Getting to Know the New Neighbors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drakon66
Drakon66
966 Followers

Ray stumbled at the top of the stairs but recovered quickly. It gave Tonya time to disappear into the master bedroom. He burst through the door expecting to continue their little game of 'catch me if you can' but what he found was very different. Tonya had dropped her shoulder bag by the door and her robe on the way to his bed. Tonya was on his king size bed, on her hands and knees, looking over her shoulder at him. Her tail was wagging with excitement. As he slowly closed the distance between them she lowered her upper body leaving her ass in the air, offering herself to him.

Removing his suit, Ray Joined Tonya on the bed. His hands rode over her ass and along her waist and ribs to her shoulders. Her fur felt as soft as the finest mink and it added to the sensual experience. She was trembling; her hair was fanned over the mattress as she watched Ray caress her back. His cock pressed into the cleft of her ass, making Tonya moan. She desperately wanted him to take her again.

The room was filled with Tonya's intoxicating scent; a mixture of her heady arousal and the seductive perfume she wore. The urge to fuck her was becoming irresistible for Ray. He wanted to take his time and enjoy this most unusual opportunity but raging desire was taking over his mind and body. He drew back his hips then plunged his cock into her waiting sex in one powerful thrust.

"OH FUCK!" she cried, gripping the sheets tightly.

Ray felt like and animal, driving himself into Tonya with savage determination. The sounds she was making, the scents in the air and the feel of her body were bringing him to orgasm again. The difference was he felt a primal NEED to cum in her as quickly and as deeply as possible. He wanted to make sure as much of his seed would be put into her as possible.

"Oh God...Ray that feels...so good," she groaned, sensing his looming orgasm, "Cum for me baby...Cum for me."

Ray grunted with effort as he pushed himself over the edge.

"Oh yes...yes...OH FUCK YES!" Tonya screamed as she came from the feeling of Ray's seed filling her fertile womb. 'Breed me good,' she thought to herself.

***

Sunday evening as Ray watched TV in bed, Donna staggered into the bedroom. Tonya had left twenty minutes earlier after showering with him. Donna dropped her towel and swim wrap on the floor and collapsed next to her husband on their bed. Her bikini was mostly covering her but she didn't seem to care if anything was actually showing; she looked wiped out.

"I need to take a bath," Donna groaned, "Every part of me aches."

"Did you have a good time," Ray asked felling equally worked over.

"Yes," she nodded with her eyes closed, "but maybe that wasn't such a good idea. I don't think I'm gonna be able to walk right for a month. My pussy is so sore right now and I can still feel Butch's cum leaking out of me."

"I know what you mean," Ray threw back the covers revealing his cock; the entire length was bright pink and the tip looked raw.

Seeing it, Donna gasped, "Oh my God, what happened to your cock?" She reached for it but he caught her hand.

"It's very sensitive right now," he warned, "Please don't touch it. I think Tonya fuck and sucked several layers of skin off." He looked down at his groin, "My balls feel like raisins from cumming so much. She fucked me within an inch of my life."

Ray turned to Donna and it appeared she felt the same. The couple started to laugh. They reach for each other for a comforting embrace but their bodies protested vigorously. They managed a brief kiss then Donna rolled to the edge of the bed.

"I'm gonna take a bath now," Donna groaned as she stood then waddled to the bathroom.

***

In the weeks that followed their weekend of debauchery, neither Ray nor Donna spoke much of what happened. Maybe once the alcohol and 'heat of the moment' wore off they were embarrassed by their actions. They also didn't speak of it with Butch and Tonya either. It was as if it never happened. Privately both Ray and Donna relived the experience in their minds and there was a lingering desire to do it again. They did notice an increase in the frequency and intensity of the sex they were having together though.

Ray got home from work one day and found Donna's car in the driveway. That was strange since she's usually the one getting home after him. He went into the house and didn't see his wife in their office or in the kitchen and that concerned him. He called her name and got a response from upstairs.

The bed was still turned down which was odd because she was the one who always made it before leaving for work. Ray found her in the bathroom, sitting on the edge of the tub in just her robe. It looked as if she never went to work that day. Donna had a concerned look on her face.

"Donna...Are you okay?"

Her head dropped, "I'm pregnant."

Ray was hit with several emotions at once; shock, joy, fear and concern. They had never really discussed having children. Their careers kept them busy right out of college and for nearly twenty years after. Neither of them had anything against the idea of expanding their family it just wasn't a priority.

"Are you sure?" he asked, already knowing the answer do to Donna's meticulous nature, "I thought you're on the pill?"

She held up the plastic wand from the home pregnancy test that was displaying a bright blue plus symbol.

"Yes I'm sure," she replied in a shaky voice, "And yes I'm on the pill but it's more to help regulate my period than anything else...or so I thought. I've never had regular cycles. My gynecologist put me on the pill at fifteen to regulate it even though I wasn't sexually active until I hit college." Donna shook her head in disbelief, "She said I had some kind of problem that would make it 'very difficult' to get pregnant. It has a long scientific name but here I am..."

Ray took her hand, "So we're going to be parents, it's not the end of the world."

She looked into her husband's smiling face, "This is going to mean big changes in our lives. Are you okay with that?"

"We'll figure it out, honey," he kissed her lovingly.

"Alright...I'll make an appointment in the morning with my OB/GYN," she made a tearful chuckle; "I guess I'm gonna be a Mom."

A couple days later, Ray stood in his front yard watering the flowers and shrubs in the planter boxes, contemplating being a father. It was a sobering thought; being a father. He was happy and scared at the same time. Will it be a boy or a girl? He secretly hoped for a boy but it didn't matter to him, he was going to be the best father possible.

"Hey neighbor," Butch's booming voice snapped him out of his pondering, "I've got some great news...Tonya's pregnant! I'm gonna be a Dad!"

"Congratulations," Ray shook his hand, "That makes two of us!"

"What? Donna's pregnant too? That's awesome!" he hugged Ray, "We're gonna be the best Dad's ever!"

***

Ray was at his desk a few weeks later when Donna sent him a text from her doctor's office. She was in for another checkup and evaluation of how her pregnancy was going. The text was a single word...Twins.

***

Donna held Ray's hand as her OB/GYN (Dr. Jane Anderson) spread the cold jelly like substance on her swollen belly. It was going to be their first ultrasound to find out the sex of their growing twins. Dr Anderson didn't use ultrasounds as much as some except when she felt there was a problem. Or in this case to let the new parents know if they needed to paint the nursery pink or blue.

"Are you ready?" Dr. Anderson asked the nervous couple.

"YES!" they excitedly answered in unison.

She watched the screen as she moved the scanner over Donna's belly. The black and white image was hard for Ray to make out at the angle he was seeing it but the doctor quickly located one fetus' knee and moved up to its groin.

"That's a boy," the doctor announced then found the other and was about to tell them they had a second son when she saw something that looked out of place. She moved the wand back and forth to get a better picture of what she was seeing.

"Are they both boys?" Ray asked impatiently.

"Yes...but there's something..."

"What's wrong?" Donna's voice was suddenly filled with panic.

"I'm not sure," Jane replied calmly, "Give me a moment to figure out what I'm seeing here."

After a few more passes she turned to the couple, "Ray, can I speak to Donna alone for a minute?"

"Sure...I guess. Is there something wrong?"

"I just need to talk to her alone..."

"NO!" Donna said abruptly, "He stays. Whatever you have to say to me, you can say to me in front of him."

Jane looked at Donna apprehensively then turned the screen so they could see the images she'd saved. The first showed the head and shoulders of one of their boys and initially neither of them understood why Dr. Anderson had concerns. But she began to point out things. The nose and mouth where distended like that of a canine and the ears where higher on the head than normal. The second image showed a protrusion at the base of the spine that both Ray and Donna realized was a tail. The remaining images of the second fetus were similar. Donna was going to give birth to twin canine anthro babies.

***

Butch lay beside his naked wife on their round bed. His hand caressed her bulging tummy as he looked at the images of Tonya's latest ultrasound. He smiled as he leafed through the half dozen pictures of their developing triplets. According to James, his partner at his practice and Tonya's OB/GYN, all three appear healthy and had a strong resemblance to Tonya in their physical features and build.

"It looks like Ray did a good job breeding you," kissing Tonya passionately, "We're gonna have three lovely females!"

"How's Donna doing?" she asked, knowing Donna switched to James as her OB/GYN, "She's been feeling a bit down lately."

"You know I'm not supposed to discuss other patients with you but everything looks good. James says her pups are healthy and built like me," he grinned proudly, "You know...Ray seemed to be in a funk until you showed up and joined our conversation yesterday. Maybe I should go over and see Donna later."

"That might be a good idea. Put on some more of that cologne to help perk her up. How are the others in our group doing?"

"Well, out of the eleven couples, eight females are pregnant, including you, and also eight corresponding human women are pregnant as well," Butch reported, "It appears that pheromone based cologne and perfume is doing its job removing inhabitations and increasing human attraction to our kind. We know it works on Ray and Donna."

"Do you think we can have them over again after our pups are born? I really enjoyed how Ray bred me."

"Don't worry honey. I don't think that'll be a problem," he assured her, "I'm actually looking forward to knotting Donna again." He kissed her then added, "Just think, if the other groups around the country are having equal success, anthro's aren't gonna be the minority much longer."

Drakon66
Drakon66
966 Followers