Gf Fucked by My Brother in Law!

Story Info
After a New Year's Eve party my gf goes full slut.
1.2k words
3.28
71.4k
40
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, let me start this by clearly stating that I am not an author, story teller or creator of fiction on any level. This is the whole truth and nothing but. Why I'm writing this? I don't know really. It's 5am and I'm annoyed and turned on at the same time, as usual, trying to get my head around the fact that I truly have a real life slut as a girlfriend! Just what I always wanted, but every now and again, I question myself why? But I'll write about that another time...

So, let me get this off chest. Apart from me, my girlfriend and my brother in law, nobody knows about what went down on New Year's Eve.

It's about 9pm and we all roll into the pre booked venue for New Years celebrations. A place local to our house. No more than a 10minute walk. The nights great! PLENTY of drinks, music and good times ut let's skip all that. Fast forward.

Everyone's gone home from our group of about 15. Apart from me, my girlfriend, my brother, my sister, brother in law and the Mrs's brother and his girlfriend. We go back to our house (me and my girlfriend's). More drinks happen good times continue Fast forward again. It hits about 3am and everyone decides to leave, but me, my girlfriend and brother in law (I'm going to shorten brother in law to bil). We have no intention of ending our night yet. We get on we'll and regularly drink and go out together. Me and bil have had many nights out together just on our own. At this points we was out together almost every weekend! We are close.

My sisters asked my bil to leave with her but he doesn't want to. He wants to stay, and I want him to too. Anyways, everyone leaves except us 3. We are drinking and dancing around in the living room. I notice a few cheeky glances between my gf and my bil and catch him watching her ass as she's dancing around, skirt sliding up more than it would do if she was sober. But it's all fun. We are close, it's harmless and I'm a secure guy.

Anyway, let me cut to the chase and get this off my chest before my brain (and cock) explodes. It's late. Very late. I'm trying to get the mrs upstairs. I've been wanting to fuck her all night.

She's a very attractive girl if I do say so myself. Mixed race, green eyes, banging body. C cup tits and the curvy ass You just can't let walk past without having a second look. I consider myself a decently good looking lad. Always had girl or 3 on the go since I learned what my cock was for. My bil also good looking lad. Loves the gym. Younger than me. He's 25, I'm 27 and my gf is 32 (but looks about 25).

Now let it be known. We've spoke about it before when having a few drinks or some dirty talk. She thinks bil is attractive and he's told me the same about my gf. It's no secret. Between us 3 anyway. One night we were all drinking together we got on to the topic of threesomes and ended up saying to bill that if we had met him as a single guy we would have probably had a threesome with him! This is a fantasy me and the gf have discussed numerous times and something we would be up for if the day, time, situation and person were right. Never has been so far but one day possibly. Mrs is VERY picky and really has to be in the mood. Which is only about 3/4 times a year haha but it's not completely off the table.

Ok, I'm drifting. So here it is. Everyone's left except us 3. I've gone upstairs to get in bed. Expecting the mrs to follow even though she's said she doesn't want to yet but I'm giving her the eyes and it's getting light outside. So I'm upstairs, stripped down to boxers waiting for her. Very drunk at this point. We all are. I'm not sure how long I've waited. Could have been as little as 5 minutes, and I've fallen asleep. Zzz.

Next thing, I wake up. In one of them confused states where you didn't even realise you had gone to sleep, not a clue how long I've been out for. I grab my phone and check the time. I must have been sleeping for no more than 15 maybe 20mins. But it's just me in the bed. No gf. What's she doing? I get up to shout her from the top of the stairs when just as I open my mouth I hear a sound I want expecting. No talking, no music. (I think I turned that off when I went up maybe. A tactic to end the night)...

All I can hear is a faint sound from downstairs that sounded like someone who had been lost in a desert for 2 weeks had been given an ice lolly... it's not even funny. That's how it sounded. Like that over the top porn star who is sucking dick like her life depends on it! Thoughts rush through my head... No, can't be. Would she? Would HE?? He's due to marry my sister in less than 6months! Surely she wouldn't be doing what it sounds like, especially right there on our sofa in our house with me just upstairs!? (Our living room is literally at the bottom of the stairs and our bedroom first door at the top).

But after what felt like a few minutes but was only seconds it became undeniable. She was sucking his cock. Really, sucking it. If I can hear it upstairs then you know what kind of blowjob that is. And she can suck a dick like you've never known. Best cock sucker I've ever had, and I've had my cock in a lot mouths. She's sucking, gagging and clearly deepthroating (when you hear the silence for a few seconds then a gasp of air as she comes off it).

I'm in shock. I literally don't know what to do! I would've thought that given that situation shit would be kick off! But I'm just standing there listening. Listening to her sucking and gagging and him quietly moaning. Moaning! My brother in law!! My sisters fiancé! Sat on MY sofa in MY house with his cock in MY girlfriends mouth moaning whilst she pleasures him!!

It's crazy right? It gets crazier. So I'm listening for a good 5 minutes, maybe more. Thinking what I'm going to do. Till I realise my cock is growing and getting so hard that I have to adjust my boxers. What?? Then I'm pulling it out, stroking it to the sound of my girlfriend sucking the living fuck out of my bother in laws dick. My long term almost 5 year girlfriend, who I plan on spending the rest of my life with, the mother of my freaking child!! Deepthroating my sisters soon to be husband, one of my close friends. Right there in my sofa. What a fucking slut... I love it.

But that's only the beginning.

To be continued... ;)