Getting To Know Jamie

Story Info
Jack has way with passed out coworker on business trip.
3.1k words
4.03
204.4k
27
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jclancy3
jclancy3
105 Followers

He couldn't get her out of his mind. She wasn't a supermodel or anything like that. She was just cute and nice and fun with a pretty face, medium-length light brown hair, green eyes, maybe a little too much in the hips and thighs, and pretty short.

But it was her chest that was amazing and what drew Jack's attention when he thought about his coworker Jamie. Outrageously huge tits, and she was wearing a ribbed sweater today that really accented just how large they were.

He wondered what they must look like. Jack had seen plenty of tits in his day, but none like Jamie's. The biggest he had seen before was about a d-cup, and those were pretty fun. But Jamie must be a double d, he thought. Hell, maybe even an 'e-cup' if there was such a thing.

"Hey Jack!" Jamie smiled as she walked by his office. Her smile was perfect. Nice white, straight teeth. She really liked Jack, and loved working with him.

"Jamie, could you come here a second?" he asked as he motioned her into his office. "I think we're going to have to do an advance-trip on this conference. You know, visit our contacts, the hotel, some of the restaurants. You up for it?"

"Heck yeah. When are we going?" Jamie said as she sat down across from his desk. He tried not to stare at her boobs, but did notice that they completely covered her stomach when she sat in the chair.

"Can you do it this weekend? It's short notice, but we really need to get this done," he said.

"No problem, let's do it. I'll call the travel office and make the arrangements," she said, stood up, and walked out the door. He looked again at her ass. Sure it was big, but not huge and fat -- just larger than average, and nicely shaped. Her thighs weren't fat, so he imagined that her ass was probably pretty firm.

"I've already made the arrangements so we're all set. Thanks, James," Jack said.

"Of course. Looking forward to it!" she turned around and gave him another perfect smile.

You wouldn't believe how much I'm looking forward to it, he thought to himself. He had another mission planned for this trip.

Friday afternoon finally came. It seemed like it took forever, but here they were, on a plane to Boston. Jamie was wearing a nice button down shirt and a pair of khaki pants. He was sitting on her left on the plane, and had a perfect view into her shirt, between the button holes. Her boobs were really pushing those two middle buttons of her shirt to the limit which gave him a nice glance at her black bra. He had to find out how big they were.

The plane touched down on time at Logan airport, and they took a cab into the city to their hotel -- a very nice, four star hotel in the middle of town. They boarded the elevator after checking in.

"So you want to meet in the lobby in about an hour?" Jack asked.

"Sounds great. Just casual, right?" Jamie asked.

"Right. Just us, no clients," Jack said.

"Cool. I'm going to take a shower and get changed, and I'll see you here at 7:00," Jamie said as they walked toward their rooms. She put her key into room 609, and he walked down one door down to 610. "Hey, we're neighbors," she observed.

"Oh, yeah, huh," he replied. There were adjoining doors, too, he didn't add, and that would come in handy in about a minute.

He threw his stuff down on the bed and sat down. Then he heard the shower turn on next door.

He walked to the adjoining suite door that led from his room to room 609. He put the key into the lock and slowly opened it, inching into Jamie's room. The bathroom door was open, and there was steam coming from it. He saw that Jamie's suit case open on the bed so he walked over to it.

"Where are you . . . ah, there you are!" he said to himself. He looked down at the red bra. He looked on the back and read the tag – 44 EE.

"Whoa, mystery solved" he said, and placed it back down where he found it. Then he tiptoed toward the open bathroom door and poked his head in.

"Holy shit!" he caught himself from saying it to loudly. He stared at her profile behind the translucent, frosted glass shower door. She had an incredible figure – nice muscular thighs, big butt, small waist. Then her tits. They were more incredible than he had ever imagined. They were huge, and they were 'heavy hangers' -- just hanging there from her chest, resting on top of her stomach. They didn't sag completely, though. There was a lot of definition to them, at least from this vantage point.

His cock was pushing through his pants so hard that he had to reach down and adjust it. She was just standing there, facing the shower head, letting the water run over her. He knew that she wouldn't be able to see him through the glass and the steam, so he decided to stay and quietly watch for a minute or two more.

After standing still for a few more seconds, she bent over to pick the soap up out of the dish. As she bent, her tits swung down extended to their full length. They were hanging about as low as her knees, and he could see the outline of them as they swayed back and forth as she fumbled for the soap. Jack thought that he might cream his pants right there in the bathroom.

She stood back up, lathered up her hands, and massaged the soap into her breasts. Her soapy tits slid around in her hands and arms as she rubbed the lather all over her chest and stomach. Then she stopped at the end of one of her tits, and lifted it up by what must have been her nipple to wash underneath.

"Oh, yeah, mmmmmmm," she started to moan as she massaged her tits and moved her one hand down toward her pussy. He couldn't see any detail, but could tell she was rubbing her clit.

That was almost too much for Jack to take, but he was able to quietly unzip his pants and pull his dick out for a couple of strokes before he pumped a load of cum onto the bath mat in front of the shower.

Jack knew that he was risking a lot, so he decided to back out of the bathroom and head back toward his room. The night was still young, and he had a lot to do. He shut the adjoining doors silently and started to get ready for dinner.

The elevator door opened up and Jamie stepped out into the lobby. God she looked good, Jack thought. She was wearing the same blouse from the plane, but had put a pair of jeans instead of her khakis. And there was that familiar smile.

"You look relaxed, James," Jack said to her as he stood up.

"Nothing like a nice hot shower to get you refreshed," Jamie replied.

"I've got reservations at the restaurant next door. All set to go?"

"Let's go!" she said, playfully. "I'm starving!"

I'll bet you are after that work out, Jack thought to himself. This was going to be fun.

Dinner was great, and Jamie was having a great time. "Oh, this champagne is great, Jack!" she said after her third glass.

He looked at the bottle and noticed that there was only about a glass left. "Well you should have the last glass, Jamie," he said, picking up the bottle by the top. As he did, he emptied a small capsule into the bottle. He looked her in the eye as he did it so she didn't notice anything. He gave the bottle a quick swirl to mix it in and then poured the remaining contents into her glass.

"Oh, thank you," she said, as she lifted the glass to her lips and sipped it down. "I usually don't drink this much, but this is tasty champagne!"

"Well sure, it's the best they had, Jamie," Jack said. He knew that he had about twenty minutes before she started spacing out. "Can I have the check, please?" he motioned toward the waiter.

As they walked the short block back to the hotel, Jamie started slurring her words and grabbing Jack's arm to keep herself from tripping. They got into the elevator and got off on the sixth floor. "What room am I in?" Jamie asked, giggling.

"609, are you going to be OK?" Jack asked, smiling.

"Oh, uh-huh, sure," Jamie replied, looking distant.

She grabbed Jack's arm as they walked to the door. "Where's your key, Jamie?"

"In my pocket, right here," she struggled to get the key out of her right pocket. Once she managed to get it out, she couldn't aim it into the keyhole. Jack grabbed her hand and steered it the right direction.

"OK, well, good night, Jamie," Jack said, as she stumbled into the room.

"Yeah, OK," she said, sounding confused, and walking toward the bed. The door shut behind her. Jack checked his watch, and went into his own room. He turned the TV on and laid back on the bed. He didn't hear anything from the room next door.

Jack picked up the phone, and dialed 6-0-9. It rang. He heard it ringing both in his ear and in Jamie's room. No answer. He let it ring four, five, six, seven times. Nothing. It went into voice mail, and he hung up. He could feel the butterflies in his stomach.

He got up and walked toward the door that adjoined his room with Jamie's. He slowly turned the knob of the door of his room and then reached for the inner door knob and stuck the key into the hole. He opened it slowly and stuck his head in. He saw her laying on the king-sized bed, motionless. He walked into the room and knelt down next to the bed. She was definitely asleep, and the only movement was from her breathing, her large chest slowly rising and falling with every breath.

He reached out and touched her arm. Nothing. He squeezed her arm. Nothing. He whispered, "Jamie, are you awake?" Nothing.

Jack sat down on the bed next to her. God, she was beautiful. He couldn't believe the situation he had placed himself in. She was out like a light on the bed and he was sitting next to her, his dick as hard as a rock.

He slowly reached his hand for her shirt and unbuttoned the two straining buttons in the middle. She was wearing the red bra he saw in her suitcase earlier. He finished unbuttoning her blouse, and pulled both sides past her bulging tits. The lycra spandex was stretched out about as far as possible and he could see the outline of her nipples through the spandex cups. They were huge, and he could see that they were just a little bit hard in this cold room.

He reached his index finger out and touched the right nipple through the bra. He could tell that it started to grown when he touched it. Her face was still expressionless, so he gave the nipple a little pinch. He could see that both the nipple and the areola were growing, and that made his cock grow bigger.

Jack switched to the other side and got her other nipple going, too. He cupped both breasts and pushed them together and stared into the cleavage he created. They were soft and heavy. He bent down and stuck his tongue between her two breasts, giving a quick lick. It was time to get to work.

He let go of her breasts and they jiggled in her bra back into place at her sides. He reached down and unbuttoned the top of her jeans, slowly unzipped her fly to the bottom, and peeled the denim back to see her matching red panties. He felt the lace of her panties and stuck his hand into the waist band. He felt the top of her bush, and moved his hande down farther until he found her clit. It was warm and moist, so he toyed with it for a minute before taking his hand back out. She had let out a tiny moan when he did that, so he looked at her face and saw that she was still deeply asleep.

Jack stood up and walked over to the foot of her bed. He reached up and grabbed the waist of her jeans and pulled them down over her ample hips, pulling them off and tossing them on the floor. Then he went back up to her side and pulled Jamie up by the shoulders, hugging her into his chest. He slid her open shirt off of her shoulders and let it fall to the bed. He then reached down and unhooked her bra. He could feel the tension being released as her jugs pushed out of their lacy confines. He set her back down on her back and took the bra straps down off her shoulders.

There they were. He's dreamed about seeing them for years, and there they were, staring him right in the face. They were gigantic. Huge mounds of flesh resting on her chest, with giant pink areolas capped with nipples about the size of the tip of his thumb. He bent down and took one of the nipples in his mouth and sucked it, hard. Then he sucked the other. They were both fully erect, sticking out about an inch and a half. He took them both between his thumb and forefinger and started to roll them around and squeeze them. She didn't budge, so he continued.

He then reached down and pulled her panties down over her hips, legs, and ankles. They ended up on the floor right next to her pants. He looked at her trim, light brown bush, and stuck his hand between her thighs, finding her wet hole. He put a finger in the hole, then two, then three. He pushed her legs apart and kept probing his hand up into her pussy. Her breasts were bouncing wildly across her chest as he pushed into her cunt. He grabbed one with his free hand and gave it a squeeze. He squeezed harder as he pushed harder. He couldn't believe he hadn't shot off yet, but knew that he would soon.

He took his hand out and flipped Jamie on her stomach. He grabbed her ass cheeks and started to rub them, squeezing them like he squeezed her tits. He felt down between her ass cheeks and found her asshole, and rubbed around her anus with his finger, slowly enlarging it and pushing his finger in. It was getting visibly wider.

He stood up and looked down, her naked ass, and her breasts pushing out from under the sides of her chest. He took his own pants off, letting them drop to the ground, and let his boxers fall after them. His cock was rock hard and sticking straight out pointing at Jamie's ass, it's next destination. He pulled his shirt off over his head and stood there naked. He sat on the bed and then moved over to straddle Jamie's thighs, his prick resting right between her ass cheeks like a hot dog. He put his hands under her hips and pulled her up onto her knees and her elbows with her face resting on the pillow.

Once she was stable, he grabbed his cock and positioned it so the head was resting on her asshole. There was some juice that had already come out of him, so he rubbed it around her asshole with the head of his cock. He then slowly pressed it on the hole, which immediately engulfed the head of his cock. He continued to push and felt it tighten around him. He pushed harder and it slowly made it the rest of the way in, stretching the hole to its limits. He pushed it in and pulled it out slowly, never letting the head out. He could see her giant tits shaking, jiggling, bouncing around, crashing into each other. He reached around and smashed them together himself, making a loud slapping noise. He could feel that he was about to explode.

He slowly pulled his cock out of her ass and laid her back down on the bed. He grabbed his cock with one hand and rolled her over with the other. He stroked it, and aimed it toward her chest. Finally, he felt the first pump and saw the first wad splat across her tits. He pumped another five or six wads onto her chest, and then lifted it up and pumped three more loads onto her face, one of them landing in her open mouth.

He sat back, caught his breath and then rubbed the cum into her chest like it was skin lotion. He covered every square inch of her tits with cum, and massaged it in until there wasn't a drop left. Then he scooped the cum from her face and rubbed it into her lips and onto the ends of her nipples.

He laid there, starting into her face, looking at her tits, her bush, for what seemed like an hour. He finally got up, collected his clothes, threw them into his room, and then redressed Jamie, stuffing her tits into her bra, and then putting her panties, jeans, and shirt back on. He rolled her into her bed, and pulled the covers up to her chin.

Before he left, he gave her a kiss on the lips and took one last look at her beautiful face. He then went back to his room, shut and locked the door, and got into bed himself.

The next morning, he walked down to the hotel restaurant and saw Jamie sitting at a booth, eating breakfast. He walked over.

"Well, good morning James," Jack said, smiling.

"Good morning, Jack!" she beamed. "God, I went out like a light last night. How about you?"

"Well, I stayed up for a little while, but slept very well once I finally got to bed."

"Cool," Jamie said. "Have some breakfast."

Jack sat down and looked at her face. Still the same Jamie, but he'd never look at her the same way again.

jclancy3
jclancy3
105 Followers