Getting What She Wants

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brian picked up the pace and in less than a minute he started to fuck his sister harder than ever. He was pounding her little cunt with hard, fast, deep strokes and Sally was pushing her cunt up to meet every thrust. You could here their hips slapping against each other as her pounded her tiny cunt with greater and greater force.

"OH FUCK SIS!!! I'M FUCKING GONNA CUMMMMM!!!! AHHHHHHH....."

"OH FUCK YESSSSS....CUM IN MY CUNT!!! FUCKING CUM DEEP IN MY CUNT YOU FUCKING BASTARD!!!!"

"AHHHHH....I'M CUMMING YOU HORNY CUNT!!!! TAKE MY FUCKING LOAD UP YOUR CUNTTTT!!!!"

I was still sitting over my daughter's face watching her cunt get fucked and pounded by the biggest fucking cock I had ever seen as my cunt juice was dripping down on her face and mouth. I was still so fucking horny watching the fucking spectacle in front of me.

All of a sudden it was over as Brian pulled his dripping limp cock from his sister's cunt. I could see the mixture of his and Sally's cum running down between her ass cheeks making a puddle. Brian leaned over to me and took one of my nipples in his mouth and sucked gently which only got my insides burning again to feel that huge cock.

As Brian pulled away and sat back I couldn't resist the urge to lean over my daughter to lick and suck the mixture of cum from my son's still big cock. Once I had that clean I stuck my tongue into my daughter's love nest and sucked out as much of my son's cum as I could. Sally just lay there and moaned in pleasure as I licked her pussy and asshole clean of her brother's cum.

"Damn mom....you look good eating Sally's cunt. Sorry I got in here so late tonight."

"That's OK son....after all you did say your boss gave you the next two days off to help us out....or was that help us in."

Brian and I laughed as we watched Sally fall asleep.

"I guess we had better get some sleep too. After all we are expecting company tomorrow."

12