Getting What She Needed

Story Info
Young Aloe gets exactly what she didn't know she wanted.
5.5k words
3.68
16.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aloe Hasting has been having a difficult time adjusting to the new college year. Just over three months starting her sophomore year she hasn't been really into any of her classes, not paying attention, coming late and performing poorly on test. Even her friends are starting to become concerned, because they know this is completely out of character for Aloe. She is the girl that always knows everyone's schedule including her own, hands in work on time if not early, and passes test with a breeze. Even the only thing that can get Aloe out of her bed on an early Saturday morning is soccer practice. Being on the green turf with most of her closest friends, working together to accomplish a unified goal. Something about the way her heart beats against her rib cage trying to escape is confinement to burst out and be free. The way her blood boils through her veins feeling the pulsating in every aspect of be petit frame just wasn't going it for Aloe lately. Everything from the game to the cool afternoon sun which she use to take every chance she had to soak it up as much as possible was just now a dull shade of grey, the cheap bland of vanilla ice cream.

"Darling you're sounding dreadful. Maybe you should come home and take classes at the local university. I'm terribly worried about you." Her mother's voice was drenched with concern and motherly warmth. As much as Aloe loved her parents more then she thinks the normal child loves their parents, the last thing she needs is to go home and stuck back in that one shade of tan town.

"Ace! Where's your head? 'Cus it sure aint here." He coach barked from the sidelines during a scrimmage. She use to glow with acceptance and glory from that nickname. She was the first freshman to make the varsity in the last thirty years and at the same time scored the most goals then the entire team put together. But now the name was mocking her, sarcastic. Saying how she lost her touch how she couldn't and wont be as good as then. It wasn't only at matter of time before she was kicked off the team. Losing everything that she cared and worked so hard for.

Another month passed in Aloe's life. Her friends didn't both to call to ask her out anymore, she wasn't starting during any of her games, and barely holding on to a miserable C average by her fingernails. Days came and went with a fog and haze all the days blurring into each other until a certain soccer practice.

The team after a hard run, sweaty and panting was circled up looking at coach and a stranger standing next to him. As they discussed something in hushed whispers the girls started to whisper of their own.

"Hottie with a Body with there."

"He looks intimidating."

"How old do you think he is? Late thirties?"

"Do you think he could be or trainer? We haven't gotten one yet this season."

"Who is he?"

The questions wafted around Aloe and all of them where the exact ones she was asking. This man was the exact opposite of their coach. He was tall, easy six foot and some change, with broad shoulder like he could care the world without a struggle. Lean, cut and healthy, you could see he cared about his body, no love handles like coach. A face with sharp defined features, screaming he likes rules and regulations and expects everyone to follow them.

The moment that this man and coach stopped talking coach turned mouth open to quite us but was beaten by just the look the man gave, half on his accord and half on our own waiting for an explanation about why he was here.

"Well that never happened before." Coach muttered beneath his breath.

"Girls this is Mr. Ross. He will be your new coach until further notice."

Immediately we were in an uproar. We loved Coach Samuels. He was like out father away from home. He was more then just our soccer coach.

"Coach!" We were unified.

" How can you leave us?" one girl yelled.

"And not even tell us before you bring someone else comes?" our anger was high and coach was feeling it.

"Seriously coach what the fuck?" yelled Kelly who was always getting yelled at by coach for her mouth.

Coach opened his mouth but was beaten again by the man.

"Now girls..." two simple words got us quite and had our attention. Something in his voice strong without being loud and filled with authority. Only someone very brave or foolish would object to a voice like his.

"I know that you girls are feeling quite upset about the sudden change but please know that I am not here to change things or to erase the bond that is so strong between you girls and between you and your coach. I am simply here to help a fellow long time friend while he tends to his mother. Who is sadly very ill."

Kelly the first, like usual, with the big mouth. "Oh my god Coach! Mama Sam is sick? Why didn't you tell us we would have made cookies or something for her. We understand completely know."

Kelly spoke for the team when saying that we understand because we did. Coach's mother was part of our teams as anyone else. She was there to every game bringing us extra water bottles and snacks for after the game. She was the one we went to if we had a problem because coach was too feminine sensitive.

"Thank you girls. I'm sorry. I see my mistake in all of this. I should have told you girls early, thinking I was protecting you guys from unimportant stuff but now I see that its just as important to you as it is to me. But please be good in my absent. Mr. Ross is an exceptional coach and a very dear friend. So be good, listen to directions, and Kelly watch your mouth. I truly believe with his guidance you girl have a very good shot winning the championship. Now come here and give me a hug because I have to go."

All the girls let out a girly wail flooding towards coach, everyone wrapping an arm around the close person to her. We all watched him cross the field yelling and screeching things like "call us with updates" and "come visit". Then he was gone leaving us with a stranger.

"Ok girls, first call me Micah. Quick simple rules, I have low tolerance for anything less then 100% effort at every practice or game. If you don't feel like practicing don't come and don't bother showing up to the game either because you won't play. I'm simple, do what I say and do it right and we won't have a problem."

His 'no shit' attitude was shocking to us. We weren't use to someone who actually wanted us to be so serious. Our old coach just wanted us to show up and complete a couple drills to keep us in shape. We did so well in games basically on our talents and our fundamental teamwork.

"Now lets start off with a scrimmage. Skins vs. shirts." With that he didn't hesitate to yank off his own revealing a thing of pure perfect. His chest, stomach, arms were all too much for the girls. There where more then just Aloe's gasp taking in the wonderful sight.

"OMG, does this mean he's playing WITH us?"

"Holy hell do you see him. For an old guy he is fn ripped."

"Wait I have to take off my shirt or my shirt and bra? Because I so don't mind getting a little physical with him topless." Said Kelly as we all laugh and starting separating into teams.

Aloe being a forward and Micah being a defender she had no choice to come get more then a little close to him trying to score a goal even though her mind couldn't any further the getting a point for her team. Easily getting past her own team mates he was the last thing standing in her way from scoring and found her in a stand off, the ball at her feet, sweat running down her temple and trying to look him in the eye instead of the chest or what might lurk below the elastic of those loose shorts.

"Concentrate. Look at your options, the angles of the field." His voice low and erotic drifted towards her. She listened her timing was decreasing to make a decision as her teammates start to catch up then it clicked. She saw a path and she took it. Using her speed she went to the left banking on that he was right footed so this was his weak side.

"If I can only beat him to the corner, have him think I'm taking the small angle shot, then cut back and head for net." Aloe thought to herself. For the first time in too long she felt the rush of blood, the demanding thumping of her heart for release. She was one a high that cleared the fog and hazed that hunted her for way to long.

She ran a quarter of a second, a step before him she was about to cut the ball back but he read her every thought, her every moment. She saw before she could beat it. She saw him dive for it, foot first.

"Shit." She breathed. His foot strikes the ball sending it far off the field. Aloe wasn't quick enough to invade the rest of him as he continue to slid beneath her, causing her to fall on him, taking him down with her. It was all happening in slow motion as most hard falls do for Aloe. Her face was coming closer to the ground where she will have a face full of turf and quite a lot of pain. But the last minute she felt strong arms lace themselves around her waist and yank her the other direction. So now instead of mouth full of black rubber pelts was some how configured in a position on entwined in Micah's arms on top of his lap. It was so fast and so slow at the same time. It took a moment before Aloe knew which was up and down, left and right. What brought her back were the smoldering eyes Micah's eyes searching hers. His arms still wrapped around her strong, protective, possessive.

"I liked that." He barley spoke as his arms tighten but quickly released, as her team quickly circled them.

"That was a close to having a broken nose, Aloe." Kelly said grabbing her arms and pulling her out the arms and off Micah's lap. Aloe had to fit the urge to swat her arms away and to yell 'put me back'.

"Yeah close." McKenna the team slut said eyes lingering over, now glistening, coach's body. "But we haven't seen you move like that in awhile."

Wiping black turf off himself coach looked up and right into the deepest part of Aloe, so deep that the darkest part of her started to moisten.

"What? What does she mean?" he asked her as if none else existed.

"Yeah for awhile our speed demon over there really sucked." McKenna said a little to comfortably.

"I know its hard hun, but lets not show the new coach how much of a bitch you can be on the first day, yea?" Kelly said backing Aloe up.

With a slight smile for our bickering coach cut off McKenna's comeback. "Enough. We are done for today. You girls are out of shape so for the next couple weeks we will be doing some intense cardio and gym training."

Long after the enduring practice Aloe remained breathless. Her every thought was wrapped around the new coach. His body, so captivating, demanding and responsive. His 'take no prisoners' stature, when he gives an order he expects it to be meant completely without hesitation or argument. Every aspect made her legs shake and pussy yearn with need.

Aloe couldn't be more grateful for Kelly and the other girls knocking on her door at nine all dressed up, and asking Aloe to come and party with them. Dressed in a little too tight a little too short dress she went out so ready to find a Micah replacement. The girls ended up going to one of the off campus fraternity houses, party in full swing and pact to capacity as people spilled out to the yard. Her and her girls were looking good and they knew. Aloe knew she isn't the prettiest but she gave the prettiest a run for her money. She was tall and fit, lean with a flat stomach and sculpted legs. Her figure was something of perfection as a perfect hourglass. Her breast full and perky sloping down to a tiny waist coming back out to meet a round handful of an ass with a pair of never ending legs.

She was on the prowl as the music bass urged her blood to pump faster getting her more and more excited. She found a good looking senior who was all bulked up for football, thinking he was the shit. But unlike Micah, Aloe bet he didn't even know how to use all that muscle with such a tiny brain. No trouble to get the big boy into a room as Aloe always gets what she wants. Even a little girl she knew how to play her parents for absolutely anything. She thought it was her own special talent of knowing how to strum the right string to get the wonderfully melody of a yes.

In seconds she had David, Dan, Donnie, Aloe didn't know for sure remembering names wasn't a talent. Having him sprawled and waiting for her gave the great feeling of accomplishment and control. She took her time peeling off the tight clothes slowly revealing herself. Just her top off and the football jock was holding up a not so impressive tent in his boxers.

"Take it off." She commanded. No hesitation and there was the prize a trying to big cock stand abrupt straight as a ruler.

The jock starting to jack himself off, cocky. "Ever seen anything as big as me, baby?" He asked. "Come over and see what the lollipop taste like."

Rolling her eyes and suppressing a laugh she shed the last bit of clothes and crawling on the bed she went to work on this 'big' cock.

Taking her time, with only the tip of her tongue she lick his shaft from base to tip and all the way around not missing a spot. Then lightly sucking on its head making a "pop" as she pulled off. The strong jock was already shaking and sweating with every effort not to cum. She slid his whole length into her mouth as her nose brushed his stomach. Holding it for a moment before pulling all the way out leaving it glistening in the moonlight from the window.

The jock was puffing and huffing turning a slight pink. Aloe shook her head in the incompetence of him and his cock. Before he had too much and cumed and becoming useless to her. Aloe got on her knees and climbed adored, feeling that satisfying feeling of being filled as she sunken down onto his cock.

"Fuck that feels great." He moaned. His hands became adventurous as they explored the smooth canvas of Aloes body. The faster she went the harder his hands became the way she loved it. Grabbing her tits in his big rough hands made Aloe so hot.

"Pinch." She whispered.

"What?" he asked.

"Pinch my nipples." She said hard.

Quickly following order the jock grabbed the already hard nipples squeezing them tightly, pulling them lightly as she bounced.

"Oh fuck yes, just like that." Aloe closed her eyes and went harder on his cock wanting the assault on her pussy that she wasn't getting with this guy. But she will work with what she was offered.

Bouncing with effort to the point where the rickety bed creaked.

"Your so hot." The jock lift up, sucking her nipple into her mouth sending her close to her goal.

"Bite them. Treat me like a slut." No hesitation again this jock was getting into it. She realized how much he responded to her demands. He was biting her hard giving her what she wanted. The jock even got a bit adventurous as pulling off and sent a short slap to her nipple.

The shock went right to her pussy as it exploded onto his cock. She threw head back in pleasure thrusting her nipple back into the jocks mouth as his free hand pinched the other one. Intensifying the climax that she rode to the very end.

Some time that night Aloe alone walked back to her dorm to find it empty. Her roommate Becky came along for the fun and was probably still in the middle of it with someone somewhere. Aloe slinked off her clothes and crawled under the oh so comfortable bed and drifted to sleep and the sun drifted above the horizon.

"Fuck..." Aloe moaned as the alarm continued it's chirping finally waking her up. In a daze and confused she struggled why she set it in the first place, she was pretty sure today was Saturday her day to sleep in. Then it hit her as hard as her hangover, she had soccer practice.

"Fuck!" this one louder and more urgent. Bolting out of bed she grabbed the closest clothes reasonable for soccer then darted into the bathroom filling her mouth with winter fresh mouthwash. Already being five minutes for practice Aloe still couldn't deny herself of letting the mouth wash glide a little to far down her throat causing her to gag. She had no self-control in her desires. She couldn't get enough of how here pussy came to life with the slightest gag. Now that every aspect of her body was awake she downed three painkillers and darted to the field. As she ran up she saw the girls already doing endless short sprints and from the sound of there grunts and sweat they have been doing it for awhile.

"Aloe, I hope we weren't keeping from anything important." Micah's voice floated from behind her where he was sitting casually from the bleachers.

"Look its Aloe doing the walk of shame. Having so much fun that she's late." Even through her panting McKenna was still able to be a bitch, which Aloe successfully flashing a long slender middle finger.

Micah gave her a look of strong dissatisfaction but not worse then the way he turned her eyes onto her. They were cold and fearless wanting blood shed. It caused her to take more then one step back as he descended the metal seats as a lion stalking its prey.

"I'm so so so sorry. It won't happen again, I swear. I'll be on time for now on I guarantee it. I don't even know what happened last night. I knew I had practice in the morning I should have ever gone out. I'm done ill be on time. I swear."

Aloe had the urge that she had to apologize, she didn't want him to kick her off the team this was her life. And from the look of his eyes he wouldn't hesitate to do so.

She was about to apologize more when he held up his hand dismissive walking around her and looking at the girls.

"Ok she's apologized and said it wont happen again and she's here now so can we stop running now." Kelly pleaded.

All kinds of profanities ran through her heard. She never wished to take anything back more then this. He made the girls run sprints until she showed up without a break. How cruel Aloe thought. What if she skipped practice all together and the girls would be running endless for three hours. There was boiling anger deep inside her for his man, for his lack or nonexistence compassion and understanding. It was an accident and she was only five minutes late. She shouldn't be kissing his ass just for an acceptance from this douche bag.

"Stop and drink." He said followed with grateful sighs. Rolling her eyes behind his back Aloe started to walk to join her team and apologize to them, where it was really need not to this asshole. But as soon as she took her first step Micah turned his head and looked stern into her eyes.

"You have wasted my time, now ill waste yours. Leave you wont be practicing with the girls and come back later at six sharp. One minute and I mean one damn minute late don't bother showing up to anything."

Aloe felt her face turn red as a fire as the anger and resent bubbled to the surface about to seep through her pores. She was about to give her a real good piece of her mind when something in his eyes changed. It felt as if she was chained down and couldn't do anything but his will. She, with as much attitude she could muster, turned and stormed off.

Back to her dorm she was filled with all emotions. Anger for the way he treated her in front of the entire team, watching McKenna's ugly face turn into that satisfied smirk. Then to fear about exactly what was going to happen to night. Either a gruesome practice for punishment or the possibility of him just wasting her time to go all the way cross campus just to say she's off the team.

As her docking station chirped at 5:45 she turned it off and walked out the door starting the walk across campus giving herself plenty of time so she wont be late. She thought of the idea of being just that one minute late and see if he had the balls to do what he threatened but she didn't have to the balls to test with some much on the line. Getting there exactly at 6 she walked and dropped her stuff on the bleachers. He wasn't even here yet she was about to get real upset about how he had the audacity to threaten her about time and be late.

12