Getting to Know Kaylee Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know me well enough," I said discarding the other shoe.

"Not really. I know I like what I see and I like how you taste."

"Then you'll love the cock massage I'm gonna give your cunt."

With a stern look she chided, "You mind your manners Mr. George, or you can just go home right now!" I couldn't tell if she was serious or not. "Now, why don't you just relax. Would you like a glass of wine?"

"I want more than that."

"Then stay awhile." With that she turned and headed to the kitchen.

I was a bit confused, but not being a dummy, I decided to stick around and see what might happen.

Returning with two glasses of white wine, she sat on the sofa and beckoned me to join her. I felt kind of odd, sitting there, sipping wine in the nude with a pretty girl who was still fully dressed, but I bucked up to the challenge.

"You've got quite a nice body," she said, "and I love your tattoo. You're a very sexy man, you know."

Not really sure how to respond I merely replied, "Thanks."

"Such a delicious hunk! You must work out every day," she said as she tested the hardness of my upper arm.

"Yeah. I like to keep fit. I've only got one body and it's got to last me a lifetime."

"How much can you lift?"

"Depends. I can bench press two eighty."

"You're kidding?"

"No, I'm not, well two eighty is a little exaggerated, but I routinely max out with two seventy five."

"Close enough, Tarzan." She took a sip of wine and added, "I've got a tattoo too. Want to see it?"

I hadn't noticed any tattoos and I was intrigued. "Sure, baby."

To my disappointment, she kicked off her shoe and raised her left leg up, proudly showing me a porpoise tattoo on the inside of her left ankle.

"I read somewhere that a porpoise tattoo is a phallus, that it signifies that the girl likes cock."

"Who told you that?" she laughed.

"Does it?"

"Well, to be honest, this girl loves a nice cock."

"Oh?"

She bent forward and kissed my dick. Looking up from my lap she replied, "Yeah. I love nice dicks. Know what?"

"What?"

"You have a very, very nice dick."

"Really?"

With a nod she replied, "Unh-huh," then she began licking and kissing me about the groin area. With very little effort, she had me back at half-mast. Sitting back upright she commented, "You sure recover quickly. I like that in a man. Shows that he's virile and would make a good breeder." She took another sip of wine and leaned back. "I have another tattoo."

"You do? Where?"

"On my back. Would you like to see it?"

"Damned right I want to see it!"

Slowly and very seductively she began unbuttoning her blouse. She had two buttons undone when she asked, "Can you help me?"

"No problem, baby. No problem at all."

With practiced fingers I unbuttoned the remaining four buttons, revealing a nice white lace bra. I pushed the white blouse over her shoulders and she pulled her arms free, dropping the blouse onto the floor. She stood and turned her back to me, revealing to me the butterfly tattoo at the small of her back.

"Well, do you like it?"

"Damned right I like it."

"What do you think it means?"

"That you like to screw?"

"Is that all you think about? Are you always this vulgar Mr. George?"

"With a woman I'm about to screw, yes."

"Who said anything about screwing? Now you mind your manners."

"Please forgive me if I got the wrong impression."

"Well, I just expect to be treated nicely, now and later. If I figure that you won't treat me like a lady afterwards, then there won't be an afterwards."

"Yes, ma'am! Anything for a lady," I said playing her game.

"Then help me with the clasp to this bra!"

"Yes ma'am!" I reached up and unhooked her bra. Moments later, the bra had joined her blouse on the floor.

She glanced over her shoulder. Her eyes were smiling as she held me with those incredible blue eyes. Then she turned with a pouting expression, revealing her firm tits, proudly standing from her chest with out a hint of sag, they where perfect on her small frame. But what took my breath away and caused me to become fully erect, was the sight of her gold nipple rings that contrasted sharply with the deep color of her dark brown areolas.

"Do you like them?" she said with an impish grin as she fondled herself.

"Holy fuck! You're so beautiful!"

"Oh, you're just saying that. You're just like most other guys with a big tit fetish."

"No, not at all. Yeah, I like big tits, but I love your tits!"

"Oh, you're lying."

Jiggling my hard pecker I countered, "I'm not lying. See for yourself."

"Gee, did I do that?" she cooed innocently. "I guess maybe, you're telling the truth." She turned away from me again. Looking over her shoulder she said, "Help me with my skirt."

"My pleasure," I responded as I unzipped and unhooked her.

The dark green skirt fell to the floor. I nearly fell over as she was sans panties. Her perfectly rounded ass was a mere few inches from my face. Leaning forward, I laid kisses all over her gorgeous golden buttocks. The scent of her aroused sex drifted into my nose and it nearly drove me crazy as I nibbled, kissed and sucked on her firm flesh, wallowing my face in the cleft of her ass. She wasn't randy down there at all and when she reached back and opened herself up to me, I dove in, lustfully licking at her brown star as she ground her ass into my face.

I had never eaten out a girl's ass before, but then again, I don't think I'd ever been so turned on like that before. I sobered and slathered all over the puckered star of her beautiful anus, tonguing into her, rimming out her asshole with my tongue. She tasted as good as she smelled, and her butt smelled wonderful.

After some five or ten minutes of me orally pleasuring her ass, she twisted away from me. "Oooooo, you're a nasty one," she cooed.

Pushing me back against the backrest of the sofa and straddling me she added, "I love a man who can be nasty."

I thought she was going to fuck me, but instead she thrust her ringed nipples into my face. I can take hint. Licking and kissing her tits and tugging on her nipple rings with my lips, I tried desperately to maneuver my cock into her, but to no avail. Giving up the subtle approach, I reached down to direct my hard cock to her honey hole.

"Noooo!" she protested pulling away from me. I was ready just to knock her to the floor and fuck her, but she took my hand and said, "C'mon, my bed is much more comfortable." With my dick at the ready, she led me to her old brass bed.

She had me lie down on my back. Then she crawled on top, straddling me, resting her groin on the flat of my erection.

"Fuck me, baby," I hissed.

She stroked her pussy and put her wet fingers to my lips. Licking my lips, I tasted the sweet nectar of her pussy for the first time. She stroked herself again and put her fingers into my mouth for me to suck clean. She turned around and lowered her dripping pussy to my lips. Like a starving dog, I licked and wallowed in her juicy sex.

Once again, I felt my cock being surrounded by the warm moistness of her mouth, but only for a moment as she then nibbled and kissed up and down my stalk and kissed and nibbled me all over my ball sack.

I sucked at her wet pussy, lapped at her slit and drove my tongue deep into her vagina. Swirling my tongue around the hard little nubbin of her clitoris, I drove my middle finger into the depths of her sopping cunt. Hooking the tip around her pubic bone, I slowly pulled out and across the little fleshy bump of her sweet spot. Again and again, I pulled the pad of my finger across her G.

She had me deep in her throat again and as her orgasm built to the breaking point, she moaned unintelligibly. The vibrations on my dick felt unbelievably good. She was breathing rapidly through her nose, her breath blowing across my balls. Suddenly she tensed, the breathing stopped and the vibrations stopped as her body trembled with release, her thighs tightly clamped around my head.

I expected her to pull away until she recovered, but she ground her cunt into my face instead. I damned near suffocated before I could pry my head out her pussy long enough to take a quick breath. It was obvious that she wanted more and I didn't disappoint.

To give my tongue a rest, I extracted my face just enough to substitute my thumb for my weary tongue. Flicking across her clit with my thumb, I continued to rub and torment her G-spot, but with two fingers instead of the one. She came and came and came in one long continuous orgasm that lasted as long as I stimulated her.

Finally she had enough. Pulling my dick from her mouth, she shouted, "Enough! Enough!" as she tried unsuccessfully to twist away from me. I responded by grabbing her cunt with the two fingers in her vagina and my thumb on her clit and then bodily shaking her.

She cried out, "Aaaaiiiieeee! Oh, oh, oh, ohhhhhhhhhh noooooooooo! Pleeeaaaseeee! Enough! Enough!" With a lurch, she pulled away from me, collapsing on the bed exhausted, soaking wet with perspiration.

It would have been so easy, just to spread her legs and mount her for a fucking, but I decided to wait until she could enjoy it more. Meanwhile, I helped myself to her wonderful tits.

After giving her a few minutes of rest and recovery, I climbed on top only to be greeted with her clamping her legs shut. "Noooo," she pleaded. "Please don't."

"What the fuck?" I exclaimed. "Why not?"

"I, I, I don't really know you. I don't know anything about you."

"What in the fuck's there to know?"

"Do you have a condom?"

"Oh...yeah...let me get one."

I hopped out of bed to find my wallet and the condom I always carried for emergencies just like this. I found the wallet in the back pocket of my balled up jeans, but the condom wasn't there.

"Damn!" I cursed as I searched again, and then again, but to no avail.

"You stupid bastard!" I cursed remembering that I had used it the night I left home on my pig of a neighbor, Martha.

Blocking out the images of Martha's generous folds, I visualized the two condoms uselessly sitting idle in my shaving kit back at the motel. "Damn it! Damn it! Damn it!" I shouted in frustration.

Having heard the commotion, Kaylee had gotten up and was standing in the doorway to her bedroom. "What's the matter, George?"

"I don't have any fucking rubbers!" I turned and looked back at the petite girl that I wanted so desperately to fuck. "Say, you wouldn't by any chance have any, would you?"

"No, I don't think so, but I'll look." She turned and went to check her bed stand. Holding up and turning over a large empty box she shrugged. "No, I'm sorry George, I don't seem to have any."

"Well, isn't this fucking great!" I said in disgust.

"No need to curse. Well, we don't need one anyway."

"You want to chance it?"

"No! I just mean we don't have to screw. I could, you know, I could do you orally again."

Considering the alternatives, I readily agreed to another blowjob. It took her awhile, but she eventually got my rocks off again. Kissing up my torso after feasting on my spunk, she kissed me and told me how much she enjoyed sucking my dick and asked if I would mind if she sucked on me again sometime during the night.

"Help yourself, baby. I won't mind at all."

Next thing I remember, it was daybreak. Her head was resting in my lap and my semi-hard dick was wet with her saliva. I maneuvered her head just so and pushed my dick back into her mouth. She roused slightly and began sucking on me again. Soon her head was bobbing up and down like a pump jack. I put my hands behind my head, laid back and enjoyed it. She got me off fairly quickly, my balls having fully recharged during the wee-hours.

As soon as I finished sperming her mouth, I got out of bed, found my clothes and got dressed. Returning to the bedroom, I kissed her tits and then kissed her on the lips. "I had a great time last night," I said as I pecked across her face.

"Me too."

"Sorry about the condom. Next time I'll be sure and have them with me."

"Who said there would be a next time?"

"Uh, well, uh..."

She laughed and kissed me saying, "Maybe I'll see you tonight?"

"Yeah, tonight sounds fine to me."

"I gotta work tonight, George. On Monday through Thursday, I work from one till ten. But come by and see me."

"Oh... okay...sure."

As I walked to my car, I cursed myself again for not being prepared last night, but all in all, it was an incredibly fun night.

12