Getting to Know You Ch. 02

Story Info
Husband gets wife to indulge in his fantasy.
2.2k words
3.64
59.8k
5
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/14/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jinxybaby
jinxybaby
16 Followers

Six months had passed since she had shared her secret. Six months had passed since he revealed his and now here she was, in an upscale hotel room, waiting. She sat there on the large bed in pink cotton cheeky panties and a matching pink bra. Her hair still damp from the shower. She stood up and walked over towards the door and flicked off the lights then walked to the night stand beside the bed and cut on that light. It was less bright. Dim. She liked the way she looked in dim lighting. She took her seat back on the bed and shook her leg. She was nervous. Nyla knew she was kinky. She knew she was a whore but part of her wondered if she could fulfill her husband's desires. As she sat on the bed the sound of the key card unlocking the door pulled her out of her thoughts. In walked her handsome husband, alone. His black hair messy, his blue eyes holding secrets. In his hand was a duffel bag.

"Hi, honey." she smiled slightly. "What's in the bag?"

He smiled dangerously. "You'll see. Lay back on the bed and keep your eyes towards the ceiling."

Nyla knew better than to question why. Even though she hesitated, she did as he told her and kept her eyes staring at the ceiling. She heard the sound of a zipper. He was opening the bag. Her heart started to beat quickly as she waited for his next move.

Matthew looked at his beautiful wife and chuckled. She had only a hint of what he had in store for her tonight. He walked over to her and lifted her head slightly off the bed. Enough to tie a black silk scarf tightly around her head, covering her eyes. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a pair of ear plugs. Grinning as he pushed them into her ears. He screamed her name and when she didn't flinch he laughed. He pulled another silk scarf out from his pocket and tied her wrist together. He left her on the bed and went into the bathroom to take a shower.

Nyla could feel her heart beating in her ears. She couldn't hear anything, couldn't see anything. She was scared and yet for some odd reason strangely turned on. She could feel herself getting wet. She laid there on the bed, waiting.

Matthew stepped out of the shower and dried off. He grabbed his cell phone, pushed a few buttons and listened to the phone ring. It clicked as man's voice came onto the phone.

"It's time." Matthew told him.

Twenty minutes had passed and there was a knock on the door. Still naked, Matthew answered it and let in three men. The three men were about the same size as Matthew. One blonde, one red head and the other a brunette.

"Got the stuff?" The red head asked.

Matthew nodded.

They smiled and began to strip of their clothes.

"We had showered before we got the call. You don't mind do you?" The red head man asked.

"Not at all." Matthew replied.

"What do you want to do first, Rick?" The blonde asked the red headed man.

Rick reached into the bag and pulled out a pair of scissors and walked to Nyla.

Nyla gasped at the feeling of cold metal against her skin. She felt her underwear fall from her body and began to shake with fear and anticipation.

"Matthew?" she called for her husband. Then remembered that whether he answered her or not, she wouldn't have been able to hear him due to the ear plugs he had put in her ears.

She felt a pair of strong hands, each holding her by the ankles, pulling her legs wide. A cool breeze blew on her pussy. She arched her back as she felt a tongue begin to lick and suck on her clit. When she opened her mouth to cry out. A hard flesh pole was shoved into her opened mouth. She felt the mattress droop on both sides of her head and decided that from the angle the dick was pushing into her mouth towards her throat that there was a man kneeling over her, facing whoever was snacking on her sweet wet cunt. She started to gag on the hard cock in her mouth when she felt a sharp but pleasurable pain on her chest. Someone was nipping at one nipple and pinching the other. Nyla strained to hear the moans and grunts of the men using her body but heard nothing.

She stopped trying the suck the dick thrusting fast in her mouth and just kept her mouth open and her tongue out. Who ever was pinching her nipples had stopped and the tongue between her legs was replaced with fingers. Two thick fingers going in and out of her dirty whore cunt.

Matthew sat on the edge of other bed and looked over at his wife as she gagged on the cock in her mouth. Her back arching as Rick began to work 3 fingers into her pussy. The blonde haired man, Nick , had stopped pinching his wife's tits and went searching through the black duffel bag. He pulled out a pair of snake bite nipple suckers and went back to the bed where the brunette, Alexander had taken his big 8.5 cock out Nyla's mouth and was sitting on her face, forcing her to lick his ass. Nick licked and sucked on each of her nipples, getting them hard and wet before putting on the snakebites. Nyla let out a high pitched squeak when the snakebites latched on and arched. Rick grabbed her by her hips and roughly pulled her back down flat on the bed. Nick laughed and flicked Nyla's snake bitten nipples. She squeaked again and arched off the bed. Rick slapped him on the back of his head and Nick stopped.

"Get my dick ready for this cunt." he commanded Nick and held his dick in his hand.

Nick shook his head and told Rick to fuck off. Rick commanded him again and this time when Nick opened his mouth to protest, Rick grabbed him by his shaggy hair and forced Nick's open mouth on his dick.

Nick gagged and struggled but Rick held him tightly.

"Look Matthew! We got two bitches!' He smiled.

Nick finally stopped struggling and bobbed his head up and down Rick big hard cock. Rick threw back his head as Nick blew him.

"You're pretty good at this for a straight guy." Rick chuckled as he ran his fingers through Nick's hair. He grabbed a fistful of hair and pulled him off.

"Good enough" he said as he pushed Nick away and spread Nyla's legs. With a nasty smile on his face he slammed into her pussy and fucked her hard. Nyla cried out a bit but it was quickly muffled with Alexander's ass pressing her face into the bed. He bounced up and down on her tongue, his dick flapping against his stomach. Rick looked at Nick and Nick shook his head.

"I'm not gay!' he yelled.

"Never said you were bitch boy. You may not be gay but you are a toy to be used."

Alexander laughed and nodded. "True enough Rick but I think we should flip this slut over. You've hogged her pussy long enough. Let my dick in. You take the ass."

Nyla felt herself being position in doggy style. She laid on top of the man beneath her and moaned as she felt him slide his cock in her pussy.

"To be or not the be gently? That is the question." Rick smirked.

"Hey Nick! Get her ass ready for me. Lick it good."

Alexander had Nyla by her hips firmly and was thrusting in and out of this living sex doll. Nick climbed on the bed and started to licked her asshole. Nyla moaned louder.

"Play with my balls while you're down there!" Alexander commanded and Nick massaged them gently and occasionally licked the base of Alexander dick. Rick walked over to Matthew who was stroking himself as he watched his wife being used. Rick motioned him to stand up and they walked over behind Nick.

"Your wife's a fucking cum slut. A fucking dirty whore. I bet her ass wasn't even tight when you fucked it for the first time." Rick whispered into Matthew's ear.

Matthew shook his head. "It wasn't. She had been using her toys in her ass."

"There's nothing like a virgin ass." Rick continued to whisper. "Look at Nick's ass. So tight. Think about the way it would wrap around your dick. Squeezing it." Rick soon had a bottle of lube in his hand. He poured a generous amount in his hand and reached down in front of Matthew and rubbed it all over his hard cock.

Startled by Rick's action he jerked away but Rick tightened his grip on Matthew's cock. Matthew grabbed Rick's hand and stared him straight in the eyes.

"I'm not Nick. I'm not some little bitch who bark when you command. Get the fuck of me! I'm not gay." Matthew growled at him.

Rick smirked, ignored Matthew's warning and began to stroke Matthew's cock.

"It's not about sex. This isn't about sex. It's about power. It's about control. Selfish pleasure."

Matthew let go of Rick's hand and looked at his wife moaning as she was being fucked and having her ass eaten out. He thought about the times he had held her down and ravaged her body or when he held her head down on his dick until she threw up. Sure the sex was great, but it was the power that was addictive. It was being in total control that gave him the hard on and her willingness to give herself to him that made him cum. He came even harder when she rebelled against him at times.

Feeling reassured Matthew positioned himself behind Nick and grabbed him by his hips. Nick tried to pull away but Matthew just tightened his grip and before taking a second thought, slammed his cock into Nick's virgin ass. Nick howled and tried to crawl away but Matthew pulled him closer and of the bed and onto the floor. Rick was right. This had very little to do with sex. Matthew was in control and he loved hearing Nick cry out and squirm underneath him. Nick's untouched ass wrapped around his cock so tightly that he almost came inside of him. Almost.

Rick smiled at them then turned his attention back to Nyla being held down on Alexander's chest and being fucked. Rick rubbed some lube on his cock and pressed the head of his thick dick into her ass. Once he felt it go in easy, he pushed his cock all the way in.

Nyla gasped at the intense feeling of being pounded by two cocks. She thought the one in her ass

Nick's screams and desperate pleas soon turned to pleasured groans as he stopped fighting and slammed his ass against Matthew. Meeting him thrust for thrust. Matthew pulled out and flipped nick onto his back and began fucking him again. He wrapped on hand around Nick's neck while the other on stayed on the floor to balance him. Nick's mouth opened wide and Matthew released his grip from his neck and slapped Nick on the side of his face.

"I'm goin' cum!" Matthew growled.

"Not inside! Please not inside!" Nick begged him.

"In your mouth you fucking toy! You better not swallow!" Matthew let out an inhuman noise and pulled quickly out of Nick's ass and jerked himself off with his hand into Nick's mouth.

"Don't swallow." Matthew commanded. He went the dresser and picked up a cup beside the coffee machine. Then he took Nick's still hard dick in his hand and began to jerk him off so that Nick came into the cup. When Nick finally came Matthew poured the cum in the cup into Nick's mouth and demanded that spit the cum into his wife's mouth. Nick didn't answer, he just walked over to Nyla and grabbed her face with his hands and held her mouth open with his thumbs. He leaned over and opened his mouth and let the cum fall from his mouth into her and held it closed until she swallowed it.

Nyla swallowed the creamy gunk that dripped into her mouth with disgust and pleasure. She felt the cock in her ass thrust harder and then fill her with sticky cream. She was then flipped onto her back and the man on top spread her legs and fucked her with great speed until he exploded in her worn cunt. Matthew pulled a double pleasure vibrating dildo the had two 7 inch dicks and shoved it inside of her so that she had on dick in her pussy and the other in her ass. Rick tied her wrist to the headboard. Matthew pulled out a pair of panties from the bag and slipped them on her so that the dildo wouldn't slip out. After pushing the 'on' button Matthew looked at the men and smiled.

"Who's hungry?"

They all got dressed and left Nyla tied to the bed in vibrating torture. Placing the 'Do not Disturb Sign' on the hotel door they walked to the elevator.

"Round two after break?" Andrew asked with a toothy smile.

Matthew pressed the down button and looked at the guys.

"Definitely."

jinxybaby
jinxybaby
16 Followers