Getting to Know The Neighbors Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
largefan
largefan
299 Followers

"I'll just go grab a pen from the kitchen and sign these for you."

Nancy appeared from around the corner a moment later and held up her finger to her lips instructing me to keep quiet. She grabbed a pen from the counter a couple of feet to my right and signed her name to the bottom of a couple of pages. I hadn't moved and my ass rested against the counter. My cock had grown a bit more as Nancy stood just next to me signing papers. She turned back to me and noticed the swelling in my cock for the first time. She smiled as she looked up at me and issued her next directive.

"C'mon and say goodbye to Gina. We mustn't be rude."

She grabbed my hand and led me from the kitchen back into the living room. I trailed behind her as we worked our way around the couch but moved right next to her when the path cleared. Gina was no longer looking for that safe space just over Nancy's shoulder. Her eyes were locked on my dick as we crossed the room. Only when Nancy spoke to her did she look away.

"Here you go...all signed."

Gina was blushing furiously as she reached out to take the documents and was already leaning towards the door.

"I should go. I've got a ton of other things to do today. I'll call you later."

She stopped short of breaking into a run as she moved for the door but she was moving quickly. The door was open and she was out like a flash. Nancy and I both walked to the door. I put my arm around her should and she slipped hers about my waist as we watched Gina move to her car. A quiet conversation broke out between Nancy and me as Gina walked.

"That was incredible. I thought Gina was going to have a heart attack. I've never seen her lose her composure like that."

"I heard her call you Ice Queen again and I just wanted to shut her up and maybe buy you some peace. You'd mentioned the whole boyfriend ploy and I decided to raise the stakes a bit. I hope you don't mind."

"Mind? Hell, I loved it."

Gina opened the door to her car and looked back at us and we both waved with our free hands. If anyone had been walking by on the street they would have been able to see us in the doorway but poor Gina was the only one who saw. We stayed there waving as she backed her car out and then hurried off. Nancy and I backed into the house and I swung the door closed. I turned to face Nancy and continue our conversation but she pushed me against the door and kissed me hard. I returned the kiss and wrapped my arms around her. We shared a long kiss that was probably a little short on style but made up for it with urgency. Nancy finally broke the kiss and spoke.

"Do you have any interest in acting like my boyfriend for a while longer?"

We both laughed at her joke and then fell into each other's arms, kissing passionately. We stumbled towards the couch. As we reached it, Nancy grabbed the bottom of her t-shirt and pulled it over her head and then immediately returned and did the same with her sports bra. I lowered her to the couch and began exploring her breasts with my hands and tongue. They felt amazing in my hands and I teased her nipples with my tongue. Nancy ran her hands through my hair as I worked my way down her abdomen and reached her gym shorts. I looked up at her with lust in my eyes as I reached for the elastic waistband. She raised her hips slightly, allowing me to remove her shorts. I expected to find comfortable, sensible undergarments but instead was delighted to discover sheer white panties that tied at the hips. I could plainly see a thin strip of pubic hair through the silky fabric. I kissed her thighs and pubic region for a time before I stopped and reached for the ties at her hips. She looked down at me hungrily and I smiled broadly as I teased each bow loose. I leaned in and grabbed the thin material between my teeth and dragged it from beneath her. I looked upon her before diving in again. She was very wet and her lips were already parted. I leaned in and began working her clit with my tongue while I inserted a finger into her opening. Soon I worked a second one inside her as I sucked at her love button. It was very sensitive and reactive to my touch. Nancy moaned as I made love to her with my mouth.

It had been some time since I'd had the chance to eat pussy and I found myself enjoying it more than ever. It had always been a favorite pastime but Nancy tasted wonderful and her reactions to my efforts spurred me on. Soon her hips rose and she held my face against her pussy as she shuddered with her first orgasm.

I worked my way back up her belly and kissed at her neck as she caught her breath. My cock was stabbing at her thigh, as I moved to kiss her. I backed away and swung my right leg over her thigh and leaned against the back of the couch, keeping my left foot on the floor. My balls rested on her thigh while my cock stuck out straight at her. She reached out with her hands to grab my erection. One hand dropped to the base with the other stroked the shaft and then rode up over the head. Back and forth her hand travelled, her touch electric. I lifted my left foot over her thigh and straddled her chest, bringing the head of my cock within reach of her lips. She licked the end and savored the pre-cum oozing from the tip. Slowly I fed it to her, never going too far, just getting the full head into her mouth and then backing away. I enjoyed this rocking motion for a short time and then she reached up and grabbed my dick and held it next to her cheek.

"I promise I'll devour this another time but right now I need to feel you inside me."

I was only too happy to oblige. Once again I placed myself between her legs with my right knee on the couch. With amazing flexibility she lifted her left leg and her foot wound up next to my head. I lined the head of my cock up with her slit and slowly began to rub it up and down against her opening. I intended to tease her for a while and let the tension build.

"There'll be none of that. You can show off another time. I want you to fuck...me... now!"

I entered her easily and in one long, smooth motion I buried my cock all the way inside of her.

"Oh, dear god," I said as our pelvises met.

I began working my way in and out, trying to maintain a steady rhythm. I resisted the temptation to dial it up to a frenzy and cum in a rush. I was in good enough shape that the physical stamina wasn't the main problem, but rather the desire to lose myself in an intense orgasm right away. I didn't know how spent I would feel afterward and wanted this to go on. My cock slipped out of her one time when I backed out too far. Before I got started again, she put a hand against my chest and stopped me.

"Wait just a second," she said and shifted underneath me. Actually she slid from between my legs and dropped onto the carpet. She rolled over onto all fours, spread her legs wide and stuck her ass up in the air.

"Take me from behind."

She looked so sexy waiting for me there. I put one knee on the ground and balanced myself with the other foot and plunged my cock into her waiting pussy. I saw her reach a hand between her legs to rub her clit. I might have reached around to try to do the same but instead grabbed her hips and pulled her to me as I thrust forward with my cock. I did this again and again and soon was rewarded, hearing her cry out as she had another orgasm. At that point I let myself go. The long steady motions were replaced with urgent short strokes and soon I shot what felt like every ounce of fluid in my body deep within her. We collapsed on the floor and gasped for breath.

There was no need to search my vocabulary for some tender phrase to punctuate the end of our coming together. This had been about passion and lust and urgency. Still, my vocabulary did come up with what seemed to be an appropriate phrase.

"Holy shit that was good."

"Mmmm...I couldn't have said it any better myself. You're a damn good fake boyfriend"

"I trust you'll let me know if you ever want to fake being my girlfriend again."

"Gladly...particularly since that's the only thing I needed to fake."

largefan
largefan
299 Followers