Getting To Know Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SexyBeast
SexyBeast
2,527 Followers

"Dean, could you clasp this for me?" Mom was holding a silver lariat necklace out in her hand.

I took it from her and Mom and turned her back to me and swept her hair aside. I tried to keep back, but it seemed like she leaned into me. The curve of her neck was perfect. She smelled of vanilla. Helpless, I felt my body reacting. Pressed against me, how could she not feel it too? I quickly stepped back and Mom turned, adjusting the necklace so the strand of beads pointed straight to her cleavage. In her low heels, Mom was almost as tall as I was. Her green eyes were luminous. She kissed my cheek. "Thanks, honey."

The restaurant was nice. It was dimly lit for the proper romantic atmosphere. With my new awareness I saw heads turn to look at my mother as we went to our table. I even got a few jealous stares. People just naturally assumed we were on a date. To counter my nerves I drank more than I probably should have. It did help me relax and loosen up, but that did not seem like a good thing either. I was a little wobbly when we got up to leave and Mom commented, "We'll have to get some coffee into you."

When we got home, however, wine flowed instead of coffee. At least I slowed my pace, leaving Mom to finish the better part of a bottle of wine herself. She kicked out of her heels and dragged a box into the living room. A tree she'd bought earlier was already in a stand. It seemed straight, but I was hardly in a condition to judge.

"Well, are you ready?" Mom asked, hands on her hips. She bent over and kissed my forehead, giving me a perfect view down her sweater. "I missed you last year, Dean."

It was a tradition. For as far back as I could remember, except for last year, Mom and I had decorated the Christmas tree together. Dad always seemed to be busy someplace else. We unwrapped ornaments, carefully hung them on the tree. Certain ones had specific places. We strung the lights, laughing as I tangled Mom in the strand while trying to get it around the tree. The garland went on last. We were really having a good time together. Mom was just as drunk as I was at that point and a couple times we'd both almost stumbled into the tree. Of course the innocence of the whole thing was marred by my constantly checking out Mom's body as she moved. The slight jiggle of her breasts when she laughed, her perfect ass when she stretched to hang a high ornament. The only thing that remained to do was to place the star atop the tree.

Mom unwrapped the shiny star and its facets sparkled in the light. She held it up to inspect it and make sure nothing had happened to it in the year it had been packed away. The star went back three generations in her family. When I was little, Mom used to lift me high so I could put the star on top.

"Ready for the piece de resistance?" Mom asked.

"Sure, "I said.

"Well, come over here and give me a boost." She laughed.

Hesitantly, I stepped in close behind Mom, taking her in my arms. Her scent of vanilla made my head spin. Way too much alcohol was blurring the lines for me. "Okay," she said. I easily lifted Mom in my arms and she leaned out to put the star up. I staggered a bit when our balance shifted, but held her tight. Blood was surging through my body. Mom was giggling her musical drunken giggle. "I feel just like a little girl again." She twisted awkwardly and I stumbled backward. Looking for someplace soft to land I backpedaled toward the couch. I caught the back of my leg on the coffee table and we went down on the couch in a tangled heap. We were both laughing uncontrollably and all the squirming had given me a raging hard-on. Mom was on top of me, my cock was pressed right into her leg. If she knew, she pretended not to notice. Maybe to save me the embarrassment. Her breasts were crushed against my chest.

Mom propped herself up on an elbow and ran a hand through my hair. "I'm sorry, honey. I hope I didn't hurt you. Are you okay?" She shifted, seeming to catch my cock between her legs. She looked concerned when I didn't answer. I couldn't answer. I was slipping completely out of control. I seemed to have no free will. Tentatively, I brushed my lips against Mom's. Now she looked more confused than concerned. I put my hand against the back of her head and pulled her lips down hard against mine. Mom seemed frozen. It was when she began to respond, allowing my tongue into her mouth, that she pulled away.

Mom still lay on top of me, but then slowly stood. I got into a sitting position. She was looking down at me, but her expression was blank. I could offer no explanation, at least not a reasonable one, so I sat mute. Finally Mom said, "What was that?"

I was stone still.

An edge of anger crept into her voice. "Dean, answer me."

I was stuttering again. "I, I, it, it was a kiss."

"Dammit, I know that! That isn't the way you kiss your mother."

I knew that. Jeez, I wasn't that far gone. "I'm sorry," I said quickly and got up. I walked to the other side of the living room, facing the wall. I watched her in the mirror, but could not face her. Mom's breathing was heavy, but probably from laughing so hard. I could see when her anger faded, leaving her face. She walked up behind me and put a hand on my shoulder. My cock had not gone down at all. "Dean, I'm sorry. Listen, it's okay. We've both had too much to drink. You were probably just confused. Come on, face me."

Mom tugged on my shoulder, but I did not face her. "I'm not confused." The words tumbled unbidden from my lips.

"What?" Mom seemed bewildered.

"I said I'm not confused." Finally, I faced her. She was so close and did not back away. "From the time I got home from school I've wanted you. Since that morning in the kitchen. You've changed so much. You're so…hot. I'm sorry, but that doesn't change it. I want you."

A thousand emotions flickered across my mother's face. "I don't know how to react to this. I…" She wrinkled her brow. "You what?"

My hand was on the flair of her hip. She didn't step away. It actually drew her closer.

"Honey, no." Mom said, not very firmly. My lips were a hair's breadth away from hers. "Dean, we can't do this…" Our lips brushed. Mom seemed to be trembling almost as much as I was. We kissed, Mom only offering a moment of resistance. My hands were on her hips and I pulled her tightly against me. Her arms went around me while our tongues fought a fierce battle. My hand on her ass, feeling through the thin materiel, I could tell she was wearing a thong. I ground my hips into her and she ground right back.

I lowered my mother to the floor, tugging her sweater over her head as I did. I closed my hand over her breast, feeling her nipple jump at my touch under her burgundy satin bra. I kissed and sucked every inch of exposed skin from her head to her waist. "Oh Dean, we can't. We have to stop. We can't."

"Janine." No, that didn't sound right. "Mom, we can. I can. I'm going to."

Mom unbuttoned my shirt, kissing and licking my nearly hairless chest. While Mom gently kissed and sucked my nipples, I sucked her fingers, licking between them, kissing her hands, sucking her wrists, making her breath quicken. Mom ran her hands all over my chest, back and arms, kissing and licking everywhere. She seemed to be trying to devour me. Her full lips felt as if they were branding my skin. Her hands kept dipping lower, but always stopped at my belt.

I reached beneath her and unhooked her bra, then lifted it away. Mom's breasts were even more beautiful up close and aroused. Her nipples were still a pale rose, but stood thickly and firmly from the heaving flesh.

Starting at her skirt, I began sucking my way up Mom's stomach, deeply kissing her belly button. "Oh, God Dean. Oh, honey, oh honey," Mom cried when I flicked her nipples with my fingertips.

I held her twin mounds in both hands, mouth swinging above her nipples, blowing down hot air. Mom was tense as a wire. When I was satisfied I'd teased her enough, I captured a nipple, sucked it deeply, and nipped her with my teeth. Mom's body heaved, forcing itself at me.

"God, honey." Mom cried. Finally she grabbed my throbbing cock through my slacks, gripping it with both hands. All hesitation seemed to be gone. She was fumbling with my belt while I sucked and nibbled at both nipples. Mom was moaning almost nonstop. I brushed over her skirt. Mom couldn't spread her legs in the tight garment, so I worked the heel of my palm against her mound. She was massaging my cock with both hands roughly, but it felt great. I left a trail of fluid across her leg. Mom was humping my palm and she'd already soaked through her skirt, leaving a large, slick, wet spot.

Mom lifted her ass so I could tug her skirt down. I struggled with the snug fit and it ended up taking her red thong and almost her stockings with it. At the same time, I kicked out of the rest of my clothes.

I kissed Mom hard, gliding my palm over her bare pussy. There was just a sprig of auburn hair above the red, puffy lips. I couldn't believe my mother shaved her pussy. Her lips were so slick. When I sunk two fingers into her, Mom cried out. "Dean! Oh My!" It was a tight fit and I hoped I wouldn't hurt her with the real thing. I sucked her breasts while slowly working my fingers in and out of her. I started kissing downward and Mom practically shoved my mouth to her pussy.

I spread her lips and since she was already on the verge, Mom came as soon as my tongue touched her. There was no pillow this time and her shouts echoed through the quiet house. "God! OhmyGodohmyGodohmyGod!!!! Dean honey!!!! Please don't stop! Please!"

I sucked Mom's clit while continuing to use my fingers and she was squirming all over the floor. Mom came at least twice more, clawing at her nipples while she exploded. I remembered last night and part of me was glad I could make my mother cum more explosively than Ty had. I think Mom would have let me lick her forever.

I trailed kisses down Mom's thigh and lifted my head from her. She still lay sweaty and trembling on the carpet. I moved over her, cock in hand. Mom stroked it for me, opening her eyes to look at me.

"Honey, I don't know if we should. Maybe we should stop here." Mom said. She did sound genuinely confused.

"No, Mom, it'll be okay. I want you so bad, I need to be inside you. We can't just stop now, Mom."

She looked unsure, but nodded, drawing my cock toward her. "Please take care, Dean. You're much bigger than your father." Heather told me once that she could measure a man by going down on him. I had never really thought about it, but Heather informed me I was about nine inches.

"You haven't had a man since Dad?" I asked. After last night that was little hard to believe.

"Not in my pussy, honey. I was too scared, but I've wanted it. Go ahead honey."

Mom gasped when I fit inside her. I'd considered a condom, but didn't want to break the moment. I moved slowly and it was a tight fit, but I managed to fit entirely inside. Mom's mouth was open wide. Here I was the only man in my mother's pussy except my father, in the past twenty years.

My cock palpitated inside Mom, I was resting against her, kissing her, letting her adjust. Her muscles grasped at me. Almost immediately Mom was thrusting her hips at me. Slowly I worked my hips at her. Mom's nails clawed at my back. She broke our kiss. "Please, honey, it feels so wonderful. Don't hold back anymore, give it to me. Give it all to me!"

"I love you Mom." I said, but now differently than the million times I'd said it before.

"I love you too, Dean. Oh, God!" Mom groaned when I raised myself up and started pistoning my cock into her. I was determined to give Mom exactly what she asked for. I pounded into her and she moved with me, meeting me stroke for stroke. Mom's moaning was constant. I pounded into her as hard as I could. She was so wet, so tight, I only slowed so I could hold off, not wanting to finish yet, wanting to feel Mom's velvet pussy grip me all night.

Nails dug into my back. Mom's feet were planted firmly on the floor so she could thrust back as hard as I did. She shrieked as she came over and over. It was so hard not to come as she milked my cock with every orgasm.

We both glistened with sweat. Mom's breasts moved with the steady rhythm we'd established. We kissed long and hard, Mom's tongue invading me as I invaded her.

"Honey, God, can you go all night?" Mom breathed.

"I want to stay inside you, Mom."

"I'm not complaining. You feel so good. Please, keep making love to me, Dean. No one ever made love to me like this." By the clock on the VCR, we'd been going it for an hour. Mom came again and this time I moaned in her ear, "I'm cumming with you this time, Mom."

Mom's eyes widened. She forced the words out. "Honey…no. You cannot cum inside me. I'm not on the pill. Pull out, please."

With a force of will, I pulled out of the warm inviting pussy, rolling onto my back, gasping. I knew she was right. Mom rolled to me and popped my cock right into her mouth. She sucked me deep into her hot mouth. "Mom, you don't have to…" I said. Heather never sucked me after I'd been inside her, but my mother sucked me hungrily. Those lips. "Mom, you," but I was cumming before I could even finish. I had never cum so hard in my life. All that frustration came exploding out of me then. And Mom kept her mouth locked over my cock. I came and came. My cum ran from her lips, matting my pubic hair, but Mom did not stop drinking from me until I was completely spent. Mom sucked my member clean before letting it go.

Mom looked up at me seriously, then smiled. "That was truly the best sex I have ever had. Bar none. Thank you so much, honey."

I was still out of breath. "Thank you, Mom. You are so sexy. I never wanted anyone as much as I wanted you."

We both lay on the living room floor, beneath the Christmas tree recovering for some time. I was the one who eventually got up. It was getting cold. Mom rolled off her stockings and offered me her hand to help her up. Instead, I lifted her off the floor. "Oh, honey," she said. I carried Mom upstairs ad through the open door of my parents' bedroom. Standing there, I momentarily froze, looking around. Dad must have had Mom so many times in there. Energized, I dropped her onto the bed. I only took a moment to gaze down at my mother lying on my parents' bed, with my cum on her face, before I jumped on the bed with her.

I moved between Mom's legs once more and rammed right into her, finding her wet and inviting. "Oh, Dean," Mom gasped. "You recover quickly." Mom wrapped her legs around my back.

We made love all night in that bed. Mom was insatiable and I rose to the challenge. Each time before I came, I would roll off her and she would finish me with her mouth. The distant edge of the day was pink when we finally collapsed naked in each other's arms.

* * *

The most wonderful sensation awoke me. My cock and balls were tingling. Warmth and wetness. I opened my eyes and watched my mother lap at my cock and balls. When she finally sank my cock in her mouth, Mom brushed a stray red lock from her face and gazed up at me watching her, but did not stop. Mom softly sucked me for quite sometime. When she finally stopped, I moved to roll her onto her back, but Mom shook her head and rolled me onto mine.

"Let me, honey." Mom said, straddling me. She teased her pussy at length with my cock, soaking it before taking me inside. She settled down on me until we were grinding together. I squeezed her breasts, pinching her nipples. "Yes, Dean, that feels great with you inside me."

Mom enjoyed herself playing with me. "Your father wouldn't let me on top after we were married. It's been so long, I love it." Mom gyrated and clasped me with her muscles. She thrust her hips at me, lowered her nipples for sucking. She was having the time of her life experimenting with her new cock, until she got her legs under her, squatting with my prick inside her. Mom rode me hard and fast. I was rising off the bed to meet her. She impaled herself as hard as she could, riding for dear life. I held her outstretched hands in mine to balance her ride. Mom seemed to love this position and I made a mental note to find out how many other ways she liked it.

She wasn't riding me very long before my mother arched her back and began wailing. Her pussy vibrated around me and I concentrated as hard as I could on not cumming in her. "Deandeandeandeandeandeandean!!!!!" Mom cried.

Mom stayed on me forever, just milking my cock. When she did roll off me, I couldn't even hold out for her mouth, cumming all over her stomach breasts and face. Mom sat and let me. "I'm so sorry," I said when I was finished. "I just couldn't wait."

"That's okay, honey," Mom said. She trailed her fingers through the cum on her nipple then sucked them. It was the sexiest thing I ever saw. "I always wondered what that would be like and I think I enjoyed it. I'm glad you're the one who did it first."

We spent every night and some days too, together in my parents' bed. Found out my mother loves it from behind most of all. She liked it in the shower, and we even did it on the racquetball court once too. The three-week break seemed to fly by. We never thought about what we were doing until it was time for me to go back to school. We were just making love. A lot.

Before I left we sat down and had The Talk. Of course we both realized it really couldn't go anywhere, but we enjoyed each other too much to give it up. Mom told me she wanted me to go back to Heather, but on breaks, I was hers. I agreed, of course. She told me she wasn't going to stop dating either, which did make me a little jealous, but I knew I couldn't keep her to myself. I told her spring break seemed so far away and Mom promised to visit me at school before then. I told her I couldn't wait.

End

SexyBeast
SexyBeast
2,527 Followers
12