GG's, Like in Maggie Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"YES! YES! I can feel it! I can feel that cum! YES! YES! FUCK!" Maggie squealed in delight, her body racked with pleasure. Her luscious frame jerked as violent pleasure coursed through her in waves, her ass clenching around his massive weapon, drawing more and more cum from his heavy balls.

"Jesus! YES!" Andrew moaned, his mouth still near her ear, his body pressed against hers as they rode out the waves of pleasure together. His cock kept firing, again and again, somehow firing more of his thick seed after his massive, earlier orgasm. His eyes were clenched closed tightly as he kept cumming in Maggie's slutty ass, filling her up, one hand stull tugging her hair with the other still gripping her massive, hanging jugs. She kept driving her ass back into him, willingly taking his married seed in her nastiest of holes.

"I love you! I love you! I love you!" she moaned out, babbling as her mind was racked with pleasure. She just kept cumming, as did he, his swollen cock firing off again and again. He didn't know how he did it, but he did, cumming like crazy in her tight, waiting ass.

"Oh my God, baby! Oh my God!" he groaned out, amazed at the virility he had, thanks to this dirty slut.

Two bodies, lost in lust, skin against skin, sweat mixing, traveling to a new high of bliss together. An intimate experience that these two were sharing. An experience his wife would never be able to bring him. Only a slut like Maggie could. And that slut was now cumming, screaming out in bliss, as was he, emptying his heavy sack into her ass.

Finally, at nearly the same moment, their orgasms lessened. The tension in her body was released, as was the all-consuming need inside him. Physically exhausted, both of the illicit lovers fell to the bed, with him on top of her this time. Both were panting for breath, barely conscious. With the last bit of strength he had, Andrew slid off of Maggie, rolling onto his back, his softening cock sliding from her ass, landing on his belly, exposed to the heated air of the bedroom. On his back on the bed, panting for breath, the exhaustion became too much to overcome. Sleep hit him, as it did to the slut next to him.

The beast inside Andrew had finally been fed.

And now that the hunger of the beast had finally been sated, it retreated back into the darkness. Lost in slumber, there was only one question?

Which Andrew would be there when he awoke?

**************

His sleep was not a restful one. Blurs of memories of what he had just done flashed through his unconscious brain. The heat in the room, combined with the exertion of what just happened, left him a sweaty mess. He stirred a bit, but he never quite had the strength to fully awaken. He sensed movement near him, but it was never enough to stir him fully.

He didn't know how long he was out. He was so exhausted he could barely move. Through his haze, after what felt like forever, he felt the bed moving next to him, and a pair of soft lips pressing into his. His eyes lidded open slightly, just enough to see a blur of movement. A naked body, walking away from him. A round, juicy, bare ass, shaking side to side. Enormous, round breasts, visible even from behind, quaking with each step. His eyes closed again, and he rested for a few more moments until suddenly...

Andrew's eyes opened wide.

Panting deeply, staring up at the ceiling, he turned his head to the side. For a moment, he had no memory of where he was or how he got there. His body felt sore, and his skin was sticky, coated with sweat. His head was screaming in pain, as if experiencing an extreme hangover, making it difficult to move. In his haze, he rolled onto his front, only then realizing he was completely naked. Where was he? What was going on? The only sound greeting him, and probably the sound that finally woke him up, was the sound of spirited singing coming from the running shower. He couldn't quite place the person singing or the song itself, but the singing was loud, and frankly, kinda bad, but it was enough to shake him out of his reverie. Sitting up on the edge of the bed and shaking his head, he tried to recall what was going on.

Then in a flash, it all hit him.

The photoshoot at the beach. Maggie making her move there. The drive back to her place, and how she was all over him. Then... he came up here, to her place, to confront her, and... things happened. Bad things. Dirty things. Filthy things. He... he had cheated. He had cheated on his wife. With Maggie... with Maggie fucking Hewitt. He had done terrible things... said terrible things.

But the question was... which Andrew was here right now? Which Andrew was sitting on this bed, the kind, smart, wise one? Or... the other one. The beast. The one that reveled in the filth. The one that reveled in cheating on his wife with this... this slut. Now that the battle was over, now that his head was clear and his body rested, which Andrew had control?

The regret in his mind, the shame in his heart... that provided the answer to him. The beast had retreated fully, ceding control back to the good Andrew. The good man, not the animal. Not the sex-crazed beast. The cool, calm, good-hearted Andrew was back in charge, left to deal with the consequences of the other one's actions again.

Waves of regret flowed through him as the weight of what he had just done hit him. He had done it. He had finally cheated. He had become the kind of man he always hated. He was a cheater. He... fuck... he should have known this was how this would end. He played with fire for too long, and he got burned big time. He screwed up, and underestimated Maggie's talents of seduction. Then he had paid the price. Sitting there, naked, he had never felt so low as a man. He was at her apartment, sitting on her bed, still trapped in her clutches, trapped in his own bad decisions.

Andrew needed to get away.

He didn't know how long this whole thing had lasted. He just knew he had to get out of there, get the hell out of Maggie's lair before she dragged him even deeper into the depths of lust. It didn't matter that he was exhausted and sore. It didn't matter that his body was still coated with sweat and sex juices. He needed to run. He needed to get far away from Maggie and never look back.

Stepping off the bed, his legs shaky, he made sure to keep quiet as he located his clothes. Pulling on his boxers and shorts, and sliding on his shoes as he pulled on his shirt, he quietly made his way out of her bedroom, the sounds of her loud singing covering up any noise he made. As he got further away, he walked faster, until he stepped out the door, shutting it quietly behind him. Now, in the fresh air, finally freed from her clutches, he moved quickly away, eager to put the entire city between he and Maggie. He moved past an older lady a couple doors down, who gave him a nasty look, clearly having heard his lusty transgressions, but he didn't pay her any mind. He ran down the stairs, stepping quickly towards his car, digging into his pockets. While he did find his wallet, and his phone, what he couldn't find was his car keys. He checked his pockets frantically, coming up empty handed, only for the truth to hit him. The keys had fallen out of his pocket. They were sitting up there right now, in the heart of the demon's lair, the artifact left behind to tempt foolish explorers into entering her clutches.

But even though that was his way home, he couldn't. He wouldn't. He would never go back into that place again. He couldn't. If he did... bad things would happen. Maggie was no doubt out of the shower by now, and if he entered there again, she'd be waiting. And if he faced her down... he would fall again, like he just did mere hours prior. He just knew it. He couldn't voluntarily enter that trap again. He wouldn't.

So he ran.

With no plan in mind, he just walked away. He left his car behind, walking down the street, trying to figure out what he would do. He didn't have a destination in mind. He didn't know where he could go and how he could get away without confronting Maggie again. And he just couldn't do that. So, he just kept moving.

He remembered passing by a little park every time he drove to Maggie's place. That would work. He could go there, and sit down, and figure out what the fuck to do. Making the small hike to the park, he found it relatively deserted, just a few people walking through. No one who would look twice at him. No one who would judge him for what he'd just done. It wasn't much of a park, lined all around with palm trees, with a small statue in the middle, walking paths all around, cruddy looking grass, and a small rundown playground. Finding a bench facing towards the sun, he sat down on it, put his head in his hands, and tried to figure out how to dig out of the mess he'd just made.

What the fuck, what the FUCK!? He'd cheated! He'd had sex with another woman. And not just any woman, but Maggie fucking Hewitt. There was nothing emotional about their affair. It was just full-out fucking. Whether that made it better or worse, he didn't know. How could he be a good husband after this? How could he... how could he make love to his wife after this? Everything had been tainted... poisoned by that scheming slut.

Andrew sat there for a while, lost in a daze, the sun gradually getting lower in the sky. It was getting close to the time his wife would be leaving work, and he didn't have any answers as to how to get home, or how he would handle things once he got there. There were no easy answers to the situation he found himself in, and he didn't know how the hell he'd get through this whole thing and return his life to normal. To resume his normal life, the status quo.

Cheating has consequences.

Here, at his lowest of moments, his mind drifted to memories of Kathleen. The person that had always given him strength. He thought of the good times, before all this craziness with Maggie. He remembered their wedding. A humble affair, uh... a humble event, he meant, attended by their closest friends and family. He remembered how pretty Kathleen looked, smiling up at him, in her wedding dress, the sun shining behind her. She looked like an angel. Pure and sweet.

His mind flashed to Maggie on the beach, wearing her tiny little bikini, that tight red top straining to contain her massive, jutting breasts.

Andrew shook his head of this intrusive thought. He again tried to focus on the good things. The things that reminded him why he loved his wife, and why they were such a good match. He remembered when he'd been in one of his creative spirals, and he was really down. Kathleen had been trying to cheer him up as he struggled to express his creative desires. He was sitting at the dinner table, over his sketch pad, struggling for any ideas. So lost in the moment was he that he didn't hear Kathleen approach.

Not looking up, he didn't notice her presence until a small, circular piece of wood slid onto his sketch pad. Looking up, he saw Kathleen, one eye shut, tongue between her teeth, trying to be quiet as she pushed this thing in front of him. Looking down, he saw what it was. A roughly cut circle of wood, as if cut from a larger board. And on it was a well-drawn smiley face. Looking up, a bit confused, Kathleen explained that she had gone to his shop and had cut out this piece herself, and had decorated it too. She had done it as a pick-me-up, and even though it was rough, it had character. Andrew's tension was immediately deflated as he smiled up at his wife. He still had that piece of wood hanging in his office at the shop.

Andrew smiled at this memory, only for it to immediately warp to that time Maggie was in his shop, doing some work of her own. Andrew behind her as she sawed through a wooden board, the vibration of the machine making her huge fake tits jiggle lusciously.

No! NO! Andrew slapped his face, trying to clear these awful thoughts. He just wanted to focus on the good things, and not Maggie. He wanted to think about all these wonderful moments with his wife, and not memories of Maggie's mouth-watering breasts. He closed his eyes and rubbed them, trying to clear away these intrusive memories. In his mind's eye, he focused on Kathleen. His beautiful, loving wife. And as he thought of her, and cleared away all these other thoughts, part of him just knew that somehow, someway, it would all work out.

And then he opened his eyes, only to see a giant pair of boobs right in front of him.

"Hey, lover!" a familiar accented voice chirped, making him jump. Before he knew it, Maggie was right in front of him, sitting in his lap before he could say anything. She wrapped her arms around his neck, and he, without realizing it, let his hand rest against her back, holding her up. Despite everything, she looked absolutely stunning, her long legs exposed as she sauntered around in flip-flops and denim booty shorts. And up top... good lord. She looked spectacular in a tight, thin, cream-colored top, the material clinging to her massive melons, leaving her midriff bared, her sexy navel visible, as well as a healthy amount of cleavage exposed, the tops of her big, fake boobs jiggling as she sat down on his lap. She looked right at him, eyes hidden behind her familiar large sunglasses. She smiled brightly as she wiggled her butt in his lap, making his cock stir to life.

"Uh, um... what are you doing here?" Andrew asked, in shock. "How'd you find me?"

"Well..." she began, pushing her sunglasses to the top of her head. "Since your car was still parked, I knew you couldn't have gone too far. And between the burger place, or the mini-mart, or the porn shop, or the other porn shop, or this park, well... I think I know you well enough to know where you'd go."

"Maggie... we can't..." he stammered, looking around, hoping not to be seen in this position, trying to lightly push her off of him, but she stayed in place.

"Oh! Honey..." she began. "A few hours ago, you were rimming my asshole. I think that affords us a little bit of intimacy," she said, grinding her butt in his lap, staking out her place. Seeing she wasn't going anywhere, he spoke up.

"Maggie," he panted, waves of nerves hitting him at being confronted by the woman who had shattered everything he thought he knew. "I... I... I need to go. I know... we did what we did, but... this can't happen again. I... I love Kathleen," he said, his voiced more shaky than he hoped.

"That's not what you said earlier," she pointed out with a wicked smile. "C'mon baby, let's head back to my place for round two. I mean, you haven't even titty-fucked me, and with the way you stare at them, I thought you'd have done that, like, first thing," she said, jiggling her fake boobs, coercing him to look at her massive, fleshy jugs.

"This... this has to be a one-time thing. It has to be," he replied. She pouted, but was undeterred.

"Trust me, babe, it's so much easier to not think about all the bad stuff, and just think about what makes you happy! That's what I do! And that's why all I can think about is riding this big married dick again!" she purred, grinding her butt against his prick.

"Maggie..." he sighed, pushing her away slightly to not let her cloud his judgment more than she already had. "I... I can't. This can't happen again," he pleaded. She was still undeterred.

"C'mon, lover... don't you want to get your hands on these again..." she said, grabbing his wrist, pulling it up to her big boobs, making him touch her chest again. He pulled his hand away quickly, as if burned.

"Maggie!" he called out. A pair of women walked by, staring with disgust at the amorous couple in this public park.

"It's okay, ladies," Maggie called out to them. "We're lovers. We're allowed to do this."

"Maggie!" Andrew said angrily as Maggie casually shared the fact that they had just fucked. Panicking, realizing this was getting out of hand, he decided to try a new tact, just to put an end to things. "Listen..." he began, shaking his head, regretting what he was about to say. "Kathleen's gonna be home soon. If I run late, she's gonna start asking questions. We don't need that if we want to keep this going. I need to get my keys and get home first, so... nothing gets in the way of this," he said, looking up at her. She pouted and shook her head, but she seemed to consider what he had to say.

"Ugh... you make a good point," she stated. He wasn't sure if he fully believed her, but if she was willing to listen, that was all that mattered. "I mean, we gotta keep this going for as long as we can. And affairs are always so much more fun when it's done behind the wife's back. I mean, that was way too good to just do once. I've never been fucked so well in my life! Jesus! Who would have thought quiet, married Andrew would be a fucking sex god!" Andrew bristled at this notion, forcing a smile to make things easier. "Fine! Can't let the doc catch on too quickly. So... here," Maggie said, smiling warmly as she reached into her cleavage, digging in deep. Her fingers remerged seconds later, grasping his car keys. Turned on despite himself by this nasty display, she reached forward and placed his key in his palm.

They were so warm.

"Okay, I guess I'll let you go," Maggie said, moving to stand, pushing her butt into his crotch firmly as she did so. She stood up, boobs bouncing with her movements. "We'll be chatting. You know how to find me. And I know how to find you." With that, she pushed sunglasses back onto her nose before smiling wickedly at him. Finally, she sauntered away, shaking her juicy ass for his benefit.

Maggie had to control herself not to skip home. She was on cloud nine, she was so happy. Memories of the sex she just had would be burned in her memory forever. She could still feel his seed inside her, both in her pussy and her ass. That sensation filled her with warmth and affection for Andrew. Not only was the sex world-changing, the fact that she had conquered the unconquerable, the man of her dreams, filled her with excitement and puffed up her ego to obscene proportions. By the time she stepped back inside, her skin was alive with need, and her nipples were as hard as diamonds.

As she fell back to her onto her bed, landing with a bounce, she avidly yanked her shorts down. Sliding her fingers into her cunt, she fell back and sighed.

With the memories of what had occurred on this bed hours prior, it would be a wonder if she could ever keep her hands off herself again.

**************

Andrew zoomed home as fast as he could, getting home with only a few minutes to spare. Hopping in the shower to clean the sex off of him before throwing his clothes into the wash, he did his best to cover up all evidence of the affair he'd just committed.

And it worked.

When Kathleen got home, she gave no indication that she suspected a thing. She greeted him warmly, kissing him, not knowing where those lips had been mere hours earlier. He had avidly feasted on Maggie's asshole, and now, those same lips were pressed against his wife's.

The thought sent a jolt through his cock.

He acted as if all was normal. So did she, because she didn't know any better. Part of him hoped she would figure it out and yell and scream at him, to end the hysteria in his mind. And part of him was kind of disappointed that she didn't figure it out. She was a smart, brilliant woman, and he was disheartened to know how easy it was to screw around behind her back.

For a few days after this, he was in turmoil. He didn't know what to do. Maggie clearly expected this affair to continue. He didn't want to, of course, despite how good it felt. But he didn't know how to push her away. He'd given in to her every step of the way. He didn't know if he had the strength to fight her off again.

But where does that leave Kathleen? He loved her, truly, but the fact that he'd betrayed her so badly told him that there was something unfulfilled inside him. Something missing from his marriage that part of him badly needed. Does he try to continue things, pretending everything was normal? Does he admit to what he did? He didn't know. He wanted some sort of relief from the turmoil in his brain, and he didn't know how to do so. He wished he could just throw all this guilt away and return to how things used to be, but any hope of that disappeared when he spent an afternoon screwing Maggie Hewitt, pledging his love to her while filling her pussy up with his virile seed.

1...456789