Getting to Know Her

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dilandau
Dilandau
308 Followers

"Still sounds like magic to me," he said. Her breasts were perfect, in every way. How could that be just some genetic condition?

"The doctors don't exactly understand it either. But it poses no danger; my mom was fine, and so am I. We're just very big."

She showed him the master bathroom, which was bigger than his whole apartment. The huge shower cabin had nozzles on all sides, and the bath was bigger than any he'd ever seen. He imagined what she'd look like taking a bath there, all wet and soapy, her massive boobs rising out of the water.

"I grew pretty fast from the start," she continued. "I was a D-cup by the time I was twelve. It led to a lot of teasing, especially from jealous girls. The boys changed their tune when they hit their own puberty, so I always had more male friends growing up. That changed again when I got so big I started to intimidate them. When I was sixteen, I was reaching basketballs. I wasn't very self-confident back then, so lots of baggy shirts and special bras to try to hide how big I was. By the time I started university, I was probably around watermelon size. It was then that I decided I'd rather work from home than face a new group of people."

Erik considered the story. "As much as it pains me to have to ask this... why didn't you get a reduction?"

"Don't think I didn't consider it, especially back then. But my condition is so unique that they were never sure if it'd be safe. Nowadays, I'm much more at ease with who I am. These things are part of me, and it'd feel wrong to do anything to them. Besides, they're fun, they feel good, and no matter what anyone else says, I think they look sexy."

"I definitely think so," Erik conceded.

"I know you do," she laughed. "By now, I've learned to love me, huge growing breasts and all. If other people don't like it, that's their problem, not mine. I also figured that if I never went out because I don't like dealing with types one and three, I'd never get the chance to meet the right type four, like you."

Erik blushed crimson as they proceeded back downstairs, and she showed him the rest of the house. The main floor consisted of a very spacious kitchen, which he'd already seen, dining room, family room and living room. One area behind the garage had been converted into a small gym, where Jessica kept herself in good enough shape so she could walk with her enormous endowments. She had to be quite a bit stronger than a normal girl, Erik thought, even though she didn't look particularly muscular.

Probably the most interesting feature was the pool out back. Jessica explained how she loved to spend time floating around in there, enjoying the weightless sensation.

The food arrived just as they were done, and the poor delivery boy was so flummoxed when Jessica answered the door he barely managed to say a word. He just handed her the pizzas, and ran off.

"That's why I always pay online," she said. "They don't always remember to ask me, and I don't want to get them in trouble."

"Definitely a type two," Erik laughed.

"You'd think they'd know about me by now... it's not like this is the first time I've ordered there. Sometimes, I think they send their new guys on purpose, as some kind of initiation ritual."

Erik smiled at her. "If I worked there, I'd be willing to fight to get the deliveries to your house."

They got out plates and drinks, and sat down on the luxurious leather couch in the living room. Jessica turned on the TV, and after perusing Netflix for a little bit, they selected a movie to watch. Erik munched his pizza as it started playing, watching Jessica more than the screen.

Jessica's bountiful bosoms filled her whole lap, and then some. She was resting her plate on the shelf of her breasts, and Erik enjoyed watching them wobble every time she picked up a slice. He could see bare skin under the bottom of the shirt, which had ridden up a little when she sat down, and he longed to touch it.

She'd been right; this didn't feel like a first date. Normally, the point of first dates was to get to know each other, and they already knew each other pretty well from having lunch several times. The relaxed vibe gave him more of a second, or even third date impression. It made him feel like things might go a bit further than what he'd normally expect on a first date.

He put his plate on the side table when he finished his pizza, and inched a bit closer to her on the couch. Normally, this was the point in the movie where he'd slide in close, and put his arm around her shoulder. The problem was, Jessica's boobs were just so vast, there was no way he could do that without having to sit against her breasts.

He settled for putting his arm on the back of the couch, his hand just barely reaching her far shoulder. It was all he could do without actually touching her boob. Even so, he was sitting awfully close to it. Under normal circumstances, he'd have no problem sitting close to a girl, but these were her tits! You didn't just lean up against a girl's tits at the beginning of a date!

She noticed what he was doing, and put her own plate away. She gave him a shy, somewhat demure smile, encouraging him. He moved a little bit closer, just barely not touching her boob. He was so close to her, he could feel her warmth. Could he move closer still?

He was still hesitating when she took the decision for him. She pulled her legs up on the couch—underneath her boobs—and snuggled up to him, resting her body against his, putting her head on his shoulder.

He wasn't just touching her boob now; her right breast was squarely in his lap, filling it entirely! The huge weight of her titanic tit rested on his legs and pushed against his stomach and chest. He would've been mortified if he hadn't been so turned on.

His right arm had been resting on his legs when she moved up against him, and it was now pinned down underneath that massive weight. The button-up shirt Erik was wearing was short sleeved, so there was nothing separating his hand and arm from the bare skin of her tit sticking out the bottom of her shirt. Right below his face was the endless valley of her cleavage, now closer than ever.

He felt his dick stiffen in his pants, and he fervently hoped she wouldn't be able to feel it against her skin. However, she gave him a devious grin that told him quite plainly that she had indeed felt it, but she didn't say anything. He wanted desperately to get away to avoid embarrassing himself further, but there was no way he could do that without lifting the gargantuan boob off him somehow, which would probably make things worse.

He considered telling her he had to use the bathroom, but what would she think if he did that? Probably that he was going to jerk off in there. Not to mention that he'd have to get up and walk while still erect. At least right now she couldn't see it, even if she could feel it.

More than that, though, there was a part of him that never wanted to move again. He could sit here until he starved to death, and he'd have no regrets about his life choices when he died. There was no place in the universe he'd rather be than underneath Jessica's giant tit.

The fact that she apparently didn't mind that he was in full contact with her, or how his body was reacting, made it even hotter. He fervently wished he wouldn't come in his pants. It had never happened to him before, but if anything could make that happen, this would be it.

The feeling was exquisite. The flesh resting on top of him was just so soft, and warm. It covered him like a very heavy, very full blanket, and the sensation was almost relaxing. Part of him just wanted to cosy up around that gigantic breast, and doze off there. The only thing stopping him was the arousal, which was much stronger still. His breaths were short and quick, and he didn't even want to guess how high his heartrate was. The desire to just grab that tit, caress it, lick it, bury his face in it, and rub his dick against it... to just devour that magnificent piece of femininity was almost overpowering

They sat like that for a while, and after he finally began getting used to the feeling of the world's biggest boob, he started to become aware of other sensations. Jessica was resting against his side, her head on his shoulder. Her luscious, silky hair was tickling his face and neck. Her gorgeous face, looking so content, was mere centimetres from his.

Her right arm was in between them, underneath her gigantic tits. He felt the back of her hand against the side of his leg, her fingers idly brushing against it from time to time. His own left arm was over her shoulder, his hand caressing her other arm. Her skin was flawless, and velvety soft under his hand.

This was, without a doubt, the most erotic moment of his entire life. Just cuddling with this extraordinary girl was better than any sex he'd had in the past. He knew right then and there that he was ruined forever. No one could ever match up to Jessica; other girls just need not apply anymore. He'd better do everything in his power to make things work with this marvellous girl; if he couldn't, he'd never find anyone even close.

It wasn't even just the fact that she was so astoundingly beautiful, nor the superhuman bust. From their interactions this week he knew she was energetic, smart, incredibly kind, and so much fun to hang out with. She had an amazing confidence about her, a sense that she was totally at ease about who she was, which was inspiring to him. He'd heard the phrase "when you know, you know" before, but he'd never really understood what it meant. Now he knew. He was going to marry this girl someday... if she wanted him.

After what felt like no time at all to him, but which had to be at least thirty minutes, she suddenly stirred. She grabbed the remote, and paused the movie. "I just remembered!" She exclaimed. "I got dessert!"

She stood up, much to Erik's regret. He felt almost naked without that comforting weight on top of him now. Not to mention, the bulge in his pants was very obvious, and no longer hidden from view. He tried to adjust his pants surreptitiously, though it was kind of futile. He gave up, hoping that if she hadn't minded feeling it, she wouldn't mind seeing it.

She walked over to the kitchen as he stood up to stretch his legs. As nice as the feeling had been, his range of motion had been rather restricted while sitting like that.

"Not too heavy for you, I hope?" She said teasingly, casting a sly smile in his direction. Was it his imagination, or did her eyes dart towards his crotch for a second?

"Nuh-uh," he managed to utter. He wondered once again how she was able to walk like it was nothing, and without even a bra to help her. Nothing about her posture showed she had such a massive weight attached to her chest.

She seemed to have read his mind. "Like I said, it takes a lot of exercise. I'll show you my routine one day, if you're interested. Do you want ice-cream?"

She bent over in front of the fridge, and opened the freezer drawer. Erik almost lost it, right then and there, when he saw her breasts hanging pendulously in front of her as she rummaged through the drawer. They hung to the ground, and pushed up against the drawer. It almost made him miss the amazing view of her ass this was giving him.

From this angle, he could see the huge stretches of under-boob sticking out of her shirt. Cleavage from below was not something he'd ever even given any thought before, but it was now his new favourite thing. Also visible for the first time was her flat, oh-so-sexy stomach. He wanted to kiss that stomach, and feel her tits rest on his head as he did so.

"Vanilla, chocolate, or pistachio?" She asked, seemingly unaware of the view she was giving him. Her boobs were dragging over the floor as she moved, and her shirt, stretched to the limits by the hanging pair, was riding up, helped by the friction with the floor. Slowly, it was creeping up past the front of her boobs, revealing the edge of her giant areolas.

"Can I have all three?" He asked, trying not to let on what he was seeing. It was hard to keep his voice from wavering. He didn't want to be rude, but he was completely unable to stop himself from staring. Fortunately—or not—most of what was happening was out of view, beneath her.

"Sure, if I can get it into a cone. Or do you want a bowl?" She stood up, holding one of the containers of ice-cream.

Erik gasped. On the right breast, her shirt had slipped above her nipple, which was completely hard from the cold of the freezer. A huge, melon-sized pink protrusion that stuck out quite a bit from her equally large areolas. It was big enough for him to wrap his entire hand around.

Erik turned around so fast it made it him dizzy. His heart was pounding in his chest as he struggled to act normal. "C...cone, please," he stammered.

He heard her laugh. "Oops," she said. "Well, nothing you haven't seen before, I'm sure."

Was she joking? Sure, he'd seen nipples before, but never in his life had he seen anything like that. That was the largest, sexiest nipple he could've ever imagined. He longed to put his mouth on it, to suck on it. It probably wouldn't actually fit in his mouth, but damn if he didn't want to try. He'd only gotten a glimpse, and now he wanted more.

He risked a glance over his shoulder, and saw she had fixed her shirt. Her nipples were still hard, making huge tents in the fabric. He tried not to look at them directly, instead focusing on her face. She was beautiful enough, so that wasn't too difficult.

"I guess that's what I get for going braless with a short shirt," she said as she was getting the cones out of the pantry. "Maybe not one of my best decisions. Or, maybe it was, from your point of view." She winked at him.

Erik still felt his heart hammer in his chest. She was just so casual about her sexuality. It made her even more desirable than she already was, in his opinion. Urgently needing to distract himself, he looked around the living room. His eyes fell on a framed picture sitting on a bookshelf. He picked it up, and looked at it.

In the middle was Jessica, wearing a cute red sweater that covered her much more fully than anything he'd seen her wear so far. The sweater, which would've been entirely uninteresting on any other girl, somehow still seemed obscene with the huge globes underneath it. It gave a whole new meaning to the term sweater puppies. She was a little bit smaller than she was now, indicating the picture was taken a while ago, though no more than a year, he guessed.

On Jessica's right in the picture was a tall, handsome middle-aged man, who had to be her father. Next to him was an attractive woman, with the most colossal bust he'd ever seen, leaving even Jessica far behind. He couldn't actually tell how big they were, since only a small part was in the picture. The woman was turned to the side, with most of her chest out of frame. Still, from the way they reached down to the floor and curved up in front of her face, he could tell their actual size had to be somewhere between 'ginormous' and 'insane.' The size of cars, was his lowest estimate. No wonder she couldn't move anymore.

And Jessica could be that size one day? The thought excited him, which was still surprising to him. He'd never even fantasised about much more than a G cup before he met Jessica, and here he was hoping her already immense assets would grow even larger. It was a side of him he'd never known before.

"Is that your mother?" He asked, somewhat unnecessarily.

"What gave it away?" She chuckled. "Not bad, right? The women in my family age well."

He looked at the figure in the picture more closely. She was a lot shorter than her daughter, and her face was more rounded. Jessica seemed to have inherited her tall stature and more angular features from her dad, and she was that much more beautiful for it. Still, her mom was definitely not bad looking for a woman over fifty, if he'd done the math right. If he'd had to guess her age without knowing anything, he would've thought she was barely thirty.

It promised great things for Jessica, he realised. The age-old wisdom said that if you wanted to know what you were getting with a girl, you had to look at her mother. And Jessica's mother showed he'd be getting a lot, and then some.

A very tall, somewhat lanky looking fellow with glasses was on Jessica's other side, and next to him was a short Asian girl. "And this is your brother?" He asked, looking over at Jessica, who was scooping the ice-cream into the cones, having to hold them above her bountiful breasts. There was definitely some resemblance, though Jessica carried her height much better.

"Yep, that's Paul, and his girlfriend Hitomi," she said. "Ironically, or maybe not, Paul only likes flat-chested girls. I guess he was overexposed at a young age."

He put the picture back down. "Your family looks nice," he told her.

"Maybe you'll meet them one day," she said, winking at him. "Also, bonus points if you can guess my parents' favourite book."

He thought about it for a second. "Paul and Jessica... That means... wait, wouldn't you have to be Alia then? Wasn't Jessica Paul's mom?"

She laughed. "It's not a perfect match-up. They preferred Jessica, thankfully."

"It suits you much better, I agree," he said, nodding.

"At least we should be thankful they didn't name us Leto and Ghanima, I guess."

He laughed at that, and walked back to the couch. Jessica was putting the ice-cream back in the freezer, and he was once again treated to the sight of her bending over. He wondered what it would be like to be underneath those babies when they were hanging down like that, and his dick began to stiffen again. Unfortunately, no wardrobe malfunctions happened this time.

She returned to him carrying the cones; his one had the three flavours, while hers only had chocolate ice-cream. His fingers brushed hers as he took his cone, and he shivered; even that simple contact still excited him. "Thanks," he said, and sat down.

She sat down too, and they returned to their previous position, Jessica's huge breast in his lap, feeling so incredibly good. The only difference was that his hand wasn't trapped under there this time, since he was using it to hold the cone. He had to hold his arm up awkwardly to be able to reach around her breast and eat his ice-cream. A small glimpse of what it was like to be her, he supposed.

He looked over at Jessica, who leaned against him again, though sitting a bit straighter than before since she was eating. He watched her tongue slide over the cold treat, and he couldn't help but imagine she was licking something else. Ice-cream would get on her lips occasionally, and she'd lick it off using her tongue. Whether deliberately or not, she was eating that cone very seductively, and it was mesmerising to watch.

She looked up from her ice-cream, and gave him a knowing glance. "Are you going to turn the movie back on?" She asked innocently, as if she wasn't aware what had distracted him.

"Oh, right!" He exclaimed. He looked around on the couch. "Where did you put the remote?"

"I, um, put it away," she said, looking down at her cleavage. "You want to get it for me? My hands are occupied."

Erik turned white, not believing what he was hearing. Sure, she had an ice-cream cone in one hand, and her other was in between them, under her breast again, but surely her suggestion couldn't be as innocent as she made it seem. He could just hold her ice-cream instead, right? However, she was looking at him expectantly, clearly waiting for him to go through with her request.

"You... you're sure?" He asked in disbelief.

She nodded, and innocently licked her ice-cream. The way she was acting, she'd asked nothing more risqué than him retrieving the remote from between the couch cushions. Instead, he was faced with having to dig between two much more inviting looking pillows.

Dilandau
Dilandau
308 Followers
123456...8