Getting to Know You Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were both panting wretchedly as I lifted my head, returning to her clitoris. She was looking at me know, and her eyes were ragged and raged with passion and wanton need. I lowered my head, knowing what she wanted me to do. Parting her lips with one hand, one last time, I dropped my head to her erect clit, covering her with my mouth and tonguing her hard and fast. My other hand groped back to her tight and sopping pussy, and with two tentative fingers I pushed gently against her, sliding them in mid way. She cried out as I pulled them back, and with fierce ardour this time, rammed them all the way in, lifting with her body as she arched herself off the bed. I started fucking her fiercely with my fingers as I sucked harder on her clit, her hands now pulling harder at my hair as her screams reached a crescendo. My own pussy lurched as her thighs tightened and her hands fisted for the last time as her orgasm washed over her, her eyes screwed tightly shut and her back arched off the bed. It was the most lustfully wondrous sight I had ever seen, from my delightfully based position. I carried on finger fucking her as another spasm washed over her.

"Fuck... Keara... please..." she panted up at me. "Sweet Jesus, stop before I pass out."

I did stop, and crawled back up to lie beside her. She rolled onto her side and wrapped a leg over mine, holding me close, her head snuggled down by my breasts. I held her tight as her breathing eventually subsided, my lips tingling with the heat and my tongue still delighted by what it had tasted. She looked up at me, her jewel-eyed glint now full of satisfaction.

"Worth the wait?" She asked me quietly.

I kissed her on the top of the head. "Every second."

We were quiet for a minute or so more before she broke the spell.

"You'd better not fall asleep darlin'. I'm still horny as hell, and we've got all night yet..."

12