Getting to Know The Neighbors Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
largefan
largefan
299 Followers

Suddenly I made a decision about whether or not to wear the wig and when I was going to strip for the day. There were two attractive women that appeared to be in their late twenties that were about twenty feet away from the weathergirl right on the perimeter of the rope line. I'd heard them talking about people they saw in the crowd and they were enjoying themselves immensely. I walked over to them and stopped right on the rope line off to one side.

"Would you mind holding this for me for a minute?" I asked the closest of the ladies while I held out my backpack.

"Uh, sure," she replied.

She watched to see what I would do next and was a little surprised to see me reach down, grab the bottom of my t-shirt and pull it over my head. I reached over and unzipped the top pocket of the backpack and placed my shirt inside. I glanced off to my left and was happy to see that the weathergirl had noticed this action. I didn't make eye contact with anyone, looking down at the ground as I hooked my thumbs into the waistband of my gym shorts and pushed them down to the ground revealing myself to now be nude. The girls next to me made a small exclamation as they obviously watched this stranger next to them strip. Fortunately I didn't fall on my ass as I stepped out of my gym shorts. Normally my shoes would be off when I attempted such a maneuver. I bent over to pick the shorts up and then stood to put them in my backpack. Once they were inside I re-zipped the top. Only then did I look up at the girls.

"Thanks," I said as I took my backpack from them.

"You're welcome," said the one who had been holding it for me.

"Nice costume," said the other one.

"Thank you so much. I'm glad you like it."

The weathergirl had a sideways view of this scene but I then turned to face her. She was looking at me but I didn't say anything, choosing instead to offer a simple wave. She blushed a little as she returned the wave and I immediately turned to walk away. I didn't have guts enough wait for any more reaction from the people near me. I moved off to look for the girls and become another anonymous nudie in this vast crowd.

I checked the time on my watch and saw that it was pretty close to the time I was supposed to meet the girls. I really liked that watch. It had been a gift from my buddy when we sold the company. He spent far more on it than I ever would have on a watch. I couldn't tell you what kind it was but it was distinctive. I'd never seen anyone else with a similar one. I took up a position near the first aid station and watched for the girls. How in the world were we going to find each other in this crush of people. It was wild to be standing there wearing nothing but my running shoes and my watch. Amazingly, I finally spied Rhonda by herself. I called her name and walked over to greet her.

"Hey, you're not topless yet."

"Wow, you really did it...you're naked."

"I said I would. Where's Samantha?"

"I'm glad I found you. She's here but there's been a change of plans. Last night her mom invited herself along today. Samantha tried to talk her out of it but couldn't. She was concerned about our safety and we couldn't tell her that we were meeting you here. She wouldn't let Sam come unless she got to join us. I've got to get back to them but I wanted to find you and warn you. We're really sorry."

"It's a good thing you did find me. That would have been tough to explain and more than a little embarrassing."

"What are you going to do?"

"I don't know. This sure changes my plans. You better get back to them and I'll figure out my next step. Have fun today."

"You too," said Rhonda as she disappeared into the crowd.

This certainly changed things considerably. I had been willing to take a chance that I might by seen by someone that I knew while I was naked but I never expected it to be my neighbor with her daughter and a young friend in tow. That might bring out her protective instincts. I was really enjoying being naked out here though so rather than leave, I decided to grab the afro wig and huge sunglasses and buy myself a little anonymity. That took some of the edge off the enjoyment but it certainly made me far more comfortable. One gal saw me put the wig and sunglasses on and looked at me quizzically. It must have seemed strange after walking around for naked with no costume for a while.

"I decided I'm kinda shy after all," I shrugged and offered an explanation.

She chuckled, "Yeah shy...that's just what I was thinking."

The loudspeakers finally boomed above the noise of the crowd and counted down to the start of the race....3...2...1...go! It took a long time before the crowd started to move. The elite runners were at the head of the pack while the rest of us were packed in like cattle. With this many people, there would be runners that finished the 7 ½ mile race before everyone had even crossed the start line. After a while the crowd spaced out a bit and you could move more freely. Rather than everyone moving at one pace, some could now move past people around them while slower walkers fell back. I walked faster than many so I gained ground on those in front of me. Being the pervert I was, I shifted my path a bit so that I could walk within a few feet of some of the women as I passed. I loved to hear the comments as they realized there was a naked man beside them. Some made cat calls while most giggled and laughed. I heard a few call me a weirdo under their breath. The vast majority seemed appreciative and I often heard spectators that lined the streets call out.

"Here comes another nudie!!!"

It was a pretty festive atmosphere. We made our way up Howard Street and I was nearly at Seventh before I got my first of what turned out to be numerous photo requests. I'd seen lots of cameras before and knew that they had been pointed at me a few times before but this was the first request that I pose with people.

"Hey naked man! Come take a picture with us!"

I looked over and saw three women in their thirties calling to me. Initially I shook my head no but they persisted and finally I figured what the hell and relented. I walked over and soon found myself with a gal on either side of me mugging for the camera while the third friend took our picture. I wouldn't have had the guts to do that if I wasn't wearing the disguise. I never imagined anyone wanting a naked picture of me but it was clear that it wasn't a naked picture of me they wanted. They wanted pictures of themselves standing next to a naked man. I found myself wishing that I had brought a camera so that I might have some photos of me naked with these women. Having done some web searches over the last week, I knew there was a fair chance that one of these photos would wind up posted on the web. That was a thrill in itself. Only I would know that it was me.

The pace I'd kept while walking had allowed me to pass a good many people and I felt sure that I'd left my neighbors well behind me. I had requests for poses a couple more times before we turned onto Ninth. I had been naked in public for over an hour now and, other than Rhonda, hadn't been seen by anyone I knew. That changed on Ninth Street. Off to the left I saw a couple of women that I had worked with a few years earlier. They were among the many people who had lined the street to watch the human spectacle pass before them. I recognized them right off as they hadn't changed. I was confident that they wouldn't recognize me because I'd lost about thirty pounds since they'd last seen me...and I didn't have a yellow afro last time they saw me...and I wasn't naked last time. It was strange and exciting to stroll past them naked like it was nothing.

The route didn't stay on Ninth very long and soon we turned left onto Van Ness. There were bathrooms and a water station there. I hadn't been thinking about it in all the excitement but I now realized I really needed to pee. The lines were very long to get into the porta-potties but there was no alternative. It's strange standing in a line where you're the only naked person but not nearly as strange as I would have thought previously. I found myself having conversations with people around me as we waited.

Finally, it was my turn and I quickly emptied my bladder. I felt much better as I returned to the route and glanced at my watch. That diversion had taken over fifteen minutes. I wondered if I would find myself passing the same walkers that I had passed previously. I walked over to the water station and greeted the volunteers as I grabbed a bottle of water. It was no big deal as I was probably the fiftieth naked person they had seen that day.

I continued on the route for perhaps another quarter of a mile when I noticed three women walking ahead of me on the left. It was Nancy and the girls. I faltered in my step for a moment and nearly changed course but remembered that I had the wig and sunglasses and had walked past those other gals without being recognized. I thought it would be fun to walk naked past the three of them, particularly Nancy who was on the right of the girls.

I didn't want to tempt fate so I stuck to the right with the intention of passing by at a range of about twenty feet. I should have known that wasn't going to work though. I had just drawn even with them when Rhonda looked to the left and saw the naked guy moving past her.

"It's another naked guy! Let's get another picture."

"Hey, naked guy! We want a picture," Rhonda and Samantha called out in unison already moving towards me.

I didn't say a word.

Nancy looked amused as she followed reaching for her cell phone to take the picture. There was no hint of recognition as the girls stood on each side of me and slipped an arm around my waist. I, in turn, put an arm over their shoulders and smiled for the camera. Nancy grinned as she took the photo of us.

"It's your turn, Mom," called Samantha.

Nancy didn't balk as she switched places with the girls. She stood next to me and put an arm around me and I her. Samantha fumbled in her purse to find her cell phone.

"Did you want to use mine?" asked her mom.

"No, no...it's in here," replied Samantha.

We held our pose but Nancy turned to look at me.

"You don't mind do you?" She asked me.

I was enjoying my little joke immensely and responded, "Not at all."

She leaned forward slightly and looked down. I thought she was checking out my cock but she straightened and smiled a bit. Samantha was still digging in her purse. I was not prepared for what happened next. The hand Nancy had around my waist slid down to cup my ass cheek and gave it a squeeze. At the same time she rose up on her toes and leaned into me to whisper in my ear.

"You look ridiculous in that wig, Bill".

The girls hadn't seen that exchange and I looked over to Nancy while my jaw dropped.

"How did you...?" I couldn't complete the thought.

"Your cologne is very distinctive and then I thought I recognized your voice. When I glanced over and saw your watch I knew for sure," she whispered. Nancy was enormously proud of herself.

"Ready! Now smile, Mom," Samantha called.

I'm certain smiling was not a problem for Nancy. I could only imagine the look on my face. I was in shock and more than a little mortified. Nancy gave my ass another squeeze as she moved to rejoin the girls.

"That's enough now, girls. Thank the nice man for the picture and we'll let him get on with the walk," Nancy said.

I immediately started moving off and heard the girls call "Thanks mister" after me. Holy shit! What just happened? Nancy recognized me, still posed for a picture with her naked neighbor and even playfully grabbed my ass. I thought I was going to get over on all of them but Nancy would have the last laugh. I doubted she would tell the girls. She might be fine with a bunch of bay to breaker photos with the girls and strangers. She wouldn't want the girls to know they were in possession of a naked picture of the man that lived next door, right? That would have surprised me but what hadn't surprised me that day.

I never even made it to the Hayes Street Hill, let alone the end of the race. I was so embarrassed by the encounter with Nancy that I decided to head home. I got out of sight of them and pulled my gym shorts and t-shirt from the backpack and got dressed. I didn't want to fight the flow of traffic so I moved over to a parallel street and worked my way back to the car.

My mind was a torrent of thoughts on the drive home. How was I going to face Nancy the next time I saw her. Was she going to think I was some kind of pervert? I felt like I was but what conclusion would she draw. Halfway home I was worked up into a complete sweat but some semblance of calm had returned by the time I got home. I had given thought before to how I would handle seeing someone I knew while doing Bay to Breakers nude. I'd lost a chunk of weight and could claim it was a positive body image celebration on my part. The yellow afro disguise detracted from that a bit but it was still plausible. Even a person on a positive body image celebration could reasonably claim to want some anonymity.

While I could have spent hours thinking about the ramifications of that day's events, I had a more immediate problem to deal with. And by problem I meant erection. I was tempted to feature Nancy in this fantasy but I couldn't put a facial expression to her seeing my cock for the first time. Was there shock or amusement or something else all together. I suppose that could have given me more freedom. I had a blank canvas to work with, though I could have built off the sense of total control she had as she revealed that she knew my identity while I just stood there naked.

I'd sort that out later. It was easier to work with the new fantasy that had emerged when I stripped in front of those two ladies and the weathergirl. I couldn't quite recall the faces of the first two but I sure remembered the look on the weathergirl's face. It happened so quickly that morning, but when I replayed it in my mind it was in slow motion. There was no need to feign nonchalance and ignore those around me. This time I was able to linger and dwell on the facial expressions of the two girls. There was surprise and interest as I removed my shirt. My toned upper body made them hopeful as I stashed the t-shirt away. Mentally they willed me to strip off my shorts and show them my cock. The hope on their faces morphed into shock and then pleasure as I complied with their unspoken desire. There was no need to ignore the weathergirl as I stripped this time. My mental simulcast allowed me to enjoy watching her reaction to the athletic man getting naked in front of her. No words came from her mouth that was stuck somewhat slack-jawed.

Returning my attention to the two women before me, I found that the nearest one had abandoned my backpack and was pulling her own top over her head to reveal a pair of gorgeous breasts. She fell to her knees and began sucking my cock. Her shocked friend could only look on at the slutty reaction of her friend. She attacked my cock with a vengeance as if desperate to capture all of it. I looked back to my left to see my weathergirl witness the blowjob with rapt attention. She was holding her microphone to her chest and while one hand gripped the base, the other was moving up and down the length of it as if she was trying to jerk me off from afar. When I turned back to the little cocksucker at my feet I noticed that her friend was no longer frozen in shock. She had pushed her gym shorts and panties down to her knees and was rubbing furiously at her pussy as she watched her friend inhale my engorged cock. That sent me over the edge and my body was wracked with an intense orgasm. I knew I would never watch the morning news the same again. It made me wish I'd stuck it out (no pun intended) at the race long enough to get to Golden Gate Park where I might have seen the female anchor. She was a real honey and that would have changed the morning news for me forever.

That took the physical edge off and I was able to get dressed and face the rest of my day. Since the race had started so early and I had bailed before it was over, I got home with much of the day still ahead of me. I decided to do some work out in the back yard. The first of the blooms on my roses had passed their prime so I decided to deadhead them to urge a fresh batch to emerge. This allowed my mind to wander as I did something productive. I'd been at this for about half an hour when I heard a voice call my name.

"Hey Bill," Samantha called.

I turned away from my roses and saw Samantha's head popped up over the fence. She must have dragged something over to the fence line to stand on because she certainly wasn't tall enough to just look over on her own. I crossed the yard to speak with her, anxious to get some sense of what I might be in for.

"Hi Samantha...I see you made it home from the race."

"Yeah, I'm so sorry about the change in plans. I tried to talk my mom out of coming with us but I couldn't do it."

"Speaking of your mom, where is she?"

"She took off for a late lunch with a friend. She should be back in a couple of hours."

"What did you think of the race?" I asked.

"It was lots of fun. Certainly more fun than I thought it was going to be on the drive there. Mom wanted to prepare us for the fact that there was a good chance that we might see naked people there. We let her go on and on because we didn't want to tell her about our trips to the nude beach. Obviously seeing naked people didn't bother us."

Samantha hadn't said a word about them running into me so I surmised that the girls didn't recognize me and that Nancy hadn't told them. I guess that made sense. Would you want your teenage daughter to know that she was carrying around naked pictures of the guy that lives next door.

"There were quite a few from what I saw. Did you see many?"

"We saw quite a few. It was pretty awkward at first. We didn't know how to react in front of my mom. She seemed a little shy at first but once she saw the way other women reacted she got into it. We even got our picture taken with quite a few of the naked guys."

"How did that happen?"

"The first time we were walking past a couple of girls who talked a naked guy into taking a picture with them and they asked my mom to take the photo. She used their camera while they stood right next to the guy. When the picture was taken one of the girls said "your turn" and the next thing I knew mom had handed them her phone and we were getting our picture taken with the naked guy."

"No kidding! That had to be strange."

"It was at first but it became a game to see how many of them would pose naked with us. There was one that I think my mom kinda liked because she asked me to email her the picture I took of her with him."

"Oh yeah? What did she like about him?"

"I'm not sure. I mean, he had a good body and a nice dick but he had this ridiculous afro wig on that made him look a little silly. It's too bad really. Without the wig he was probably a pretty good looking guy. Mom seemed to think so but maybe it was just his dick. It was a little embarrassing because she kept talking about it. Hello...you're my mom. You don't need to be talking about dicks in front of me."

I didn't know if I should be flattered or scared. Was she going to try to use that picture for blackmail or did she have some other interest in it? Like so many things that had happened in the last few weeks, this could turn out to be a very good thing or a very bad thing. I was more than a little curious to see how I would learn which way it would go. Regardless, it was nice to know that my cock had made an impression.

"I know you just think of her as your mom, but she is a woman, too."

"I know. And I want those things for her too but I don't want to think about it or hear about it."

largefan
largefan
299 Followers