Getting to Know Her

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dilandau
Dilandau
308 Followers

"Probably," he squeaked. Normally, he took a little time to recover, but he was quite sure Jessica would have him hard again in no time.

She cocked her head slightly. "I guess if I don't, you wouldn't last very long when we... fuck." She whispered that last word, sending shivers down his spine. "Guess I don't have a choice."

Jessica released his dick, which confused him. He looked at her pleadingly, his eyes begging her to keep stroking his cock.

She winked at him. "I'm not going to use my hands, silly," she said. "Not when I have these."

She pushed him out of his cleavage, and put one huge tit against him. His dick pushed into the soft mass, poking her. He pulled down his trunks more, freeing his dick and balls. She walked forward, causing him to stumble back. His legs slid under the massive tit, her skin sliding along his rock-hard member.

She brought him to a shallower part, where he could sit on the bottom with his head still above water. His back was pushed against the side of the pool, and her enormous breast rested in his lap lightly as she crouched in front of him.

"Lean back a little," she instructed him. He did as she said, feeling the soft weight on top of his dick and his balls. This wasn't going to take long, he knew; the sensation was incredible.

She began to move back and forth. Her incredible boob slid over the top of him, rubbing against his dick. The buoyancy kept the full weight off him, so he could focus on the velvety soft, wet skin caressing his hard cock.

It was the weirdest boob job he'd ever received, and also the best. The water left just enough weight for there to be a delicious, sensual pressure on his legs. His cock pressed into her tit, her skin against the sensitive part on the underside. With every thrust, she shoved the enormous tit against his torso, the nipple bumping into his face.

His face contorted as he felt his balls contract. The amazing feeling of this gigantic piece of femininity rubbing against him was rapidly sending him over the edge. Combine that with the huge nipple he was kissing every time it came close to his face, and the gorgeous face of this angel looking at him lustfully, and he knew he couldn't hold on long.

"Do it," she said huskily. "Come all over my giant tits!"

He spasmed as he felt his dick pulse, thick streams of cum splashing against the bottom of her tit, mingling with the pool water. She kept moving, barely slowing her pace, stimulating him throughout his orgasm. He held onto the mighty breast, hugging himself into it as the powerful pleasure overtook his body.

When he calmed down, he looked Jessica in the eyes. "That was amazing," he told her.

"Too bad I couldn't see it," she said, biting her lower lip. "That felt like a lot."

Jessica stood up, lifting her tits off him, and he got up too. She eyed his still semi-hard dick, which was oozing the last drops of cum. "Very nice," she said again. "You'd better make good on your promise. I want that dick."

He could already feel his dick reacting to the sound of her sexy voice, and the sight of her glistening wet monsters. He knew it wouldn't be difficult to get hard again. "I don't think it'll be a problem. Sorry I came in your pool," he said, grinning.

"The filters will take care of that," she said. "Next time, though, I want it all for myself."

She walked past him, and he put his hand on her boob, dragging it along the side. "Damn, these things are amazing," he said. "Not that the rest of you isn't," he added quickly.

"Thanks," she said. "They're all yours now, to fondle, and kiss, and grab, and hug... whenever you want."

She knew exactly what to say to get his blood pumping again, didn't she? She sounded like she meant it, too. He was looking forward to Monday, when they'd have class again together, to see just how far she was willing to take that. Knowing Jessica, he was guessing pretty far.

She walked up the steps out of the pool, and opened a big basket that sat near the edge, retrieving a couple of towels. "Let's take this inside," she said.

He eagerly followed her. Once he was back on land, he removed his trunks, which had still been around his knees. Jessica was watching him, staring at his crotch without shame, a look of sheer lust in her eyes. Her sexual appetite almost seemed frightening, though he couldn't wait to put it to the test.

He quickly dried himself off, and watched Jessica rub the fluffy towel over her body.

She saw him look. "Well, don't just stand there," she told him. "Help me towel off! There's parts of me that are difficult for me to reach, you know."

With a dazed expression, he took another towel and began to rub the front of her expansive chest. She sighed contentedly when he wrapped them in the soft fabric, and shivered when he rubbed them on her nipples.

"God, that feels good," she sighed. "They always get so sensitive when I'm horny, and I don't think I've ever been this horny."

"How do you think I feel?" He said, chuckling. "I'm the one in the presence of a tit-goddess."

"Stop putting yourself down," she told him plainly. "You think I expected for even one second, when I walked into that lecture hall, that I would meet the perfect guy? I wasn't kidding about how rare it is to find the right combination of nice, handsome, sexy, attracted to me, and not scared of me. I would've been happy just to find a friend, and instead I got you. I'm the lucky one here."

"I guess we're both lucky," he declared, giving her boob a quick squeeze with the towel.

"It also helps that you were very, very good at handling my nipples. That has never made me come like that before."

"I live to serve your breasts, my goddess," he said, and bent forward to kiss the soft skin of her boob.

She giggled, and put the towel away. She took his hand, and pulled him behind her into the house.

Walking behind her, her butt was just too irresistible. He gave it a quick slap with his free hand, then squeezed. Firm yet supple, just the way he liked it. Her narrow waist made an hourglass with her shoulders and her hips, and he caressed her smooth curves as they were walking. He slid his hand around her waist, underneath her boobs, and stroked her flat stomach. Her tits pushed down on his arm while he did so.

They didn't make it very far. By the time they walked through the sliding glass doors back inside, they were kissing again, Erik hugging her from behind with his left arm, while his right was still around her waist, trapped by the sensuous weight of her boobs. His cock, growing harder again, pressed against the small of her back. His arm leaned on the shelf of her breasts, sinking deeply into them as he pulled her close to him. Her kisses became more intense as he moved his other hand from her stomach to her ass, then slipping it in between her legs.

His fingers touched the damp cloth covering her pussy, and rubbed her lips softly through the fabric. Because the bikini bottoms were still wet from the pool, he couldn't tell if she was wet herself, though he could feel her heat.

She whimpered as his fingers lightly brushed her clit. She reached an arm behind her back, and her hand closed around his growing hardness. Growing bolder, Erik pulled aside the flimsy fabric, and pushed his fingers against her lips. He slid one in between them, and found her hole. She was definitely very wet. He spread the wetness over her pussy with his finger, and rubbed it against her clit. She moaned loudly, her knees weakening.

She turned around to face him, but hadn't taken her size into account. Her humongous tits smashed into him, knocking him off his feet. He fell back on the soft carpet, fortunately not very hard.

"I'm sorry," she moaned as she looked at him feverishly. "I just want it so bad."

She bent forward, and walked towards him. Her heavy breasts hung pendulously underneath her, and she dragged them over his legs. His dick almost returned to full hardness as it was enveloped in her cleavage. They pushed against his torso, and forced him to lie flat on his back on the plush carpet. She moved to the side a little, putting one breast squarely on top of him.

The weight was overwhelming as she bent down further, resting the massive tit on top of him. Her nipple pushed into his cheek, and he struggled to breathe as she kept lowering, putting more and more of her weight on top of him.

For a moment, he was afraid she might actually crush him, though in truth her tit wasn't that heavy yet. Give it a couple of years, though... that thought made him hard as steel again.

Jessica wrapped her hand around his member, stroking it appreciatively. "Ooh yeah," she moaned. "That's what I want."

She took off the bikini bottoms, and centred herself again, putting a boob on either side of him. She crouched down over his dick, close enough for him to feel her heat.

He stopped her. "I have a rubber in my wallet," he said. He wasn't about to do anything they'd regret now.

"I'm clean, and on the pill," she told him, the need in her voice obvious. "How about you?"

"Clean the last time I was checked," he told her truthfully. "I haven't been with anyone since then."

"Good," she moaned, and lowered her pussy slightly. Her lips surrounded the head of his cock.

"Jessica..." he groaned, though in truth he knew he wouldn't have the willpower to stop her.

"I'm going to trust you," she said. "If you lied, I'll kill you, understand?"

He nodded, unable to speak. Deep down he knew this might not be the best decision, but if they were truly both clean... it wasn't like he was capable of arguing anyway, with her hotness enveloping the head of his cock. It felt incredible; it'd been so long since he'd gone raw, he'd almost forgotten how much better it felt.

She sat down, and he grunted as he entered her. Like every other part of her, Jessica's pussy was perfect. It felt hot and tight around his cock, and he was very happy he'd already come before; if he hadn't, he would've lasted less than a second in this moist, heavenly feeling.

She sat up, and began to grind her pussy on his dick, moaning loudly. He thrust his own hips counter to her movement, building a rhythm, though it was somewhat difficult on the hard surface of the floor. Still, he couldn't have been doing too badly, judging by her reactions.

It was another brand new experience for him. Usually, he enjoyed watching a girl's boobs bounce while she rode him. If they were big enough, he would even cup them with his hands, and play with the nipples. This, though, was entirely different. Jessica's massive tits rested on his stomach and chest, and spilled off to the side of him. They sloshed heavily as she moved back and forth, which was hypnotising to watch.

He only had to sit up slightly, lifting his head a little bit, to have his face in her unbelievable cleavage. Her breasts rolled back and forth around his head, and he tried to kiss them, which only seemed to increase Jessica's fervour. Her nipples were above him, and he reached out his hands to squeeze them, which she rewarded with more moans.

"Yes!" She squealed. "Unh! Worship my tits!"

"I love your huge tits!" He yelled, knowing instinctively what she wanted to hear. "I love feeling your enormous mountains on top of me as you fuck me!"

He squeezed the nipples hard as he felt her pussy begin to contract around his cock. She leaned forward, burying her head in her own tits to muffle her screams. Her tits rolled over him, enveloping his head as he continued to play with her nipples while she was coming. Her pussy felt like it was milking his dick, her powerful inner muscles squeezing around him. He was determined not to let it get to him, and give her more before he'd come again.

She collapsed onto her tits—and by extension, onto him—panting heavily. "Oh god, that felt good. I love your hard cock."

Erik could only grunt in reply. In truth, he was surprised himself. It was pretty rare for him to manage to make a girl come from intercourse when doing it for the first time. He couldn't take all the credit, though; Jessica seemed to have done most of the work.

She sat up a little straighter, lifting some of the weight of her tits off his torso. He took the opportunity to squeeze his arms underneath them, and he grabbed her hips, pushing her down on his cock as she resumed grinding him. Her pussy felt so good, he just hoped he could last a bit longer and give her another orgasm!

She switched tactics, moving up and down his shaft. She bounced on his cock, which had interesting effects on her tits. The huge mountains lifted off him every time she came up, and slammed down on his body as she came down. It felt like he was being pounded into the ground by the heaviest, softest pillows ever. It knocked the wind out of him every time, and he loved every second of it.

Again, that strangely enticing thought that had entered his mind several times since he'd met her returned: the thought of her growing even bigger. How long would it be before she was big enough to cover his head in this position? How long until a single tit would dwarf his body? He wanted to be there when it happened, and he hoped their relationship would last that long, quite apart from the fact that he'd already decided he wanted to spend the rest of his life with her.

"Your tits will keep growing, right?" He asked her as she continued riding him.

"Yeah," she groaned, not slowing down her bouncing. "Why?"

"Does that excite you?"

"Oh god yes!" She screamed, cradling her massive chest in her arms. "I can't wait!"

"Neither can I!" He called. "I want them to be as big as possible! Bigger than me! So big and vast and wonderful! I love your growing tits! I hope they never stop!"

It had the effect he hoped for, and he felt her come again, even harder. Her sexy cries reverberated through the house as she seemed to come endlessly, and he hugged his arms around her huge chest, squeezing it while her orgasmic spasms caused them to wobble and bounce all over him.

When she finally calmed down again, she rolled off him, leaving his dick, wet with her juices, sticking up in the cool conditioned air. Her chest spread out on either side of her as she lay on her back, the huge nipples sticking straight up. Erik still had a hard time believing how firm and full they were.

"Sorry..." she panted. "Just... too much..."

Her whole body was sweaty, and her hair, still wet from the pool, lay dishevelled around her head. It was an unbelievably sexy sight. Erik sat up, leaned against her boob, and cupped her face with his hand. She rubbed her cheek against his palm affectionately.

"Never..." she began, still panting. "Never... no guy has ever said... they want them to be bigger. They... always ask if... it's gonna stop... even if they liked them. Always... talk about... impractical. You... best ever!"

It seemed like she was going to pass out if she didn't stop to catch her breath. She took his hand in hers, and kissed it, looking at him adoringly.

"I meant it," he said sincerely. "I can't stop thinking about it; ever since you told me they were still getting bigger... I want to see it so badly! I don't know what's gotten into me."

"I've never been ashamed to say I love my tits," she told him. "But to admit I want them even bigger... how excited it makes me to think I'll be as big as my mom one day... I can barely admit that to myself. And you like it?"

He nodded, and leaned over to kiss her; the sweet, tender kiss of two lovers.

"It won't be soon, though," she told him, a bit sadly. "It's a slow process."

"Some things are worth waiting for," he said truthfully. It wasn't as if he was dissatisfied with her current size, after all. Quite the contrary.

Jessica felt his dick push against her tit. "Seems like we still have some unfinished business, don't we?"

He nodded, swallowing. He really did want to come again.

"Come on," she said, sitting up. "Let's go upstairs."

He stood up, and grabbed both her hands to pull her up. He marvelled at how heavy she was, knowing that a lot of her weight had to be in her boobs. Because of how big they were, he ended up back in her cleavage when she stood. "My new favourite place to be," he said happily.

"Really?" She asked. "You wouldn't rather be underneath them? Or sucking on them?"

"Those are all my new favourite places," he said, grinning.

She hugged him, her boobs surrounding him, and kissed him softly. "I like you in here," she said softly. "It feels good."

Her tits pressed against him firmly, their weight pulling them together. He felt his dick against her stomach, cushioned on both sides by her warm breastflesh. "It feels good for me too... Imagine what it's going to be like when my whole body fits in between your tits," he said.

"Oh god," she moaned, clearly excited by the idea. "You really want them to get bigger, don't you?"

He nodded, and kissed her again.

"I can't believe I actually found a guy who wants me to grow," she sighed. "Where have you been all my life?"

"I still don't believe it myself," he said, shrugging. "I never thought I'd want something like that. But I really, truly do. I love your tits; how could more ever be a bad thing?"

"Damn, you're amazing," she told him, lust returning to her face. "Now, let's take care of that dick of yours!" She teased, and stepped back, extracting him from her cleavage.

She ran up the stairs, and he came up behind her, admiring her bouncing boobs. He also got a great view of her perfect ass and her still wet pussy. He still wasn't used to how beautiful she was, and her naked form was just amazing to behold from any angle.

She darted into her room, and Erik followed. She sat on the edge of her bed, hugging those gigantic beauties. Erik kneeled down in front of her, and ran his tongue around her nipple. He proceeded to kiss the giant nub, while rubbing his hands all over her skin.

She let herself fall back, and Erik followed. He lay on top of Jessica's tit, rubbing his body and face into it. His head sank into the malleable flesh; he couldn't get over how soft she was! This is how boobs were meant to be, he decided. Forget ordinary sizes; he knew now that in order to properly enjoy boobs, you had to be able to surround yourself with them.

He sucked on her nipple, and Jessica responded immediately. "God, you're good at that," she moaned.

Erik looked at the magnificent tits spread out on the bed. He just loved the way they flattened out when she was laying down, especially how they didn't flatten nearly as much as he would've expected. They were just so unbelievably full!

He pulled himself up, and sat astride the huge tit sideways. Another moment that made him realise the strangeness of the whole situation. These tits were big enough for him to sit on, a leg on each side; one by her head, one by her legs. His balls rested on her areola, his cock rubbing against the nipple.

"I'm not too heavy for you, am I?" He asked her.

"Noooo!" She squealed. "I love it! It makes me feel so big!"

He moved back and forth, causing the flesh beneath him to slosh around like a waterbed. He rubbed his cock against her hard nipple, knowing that he could probably make himself come this way. He wanted to see his cum splatter all over those enormous tits. On the other hand, her pussy had felt so incredibly good; he wanted more of that.

Jessica had wriggled her arm under her boob to bring her hand to her pussy, and was fingering herself, playing with her clit as he rode her tit. Her face was flushed, and her brow was dripping sweat. Realising what was going on, he brought his hands into the mix. He squeezed and caressed her big nipple, while rubbing his cock over her areola and the rest of her tit.

Dilandau
Dilandau
308 Followers
1...345678