Getting to Know Her

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dilandau
Dilandau
308 Followers

Erik's erection had come back with a vengeance from the vision of this ultra-beauty in that micro-bikini. Weird to think of it that way; a bikini that could easily fit over his entire head was just so small on her. He blushed hard, though he was happy that Jessica didn't seem to mind.

"Ready?" She asked as she passed him, giving him a view of the sides of her nearly bare breasts. For the first time, he could clearly see how they hung in front of her flat stomach. He couldn't get over how full they were; breasts that size really ought to sag to the floor, but they didn't. They sat proud on her chest, yet were still unmistakably natural in shape, and how they moved.

"Ready as I'll ever be," he muttered, and stared at her ass as she walked to the glass sliding doors at the back of the house. The bikini bottom was equally skimpy, leaving a good portion of her perfectly formed derriere exposed. Her sexy upper back was covered by nothing more than the bikini's strings, which were only barely long enough for her to have been able to tie them together. The string was digging into the side of her breasts, flesh spilling over them, as it wasn't really long enough to reach around them. Strange; he would've expected her back to be more muscular, to be able to carry those overweight wrecking balls, but she didn't look it. Just like the rest of her, her shoulders and back were perfectly soft and feminine, toned just enough to look fit.

He resisted the impulse to tug on the string and release her massive monsters, knowing that now was not the time. That time may yet come, though... if not tonight, then almost certainly some other day, the way things were going. He couldn't remember ever being on a date that went this well, with a girl that he liked—and that liked him—this much.

She swung her hips seductively as she walked outside in front of him. "In case you're wondering, I do have bikinis that actually fit," she said, giggling impishly. "But none of them suited my fancy tonight. This one's a bit older, but I thought you'd like it."

"You weren't wrong," Erik said quietly. The fact that she'd deliberately put on such a scandalous looking piece of clothing for his benefit was immensely exciting to him.

Balmy air surrounded them outside, considerably warmer than the inside of the house. The summer had been long and hot, and was not showing any signs of slowing down just yet. It was still twilight outside, the last rays of the summer sun basking them in a reddish glow. The natural light made Jessica look even better, the shadows highlighting every delicious curve.

The pool in her backyard was pond-shaped, and pretty big. Not Olympic big, but definitely bigger than your typical backyard pool. The far end reached a depth of over three metres, according to the signs. He wondered if the pool's size had also been chosen for Jessica's mom's benefit, when her parents still lived here. Underwater lights illuminated the bottom, the light sparkling on the still surface of the water.

He looked at Jessica's nearly nude monster tits. "What would happen if you did a cannonball?" He asked jokingly.

Jessica laughed, which made her tits jiggle. Even that simple movement looked like it threatened to dislodge the bikini. "It would be one giant splash," she chuckled. "And I'd almost certainly lose my top."

Unfortunately, she didn't demonstrate. Instead, she walked into the water using the steps on the shallow end, ripples spreading over the surface from her legs. He followed her, the warm water feeling good around his feet. He quickly waded in to a deeper part where the embarrassing situation in his pants would be hidden from view.

When Jessica got deep enough, she lowered herself, dunking her head under the water. When she emerged, Erik was mesmerised by her wet, glistening skin. Her dirty blonde hair clung to her head, and floated around her shoulders. Her huge tits bobbed up in front her, their buoyancy keeping them at the surface.

"You have no idea how good this feels," she said, sighing. "Just because I can carry them with relative ease doesn't mean I don't appreciate it when I don't have to."

He had some mild notion of what she was talking about, just from how the huge weight of even a single breast had felt in his lap earlier. He could only imagine what it had to be like to carry them around every single day. "I will gladly help you lift them, anytime," he told her, only half joking.

She put a finger to the side of her mouth. "Hmm, tempting," she said. "You could be my personal breast-carrier."

"A job I'd happily do for free." An image entered his mind of her somewhere in public, like a shopping mall, with him crouched under her massive boobs, holding them up. It would probably kill his back to actually do that, but that wouldn't stop him from trying, he was sure.

She was walking backwards towards the deep end, slowly moving away from him, giving him a seductive smile. Her tits bobbed up and down in the water in front of her, small islands of pale flesh rising out of the pool. She held up a hand above the water, and beckoned him. "Catch me if you can," she said, her voice an octave lower than it had been before.

He didn't need to be told twice. He dove forward, and swum a few fast strokes before letting his momentum close the gap. She didn't attempt to escape, but instead opened her arms to welcome him. The problem was, her arms didn't actually extend farther in front of her than her boobs did.

He collided with the front of her massive chest, and felt himself glide over the wet surface of her skin, his body sliding on top of her cleavage. His legs were still free behind him, but his torso was now essentially resting on pillows made of soft flesh. She wrapped her arms around his back, and kissed him again.

He spread his arms along his sides, holding himself up on top of her immense chest, while she was doing her best to hug him into her cleavage as their tongues met once again. God, how he loved her lips. He'd never get used to that.

Despite his efforts to stay horizontal, she was succeeding in pulling him down. His upper body was being surrounded by the soft, warm skin of her cleavage. It was a sensation unlike any he'd ever experienced; there was just so much boob all around him! He couldn't believe this was all one girl. Her wet skin felt slippery, allowing his torso to slide effortlessly in between the two floating masses.

As his legs were dragged down, he felt something against his hips. The string of her bikini, he realised. He had to be careful not to accidentally dislodge it. Or, maybe that's what she was planning on happening? He doubted whether she'd actually mind if he got to see more at this point. He definitely wanted to, but how far should they go?

When they broke the kiss, he looked her in her beautiful eyes. Her expression promised that so much more was yet to come, but he didn't want to take advantage of her. "Look, Jessica," he said tenderly. "We don't have to go any further than you're comfortable with, okay?"

The look she gave him was absolutely smouldering. "I'm very comfortable," she said. "Looks like so are you, lying like that."

He couldn't deny that; her boobs made the more comfortable cushions he'd ever had the privilege to lie on. "I'm serious," he pressed on.

She smiled warmly. "I know, Erik," she said softly. "I appreciate that you respect me. But, do you really think I would've done the things I've done today, if I didn't want to? Sometimes, yes means yes." Her expression changed, an almost hurt look. "Unless, you don't want to?"

He responded by kissing her again, first on the lips, then her cheeks, and then proceeding down her neck. She moaned softly and released him, and he let himself float back a bit. He lowered his head, and buried his face in her cleavage, using his hands to grab as much of the gigantic tits as he could. He kissed and caressed her wet skin, water coming up in between her breasts. He rubbed his face against the soft flesh, and mashed it against his head. Her moans increased as she appreciated his attentions.

"Are you sensitive?" He asked her, lifting his head only briefly.

"Ohmmm, yeah," she moaned. "I told you—ahhhhh!—they felt good."

Erik continued his caresses, kissing and licking as much of her as he could get to, which admittedly wasn't much compared to the vastness of her unbelievable pair. It was such an insane notion; he had his head buried in a girl's cleavage, yet he couldn't even reach all of her tits. He let himself drift further back in the water, moving his head down her cleavage toward the front of her giant breasts.

As his head dropped lower into the valley between her tits, she pushed them together with her arms. His head was crushed on both sides by incredibly soft skin, and Erik felt like he might die from the pleasure. He kept kissing and sucking while his head was trapped in that heavenly prison, her sweet, sexy moans only amplifying his fervour. He was in a world made of tits; he could smell, see, feel, and taste nothing else.

When she released him, he drifted back until he was out of her cleavage, and let himself drop down, standing up on the bottom of the pool in front of her. His gaze went from her face, following the string of her bikini from her neck down the endless slope of her breast, to the cup of her bikini, only to find it wasn't where it should be.

Whether from his movements or hers, he didn't know, but the fabric of her far too small bikini top had shifted, revealing her gigantic left nipple. The lemon-sized nub stuck out to the side of the patch of cloth, its shape distorted by the ripples in the water. Erik stared at it, longing to see it more clearly.

Jessica knew what had happened, just from his expression. She took a few steps forward, towards a shallower part of the pool. Erik quickly scrambled back to give her room, knowing what she wanted to do.

As the water got less deep, she was able to lift part of her massive mammaries above the surface. Her pink, rock-hard nipple was revealed to him, glistening wet, and so incredibly large. The other side of her bikini had shifted too, revealing large parts of her areola, though the nipple was still holding on there. The sight of her partially exposed nipples was somehow even sexier than full nudity would've been.

The light from the pool danced over her skin, casting her in an enchanting, rippling glow. Her demeanour radiated sex, her divine body just so incredibly desirable. It was begging to be touched, played with, pleasured, and promising endless delights in return. Her face was flushed, her wet, dishevelled hair only adding to her allure, and she looked at him expectantly. He reached out and touched the nipple, his hand wrapping around the huge uncovered nub.

She cried out in pleasure. "Careful," she admonished him. "It's very sensitive. You have to start slow."

So, he did. He traced his finger around the side of her huge areola, and pulled the bikini up to reveal it completely. The nipple grew harder, and the bumps on the areola grew more pronounced as she shivered from his light touch.

He'd been right; the large disc of her areola was about as big as his face. He lightly drew his fingertips across it, just barely grazing her nipple. He drew circles around the huge protrusion with his fingers, enjoying her reaction.

"Oh yeah!" She moaned loudly. "Just like that!"

He was hoping her neighbours weren't at home, or if they were that they'd at least enjoy the show. The yard was secluded enough so that no one could see them, but she was starting to get very loud.

He looked at her face as he put his hand on the tip of her nipple and squeezed lightly, tweaking it. Her expression was one of pure pleasure, and she was biting her lower lip, looking at him with a needy expression.

"More," she urged him, and he squeezed harder. He wrapped his hand around it, and pulled on it, first softly to see if she liked it, then harder when her moans increased. Her fantastic tit jiggled heavily as he tugged on the huge nipple. His other hand squeezed and fondled the flesh of her boob.

He couldn't resist anymore. He crouched down on the bottom of the pool, putting her nipple in front of his face. He put his hands on either side of the areola, caressing her bare breast, and put his lips on the tip of that gigantic nipple. He opened his mouth, and kissed and licked it as best he could.

It didn't fit into his mouth, as he'd expected, but he made a good effort, sucking as much of it as was possible. He felt her shudder, the huge breast in front of him wobbling from her movements. He hugged himself against it, the absurdity of the situation once again hitting him. Hugging a girl while sucking on her nipple was one thing, but being able to hug just the tit, that was insane. And the size of these nipples... he'd dated girls with breasts considerably smaller than just Jessica's nipples.

Jessica's moans got even louder as he caressed and squeezed the huge boob with his arms while sucking on the nipple. She joined him, kneading her ample assets with her own arms as her eyes rolled back in her head from the sheer pleasure.

He reached out with his left hand, and slipped it underneath the bikini, still stubbornly hanging on to her nipple on that side. He grabbed her other nipple, and squeezed it hard, while he continued to suck on this one. He was careful not to go too rough, instead aiming for a balance that seemed to maximise her enjoyment, using her moans as a guide.

He seemed to be doing it right. He heard her cry out loudly as her body tensed and jerked as she came from the nipple play. The movement caused her breasts to jiggle and bounce violently, but he held on. Her legs buckled, and she collapsed onto her knees, dragging him down. He let his legs slide under her tit, the heavy boob landing on top of him, its weight significantly reduced by the water.

His head was below the surface now, but he didn't let go. He kept his mouth on her nipple, still grabbing the other one, holding his breath. She continued to shake violently, her muffled screams audible under the water.

Finally, with a few last judders, the motion stopped, and only then did he release the nipple from his mouth and emerged above the water. Sucking in a huge breath of air, he leaned against the enormous boob. On the other side, Jessica was leaning on her tits too, the strength having left her from the powerful orgasm that had wracked her body.

Of course she could have nipple orgasms, he thought. She was his perfect girl, after all.

Jessica panted heavily, and looked at him with a primal need that was almost scary. He leaned forward on her tit, pulling himself up a bit, and kissed her again. The kiss was wild and passionate, Jessica devouring his mouth with wanton desire.

"That was beyond intense," she sighed when they broke apart. They were both leaning on her boob, their faces mere centimetres apart as he sank deeply into her soft flesh. "It's been a while since I came that way, and I don't remember it ever being this good."

Erik was happy; his philosophy, when it came to pleasure, was that you should always try to give more than you received. And he knew that with Jessica, he'd be receiving a lot.

Leaning against the huge tit, he could feel his cock press against the velvety skin. His balls ached for release from an entire week of being stimulated by Jessica's presence. Sure, he'd jerked off a few times—he didn't think he could've survived otherwise—but that was never a substitute for the real thing.

She motioned for him to get off her, and he stood up, admiring her abundance. She stood as well, raising her humongous assets above the water. Their heaviness visibly returned, and for the first time he could see how she had to work to lift them. Water ran off the sides of her humongous boobs, cascading down back into the pool. The bikini rested uselessly on top of her left boob, and still half-covered her right nipple.

She reached behind her back, and pulled the string of her bikini. It came loose, and dropped into the water, floating away. Erik regarded it with a sense of melancholy; she'd looked so unbelievably sexy in that small bikini, he was almost sad to see it go. He chuckled inwardly when he realised he genuinely considered it to be small now. A week ago, if someone had shown him that bikini and told him there was a fully natural, otherwise slim girl who could fill it, he wouldn't have believed it. And Jessica didn't just fill it; she'd spilled out of it to a ludicrous degree.

He looked up, and saw the most amazing sight he'd ever laid eyes on. Jessica's wonders, free at last. Vast pale mountains hanging off her chest, obscuring her entire torso, and jutting out to the side. The most amazing rock-hard pink nipples topped them off, so incredibly huge. She smiled seductively and posed for him, jutting out her tremendous chest. She tried lifting them with her arms, the flesh flowing around her hands in defiance of her actions. She pushed her arms against their sides, squeezing them together.

He loved the way they deformed under her touch. It showed him how soft they were, affirming their naturalness. It was the thing that was always missing with fake boobs, and the reason he'd never been interested in them. He also loved how, even with her arms stretched out, she couldn't actually reach her nipples. She'd probably still be able to if she really tried and pushed her boobs down, but just holding them like that, the nipples were just a little bit out of her reach.

He vaguely recalled having thoughts about boobs needing to be in proportion to a girl's body in the past. He now recognised that as a blatant lie concocted by his subconscious to convince himself to be satisfied with regular breasts. Clearly, there was no such thing as too big. If anything, this was the correct proportion for a girl to have. He'd never seen anything remotely as sexy.

"So, what do you think?" She asked with a sultry voice.

He felt his cock twitch. "Incredible," he whispered in a low growl. "They're... you're more beautiful than I could've imagined."

"I can see you appreciate them," she said, and she started walking towards him. Her sensuous voice was plucking all the right strings, and he felt that if she said much more, he might come just from hearing it, if the sight of those incredible naked tits didn't get him first.

She pushed against him, his body wedging into her cleavage. She lowered herself, so they were floating in the water again, pulling him down with her chest. She pulled her tits apart, allowing him passage. His entire torso was surrounded by wet, smooth, warm skin. He was literally up to his neck in tits.

He extracted his arms from her cleavage, and hugged them around her neck as best he could. He kissed her again. Never before had he kissed a girl while being inside her cleavage. It was the strangest, yet most wonderful sensation.

He felt something against his dick, and he looked at her in surprise. She'd managed to slip her arm underneath her boob to get to him, and her hand wrapped around his member over the top of the trunks. He groaned as she moved her hand along the length of his cock.

"Very nice," she purred. "Wow, you're hard. You must really want to come."

If she kept talking like that, he would. He nodded, his breaths growing more rapid. She pulled the elastic of his trunks over the tip of his dick. He felt the bare skin of her fingers against him, and it took all his willpower to hold back. Her skin just felt so good; it was unlike any other hand job he'd ever received, though part of that was probably because he was inside her cleavage while she rubbed him.

"If I let you come now, will you be able to go again?" She growled.

Dilandau
Dilandau
308 Followers
1...345678