Getting with My Boss Ch. 03

Story Info
The conclusion: Who was the one opening the door?
1k words
4.1
31.2k
10
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/23/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**Thank you to everyone for the great feedback and positive scores for the first two parts of this series. Sorry it has taken me so long to get to the third and final chapter, but I hope that you enjoy it and are not disappointed.

*

As I let out a primal scream as I was blowing a massive load inside my girlfriend Naomi's pussy, I heard the sound of the door creaking behind me. I could not turn to look, but I could hear footsteps softly coming closer and closer to the bed. I started to panic a little. Who could this be? God, what if was her ex-husband? Once I finally finished, I turned around and saw a petite girl standing about ten feet away from me.

"Wow mom, you weren't kidding about your new boyfriend," she said with a half-smirk on her face. It was Naomi's first daughter, Becky, and she was home early from play practice. "He really knows how to fuck you good."

In a panic, I grabbed a pillow off the bed to cover up my half stiff Johnson and turned to Naomi. "I thought you said she wouldn't be back from practice till 9 or 10."

"Don't freak out about it," she said with a devious look. "Besides, I have told her everything about what has happened between you and I, and she was really looking forward to meeting you. Jackson, this is my daughter Becky. Becky, this is Jackson."

"Hey," I said sheepishly as I started to get a better look at Becky's appearance. It was like her and her mom could be sisters. Even though she was much shorter than her mom, she had a narrow waist that complimented her big, perky teenage breasts. She was wearing a plain white T-shirt which gave me a really good look of the outline of the pink bra she was wearing, and a pair of low rider jeans that accentuated her hips and ass very nicely.

"Today is Becky's eighteenth birthday," I could hear Naomi say behind me as I couldn't keep my eyes off her daughter, "and I couldn't think of a better gift than to let her have the fucking of a lifetime."

"Really," I said. "You think that's a good idea?"

"It was my idea to begin with," she replied. "After I told her about the incident that occurred in the book store the first time we met, and how you really knew how to use that massive cock of yours, she wanted a piece of the action."

I dropped the pillow onto the ground as I felt my dick start to get hard again. Becky crept closer and closer to me until her head was under my chin, and she had both hands on my cock. "What do you say," she said to me as she started to pump my cock as I felt it getting harder and harder in her hands. "You want to make this a birthday I will never forget?"

That's all I needed to hear. I lifted her chin up with one finger and started kissing her as she continued to jerk me off. As our kiss became more heated and passionate, Naomi got off the bed and started to move to the chair that was sitting in the corner of the bedroom. A vibrator was sitting on the chair waiting for her. After a kiss that seemed as if it went on forever, I picked Becky's tiny 18-year-old body and tossed her on the bed. I quickly removed her pants and panties and started to go to work on her clit.

"I have never had anyone go down on me before," she said. As my tongue started to flicker up and down her clit, her pussy was getting wetter, and her screams of lust and orgasmic pleasure were getting louder. "GOD PLEEEEEEASE DON'T STOP!" she exclaimed after her first orgasm swept through her tiny frame. "I WANT YOUR GIANT HORSE COCK IN ME NOW!"

"It's your birthday," I told her. I lifted up her legs as she was flexible enough to put them over her head, and I got a really good look at her moist pussy lips and her yet uncharted asshole. As I started to put the pulsating head of my 14-inch rock hard cock in her, I heard a moan come from Naomi in the corner. Was she really getting off watch me screw her daughter? How much of my dick am I going to be able to fit in her? I got the head in and started thrusting deep inside her cunt. I was able to get about halfway in as Becky started to scream "MORE! I WANT MORE! GOD YOU FEEL SO FUCKING GOOD!" I got about three more inches in and that's all she could take. As I watched her big perky breasts jiggle under her stilled clothed top, I could feel that I was going to cum soon.

"GOD, YES, FUCK ME HARD. I'M CUMMING AGAIN!" she said as her pussy was clinching tighter around my dick. I was thinking off pulling out, but her cunt felt too good. "You ready for my load?" I said as I started fucking her so hard that the headboard starting to bang up against the wall.

"Please God, yes. I want you to cum right now."

I let out one last moan as I started to blow my load inside Becky's nubile cunt. As I came, I could hear Naomi in the corner coming to a climax as well. Once I finished, Naomi joined me and her daughter in bed, and that's where we stayed until morning.

********************************

Five months have passed, and my life could not be better. I am now the assistant manager at the book store, Naomi and I are now engaged, and I am looking forward to becoming a father. After that passionate night with Naomi and her daughter Becky, they were both now pregnant with my children. Life doesn't get much better than this.