Getting to Know Kaylee Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt Ramona's pussy getting tighter and tighter and realized that he was pushing his cock up her ass. It became increasing difficult for me to do anything. Planted deep in her hot cunt, I stopped thrusting. Randy began thrusting instead. I could feel the bulk of his cock, sliding up and down on the underside of my dick through the walls of her vagina.

Her pussy spasmed around my cock, squeezing me so tightly I thought my dick might burst. All the while I could hear Randy calling her a wanton slut whore, a slime ball tramp and other vindictives. Her vaginal contractions eased and Randy stopped thrusting. I resumed fucking her and Randy began chattering, "Oh, baby. I can feel his dick fuckin' your slut pussy! Oh, yeah ya nasty whore, that feels good! Don't it whore?"

After a minute or so, Randy began thrusting. It was awkward at first, but soon we had established a rhythm, keying off the way she was thrusting her hips. With the incredible tightness of her pussy and added stimulation of Randy's cock, I came a lot sooner than I had expected.

"He's cumming in ya! I can feel ya daddy cumming in ya!" he grunted. "Ya nasty fuckin' whore...oh baby, I'm getting' there too. Yeah, your Paw-Paw's gonna cum in ya too, cum that slut ass of yours. Oh, yeah. My balls are boiling! I'm cumming slut, I cumming!"

I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't experienced it first hand, but I too could feel his cock pulsating as he unloaded in her ass moments after I was done.

Randy rolled off one way and his wife rolled the other ending my first experience with three-way fucking. Randy sat up his knees and breathlessly asked, "Wanna a beer?"

Wasted, I looked over at him and nodded yes.

"How about ya slut?"

"Yeah, baby," she whispered. "I'm really parched."

"Hey, his dick's all wet. Why don't ya suck on that 'til I get back?"

Thankfully, she wasn't up for it anymore than I was at the moment. That wasn't the case for Randy. Spent for the moment, I was sitting on the floor with my back against the sofa. Randy let Ramona have a single swig of beer and then made her get up on all fours. He had her crawl up to me and then ordered her to "Suck on his god damned fucking dick, ya whore!"

I thought he was going to fuck her again while she blew me, but instead he ate her ass out until she sucked life back into my flagging cock. Once she had me up, Randy moved around so she could suck on him. She alternated back and forth, from my cock to Randy's and back to mine, keeping me hard and getting a rise out of him.

Randy then lay on the floor and had her mount him. As soon as she had his cock up her snatch, Randy pulled her down. Pulling her ass cheeks apart, Randy turned to me and said, "Fuck this whore's ass!" As I moved in, I saw for the first time the little ying-yang tattoo on her right butt cheek near her asshole.

That double-fuck was better than the first, at least for me. First of all, I was on top and not being crushed. But best of all, with her thin gut tightly shrouding my organ, it was sort of like having a condom on in the sense that I could really feel her vagina rippling as Randy fucked her. We screwed for fifteen minutes or so before Ramona had had enough.

"Stop! That's enough," she pleaded as her final orgasm began to fade. "Stop! Philadelphia! Please...enough. Philadelphia!"

I thought that Randy would say something like, "Tough shit, bitch. We ain't finished with ya yet." But Randy was uncharacteristically sensitive when he said, "Sure baby, Philadelphia. George, quit fucking her! She's had enough... Get your fucking dick out of her ass, man!"

Later Randy told me that 'Philadephia' was their safe-word and when either of them said it during sex, especially rough sex, it was the signal to stop. I considered this and realized that it was a pretty good idea when things got a bit wild. Kaylee and I hadn't used a safe-word and once I had gone a little too far with the games I played with her nipples rings. After I actually hurt her, I couldn't tell if she was really suffering or just really turned on and I wouldn't let up until she was bleeding all over the place.

I slept with the Burks that night. I figured that if Kaylee had come home, she might not want me hanging around. Best if we had a little distance between us and maybe she'd cool off a bit. I certainly had. When I woke up in the morning, Randy and Ramona were both sound asleep and I didn't wake them. Back at the apartment I discovered that Kaylee hadn't come home, or at least she hadn't slept there.

That afternoon when I called her at work she said, "I'm working, George. I can't talk to you now."

"We need to talk."

"We'll talk later."

"You didn't come home last night."

"Can you blame me?"

"What did I do?"

"You scared me to death, that's what! I thought you were going to beat me up."

"I wouldn't hurt you."

"You've hurt me before."

"That was sex. We got carried away."

"You got carried away."

"Look, I'm sorry." There I said it. I caught my girlfriend having sex with some proto- geezer and I'm the one apologizing. Unbelievable!

"Well, you should be."

"I said I'm sorry."

"Me too Baby," she said softly, the anger in voice having melted away. "Look, I gotta go. Why don't you come by tonight after Janet gets off?"

"Sure. Love you, babe."

"I love you too George. I love you with all my heart. Byyyye."

12