GG's, Like in Maggie Ch. 05

Story Info
Andrew just cheated on his wife with a total slut. Now what?
26.8k words
4.5
126.5k
103

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/13/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,903 Followers

This story is posted on the Literotica website. Do not repost anywhere else without the author's consent. For fans of my stories, they know what kinds of things to expect. This story deals with similar themes as the stories by wannabeboytoy, seducedHylas, and Dark Betrayal, namely cheating, betrayal, and heartbreak. If stuff like that isn't your cup of tea, then you probably shouldn't bother reading it. I do not condone any of these actions in real life. This is just a story. Enjoy.

***********

Kathleen had certainly noticed something off with her husband the last week or so. She wrote it off as him hitting another creative block. When his creativity slowed down, he would really feel it, getting really down on himself and upset. That was one of the things she loved about him, how passionate he was and how in touch he was with his feelings and emotions. When he was excited, he got very excited. When he was down, he got really down. Not like depression levels or anything like that, but Andrew was a man who wore his emotions on his sleeve, as opposed to burying them like some men might.

He put on a brave face, but she knew something was up. She poked at him a little bit, inquiring what was going on, but he did his best to act like everything was okay. He'd gotten him down on himself sometimes, and he usually pulled himself out of his funks after a little bit. That usually corresponded to how well his creative juices were flowing, and that kinda went in waves. Lately, based on his attitude, he'd been on a creative high, at a peak of productivity. But in the last few weeks, it seemed like he really was in a valley, and he was working to fight his way out of it. Like he always did.

Kathleen really wanted to dig into it with him further, but unfortunately, she had dreaded work obligations coming up that she had to prepare for. Namely, she had a medical conference to attend. She got invited to this type of thing often. It was an event that advertised new innovations in medicine, keynote speakers sharing interesting cases, and get-togethers with world-renowned doctors. It was also a way for various doctors to network and make connections and share war stories. And plus, it was an excuse for doctors to hang out and let their hair down a bit. Free booze was always a plus.

She didn't always go to this type of event, but this one seemed interesting enough. She used to invite Andrew along to these things, and it would have been a great excuse to spend some time together and really have some heart to heart conversations. But, there was really nothing really for him there, and he never really enjoyed it, so she thought it best to just leave him alone for a bit, to really get those creative juices flowing without interruptions. She was a good enough wife to give him space when he needed it, and she was giving him that space now. And besides, this was more about Kathleen's world anyway.

Kathleen loved to learn, so checking out innovations in the industry was always fascinating for her. Part of her hesitance to attend was the burning jealousy she would feel at hearing others share these amazing stories at how they saved all these lives, while the only stories she had were about giving bikini models huge knockers. This type of thing always made her yearn to leave her clinic behind, to do some real good. But she would go to this thing, smile, and be the good little doctor people expected her to be.

Unfortunately, the event was rather boring. She wasn't too friendly with many other doctors. Honestly, most doctors she dealt with were smug, condescending assholes, and this event was no different. Five days of this did not sound appealing, so she kept her distance and found enjoyment where she could, checking out some of the new tech and talking to some of the really talented doctors. During some of the main presentations, she shared a table with a doctor from her area, a surgeon she knew who worked at the hospital her clinic was affiliated with. Her name was Jessica Jensen, and Kathleen had interacted with her occasionally whenever she'd have to go to the main hospital for a consult. Even though Jessica had the reputation of being an ice-queen, Kath actually got along with her rather well. Jessica was an incredibly talented surgeon who did her job well and didn't have time for bullshit. Kathleen could respect that. And Jessica seemed to be friendly with her too, respecting Kathleen's talent and good reputation, despite being in such a superficial field. Despite her reputation as being cold and emotionless, her relatively recent marriage and her young babies had softened her up. Slightly.

So Jessica and Kathleen spent most of the presentations sitting back and ragging on some of the more uptight speakers, having a little bit of fun, loosening up a little. As the event went on, people kept coming up to Kathleen and introducing themselves, knowing her by the reputation of amazing work. Upon this, Jessica peaced out and opted to take a walk around the event, saying:

"If people see me around you, they're gonna start thinking you did my tits, too."

Jessica had a point. She just happened to have massive breasts, their size only increased by motherhood, so it was probably true that people might make that connection. So, Kath really couldn't blame her. The fact that Jessica was absolutely stunning on top of all that made her very popular at events like these, but her wedding ring and her bitchy demeanor was enough to turn most of them away.

Kathleen did her best to try and enjoy herself in the subsequent days, but it was a struggle. These events could be super boring, and part of her wanted to just go back home and curl up in her husband's arms. But professional obligations were calling, and unfortunately, she had to answer them.

There was a positive that came out of this. On the third day, between events, in passing she ran into one of her old mentors, Dr. JoAnn Heller. She'd been one of the attending physicians in the hospital Kathleen worked in when she was a med-student. Despite their 15 year age difference, and their very different roles in the hospital, they had struck up a quick friendship.

Dr. Heller was the doctor Kathleen wanted to be. No... she was the woman Kathleen wanted to be. JoAnn was a brilliant doctor and a fiercely intelligent woman. She was strong-willed and a fighter, willing to stand up to any assholes she had to deal with in the hospital and fight for her patients care beyond what would normally be expected, earning the respect of all the higher-ups in the hospital. She was also very charitable with her services, often volunteering her time in services to help those in need. She was also sharp and witty and fun to be around. JoAnn had taken Kathleen under her wing, giving her advice and wisdom, both professionally and personally. Dr. Heller eventually had to move away because her husband got a job elsewhere, but they still stayed in touch. Not as much as they used to, unfortunately, as both had other things going on in their lives, so them running into each other here was a surprise. Chatting fast, and realizing they were staying at the same hotel, they decided to meet that night for drinks at the bar.

Kathleen sipped her drink at the bar later that night, waiting for JoAnn to show. Finally, she entered the bar area, smiling as she located Kathleen at the bar. JoAnn looked nice. For an older woman, she was very good looking. A nice, creamy complexion, dark black hair, with just a few specks of grey, and a gorgeous face with few wrinkles. An athletic build, with nice legs, a good butt, and decent breasts, probably B-cups. This was one thing she kind of admired about JoAnn. Even though she was quite stunning, she never used her looks to further her career. And she showed that a woman didn't need to have, like... the biggest boobs in the world... to really get somewhere in life. To be admired and respected and successful. That might sound obvious, but to a person like Kathleen who had her own set of body issues, it was affirming. She saw herself in JoAnn. Dr. Heller was like an older sister to her, and seeing her succeed filled Kathleen with hope.

"Hey there!" JoAnn said with a bright smile. Kathleen stood up and hugged her mentor. Making their initial greetings, JoAnn set her purse down on the bar and sat down next to her, calling for a drink. Once they got settled in, Kathleen spoke up.

"So... how's work going?" she asked.

"Not too bad," JoAnn explained. "Still the chief of the ER, and that keeps me busy. The hospital's... the hospital, you know? Some new nightmare every day. Haha!"

"You still get out there and do any volunteer stuff?" Kath asked.

"Oh... yeah! I got back from Haiti a few weeks back. And yeah... it's still crazy, but it's super fulfilling," JoAnn stated, knowing that this was something Kathleen had always been interested in. "I've gotten to make quite a few trips since the divorce, and I've gone all over the place. If you're still interested in this kind if of thing, I can put you in contact with some people."

"Wait..." Kathleen said, confused. "You got divorced?" JoAnn smiled and nodded. "What happened? How did I not know this?" Kathleen asked. Her husband, Bob, always seemed like a really friendly, loving guy. The affection he shared with JoAnn was obvious, so this came as a complete shock.

"Yeah, I thought things were going well..." JoAnn began. "Then... I came home from a trip abroad and caught him in bed with one of his students."

"You're kidding!" Kathleen replied.

"Wish I was..." JoAnn stated.

"Wow... I thought, if anyone, you two would have been together forever. I'm sorry." Kathleen said.

"Yeah, me too," the older woman said wistfully. "You think you know people, and then... shit like that happens." This really stung for Kathleen. She always saw JoAnn and Bob as an older version of her and Andrew, and if a relationship like that couldn't last... wow... that would mean even the strongest relationships are still vulnerable.

"Wow, jeez... well, is there anyone in your life now?" Kathleen asked. JoAnn smiled.

"No... I don't know if I have it in me to do that whole thing again," JoAnn admitted, pausing. "But what I do need is a boy toy! Haha..."

"What?" Kathleen asked with a smile, a bit taken aback.

"I swear, ever since the divorce, and it's not like me and Bob were going at it hot and heavy before the divorce, but since I've been single... I swear, I've never been this horny in my life." Kathleen laughed. She had never really heard Dr. Heller talk like this. "And all of a sudden, there's all these younger guys around me at the hospital, and I can't take my eyes off of them. I feel like a dirty old lady!"

"Wow!" Kathleen stated.

"Like, okay, we had this one guy on the floor, a soccer player, this young guy," JoAnn began. "He had a broken rib, so he was lying there, getting checked out, and all I could think as he was lying there was licking his abs!"

"Wow, JoAnn! Wow!" Kathleen said, laughing nervously.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry. You probably think I'm some dirty old cougar on the prowl. Haha!" JoAnn stated. "Okay, I'll change the subject, dear. How goes the boobie business?" she asked with a knowing smirk. Kathleen rolled her eyes.

"Same old, same old," Kathleen replied, sipping her drink. "I spend most of my days dealing with sluts, desperate old women, and spoiled brats. So yeah... changing the world!" JoAnn smiled.

"Oh, c'mon dear. I've seen what you can do! Some would say you're doing God's work," JoAnn said.

"Doesn't feel like it," Kath uttered, taking a big swig of her drink.

"You're helping people, dear, and that's the whole point. Sure, it's... superficial... but you're making people happy," JoAnn said, like a good mentor would.

"You haven't met my patients," Kathleen replied. "What I do is help scheming sluts get massive tits so they can... I don't know... seduce some man they want to bang. I can't tell you how often that happens. I'm kinda over it."

"People are a bit more complex than that," JoAnn stated. "Like... what if I walked in your office? Not knowing me, would you treat me the same as your other patients?"

"No, but people like you wouldn't come by my office," Kath replied.

"Humor me," JoAnn began, turning to face her younger friend and smiling.

"Why?" Kathleen asked.

"It's easy to be a bit jaded, dear. If you keep going on like this, you're gonna have a nervous breakdown. I learned long ago to not let yourself think the worst in people. Sure, it might set you up to be disappointed sometimes, but it'll keep you going. Hon... you gotta relax!" Dr. Heller said, rubbing her shoulders.

Kathleen nodded and smiled. Maybe she was right. Maybe she shouldn't be so negative about people. Sure, some of her patients weren't exactly world-beaters, but some women might have very good reasons for getting breast implants. If she kept at it, dreading going to work because she thought the worst of her patients, that they all had some ulterior motive for getting implants... she'd drive herself crazy. JoAnn was right. Maybe she should try to think the best in people.

"But I do have to ask..." JoAnn began, a wry smile on her lips. "What would happen?"

"What do you mean?" Kathleen asked.

"If I walked into your office, what would you say?" Dr. Heller asked.

"What are you talking about?" Kathleen asked, still confused. The older woman turned to face her.

"Like, if I sat down in your office and said I wanted implants, what size would you recommend?" JoAnn asked.

"Excuse me?" Kath said with a confused smile.

"Oh, c'mon dear, humor me," the older woman said with a grin, sipping her drink, pointing her chest at her younger counterpart. "Going by what you say, you give all these women massive implants. What's the most obscenely huge size you could give to me that I could still, you know... pull off?"

"Oh God..." Kathleen, laughing while being a bit taken aback, glancing at her mentor's chest.

"Just imagine I'm one of the many old, desperate cougars that marches into your office and demands her boobs to be inflated as huge as possible. How big could you go on me?" she asked.

"Umm... Dr. Heller..." Kathleen began, a little uncomfortable with this line of questioning.

"C'mon, hon, be honest," the older woman urged.

"Uhhh..." Kathleen said, looking at Dr. Heller's chest. She turned her plastic surgeon's eyes on for a second, scanning her breasts, her frame, trying to visualize how large she could go. "Umm... I could go big."

"How big?" Dr. Heller replied, sipping her drink.

"Umm..." Kathleen said, shaking her head, opting to just answer honestly. "With similar women, I've gone as big as FF's."

"Really?" Dr. Heller replied, eyes flashing at this, unable to hide the interest in her voice.

In a moment, a ripple of revelation passed through Kathleen. This whole conversation, this whole thing about seeing the best in her patients and not being jaded about her work, it was all a sham. A lie. Dr. Heller had come down here out of kindness, sure, but Kathleen suddenly realized that the entire goal of this meet-up tonight was this specific conversation. She would hear her younger friend out, sure, but no matter what they talked about, Kathleen had no doubt that this innocent hypothetical question would always arise. That look of excitement and intrigue Dr. Heller gave her when Kathleen told her how the size of implants her body could handle exposed the truth of her intentions.

JoAnn wanted to get breast implants.

Dr. Heller, Kathleen's idol, this driven, genuine, ambitious, brilliant older woman, the doctor Kathleen wished she could be, wanted to get a set of massive fake tits. This woman who she admired as an example of a woman who could succeed based on her skills as a doctor without needing to use her looks or her body to get ahead... this woman wanted to get big, artificial boobs. She wanted to sell out and become one of the women that Kathleen couldn't stand. And everything she said to pick up Kathleen was simply to insure that she was still doing her work by the time JoAnn pulled the trigger and opted to get her tits done by the master.

It was partly understandable. She was freshly divorced and back on the market. But, real relationships were based on something deeper and more profound than a girl's cup size. Like Andrew... if he actually cared about the size of a girl's tits, if that was a thing that was important to him, then their relationship would have crumbled. But it was still going strong, despite Kathleen's unimpressive little boobies. However, for JoAnn, after years of marriage and living in what seemed to be domestic bliss, maybe she was opting for something else. Something she viewed as superior. The type of relationship she needed, not one based on love and intellectual attraction, but one based on lust and physical attraction. Dr. Heller wanted to get huge tits so she could carry out lusty, physical affairs with whoever she liked. Maybe younger men, like that one she listed over in the ER. Maybe with huge, fake boobs, she could finally land them.

Kathleen didn't betray any knowledge of this as they kept talking, moving on beyond talk of fake boobs and onto other things. She didn't give away any sign of how let down she was by her idol for selling out like this. She didn't give away any sign of how crushed she was by her hero.

She kept up a brave face as they kept chatting. She didn't react as she watched Dr. Heller laying down the tracks of her plan further, saying how she should come down and visit Kathleen sometime, check out her clinic, etc. It was all being set up for JoAnn to be in Kathleen's office, topless, urging the plastic surgeon to give her the largest, roundest, most squeezable fake tits possible.

By the time they parted for the evening, Kathleen was even more down than she was at the start. Seeking some comfort from the one person who had never let her down, she called home, looking to talk to Andrew.

"Oh... hey, what's up?" Andrew asked, answering the phone.

"Hey!" Kathleen said, the door to her hotel room clicking shut behind her.

"What's going on?" he asked.

"Well... I don't know... just sorta thinking things over," she began.

"About what?" he replied, his tone oddly firm, as if he was being slightly impatient.

"Oh, did I interrupt something?" she asked warmly.

"Oh... um... no. No. Nothing like that," he stated. "Sorry if I, um... sounded distracted. Just was uh... watching something. What were you thinking about?" he asked

"Well... being here... talking to some of these people... all I can think about is that I need a change. I... I know we've talked about this before, but... the more I think about it, the more I think I'm done with, um... giving girls fake tits, you know?"

"Yeah, I know," he stated.

"I know it's kinda spur of the moment, but... let's just go somewhere. Let's move on... get a fresh start," she said, feeling emotional. There was a bit of a pause from him.

"Um... yeah, maybe," he said, his tone vague.

"I know it's sudden, and I know it's, like... we can't just drop everything immediately. I mean, I have patients and the clinic and upcoming appointments, and you have the shop. And we have friends and we enjoy the area, but... I dunno. What do you think?" she asked, sitting down at the end of the bed, glancing out the window at the lit city skyline.

"Hmmm..." he winced softly. "Um... I... I don't know, honey. I mean... uh... l really wish we'd talked about this, like, a month ago."

"What do you mean?" Kathleen asked, confused.

"Oh, um... nothing, don't worry about it." he replied. "It's just... let's talk about it when you get home, okay? I know events like this can make those thoughts really come to the surface, but, uh... picking up our lives is not something to leap into lightly."

TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,903 Followers
123456...8