a bit of pre cum or giving it a gentle loving squeeze as we continued to make out as women.

In return I often did the same, rubbing a thumb across her clit or dipping a finger in to collect some juice for my own pleasure or perhaps to rub across my wife's lips or nipples to sensuously kiss away.

I don't know how long we continued in our 'lesbian' bliss before my wife finally decided she needed another orgasm. She slid down my panties and then straddled me her clit inches away from my hardness.

"I need you now lover. I need it bad....mmm Stacy put that big strap on inside of me and let me ride you."

With that she mounted me and proceeded to fuck me hard. Normally when one thinks about fucking one thinks of the one with the cock doing the fucking and the one with the pussy as getting fucked. Not so this time. My wife slammed herself up and down on my rod with a passion all the while panting out encouragement.

"Oh yes, Stacy, oh that feels so good"

"Oh Stacy, you are so hard. Oh, girlfriend. Oh yes, fuck me good lover. Make me cum."

"Oh yes lover, ohh I can feel you in me so deep. Oh yess, yess, yess Oh Stacy, Oh Stacy, Oh girlfriend. Cum for me, cum with me."

I was glad she finally reached her climax as I had been holding back for all I was worth. At her urging I released a tremendous blast and gulped for air as I did so, suddenly realizing I had been holding my breath as I tried to keep from cumming. The lack of oxygen had me seeing stars and I continued to spurt several more times as her convulsing pussy milked the last of my cum from me.

Our passions spent, we snuggled and kissed gently enjoying the afterglow of our lovemaking before we both drifted off to sleep.

* * * * *

Somewhat later I was awakened to the feel of my wife licking and kissing my nipples. Cradling her head in my arms I let her continue at her own pace until she slid herself up to kiss me.

"So how did Stacy enjoy her big girls night out?"

"It was great. I felt much more relaxed this time. Maybe it was having a girlfriend along that made it better."

"I loved it too. I couldn't believe how aroused I got. That was the best Stacy sex ever."

"Yes. It was the best Stacy sex ever."

We kissed and cuddled a little more with a few of our caresses becoming a little more intimate.

"Can I ask you something?" she said.

"Yes, of course."

"Well, I'm a little embarrassed by this, but I'd like to try something."

"What is it?"

"Well, I know this little lesbian sex fantasy of mine has been growing bit by bit and I think we both kinda enjoy it, so I'd like to take it a little further."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, I want to ask you if you'd consider letting me do you with a strap-on...you know, let me be the guy and you be the girl. I'd really like to try it sometime. You know, when we're ready. Would you do it? Would you do that for me?"

"I'm not sure. I've never really thought about it."

"For me it's the next step in this fantasy. I like being on top and I get so hot when you're the girl. I'd like to try it. So think about it, please. For me."

"I will."

With that she moved in for a kiss, which quickly turned into something more. Moments later we were again deep into our passion as we made love one final time -- this time as husband and wife (although she remained on top).

12