Getting Wood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,519 Followers

With his hands on either end of the belt he could barely balance as he fucked my ass and we seemed to stumble forwards in the midst of our passion, only later did it dawn on me that he might have been in control of our stumbling and that he was headed straight for a door that lay semi open before us. I assumed it was his bedroom.

As he bum fucked and rode me to exhaustion he kept up his verbal dominance, knowing that it was driving me to further lengths of arousal and a desperate need for release.

"Come on boy, tell me who's your Daddy! Who is your daddy? WHO. IS. YOUR. DADDY?"

"You are! You're my Daddy! Fuck me! Fuck me Daddy! Cum in me."

Which is, of course, exactly the moment that he stretched over me to shove the door open and reveal that my father was inside, tied to a wooden chair, watching and listening to everything that we had done since I had entered. His mouth was filled with what I later discovered were a pair of Mr. Eden' pants. So my father had witnessed what I had been willing to allow his mortal enemy to do to me and had heard me beg him for his cock and call him 'Daddy'. I didn't even wonder how he had been overpowered or restrained, just kept on accepting the thick cock in my ass and looking up at my father's eyes trying to avoid the shameful stare.

Then Barry Eden pulled his cock from my ass and whirled me around so that we were side on to my dad, just outside the room he was in.

"Come on suck it and drink my cum."

I felt like a traitor as I opened my mouth and accepted his cock, ass-to-mouth and within seconds felt my mouth flood with his warm cum until it trailed from the corners of my lips. He finished by slapping his messy cock against his face and getting dressed again, almost as if nothing had ever happened. I collapsed in a heap on the wooden floor just in front of Dad.

Without a word Barry Eden exited the house and got into his jeep and sped off. Only later did I discover that he had handed in his resignation earlier that week and his belongings were already packed up in the vehicle. He had tricked my father and knocked him out before tying him to the chair and luring me to his house for this final act with me. Of course, Dad could have reported him to the police but if he had then most surely my affair and antics with him would have been exposed and as proud a man as my Dad was he could not let it be know that I had been the meek, willing fuck buddy of his hated rival. We never told my mother what I had done and within weeks I was away at University and onto a whole different life.

Still if I had ever encountered that man again I would have had my revenge (actually that's a lie I would probably have bent over and let him take me any way he desired).

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,519 Followers
12