Getting to Know You

Story Info
Teaching a stranger new things about herself.
6.6k words
4.55
7.9k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deinde
deinde
3 Followers

You're kneeling on the bed, waiting for me, when I enter the room.

I'm barefoot, of course, and moving quietly, so with the blindfold on you don't know that I'm here yet, and I can take my time to examine you.

I think I've seen you before. We haven't met, but you look familiar. Someone I've seen at parties, I think, maybe a friend of a friend. You of course have no idea who I am, thanks to the blindfold, and you'll never know for sure.

I think you're worried about how you look to me. There's a slight tension to the way you're holding yourself. You're trying to present yourself to me, showing off your best features. Your back is straight, your chest slightly jutting out to show off your breasts. Your breasts are lovely, certainly, and I will spend a great deal of time on them later, but I'm afraid it's not the best pose. It's artificial, tense. It's the pose of someone trying their very best to impress, but not really understanding how others see them.

I think you're gorgeous, of course. As to the rest, well, we'll relax you.

You have thick, chestnut brown, hair that I can't wait to run my hands through. It's up in a tight bun, which is a good look on you but oddly formal for the setting. I look in the corner, where you've neatly laid your clothes, and see a very fetching black dress and high heels. Have you come here from a party, or did you just want to make sure you felt sexy for this?

It doesn't matter. Your hair will definitely be coming out of that bun later.

You look uncertain. You're slightly biting your lip, in anticipation. There's some excitement on your face, certainly, but this is a strange and new experience for you, and while you wait your mind has been racing, thinking through the best and the worst that can happen.

You know what this will be like from talking to the others. You know you're safe here, but beyond that you don't know what to expect.

I glance downwards. Your cunt has some idea of what to expect, certainly. It's exposed to me by the way you're kneeling, and I can see it lightly flushed and swollen in arousal, with just a hint of wetness visible. If I touched you there, I don't think you'd be quite ready for me yet, but it wouldn't take much.

Not yet, though.

I continue to explore your body with my eyes. You have a lovely curvy build, and I'm very much looking forward to exploring those curves more directly, finding out just how you feel under my hands, finding out what you taste like.

I break the silence. "Hello". You startle, and open your mouth to reply before remembering you're not allowed to speak.

I walk over to you and get up on the bed, sitting down behind you. You feel the bed move under my weight.

"I'm just going to put my hand on your back now."

It's not a question, of course, so I don't wait for your reply, and place my hand in the middle of your back, touching lightly at first to get you used to the contact, then pressing firmly against your skin. My touch is firm enough to support you and you lean into me slightly, and I can feel how tense your muscles are right now.

You're wearing a lovely scent. Warm and spicy. Cinnamon and orange. I bend my head down to the base of your neck. I don't touch you, yet, but you can feel my breath on your skin. I breathe you in deeply. Even under the scent you're wearing you smell delicious.

"You know the rules, but I'm going to repeat them for you anyway to make sure. First, you're not allowed to speak unless I tell you to. I won't hold anything involuntary against you too much, but beyond that, nothing. You're definitely not allowed to beg, and believe me you will want to. Say 'Yes I understand' now."

Your breath catches slightly before you speak, but you manage to say "Yes I understand". I can definitely hear excitement in your tone. You're practically quivering under my hand.

"The only exception is that at any time you can say "stop" and I will stop instantly, and I will leave. Someone will come in to talk to you and take care of you if you need it, but it won't be me. This only lasts as long as you want it to last. This is the only power you have here. Everything else will be under my control. Say 'Yes I understand' now."

You repeat yourself, more confidently. "Yes, I understand."

"Good, then let's begin."

You're expecting intensity, but that's not what this is about, not yet. You don't know me, but I need you to trust me enough to show yourself. I could force that if I wanted. You're in my power now, and it wouldn't be hard to get you so turned on you can't help yourself, and I will eventually, but we should build up to that.

So for now all I do is slide my hand from your back to your stomach, and put my other arm around you. I kiss you on the back of your neck, first gently, then firmly. You gasp slightly at the sensation. Good. I love sensitive necks.

I pull you back into my arms. It brings you a little off balance, and I can tell you're not entirely comfortable with that.

"Don't worry, you're safe. Just relax into me."

I guide you out of a kneeling position, let you stretch your legs out in front of you and get comfortable, and you lean back into my embrace. You can feel the warmth of my body against yours as I hold you, feel our skin press together. You can feel my cock against the small of your back. You gasp, slightly, when you realise how hard I am for you already.

You will feel far more of my cock later, but it's not time for that yet.

As you relax into me, I start to speak. My voice is low and soft. Not quite whispering, but if my lips were not right next to your ear you might strain to hear me. As it is, I'm so close you can feel my breath as I speak, and you can hear me quite clearly. My voice is calm and reassuring, but you can hear a hint of just how much I am delighting in you.

"You're trying to anticipate what's coming. Don't. Whatever it is, you can't influence it. You don't have to make any decisions now. Until we stop, you've handed all control over to me, so why worry?"

The way I'm holding you, I can feel your every reaction. You tense a little at first, fighting the notion of giving up control, but then you seem to come to a realisation - perhaps remembering that you can stop this at any time - and relax further into me.

You lie against me for some time. You don't know how long. Minutes? Hours? Days? The combination of arousal and relaxation you're feeling is almost like being high, and you relax deeper into it, surrendering all control to me. Things will move forward when I decide they will, and all you can do is wait in my arms until then.

I hold you, firmly, breathing in your lovely scent. My cock is pressed up hard against you, and you can feel the tip of it is wet with precum. I want to fuck you so badly right now, but I have better control than that, and the anticipation will make it so much better when I finally do.

After an eternity, or possibly a few minutes, I take my hands off you and reach up to your hair, and start to remove the pins holding it in place. You make a little noise of protest, but know better than to say anything. You should have known that your hair would never make it out of this intact, really.

Part way through, with your hair not fully down but fully in disarray, I stop. Instead of continuing with your hair, I place a kiss on the back of your left ear, and then your neck behind it. I run a trail of kisses down your neck. Sometimes my kisses are faint, sometimes intense. I take my time over it, delighting in the feel and the taste of your skin.

Eventually I find what I'm looking for. I was right, your neck is very sensitive, and I enjoy exploring that. From your gasps, I know you did too. But you knew your neck was this sensitive. Did you know how sensitive you were, at the top of your back, just between your neck and your shoulders? From the surprised tone to your first moan, I don't think you did. I spend a lifetime kissing you there, making sure you do now. It's not an obvious place to try, but your body is rewarding my careful exploration.

"You see, this is why you shouldn't try to anticipate. Tonight we're going to find ways to make you feel good that you never knew were possible."

I kiss your back one final time on each side, just to remind you of that, and return my attention to your hair. I take out the final clips, and an elastic, and carefully tease apart the rest of the bun. Your hair falls down. It's not as long as I expected, but still goes well past your shoulders. I run my fingers through it a few times. Partly to straighten it, but mostly to feel it. You make a contented noise as I do. It's not arousal, exactly, but it is delightfully sensuous.

I thread my fingers into your hair and grip, lightly. Not to pull, just to take hold.

"I liked the bun. It was very classy. But it's not who you are tonight. Tonight, you don't get to hold yourself apart. You will show me everything, and I will get to shape you into exactly how I want to, and we'll find out who you really want to be."

To emphasise, I kiss you again on your back, on your new found sensitive area. Most of my kisses before were gentle, exploratory. This one is firm, powerful. Just as you're expecting me to pull back, I intensify it instead, opening my mouth around you and biting down, just to show how much you are under my power.

It doesn't hurt, not much, but you cry out loudly anyway.

I keep my hands on your shoulders, thumbs lightly touching where you're sensitive, as I disentangle myself from you, and gently guide you to lying down on the bed.

I reach down and kiss your lips. It's not what you were expecting at all. I kiss you softly, gently. It's not without passion, but more tender than intense. You're reaching towards me, trying to deepen the kiss, but I pull back as you do.

I don't completely stop touching you, and have one hand on your shoulder. It's important not to lose touch completely, but this is the furthest you've felt from me since the beginning since the start. Are you craving for me to touch you more?

Instead I use the distance to look you over. Your skin is flushed, slightly glistening with sweat, but that's not what I notice most. Your whole posture has changed. Not because you're lying down, but because you've stopped hiding. You're no longer trying to put on your best self for me, you just are your best self. You're no longer holding yourself in anticipation of what comes next, you're just openly trusting that whatever I give you next you will want it. You were gorgeous before, but now you're stunning. And mine.

I know how it will feel to hear this, so I tell you.

"God, you're stunning."

You're not allowed to speak, but you do moan a little in response."

"Do you want me to fuck you?"

You open your mouth to speak but realise I haven't told you to you can and stop.

"You can speak to answer direct questions."

"Yes! Yes please."

It's practically a gasp.

"Well, I can only answer such a polite request one way..."

I pause. You're trembling. You spread your legs in anticipation. You've felt just how hard I am for you, and I can see your cunt, exposed for me, and you're not just slightly aroused now. I could slide straight into you and fuck you hard without a moment's notice. You want me to, and you know I'm going to.

"No. I'm not going to fuck you yet."

I'm very much enjoying the range of sounds I can draw from you. This one is a whimper.

I plant a kiss at the base of your neck. You moan delightfully, but it doesn't seem to be as sensitive as I'd expected. Sensitive, certainly, but with you as aroused as you are right now where on your body isn't?

I could explore your neck further. I'm sure I could draw out more of a reaction than that, but instead I succumb to the temptation of your breasts. Your nipples are hard for me, and I can't resist the urge to find out how sensitive they are.

They are very sensitive. I brush a thumb across one, then the other, and you gasp, arching your back under my touch.

I gently grasp one breast, cupping it lightly in my hand, and cover the nipple with my thumb. I touch lightly at first, watching and listening to how you respond to find out just how firm you like. A little firmer then? Good. I trace small circles with my thumb, first around your nipple, exploring your sensitivity there. Soon, I find exactly the rhythm you like. More back and forth than circles.

You, of course, knew your nipples were sensitive, but did you know they could be this sensitive? They need to studied, carefully, and then touched in just the right way. This way.

I could have grabbed them, hard. Certainly I wanted to. You might have enjoyed that, but I don't think I could have brought you to any height of ecstasy that way. Do you? You might have enjoyed anything I did here, but this way I have you writhing for me.

Your gasps are coming faster. The more I stroke, the more sensitive you become. I watch your face carefully, looking for the line when ecstasy passes into discomfort.

The way you're writhing and gasping as I stroke your nipple almost makes me think I could make you cum this way. I don't think I can, but I'm not sure. I doubt you are either.

Even if you can't, I'm sure you want to. You were begging me to fuck you before. How much do you want me to now?

My cock is so hard for you, dripping with precum. I want to fuck you as badly as you want me to. It's not just you I'm having to control. But I have more than enough control for both of us, and I am not going to fuck you until it's time.

You, of course, know none of this. You're still securely blindfolded and cannot see how hard I am for you, and besides are far too distracted by the sensation of me massaging your nipple.

I can hear the change in your tone when it starts to get too much. You're still moaning in pleasure, but there's just a hint of discomfort under it. You're still writhing delightfully, but with a hint of trying to pull away, so I slow down, then take my thumb away entirely. I'm still cupping your breast, gently, but without the stroking that had such a powerful effect on you.

You let out a sigh, half ecstasy, half relief, as I stop. And then I bend over and kiss your breast, first lightly, then taking your nipple into my mouth and sucking on it, running my tongue over it. You buck under me, and let out an animal cry.

Not an orgasm, I think, but I doubt you're sure either.

I remove my mouth and hand from your breast, maintaining contact but trailing my hand down to rest lightly on your chest, just below your breasts, and let you relax for a moment. I give you time to get your breathing under control, and let your trembling subside. A moment's peace, after the intensity you've just experienced.

Then I start on your other breast.

I lose myself in you for a time. Your breasts are lovely, of course, but what I'm actually fascinated by is how strongly you're reacting to them. I'm seeing your pleasure unguarded and fully under my control, because you can't help but give it to me. I'm studying you intently, learning everything you show me. Listening to the sound of your voice, watching how you move, beginning to understand how you are in the throes of pleasure. This will be especially important later, but for now it's riveting.

I think you almost tell me to stop. I'm deliberately pushing you past where you think the limits of your pleasure are. You have limits, certainly, but I don't think we've nearly reached them.

Perhaps you think I am giving you more than you can take and nearly cry stop, but then remember the rules. Stop doesn't mean that I stop what I'm doing now. It means stop entirely. You can stop this at any time, but then you'll never get to feel me fuck you.

Perhaps you think about it anyway. I see uncertainty cross your face as you struggle to think past the ecstasy bordering on agony. I can see you struggling. I could back off. I don't. Instead I pinch down on your nipple and twist it lightly. You practically scream.

I grasp your other breast as well, and begin alternating between the two. First I stroke one nipple, then the other. You're so sensitized at this point it must be almost impossible to take it.

You open your mouth to speak. To tell me to stop? I stop stroking. If you tell me to, I will stop. Instantly. That was my promise to you and, as disappointed as I will be, I will hold to it.

The sudden absence of attention makes you gasp, and pause. I can imagine what's going on in your head: You know you can make me stop, and you half want to, but if you do then... I will stop. And as difficult as it is for you to manage this level of pleasure, you can't bear to say no to it. You close your mouth, and your face relaxes as I see you decide to trust me, and to commend your pleasure to my control.

I resume stroking your nipples. Not for long. We really have found your limits here for now I think. I just want to make you understand that I could. If you want this pleasure to continue, it is on my terms, not yours. It is my decision to stop, not yours.

But I do decide to stop. As much as I am enjoying it, this is beginning to become the wrong sort of torture for you, I think.

So I slide my hands off your breast, and down your sides, gently stroking you as I go.

You start to relax, but we're not done yet. I begin to kiss your breasts. Not your nipples, those are far too sensitive now, but I kiss you lightly all around the rest of them. The tops, the sides. I lift your breasts up to kiss underneath them. You're surprised at how sensitive you are there. I'm not. You don't get enough attention there to be used to it, normally.

At last, I have mercy, and pull back from your breasts. Your sigh as I do is only mostly relief. You're shaking from arousal, and from released tension. You have no idea how long I've been holding you in that state at this point. Neither do I.

I lie down beside you, and pull you to me. You feel your breasts, still so sensitive, pressed against my chest. You feel my arms wrapped around you, holding you firmly. You feel my cock pressed against you, and start to realise just how much self control I've been exerting to stop from fucking you. How much I still am.

As your trembling starts to subside, I loosen one arm from its grasp of you and start to stroke your body. Normally I would have done this long before, but I became distracted by you. Still, there's plenty of time to explore, and you're so aroused now that you'll have new sensitivities I would never have discovered before.

I trace a finger across the small of your back. It's usually a sensitive area, but I don't think you'd normally gasp like that as I do. Perhaps you would? I'll never know. This will be the only night we have together, so I'll never get to experience how sensitive you are normally. But as you are now, I will enjoy the experience. I lightly stroke you there some more, trailing my fingers along you, touching lightly, drawing little circles where you make a particularly pleasing noise.

I trace my fingers downwards. The curve of your ass is delightful. Both for my own sake and for the way your breath catches and you press into me as I do. I grasp more tightly, and surprise a loud moan out of you as I do. A hint of fingernails has you clinging to me, whimpering gently.

My hands explore further. I trace the curve of your spine. A pleased, catlike noise. I stroke your neck again, and kiss it. Ah, more sensitive now. Lightly scratching along your hips produces a very pleasing whimper.

Eventually, I can't resist any longer, and I pull back from you so I can run my hand up the inside of your leg. You widen your legs for me, desperate for me to reach up and stroke your cunt, but I stop just short, gently stroking your inner thighs. Reaching upwards, closer and closer, but never quite touching your cunt. Even your thighs are wet at this point, you're so ready for me. My hand stops just short of your cunt, and I rest it there.

deinde
deinde
3 Followers
12