GF Kay and I got to Comic Con

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kaysbf
kaysbf
172 Followers

"Well I'll let you slide on that, now I have to go!" she giggled and finally pushed him off, "bye bye batman..." She playfully waved at him as she swung her hips and walked away.

He smacked her ass the hardest he had yet, she gasped and turned holding her ass as it stung but she let a moan out also.

"A little present for your boyfriend" he said winking then walking away.

As the doors closed she turned and tried to look in the mirror as we both saw the large hand mark he had left. "Why that bad boy!" she said half admiringly. Then she looked at me and smiled jumping into my arms we started making out like teenagers. The doors opened and we ran down the hallway to the hotel room as we walked in she pushed me off smiling.

"Babe are you mad?" she asked half nervous

"About what? What happened in that corner at the dance floor?"

She blushed, "that's what I'm worried your mad about...so we were dancing, I know you saw that, we were getting pretty hot and heavy. I felt him pressed into me the whole time, he kept telling me how he wanted to take me upstairs, but I kept saying no..." she walked over and sat on the bed.

"So eventually...after he accepted I wasn't going to fuck him...he asked if we could try hotdogging..."

I was confused, "hotdogging? What's that?"

"Here, come here, I'll show you." She pulled me over and sat me on the end of the bed. "So he sat like this...and then I stood over him like this." She stood up in front of me lifting her skirt exposing the hand mark, which took me to full erection. "Then I sat on his lap...and put his...um, thing...between my cheeks." She reached back and unzipped my pants pulling out my cock and nestled it between her two cheeks.

"Then he pushed my ass together around his dick..." she took my hands and I pushed the sides of her ass together, it was so big it swallowed my cock, "then we, kind of just grinded like this." She started rocking back and forth...it felt so good having my dick between her cheeks, I had never done this. I started getting into rhythm with her.

"Oh baby did you see us dancing? How he had his hands all over me? He kept pulling up my skirt so I was flashing the whole bar." She was teasing me as I pumped, the images from the night were running through my head. "Oh baby his hands were so strong, his dick was so big that even my big ass had trouble containing it. He even gave me his phone number...he didn't care that I kept telling him I had a boyfriend...I felt so naughty let him touch me when you were there..." I was getting close to cuming, "how does it feel knowing my phat ass made him cum tonight baby?" with that I exploded all over her backside and outfit.

I laid on the bed collapsing.

The next morning we packed up and decided to head home, we walked down to the lobby of the hotel/convention center. It was packed with people checking out after the comic con. I was on the lookout for anyone from last night, but didn't see any of the guys we had interacted with. Though Kay had chosen a pair of daisy dukes and a t shirt to wear, nothing to revealing but the shorts barely covered her ass...which didn't go unnoticed to many in the lobby. We went up to the checkout desk.

"So, you guys meet at the convention this weekend?" The clerk said making conversation as he checked us out of the hotel.

"Oh no no," Kay said giggling, "we've been seeing each other for quite a long time." She put her arm around me and gave me a kiss beaming at me with love that made my heart glow.

"Really..." We heard a voice behind us, we turned to see the guy who was Superman smiling, "because I could have sworn you two were cousins." He chuckled.

We froze unsure what to say, Kay blushed heavily and my heart raced.

"Here you go sir," the clerk handed me the bill, I took it and thanked him moving to leave Kay was right beside me.

"Oh now wait where you guys going so fast?" he stepped in front of us, "Look I don't mean any harm, here let me help you with that." He took Kay's bag from her helping. "I was just on my way out too."

She paused unsure looking at me, I was frozen. "Okay, well thank you." She finally said.

"Well after you..." he said smirking signaling for her to go ahead. She blushed but complied.

He turned and walked beside me as we followed her out. Her ass looked phenomenal in those shorts, they ended exactly where her glutes and thigh met, her muscular thick thighs were on full display.

"mmmmmm, buddy you are on lucky guy. That ass is so soft but firm...man I had never felt an ass like hers before." Superman said, casually recanting how amazing it felt groping Kay the night before to me despite now knowing I was her boyfriend.

As we came to the door she slowed down as people crowded through. We jostled in behind her.

"I can't take it man, here hold this" he handed me one of Kay's bags freeing up a hand, as I struggled with he extra luggage. We came up behind Kay as she was waiting for the revolving door to spin for her turn.

"Your turn baby," he said as we walked up behind her he gave her a light swat on her one cheek then gave it a deep squeeze. Kay jumped and yelped, not looking back or protesting but quickly walking through the doors. "Mmmmmm felt even better than last night." He said looking at me and winking.

Once we were outside he dropped our bags by a taxi, he held out both hands like he was going to hug Kay.

"Come on babe, please? Then you'll never see me again," he smirked.

She looked at me, "hun?" she asked.

"You don't have to..." I said hoping she'd say no.

But she looked back at him, "Come on, one more hug from the most beautiful girl at the convention?" he asked smiling, she blushed then smiled and walked over giving him a hug.

He picked her up twirling her around then putting her down with her back to me. As he set her down he winked at me over her shoulder, casually reaching down and cupping both ass cheeks giving them a good feel. I stood there for at least a couple minutes as he kneaded her ass to nothing but squeals and yelps from her. She finally said enough, and he sent her on the way with a firm slap on the rear after slipping a piece of paper into the back of her shorts.

When we got in the cab she took it out, it was his phone number, she looked at me. Then rolled down the window and tossed it out, smiling at me. She gave me a kiss.

kaysbf
kaysbf
172 Followers
12