Getting What She Wants

Story Info
A mother and daughter fall on hard times.
4.1k words
4.59
244.2k
58
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Woffen
Woffen
892 Followers

When my husband died suddenly on the job it was a shock to all of us. My son, Brian, and my husband had been estranged for years even though he was only 19. He had moved out at 16, found a job and finished school on his own with my help of course. My daughter didn't get along with her father either but still lived in the same house. My husband and I hadn't slept together for several years but he was still my husband so I felt a loss when he died on the job. That is until a month after the funeral and the bank called. I was informed that we would have to move out of the house. Jim had gotten so far in debt gambling that he had sold or hocked everything we had without me knowing. Add to that the insurance company was reviewing his life insurance policy and it would be 6 months before it paid off.

Sally and I talked it over then I called Brian. After explaining the situation to him we decided that we would move in with him until this was settled. Brian has turned into a good man even at 19. He works hard and goes to school. He is built like his father but has my personality, warm, loving and caring. Sally was excited because she hasn't had much time to see her brother since he moved out and the fact that her father had sold her car a year ago for cash meant that she didn't have transportation either.

Sally is a beautiful girl. Built like a brick shit house if you know what I mean. She is 5'4", 34-22-32 with a big "C" chest, black hair and a wicked smile. I am close to that size myself. I'm 38-24-36 with a good "D" chest and dark hair. People say we look more like sisters but I don't think so.

Anyway, a week later the movers came to move our furniture to storage with the exception of my master bedroom suite that was being taken to Brian's and we moved in. Due to Brian's work schedule he couldn't be there but that was alright. It gave Sally and I time to get settled. Brian only had a 2 bedroom so Sally and I would share a room and Brian had a room to himself. After all, it was only temporary.

Sally and I got settled and decided to make Brian a special dinner for all his help. We wanted to make this night special but by late afternoon the snow started falling and our plans to take Brian out after dinner started looking dim.

"I guess we will have to stay in and watch a movie Sally. See what Brian has available."

"Mom! Brian has several DVD's but none of them have a label on them."

"That's OK honey just pick one. I'm sure Brian won't mind."

Sally picked a DVD and loaded it into the machine while I finished setting the table. Two minutes later Sally called me into the living room.

"Mom, I think you had better watch this."

I came into the living room to see a DVD of my son fucking a beautiful black girl from behind. It wasn't so much that Brian was having sex but the size of his cock was incredible. It was all the girl could do to take that monster. She had her legs as wide as she could and was lying on her amazingly huge chest while she had her ass raised high in the air. Brian was fucking her with long, hard strokes. It was so clear that you could see her cream running down the inside of her leg. She was pinching her nipples and had turned her head to look at Brian while he was pounding her tiny cunt.

"Oh fuck me Brian. I can't get enough of your fucking cock! Ahhhhhhhhh..."

You could tell she was cumming from the sounds she was making. I slowly sat down next to Sally on the couch and continued to watch my son fucked this beautiful woman. After 15 minutes of being totally captivated by the scene on the screen I looked over at Sally and was astonished to see she had raised her skirt and was fingering her pussy. Her sweater was above her tits and she had pulled the bra down and was rolling one of her nipples as she licked her lips.

By now I was totally helpless. I hadn't been fucked in such a long time that all my pent up desires started to flood out. I leaned over and took one of Sally's nipples in my mouth and started sucking. She looked startled at first but then put her hand behind my head and pulled me close. I reach over and took over fucking her steaming wet pussy with my own hand.

"Oh fuck mom that feels good. Fuck yessss....Suck my damn tits please...keep sucking me. Your going to make me cummmmm!!!! Oh yea mom. Shove your fingers deep in my fucking cunt!! Oh fuck me mom!!!! Yessssss....Suck me.... Suck my fucking tits!!! Oh....Oh...Fuckkkkkk!!! I'm cummmminggg....."

And cum she did filling my hand with her thick creamy cum. Sally sat back on the couch as I slipped my finger out of her cunt. I was so fucking horny by then I started licking the cum from my fingers and playing with my pussy.

"Damn mom that was good. I never would have thought you would ever suck my tits! Did you see how big Brian's cock is? Just seeing it is making me so fucking horny that I can't stand it!"

I looked up from Sally's breast and told her it made me feel the same way. Sally then reached over and pushed me back on the couch pulling my legs up. She slid between my legs and pulled my thong panties to the side. My already wet pussy was ready for anything by now. She leaned over and slowly started licking my bald cunt with her tongue.

"Oh fuck baby. I didn't know you like pussy. Oh fuck baby... Yes baby...Yes baby....oh yes.....suck your mama's cunt baby. Oh shit.....it's been so fucking long!!!!"

I pulled my sweater up over my tits and unhooked the front hook to allow my 38 D's loose. I was so fucking horny I couldn't stand it. Sally shoved two fingers deep in my cunt as I looked over at the screen and saw that beautiful black girl attempting to suck my son's giant cock but she could only get about 4 of the 10 inches into her mouth. I almost came just from watching her suck on it as she was jacking it off.

"Oh fuck Sally look. Look at what that girl is trying to do to your brother."

Sally looked up from my pussy to watch her brother getting sucked off as she continued to finger fuck me.

"Damn mom....look at the size of that fucking cock! I don't know about you but I've got to have the fucking big thing in my pussy! Don't you want it too? Wouldn't you like to shove that monster deep in your cunt?"

I looked down at my daughter as she leaned back down and started licking my pussy again. It hadn't hit me until just then that we would be living with that cock. All of a sudden my orgasm overtook me and I reached down and pulled Sally's face hard into my horny cunt.

"Oh fuckkkkk! That's it baby...suck me....suck your mother's cunt! Your gonna make me cummmm!!!"

I started creaming and I could hear Sally lapping up my cum.

"Oh yes baby....your making your mama cum!!! Suck my pussy baby....Oh suck it!!"

I came as hard as I ever had imagined cumming. I could feel my cunt squirting cum on my daughter's face as I mauled my tits.

As my orgasm started to subside Sally raised up and looked at me then at the TV.

"Mom look!!"

I looked over just in time to see Brian cumming all over the girls face, neck, shoulders and tits covering her with hot cum. He was shooting out more cum than I ever thought possible. By now Brian had been fucking and sucking that hot bitch for over an hour before he came.

The room smelled like sex and Sally and I looked like we had just been fucked.

"Baby, I think we should straighten up before your brother gets here. I don't know how we would explain this."

"OK...but mom... promise me something?"

"OK sweetie....."

Sally looked at me and started to blush.

"You will let me do this to you again? You tasted wonderful!"

Now it was my turn to blush. "OK baby....You can do this anytime you want but let's not say anything to Brian just yet. I'm not sure how he would take to us eating pussy!"

"OK mom....."

With that Sally and made a mad dash to the bathroom to get straight before my son got home from work.

Chapter 2 – Brian comes home

Less than an hour later Brian came through the door.

"Oh....hi mom...I didn't expect you and Sally until tomorrow. I hadn't straightened up the place."

"Don't worry about it. The movers estimated two days but I guess I had sold off so much of the stuff they got finished early so Sally and I made the drive over this afternoon. I hope you don't mind. We made dinner for you."

"Thanks....Uh... I'm glad you did come early. The snow is really piling up out there so if you waited until tomorrow I don't think you would have made it. By the way, I told my boss about you moving in so he gave me the next two days off to help."

"That's great honey but we're already done. Sally and I have already unpacked and the movers have already setup everything we will need in the bedroom."

"Mom, I hope that is going to be enough for you and Sally. I mean I hope you don't mind sharing a room."

I looked over at Sally and she smiled at me.

"That's OK honey. We will be just fine."

We ate dinner and make small talk. I tried to get Brian to open up about his love life but couldn't make much headway. All through dinner and later when we had drinks in the living room I caught Sally stealing glances at Brian's crotch. As a matter of fact I was looking too but I hope I wouldn't get caught. My pussy was dripping cunt juice all evening and I'm sure Sally was the same way. I saw her fidget and even caught her sneaking a rub on her pussy as Brian was turned to me and talking. It was all I could do to keep myself from jumping my son's monster cock all night.

About 11 Brian said he was tired and headed to bed. Sally and I cleaned up, had another round and headed to bed.

"Mom, how are we going to do this? I mean I usually don't wear much of anything to bed. Do you want me to put some PJ's on tonight?"

"After what happened earlier I don't see why. If you don't want to wear anything then don't. It won't bother me. As a matter of fact if you are nude then I might as well sleep nude too."

We both stripped and hopped into bed. We turned toward each other and started talking like we never had before.

"Mom, did you get a good luck at Brian's cock? It's huge even when it's soft!"

"No honey, I couldn't get a good look all night but I could imagine."

"I got so fucking hot I almost reached over and took a hold of it!'

"Yea I know. It was hard to control myself too."

I looked deep into Sally's eyes and I could tell what she was about to say.

"Mom, are you as horny as I am?"

I hesitated a moment then reached over and pulled my daughter to me giving her a long deep kiss. I moved my hands down from her shoulder and started to massage her breast. In the past few hours something had happened to me. Years of frustration and denial had been pushed aside and deep sexual desires had taken their place.

I rolled Sally onto her back pushing the covers off our bodies. I don't ever remember seeing a more beautiful, sexy body as I was looking at right then. I moved down and started sucking and licking Sally's tits. They were like ripe melons ready to be picked and eaten. I reached down and found her hairless pussy wet and waiting. I slipped one then two fingers into my daughter's dripping cunt. She didn't need much foreplay. She was already ready and waiting for my fingers to go deep into her.

"Ahhhhhh....O fuck mom that feels sooooo fucking good!!! Fuck me mama. Fuck your baby girl. Suck my big fucking tits. Oh mama that is sooo fucking good!!!"

The sound of my daughter urging me to finger her wet cunt made me loose control and I moved down between her pulled up knees and buried my mouth over her ripe dripping cunt. I slipped my dripping wet fingers out and for some reason I started easing them into her asshole.

"Oh fuck mom.....oh yes.... Fuck my ass!! I love that. Eat my pussy and fuck my ass!! Shove your fingers up my tight little asshole mama! Oh fuck.....I'm cumming!!! Your making me CUMMMMMM!!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhh......"

My daughter started cumming in my mouth squirting her juices into my mouth and on my face. I had no idea that a woman could cum like that but I didn't hold back. I kept licking and sucking Sally's cunt and finger fucking her asshole as she kept cumming and pulling on her nipples.

All of a sudden I felt something or someone behind me. I looked around as I continued to ass fuck my daughter. I almost came when I saw Brian, cock in hand, behind me pushing that monster of a cock against my pussy. It was enormous! I had never felt even a dildo that big before much less a hot hard cock.

"I thought as long as you and my sister were getting it on you might like something a little bigger and harder than your fingers."

With that he pushed and buried the first three inches of his cock in my pussy. I thought I was being split into. The pressure shoved my face back down right into Sally's cunt. I could feel Brian pull out slightly then shove another three inches into my pussy. At that point I had an orgasm. Cumming on my son's cock while my face was buried in my daughter's pussy was not something I had ever thought about but damn it was so fucking good!!!

Brian backed almost all the way out of me then pushed hard and buried all ten inches of that magnificent cock deep in my dripping cunt. I couldn't catch my breath. He slowly pulled back then shoved in again and I started cumming again. After that he picked up speed and started fucking me hard and fast. I was cumming over and over again. It had only started about ten minutes ago but I already had more orgasms then I had over the past ten years. Sometime in the next few minutes I must have passed out and fallen off my son's cock. As I came too I saw Sally kneeling and trying to suck her brother off.

"Oh fuck yea Sally. You are a born cocksucker. I wish you would have stopped by earlier."

All of a sudden I could see Brian stiffen and start shooting cum into Sally's mouth. She could only take about half of her brother's horse cock and there was no way she was going to be able to swallow all his cum. It only took a second before his cum started over flowing her mouth and running down her chin onto her tits. It was the sexiest site I had ever seen and I had to be a part of it so I sat up, leaned over and started licking the running cum from her nipples. Finally she fell back onto the bed from exhaustion. I continued to lick and suck until I had sucked up all my son's delicious cum.

As we sat back I ask Brian how he knew we would be having sex. Did he hear us?

"Actually I waited until you and Sally had gone to bed. I wanted to get the DVD's out of the den and hide them in my bedroom. I found one of them in the player so I knew you had watched it. I guess I got curious and came by your room. This door doesn't lock so when I peeked in and saw your face buried in Sally's pussy I didn't think you would have a problem with me. Besides in a way I guess I got this whole thing started anyway and once I saw your beautiful ass and could smell your dripping cunt I couldn't help myself."

"That's OK honey. Mom doesn't mine. By the way, who is that beautiful black girl on the DVD?"

"Oh her? That's my next door neighbor. She stops by from time to time to check on me. I guess she thinks that since I work and go to school full time I don't have time for a social life. At first she just wanted to be friendly but one day she stopped by and I forgot to lock the front door. I was jacking off in the den to a porno movie and she saw me. The rest is history."

"Well bro, is she wants some pussy sometime tell her to stop by. I love chocolate!"

"She'll be by tomorrow. Why don't you tell her?"

"Well, anyone ready for seconds? I can cum three or four times a night if I want."

"I'm ready Brian. After all you got to fuck mom last time."

"OK little sis, let's see if you like it as well as mom does."

Sally lay down on her back and pulled her knees up to her chest.

"OK big brother...I'm ready if you are!"

Brian moved over his sister and was stoking his hard cock. I still couldn't get over the size but then again I was still feeling it in my cunt.

"Are you ready for this sis? I usually take a lot longer to cum after I've cum for the first time."

"Mama...I need you to help get me ready. Will you lick my pussy and get me good and wet?"

"Of course sweetheart but I don't think that will help."

I leaned over and grabbed my son's giant cock and at the same time started licking my daughter's tight little pussy. I knew this was going to take some doing to get something this fucking big in something this fucking small. Sally started to moan as I licked and sucked on her cunt and I knew she was good and worked up. I pulled my mouth away from her cunt and pulled Brian's cock toward her dripping opening.

Brian leaned over his sister as I guided his stone hard cock head into her waiting pussy. He only got about three inches in his sister's cunt when she went off like a rocket.

"Ohhhh....fuck Brian.....Your cock is so fucking big!!! Give it to me....fuck me with that horse cock!"

Brian looked over at me and smiled. I saw a devilish look in his eyes and the pushed over half of that giant prick into his sister all at once.

"Ahhhhhh.....FUCK!!!!! OHHHHH.....FUCK!!!! YOUR SPLITING ME IN TWO!!! FUCK ME YOU BIG COCKED BASTARD! FUCK MY LITTLE CUNT!!! I GONNA CUMMMMM!!!!"

Brian backed off pulling most of his cock out of Sally's cunt. The most amazing thing was that he had over eight inches buried in my daughter's tight little cunt and I still had my hand around the base of his cock without touching her cunt!

"OK baby sister....you wanted it now take it ALL!!!"

With that Brian shoved all of his 12+ inches into his sister's pussy. I was able to pull my hand out of the way just in time for him to bottom out.

"AHHHHHHH......FUCK!!!!! OH SHIT.....THAT FUCKING COCK...OH FUCK ME YOU BASTARD!!! FUCK YOUR SISTER WITH THAT BIG FUCKING PRICK!!!!"

Brian pulled out again but this time didn't stop before he started pound his sister's cunt with long hard stokes. Sally was shaking her head back and forth and reached up to grab her brother's muscled shoulders as he continued to fuck and pound her little pussy.

"FUCK MEEEE....OH FUCK MY LITTLE PUSSY!!!!"

Sally reached over to me and pulled towards her. My face fell directly on her tits so I started sucking her right nipple as hard as I could.

"FUCK YEA....SUCK IT MOM....SUCK MY TITTIES WHILE YOU SON FUCKS THE SHIT OUT OF YOUR DAUGHTER!! BITE MY TITS....OH FUCK YEA!!! SUCK IT HARD....SUCK MY FUCKING TITS!!! AHHHHH.....FUCK ME BRIAN... FUCK YOUR NASTY SISTER AND MAKE ME CUMMMMMM!!!!!!!"

Brian was leaning over his sister as I was sucking tit. I reached down Sally's belly to the top of her pussy so I could feel Brian's cock sliding in and out of her cummy cunt. I was so fucking horny by then that I would have fucked a dog if it had been available. I need something in my cunt and I needed it in a hurry. What I needed was a tongue....my daughter's tongue!

I rose up and straddled my daughters face then squatted down until my dripping wet pussy was riding her face. Brian leaned forward and took one of my nipples in his mouth while still fucking his sister. That really got me going then I felt my daughter's tongue start to explore my cunt and in a matter of moments I started to cum.

"OH FUCK SALLY....YOUR MAKING YOUR MAMA CUM!!! OH FUCK BABY I'M CUMMINGGGGGG!!!"

I let loose a torrent of woman cum in my daughter's mouth.

"AHHHHH......SUCK MEEEE!! SUCK MY CUNT!!!!'

Brian kept sucking my tit and fucking his sister while my orgasm possessed me. Then I heard a muffled sound beneath me and I pulled my pussy away from my daughter's mouth.

"FUCKKKKKKKK......I'M CUMMMINGGGGGGG!!!!"

Brian was fucking his sister through her third orgasm in less then 10 minutes.

"AHHHHH.....OH FUCK BRIAN....YOUR SPLITTING ME IN TWO!!!! YOUR FUCKING COCK IS SO FUCKING DEEP IN MY PUSSY!!!! CUM IN ME..... FUCKING CUM IN MEEEEE!!!"

Woffen
Woffen
892 Followers
12