Getting to Know The Neighbors Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
largefan
largefan
299 Followers

I paused to see if they were really listening and they seemed to be.

"I don't have to worry about a business reputation anymore. I'm retired and have enough money that people don't have that kind of power over me. Your reputations could take a hit with an ill-conceived dare and that could hurt your business prospects for years to come. There are some people that I care what they think of me and that limits some things I might be willing to do. Ultimately, I have little reason to get involved in dares, though. I either do something or not because I want to and not because of peer pressure."

"That makes sense. I guess I hadn't thought of that," said Samantha.

I didn't know if I was getting through to Samantha or if she was just telling me what she thought I wanted to hear. Rhonda might have been getting some benefit out of my comments but she seemed to be trying to figure something else out.

"So you're saying that fear of arrest is what keeps you from doing a lot of things?"

"Yeah, not going to jail is a rather powerful motivator for me," I laughed. "That and like I said I don't want to make anybody uncomfortable or fearful. Even though it's legal, I wouldn't worry about keeping to one corner of my back yard to tan in the nude if I knew it wouldn't make you or your mom uncomfortable. If I was going to take one last item out to the garbage cans on the street before the garbage men picked them up, I'd prefer to not have to get dressed but I do because I don't want to freak anyone out that might be walking by."

"Well, you don't have to worry about me. You can be naked all you want in your back yard and I wouldn't care," offered Samantha.

"I appreciate that but how would your mom react? Even if she was fine with it herself, she'd be worried about you and would more than likely object."

"I could talk to her if you'd like?"

"And how would that conversation go? I was hanging out with Bill the other day at a nude beach and he mentioned he'd love to walk around naked in his yard. I don't think he's a threat. Would you be okay with that, mom?"

"Okay maybe you're right. That's not the best idea. Still, you should be able to do whatever you like on your own property."

"Agreed, but it's not that big a sacrifice on my part to keep things cool with your mom."

"But you don't care if people see you naked so long as they're not going to freak out, right?" Rhonda continued to press and I wasn't sure why.

"I'm pretty comfortable with my body now and think I look pretty good for an old guy but I'm not under any illusions that women are going to line up to see me naked. If I'm naked in a situation where people don't feel threatened then that doesn't bother me at all."

I thought I'd put enough qualifiers and explanations into the discussion to cover myself(so to speak) and Rhonda seemed to have her curiosity satisfied for the moment, too. I'm not sure what brought me back into the moment but I realized that I'd completely lost track of the time. I reached for my shorts which had my watch in them. One look at the time had me cussing. It was after three thirty.

"Oh crap! I should go. I'm meeting a friend for dinner tonight and I've got a couple things I need to do beforehand."

I really wasn't in any danger of being late for dinner but I wanted to allow time for a shower and a nice long masturbation session. This whole afternoon had me far more aroused than even a normal trip to the beach. This had been far from a normal trip to the beach.

"I'm glad it turned out so windy today and that you came down here to spend the day. This was fun."

"I'm glad we did, too. It was a lot more fun than just laying around listening to music," Rhonda said and Samantha was nodding in agreement.

I put on my shorts and pulled a t-shirt over my head before putting my feet into my flip-flops.

"I'll just take my chair and towel and leave the blanket for you girls to use the rest of the day. You can just drop it off some other time, okay?"

We said our goodbyes and I picked my way through the crowd back to my car. After loading up my stuff I walked back to the bathroom and took a leak before starting the drive home. I'm sure glad I did because it turned out there was an accident on Highway 17 and traffic was backed up really bad. I watched the time tick by and the cars inched forward. I kept thinking about the afternoon and how surreal it was. I never expected to sit around having a conversation with Samantha and Rhonda while I was naked and they were topless. I found myself wishing that they had stripped off completely but then too, having bikini bottoms on left an air of mystery that was very erotic.

I was tempted to call and cancel my dinner plans. I was just going to have time for a quick shower before I'd have to leave for dinner. I really wanted to stroke myself off but didn't want to rush through this one. I resisted the temptation and showered quickly before I put on some khakis and a shirt so I could meet my buddy for dinner.

Dinner was nice, but uneventful. I really wanted to talk about my afternoon but this wasn't a friend I might share this with. Tony was a pretty straight laced family guy. He was active in his church and had a couple daughters that were young teens. He really wasn't a person I'd share this with...besides, we'd all agreed that we wouldn't talk about this.

Tony had gotten a pass from his wife for the evening as she'd taken the girls over to a friend's place that night to work on costumes for a play the girls were going to be in. It was rare that Tony and I got to hang out much because he had kids and I didn't so we took advantage of the chance. After dinner we decided to head over to a sports bar where we could have another beer or two and shoot some pool. Still he wanted to be home when his girls returned so we packed it in about nine thirty. I was probably right at the legal limit to drive but I rationalized that I was less than ten minutes from the house so I climbed in the car and left.

I made it home with no trouble, tossed the keys on the kitchen table and grabbed another beer. I logged in to check on email and took a quick glance at the news. There was nothing of any import there so I finished my beer and moved into my bedroom. I stripped off my clothes and looked forward to finally relieving all of the tension in my loins that had built up that day.

Before I could start abusing myself, I thought I heard a knock at the door. I swore and reached for a pair of gym shorts. Knocks on my door at ten o'clock were never a good thing. When I opened the door I wasn't sure if this was a good thing or not. Rhonda and Samantha were standing there holding my beach blanket.

"Uh, hi girls. To what do I owe the pleasure?"

"We know it's kind of late for a social visit but we thought you might be going to the beach again tomorrow and would want your blanket."

"Wow, you really didn't need to worry about that. I do have a couple others, but it was really very nice of you to bring it back so quickly."

"Well, we were going to bug you anyways. Can we come in for a minute?"

"Uh..sure...I mean of course. Please come in. What did you want to bug me about?"

"Well, you see we're actually in the middle of another one of our sleepovers and we have another scavenger hunt list. We were wondering if you had any of the things on this list."

I suddenly got very nervous as Rhonda handed me a folded over piece of paper. I slowly reached out my hand to take it from her...as if it might burn me. There were about fifteen items written on the face of it with various point values assigned to each. About half of them were already scratched off. Among the items still open was a baseball card, knitting needles, a bowling ball and a typewriter. I was a bit relieved that nothing on that list was anything like I'd feared. If I was being honest with myself I would have recognized that I was a little disappointed as well. Mostly I was breathing a sigh of relief, though.

"Well, you're in luck. While I don't have any baseball cards, I think I do still have my old bowling ball around here. Good luck finding someone with a typewriter anymore. As far as knitting needles go, even if I had them I sure as hell wouldn't admit to it."

The girls laughed. "We really weren't counting on you for knitting needles."

"Did you girls want a soda or something while I dig up that bowling ball?"

"I don't suppose you have any beer, do you?" Rhonda sounded hopeful.

"Actually, I do have some beers, not that it will do you any good." I then repeated myself. "Did you want a soda while I look for that bowling ball?"

"Oh fine...I thought I'd take a shot. I guess some water would be nice."

The girls followed me into the kitchen while I grabbed them a couple bottled waters from the refrigerator. I handed them to the girls and excused myself to find the bowling ball. It didn't take long to find it still in the closet where I'd put it away more than ten years before. I felt a little guilty about how long it had been since I'd really cleaned out that closet.

I walked back towards the kitchen and saw the girls huddled together talking. Samantha had her back to me. She was wearing a very tight pair of gym shorts with "Stanford" emblazoned across the back. Those always seemed to be designed to draw ones attention to a girl's ass and it certainly worked this time. She had a plain cardinal red t-shirt to go along with it. Rhonda was wearing cut off blue jeans that were just a bit too tight and too short to be innocent. She too, was wearing a cardinal red t-shirt.

Rhonda saw me returning and reached into her little purse for her phone. I took the bowling ball out of its bag and placed it on the kitchen table. I made sure that I lined one of the finger holes on the bottom so it would rest in one place and not roll off onto the floor. Rhonda snapped a picture and said thanks as I put the ball away.

"After our discussion this afternoon I was afraid what might have been on that list but it was all pretty tame. I guess you decided to tone things down some. That's probably pretty wise."

Rhonda and Samantha exchanged a glance before Rhonda responded.

"Actually, you only looked at the top half of the list. The rest is on the bottom half."

"Dare I look?"

Rhonda handed me the piece of paper rather sheepishly. I turned it over and read the rest of the scavenger hunt list.

You may choose one of the following dares but only one:

1.Each member of your team must separately strip completely naked, walk into a 7-11 or other convenience store and have their photo taken making a purchase. There is no time limit as to how long you have to remain in the store but you must enter and exit completely naked.

2.Each member of your team must have their picture taken giving a guy a blow job.

All photos must be time stamped with today's date. Contest ends at midnight.

"Wow! So much for toning things down. What are you girls going to do?"

Samantha was alternately looking at the ground and then over at Rhonda. She never looked at me and left Rhonda to respond. Rhonda wasn't nearly as confident as she had appeared that afternoon but she was still clearly their spokesperson.

"Here's the thing. It's 10:30 now and we need to be back by 12:00. We considered driving around in hopes of finding a convenience store that had a woman working behind the counter. We figured we could go in and explain what we were doing and if she was cool with it we'd wait until nobody else was there and get it done as fast as we could. We thought about what you said this afternoon and we figured that they probably have surveillance cameras inside so even if got a gal to be cool about it there would still be a record of us doing this and that's probably not a good idea."

"Yep, surveillance tape of a naked purchase would be a bad thing. And you always run the risk of having someone pull into the parking lot while you're inside. That could get embarrassing."

"We thought of that too so we then considered the second option. The baseball team is out of town at a tournament and the couple of guy friends we thought might help us out are gone with them until Tuesday. We thought about that cartoon you told us about and figured we could go any of a number of places and try to get a guy to go along with it but you cautioned us to be safe and it's easy to see how that could get out of hand. That wouldn't be a good idea with someone we didn't know and trust."

"Good...so you thought it through realized you didn't have any good, safe options and decided not to cave in to peer-pressure. Now you can focus on getting the rest of the items on the list between now and midnight."

"Well, actually there was one more option that we thought about."

Rhonda paused as if trying to decide if she should continue or not.

"You see we could have worked the second one out if these two guys were in town. We could have trusted them to be cool with just a blowjob and not try to push for anything more. No guy turns down a blowjob, right? I mean it's just a blowjob with no strings attached."

"They might not have wanted to have their picture taken getting that blowjob, did you think of that? Not only that, there are some guys that wouldn't do it just for the purposes of fulfilling a bet. If they thought it wasn't something the girls would have wanted to do anyway they might say no."

"Well, nothing in the rules said the guy's faces had to be in the picture so that shouldn't be an obstacle. And if we could convince the guy that we really wanted to give him a blowjob anyway...that shouldn't be an obstacle either, right?"

"I suppose that's true but as you said, your two friends are out of town until Tuesday."

"Yeah but we thought about someone else that could help us. It had to be someone we could trust to not say anything, be cool with just a blowjob...and like you said this afternoon. We shouldn't do anything on a dare that we wouldn't want to do anyway."

I knew where this was going. As hard as it was to believe, it was clear this had been the girl's intention from the start but I wasn't going to make that final leap myself.

"And so who is this trustworthy person that you want to give a blowjob?"

"Duh, it's you, Bill. We want to give you a blowjob and have you let us take a picture. I take it you wouldn't want your face in the picture."

"Samantha, you haven't said a word. Is this what you want, too?"

Samantha was staring at the floor but nodded shyly. I waited her out and the long silence forced her to look up and saw me waiting expectantly.

"Yes," she finally said.

"I can't believe I'm going to agree to this but as long as my face isn't in the pictures and you both really want to do this, I won't say no."

"Geez, I thought we were going to have to twist your arm."

"It's not like that. Believe me the thought of you two giving me head is incredible but I would feel like a creep if I was taking advantage of you."

"This is something we want to do. We were talking about it all afternoon."

"Well if you need to be back by midnight we should probably stop talking about it. Is there in the living room on the couch okay for you?"

The girls nodded and followed me in. I turned around to face them when I got to the couch. I was sort of frozen in place because I wasn't quite sure where to start. This wasn't exactly a date and I'd never choreographed something like this in my mind before.

Rhonda noticed my hesitation. "You should probably be naked for this, don't you think?"

Now you'd think that after spending the entire afternoon naked in front of them that stripping off then should have come easily. Still, I was about to get naked, not for the purposes of hanging out on the beach, but rather to have my cock sucked by these two beautiful girls. Also this whole discussion had given me an incredible erection so that was new. I hooked my fingers under the elastic band at my hips and slid my gym shorts to the ground. Then I kicked them to the side and looked up to face the girls. I was gratified by the looks on their faces.

Rhonda was the only one to speak. "I knew it was going to be large when I saw it this afternoon but it's bigger than I thought."

Rhonda crossed the few feet of carpet between us and reached out to grab it. She considered its size in her tiny hand and then looked up at me. I leaned down to kiss her and she met my lips. It didn't last long. She backed off and looked down at my cock again which she was still gripping firmly. She let go long enough to playfully push me back onto the couch. I leaned back and Rhonda knelt between my legs. Her right hand went straight to my balls and she gripped them gently. She moved her face close to my cock and studied it before reaching out with her tongue to lick the tip. Then she took the head in her mouth and lowered herself about halfway down. She did this a couple of times before backing off and looked for Samantha.

"Do you have the camera ready?"

Samantha had knelt down off to the side and was watching. The question seemed to startle her. She giggled and shrugged her shoulders..."Oops...forgot"...and ran off to the kitchen to get Rhonda's cell phone. She returned and dropped back to her knees and started to line up a shot.

"Do you think I should be like this or like this?"

Rhonda asked the question as she first put the tip of her tongue on the tip of my cock. Then she slid down with her mouth on the side of my shaft and the tip of my cock right next to her cheek to provide an alternate pose.

"That first one is good, Rhonda."

Rhonda re-assumed that pose and Samantha snapped a photo. She considered the image for a few moments before showing it to Rhonda. My cock was ignored for a short time as Rhonda looked at the photo.

"Oooohh I like it! And I like this too," as she returned her attention to my cock.

She worked her way up and down my shaft a few times with her fist and then wrapped her lips around it again. Samantha moved next to me and showed me the image on the phone. Now like most guys I've looked at a fair number of pictures of blowjobs in my time but I'd never seen a picture of a girl sucking my cock before. It was even more amazing than I thought it might be. It took no skill on my part. I was just laying there with a hard-on. Rhonda looked very sexy and I loved the fact that I knew that it was my cock that she was licking.

"Yeah, that's a good one," I managed to say before returning my attention to the actual blowjob.

It seemed odd to take an interest in the photo of the blowjob during the actual blowjob. I needed only to look down to see this hot young teen working my cock over. I was enjoying myself immensely and it would have been very easy to lose myself completely but Samantha was there watching and I remembered what else was in store for me.

"If my memory serves me correctly, the rules said something about both team members being involved."

Rhonda seemed disappointed that she had to give up her lollipop but she moved from between my legs and made room for Samantha. It didn't seem real as I watched the young neighbor girl slide over on her knees to take up a position between my legs. She hesitated and kept her eyes down. I would have loved to believe that she was staring at my cock but she appeared frozen. I wasn't sure if her hesitation signaled that she really didn't want to do this or if, like me, she really wanted this but was afraid to admit it. She would be a slut and I was a degenerate pervert.

"You don't have to this," I said.

That seemed to steel her resolve. She put the head in her mouth a bit tentatively at first, but then started raising and lowering head. She traced and retraced a path over just the final three inches of my cock. Samantha fell into a rhythm moving up and down my shaft and then brought a hand up to squeeze my balls. The other hand went to the base of my cock as she wrapped her thumb and forefinger around it. I don't know if she was afraid that it was going to try to get away but there was little chance of that.

largefan
largefan
299 Followers