Getting to Know The Neighbors Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
largefan
largefan
299 Followers

"Hey, Bill, do you mind if we join you? This place is packed and you look like you have enough room. The other end is too windy. You don't mind, do you?"

This was Rhonda speaking and she really didn't give me an opportunity to decline. She was already putting her stuff down on my blanket. Samantha hesitated a bit. She realized I hadn't given a response yet but smiled when I shrugged my shoulders and said, "Sure, why not?"

Part of me felt trapped. I certainly hadn't entertained the notion that we would ever hang out on the beach together. We usually have some notion of how to act from past experience, but nothing had prepared me for this. I must have missed the Miss Manners column where she laid out the protocol for behaving on a nude beach with an eighteen year old neighbor and her friend. So like I said, part of me felt trapped. Another part of me was thrilled at the thought.

Rhonda had no sooner dropped her stuff when she turned her attention to losing some clothes. She quickly pushed her gym shorts off her hips and they fell to the ground revealing a rather small bikini bottom. It was pale blue and tied at the sides. The back only covered about half of her ass and really showcased how toned she was. She knelt down and spread out her towel and then unceremoniously reached back and untied the lower part of her top and then lifted it over her head. She wasn't shy about it at all. If she gave a second's thought to her action she showed no sign of it.

Samantha on the other hand seemed a little uncomfortable. She was taking great care in spreading out her towel and setting up a small area for herself, arranging everything just so. Clearly she was delaying. Rhonda grabbed the bottle of suntan lotion they unpacked and started applying it to her legs and arms. I know there was a conversation taking place and I actually joined in but I couldn't tell you what was said. Rhonda was soon working some lotion on her abdomen and then was rubbing it all over her breasts. She didn't linger but she wasn't timid either. It was as if she'd done this hundreds of times before.

Samantha sat with her back to me and wiggled her bottom from side to side as she worked her shorts out from under her and down her legs. She grabbed the same lotion and quickly covered her front while still wearing her bikini. The bottoms rode fairly low and had inch wide strips of cloth on the hips rather than strings. I got a good look at the back side of those bottoms as she quickly turned onto her stomach. It was pretty conservative and covered most of her butt. That said, it took no imagination to see how fit she was. She pulled her arms up and rested her head on them. Even in that relaxed state you could see the muscles in her back and well defined shoulders. You just have to love swimmers.

She asked Rhonda to put some lotion on her back and Rhonda readily complied. She started at the small of her back and worked her way up to Samantha's defined shoulders. Sam flinched ever so slightly when Rhonda untied the upper and then lower strings on her top. Clearly she was still getting used to this idea and perhaps hadn't yet concluded it was a good one.

Conversation wasn't nearly as stilted as I might have feared. I was still sitting in my beach chair and the girls were lying on the blanket in front of me so I had a great view. Samantha was on her stomach but Rhonda was lying on her back with her head at my feet. Her tits were small and perky when she was standing but gravity laid them nearly flat as she lay there. Her areolas were light brown and her nipples were like hard eraser tips. After about ten minutes Sam made a decision and pulled her untied top from beneath her and declared, "I guess I don't need this anymore." She set it off to the side and returned to resting her head on her arms.

It was about forty five minutes later when Rhonda sat up and declared it snack time. She had been carrying the conversation for most of that time all by herself. I was grateful for that. Rhonda reached into a bag and pulled out some almonds and offered some to me. I declined and she then poked Samantha again.

"It's snack time. C'mon sit up."

Samantha rolled over and quickly sat up with her back to me. I didn't get much of a look but there she was, sitting topless in front of me...even if she was looking away. She reached over and grabbed some almonds and munched as she looked out over the beach.

"So, Bill, how old were you when you came to this beach the first time?" I was surprised to hear Samantha offer up the question.

"I wasn't much older than you two...probably nineteen or twenty. You're both eighteen, right?"

"I'm eighteen but Rhonda is nineteen. Some of the older girls on the team suggested this place when we complained about our swim team tan lines. How did you learn about it?"

"Oh, a friend told me about it"

"And? Did he bring you here?"

"She...and she met me here. She told me about it and we agreed to meet here."

"Either this isn't much of a story or you're not much of a storyteller," complained Rhonda.

"It's actually a very good story. I'm just trying to decide if I should tell it and how much I want to tell."

"Okay, now you have to tell!"

"I don't know. It's really not the kind of story I should be telling to young ladies."

"Oh, come on. What's the big deal? It's just a story."

"It's a rather personal story, the wildest story I have and I'm not convinced it's appropriate. I expect you'd look at me differently than you do now if I was to tell you."

"Unless it ends with you killing someone I'm not sure you have much to worry about there. You've spent the afternoon completely naked and Sam and I are half naked and you're worried that we're going to look at you differently?"

"That puts a rather fine point on it now, doesn't it? Still, I'm not sure it's a good idea. What's in it for me?"

"Tell your story and then we'll tell one of ours, but we all have to promise not to tell."

"Do you think you can match mine?"

"Would it be worth it if we could? Is it worth taking a chance to find out?"

"You're trouble, Young Miss Rhonda."

"Perhaps...but I can be lots of fun, too."

"Just what are you getting us into, Rhonda? What story are you planning on telling?" Samantha looked genuinely concerned. Rhonda leaned over and whispered in her ear.

"You can't tell him about that!"

"Oh why not...what's he going to do? You don't think he's going to tell your mom at this point do you?"

Now I was really intrigued but I also felt a little bad for Samantha. Rhonda seemed to have little concern about anything and was quite comfortable with all of this. Samantha still had some boundaries. I was more than a little curious to hear what Rhonda had gotten them into that had Samantha so concerned.

"I'll tell you what. I'll share my story and if you think it's worthy then you tell a story that you think matches it. Rhonda can either tell the one that she has in mind or if my story isn't good enough then you can tell an alternate story, Samantha...but then you have to tell it...not Rhonda."

"Oh alright...tell your story. Who was this girl that you met at the beach?"

"Not a girl...a woman. I was nineteen and was working for the hardware store in purchasing. I had to do a lot of phone work following up with suppliers. I worked a great deal with one gal over the phone and we became friends. She was older than me."

"How much older...like twenty five?" Rhonda asked.

"Older...she was thirty five."

"She wasn't married, was she?"

"She was divorced...no kids."

"That's good. I hate people cheating on their spouses."

"Not to worry. There was no cheating involved. Anyway, we got to be pretty good friends as we talked on the phone nearly every day and often numerous times. We talked about things outside of work sometimes and often talked about what we did on our weekends. One day she mentioned that she'd been to the beach over the weekend and I asked her which one. She paused a while and you could tell that she was trying to decide if it was a good idea to trust me."

"That sounds sort of familiar," laughed Rhonda.

"I suppose it does at that but I understood. That was in the workplace and you have to be careful there. There's nothing illegal about going to a nude beach but not everyone understands and lots of people pass judgement. I don't imagine you tell everyone you meet that you go to a nude beach, do you?"

"Certainly not anyone over thirty. People reach a certain age and they get all kinds of hang-ups about stuff. Like oral sex...parents get real uptight about it but, c'mon, it's just a blowjob. It's no big deal. It's not like we're having sex."

Samantha interjected at this point. "You're interrupting him. Let him tell his story."

"No, no...this is very interesting. Let Rhonda continue," I said.

"No, she's right. Get on with your story."

By now, Samantha was no longer facing away from me. She had found it awkward to have a conversation over her shoulder so she turned and crossed her legs and leaned forward with her elbows on her knees. I could see her breasts but hunched over like she was it wasn't a terrific view. I think she was trying to provide some cover for herself in that respect. Rhonda was sitting cross-legged, too, but she was leaning back with her hands behind her to support herself. As she shifted her weight from time to time she had to tense up her abdominal muscles which were apparent. She wasn't skinny by any stretch of the imagination. She was hard and lean but you wouldn't know it when she stood relaxed. All it took was a stretch, a reach or a few steps and her definition would come into focus. All of that screamed athlete but all it took was a look at her small but well shaped breasts and thoughts of sex wiped everything else away. And if that didn't do it, a glance down between her legs did. There was just a small triangle of material that hid her pussy from the sunshine. I could see the faint outline of her lips through the pale blue cloth.

It was a good thing that I had adopted a position similar to Samantha while I sat in my beach chair. I didn't have an erection but there was more than a little blood rushing to that extremity. I'm only about four and a half inches long when flaccid but I crest the eight mark when fully erect. I sat forward in my chair with my elbows on my knees to shield it from view.

"Anyhow, she decided she could trust me and told me that it was a nude beach. It didn't shock me, even though I'd never known anyone that had ever been to a nude beach...at least not that they had ever talked about. I told her that I'd always wanted to go to one but hadn't had the opportunity and was concerned about looking foolish. I wasn't sure how to act and such. She said it was no big deal and really very casual. That could have been the end of things and we would have known a bit more about each other and moved on. But she then said that if I ever wanted to go she'd be happy to meet me there and get me through the day. I could have thanked her and said I might take her up on that some time and again let the topic die but suddenly I blurted out that I was planning a beach trip that weekend. Before I had really thought it through we had agreed to meet that next Saturday."

"And you had never met this woman before, right? Weren't you afraid she'd turn out to be a fatty or something?" Rhonda was into the story. Samantha was listening intently but content to let the story unfold without asking questions.

"I was nineteen at the time and I was going to have an opportunity to see naked women, perhaps lots of them. That was plenty for me."

"And what did you think about being naked in front of her...someone you knew?"

"That idea didn't bother me. I guess I didn't think about it much until after we'd agreed to meet here. What about you two? We know each other and yet you're sitting there topless."

"I've been to France a couple times and everyone goes topless there," replied Rhonda calmly.

"What about you, Samantha? I don't think you've ever been to Europe."

"It's a little weird. I come here to even out my tan. Senior Ball is coming and tan lines would ruin my new dress."

"That's so true. Your dress is amazing and there's nothing worse than a spray tan, which would be the alternative," Rhonda chimed in.

"And seeing me here...what about that?"

"I freaked out a little that first day when I saw you walking on the beach but then I thought it was really cool. I couldn't wait to tell Samantha."

I looked over to Samantha looking for a response.

"I didn't believe her when she told me. Then when we came the next day and I found them talking to you and you were just standing there naked I almost turned around. I watched from behind for a minute or two and then it seemed like no big deal...and I have to admit I was curious."

"Yeah," interjected Rhonda. "You were awfully calm about it. You didn't think anything about being naked in front of the little girls from the neighborhood?"

"Okay, confession time...Actually I saw you Rhonda, on the beach that first day. I didn't recognize you right away but then it dawned on me who you were. I pretended not to notice you because I didn't want to freak you out. I certainly considered the likelihood that you would tell Samantha and I worried about that some. Finally, I decided that there's nothing wrong with coming to a nude beach and that if Samantha came here and saw me it would have been a conscious decision on her part."

"Did it occur to you that I might not tell her and just brought her down here to shock the shit out of her?"

"Ah...that hadn't occurred to me. I wouldn't have been happy about that."

"Me neither," added Samantha.

"Oh come on, Samantha! You would have freaked for a second and then wouldn't it have been a nice surprise?"

"I suppose so," agreed Samantha.

"And, Bill, you wouldn't have been any worse for the experience, would you?"

"Given that this is a place where it's okay to be nude, I would have survived. I wouldn't want to be put in a position of surprising a woman while I'm nude in a place where it's not okay to be nude. Guys get arrested for stuff like that and it's really not fair to women. They really don't know if he's a dangerous pervert or not."

"And are you?" said Samantha with a grin.

I loved the fact that Samantha jumped in with that playful question. Rhonda had been driving this whole thing and Samantha seemed to just be along for the ride. I considered my response for a moment.

"You're asking me if I'm a dangerous pervert, Samantha? No...I'm not dangerous." I chuckled.

Both girls started laughing and Rhonda drove the point home. "But you are a pervert..."

"I think pervert is in the eye of the beholder, isn't it?"

We all had a good laugh at this exchange. Samantha was getting more comfortable. Her posture had relaxed and she was no longer resting her elbows on her knees. She had straightened her back and allowed me to really get a good look at her breasts. Like Rhonda, they were on the smaller side but they were certainly proportional to her slim athletic figure. Her abdomen was nearly as defined as Rhonda's. I looked good for forty three and you could see definition in my abs but I certainly wasn't sporting a six pack. I was a little amazed that I wasn't sporting a hard-on in the presence of these two attractive young women, particularly given our topic of conversation. I guess the certain amount of nervousness I held onto aided in this. This really was a strange situation to be in.

Samantha was getting into the spirit of this and that became obvious with her next comment.

"Okay, pervert, get on with your story. You agreed to meet this woman here. What happened next?"

"I got here before she did and got naked right away. I was fine with it and I don't know if that surprised me or not. She had described a spot out over there to the left of the snack cart and I settled in. After a while I saw a woman walking my way that fit the description of my friend but she wasn't alone. She had another woman with her. She hadn't mentioned that she would be bringing a friend but I guess it was a sensible precaution in case I turned out to be a dangerous pervert instead of an ordinary pervert."

I paused for a moment to see if there was going to be a reaction to that comment but other than all of us continuing to grin there was nothing.

"Anyway, I certainly wasn't going to complain about the addition of another woman because they were both very, very attractive. Her friend was just about thirty five as well and she, too, was divorced. They were both very slender and fit, so your fear that one of them might turn out to be a fatty wasn't a concern at all, Rhonda."

"But then their tits probably weren't very big either, were they?"

"No they weren't but then I'm not a fan of big tits either."

I looked directly at Rhonda as I said this and for the first time she lost a bit of her composure. She had confidently looked me in the eye through all the rest of our conversation but this time she turned away and might have even blushed. Her confidence earlier had been very sexy but this sudden shyness was equally attractive. I looked over to Samantha and found that she had leaned forward again but then, as if making a decision, she straightened up and held her shoulders back almost defying me to look at her breasts. I obliged briefly, hoping to appear appreciative without being creepy. I don't know if I was successful or not.

"So did they get naked right away?" Rhonda's question provided a natural end to the exchange between Samantha and me of which I was glad.

"My friend stripped off but the other gal just went topless. Hanging out naked wasn't too strange but the conversation definitely was. These two older women took great delight in teasing me. They made lots of suggestive comments but then would back away and laugh like they were joking...only to raise the stakes again in a little while. I did a lot of squirming and was at a definite disadvantage. Only they knew if they had an agenda or not. Their comments seemed to suggest they did but I couldn't believe that either of these two gorgeous women would be interested in a kid like me. Besides, it's not like people just start having sex on the beach anyways."

"So that's it?" Rhonda sounded a little disappointed. "You never had sex with that woman? You never saw that other gal completely naked?"

"I didn't say that."

I let it hang there just like that. I wanted to seem reluctant to tell the rest of the story even though the truth was that I had conveniently put aside the fact these girls were half my age and that one of them was my neighbor. It's not like she was my daughter or anything but you're supposed to be protective of your neighbor's kids. At what age are they no longer "your neighbor's kids" and considered a just young woman? I don't know society's answer to that question or if they ever transition to just a young woman. I know in my mind that Samantha was very much still my neighbor's daughter but rather than throwing up a caution flag it only made the situation more enticing. I could rationalize that I hadn't done anything illegal. She was eighteen and we were each free to be at a nude beach and while the conversation sounded more like a Dear Penthouse letter I thought I could carve out a defensible position if ever I was called upon to do so.

"So what happened?" asked Samantha.

"Well, it was a very hot day. I commented that it would be nice to go for a swim but that I found the ocean here in Northern California a little too cold to be really comfortable. Jean looked at her friend and then suggested we all go to Sandy's place. She had a pool and it was about fifteen minutes away in Santa Cruz. We packed up and I followed Sandy and Jean to the house. Sandy parked her car in the garage and then closed the garage door. Sandy said that she didn't want sand in the house or the pool so she insisted we strip in the garage and then take showers in the house before we headed out to the pool. Jean and I stripped completely but Sandy kept her bikini bottoms on again...her house her rules, I guess. Sandy pointed to a spare bathroom off the hall and told me I could use that one while she and Jean would use the master bath."

largefan
largefan
299 Followers