Getting What She Needed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Son of a bitch." She muttered to herself.

"Is that what you think of me?" His voiced wafted down to her as her heart sunk to her knees spinning around and seeing him casually at the top of the bleachers.

"fuck I didn't know you where there?" she said quick.

"So if I wasn't here will I still be a son of a bitch?" he asked as he cascaded down to her with more grace then our best ballerinas on campus, as if he didn't ever put his foot down.

"umm" was all that escaped her lips as she turned her eyes to the turf and away from his every seeing charcoal eyes.

"Why where you late today?" he asked his powerful arms the once saved her from a messy bloody nose were now crossed over his chest stretching his shirt.

If it was possible it happened, Aloe got even redder. Should she lie and say she over sleep from taking cold medicine or the truth.

"And don't lie." He added reading her mind. "Look at me. I'm not below you, never forget that." His voice was strong and controlled and powerfully. So intimidating that the thought of lying was a terrible idea.

"I went to a party last night." She said slowly raising her eyes to meet his.

"Yes and so did a couple of other girls but they still managed to get here at approximately 7:30. What else did you do?"

He knew already it was in his satisfied smirk, why is he embarrassing her by having her tell him. The words in open air for him to hear. I rather tell Coach Samuel who gets awkward with just a mention of stomach cramps.

"I meet a guy and we went to his room-" she paused.

"And?" he was demanding. He was now circling around Aloe looking at every aspect of her, from her long hair, to her breast to her long bare legs.

"And we had sex." It came out with a whoosh of air. He stopped in front of her looking down, his jaw was set tight and his eyes held a light of anger before he turned and took of his shirt and laid it on the bleachers.

"We are going for a run. You are going to run in front of me and you better keep a good pace. Go."

Aloe hurried throwing her hair into a messy bun and head in a general direction hoping he will direct her. It wasn't until she moved that she felt the dampness between her legs, was that humiliation really turning her on?

As they ran there was a calm quite but Aloe was anything but clam. Her mind was reeling that he was right behind her running so silent that she wouldn't know he was there if it wasn't for the controlling aurora radiating off him.

"Stop." His voiced bounced off the thick oak trees they were running through. They were now in the deep part of the campus park running on one of the many trails.

Aloe huffed and puffed trying to regain her breathing to a regular pace. She was satisfied that she wasn't the only one breathing hard. Micah also bent over catching his breath but wasn't as bad as Aloe.

He straitened up and the look of control and power was worried down to a look the resembled happiness and kindness.

"What was McKenna talking about when she said you weren't good before I came?"

The question surprised her and was misplaced and a little too personal for comfort for her but still didn't think not answering would be wise.

"I wasn't really myself for a couple of months. I don't know what it was. Nothing was clicking nothing felt like it fit the way it should be. Even soccer, the most love thing I have, and I was falling over my own feet and missing the ball. But when we went up against each other everything snapped back in focus and everything is back to normal like it should be."

He was listening to her with such attention and focus that Aloe dropped her eyes under the weight. Silently closer to her Micah hooked her finder under her chin bringing her eyes to his. The sudden touched sparked something inside Aloe with such force it scared even herself, jumping back away from him.

"Skittish little pussy aren't you." He said through a smirk. He took a step closer offering his hand as if asking for a dance right there in the middle of the woods.

She took another step back but yet extended her hand closing the distance of their fingers taking her time that was to slow for Micah. He grabbed her wrist and pulled her into his embrace spinning her in. So she was now snugged in between his broad shoulders, against his stone chest and wrapped in those lovely arms.

"W-what are you doing?" Aloe mumbled.

"So how was the guy you fucked last night?" He asked. She was teasing her, mocking her, making fun of her. It was all in the sound of his words. Aloe didn't have to look to see his sly smirk.

"Tell me." He demanded tightening his arms showing her just how strong he was. The situation hit Aloe like a ton of bricks, alone with him and his strength in the middle of the woods. Don't upset him was all she was thinking and but yet her pussy was saying, test him see how far he is going to go. Sometimes when her pussy was in the aching mood like it was now it was very convincing against Aloe's weak self-control.

"No." She said simple, the smile was now on her lips.

"No?" His voice was angered but curious that he was actually denied. They were now in a battle of wills.

One arm still secured across her midsection and the other hand travelled to her, now noticing little too short for practice shorts.

"hmm lets see, what should I do with a little cunt the doesn't follow orders? His voice was husky whispered in her ears. The filthy word of being called a cunt made her pussy twist making Aloe bit her lip.

Micah big strong hands meet the bare smooth skin of her thigh, rubbing it against his rough hand then pulling back and delivering the a loud air filling slip. Immediately the area turn bright red and started to welt. He hit her hard, it start to sting and burn with heat.

"fuck." Aloe gasp.

"Such a dirty mouth. But I guess it fits for such a dirty whore." The every word her pussy responded starting to soak her thin panties. Fast Micah turned so her back wasn't to him but she was still wrapped in his arm, delivering another reddening slap to the back of both her thighs. Welting red and stinging to match the first one. Tight against his chest again Micah whispered again.

"Will the slut tell me now? How was the guy you fucked last night?"

"He sucked." She said defeated.

Micah threw his head back with laughter, pure happiness made from her discomfort bubbled out his mouth and filled the air. The vibration of his chest was going right to where she needed it most.

"I would treat the pussy just the way it should be treated. Rough hard carless, with only my needs in mind. Using you as a fucking rag doll." He growled Aloe's innermost desire in her ear. She couldn't help when the pleading moan escaped her parted lips.

Another chuckled vibrated through his body.

"Just as I thought. You would love it. That's exactly how you want to be treated. Am I right?" My hesitation deserving her a another slap right on her swollen pulsating cunt causing her to buck her butt back right against Micah's cock, causing him to moan.

"You felt that. That's what I have in store for you." His lips just barely touched the skin behind her ear and down her neck as he talked. The heat of his breath sent waves of sensations over her body.

"Please" fell from her lips and surrounded the two.

"Please what?" he asked, teasing, pulling it out of her.

"I need you, your the exactly the kind of man I need to fill my desires. Someone to use me and treat me like the slut I am." So quick Aloe was being pushed away cold air chilling her where there was once Micah's warm chest. It was too fast for Aloe to adjust and fumbled her footing ended up falling on her knees.

"Exactly where you belong." He said anger in his voice. Aloe confused on what she said wrong, wasn't she saying what he wanted to hear. She went to turn to look at his face. "DON'T MOVE." Broke the silence of the forest and hung in the air freezing Aloe in her place on her hands and knees.

He moved in front and squatted down to her level looking her straight in the eye. "Don't you ever forget, its not about your desires or what the fuck you want. Its about what I see fit for you and my own personal pleasure and if I'm grateful you will be rewarded." He ended by slapping her hard across the face to where Aloe had to try hard not to topple over.

Just as the sting hit it was dulled by Micah's hand caressing her cheek wiping away the escaped tear. His eyes now only held adoration bearing down on her.

"Will you accept my request for me to own you? For you to trust me completely and irrevocably, that I will provide and protect you, as well as do what I see fit for you?"

Even through the early events of anger and slaps where unwelcomed and could easily put him behind bars it was everything that Aloe's body was craving and need. She didn't know a good slap was what she need but Micah did. With no hesitation she answered.

"Yes I accept and acknowledge that you own me and will treat me in a way that will please you ultimately and what is best for me." She answered with a faint breath.

A smile worth a thousand full moons appeared from the dusk onto the face of a god as the words fill the empty space around them. Micah sealed the deal with a kiss. A nowhere near simple kiss. A passion satiate embrace filled with care and admiration, but lingers with control and discipline.

12