Ghost Boyfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jessy19
jessy19
2,742 Followers

Courtney felt the shirt being lifted up her body. She raised her arms letting Nick take it off. She stood there topless; wearing only her bikini cut baby blue lace panties. Nick began to drool He hadn't forgotten how gorgeous she looked half naked and even more beautiful completely naked.

"I have to go Courtney," Nick said touching her face.

Courtney opened her eyes and knew this was right. "I know. I will always think of you. I will see you someday in heaven."

Nick felt like crying. "Yes you will. Until then, Jeff will take care of you. He'll love you as much as I did."

Courtney closed her eyes and took a deep breath. "Goodbye Nick. Goodbye. I love you."

Nick kissed her lips softly. "I'll always love you. Goodbye my love."

Jeff saw the world spinning for a moment and felt dizzy. He vision blurred and then he opened to his eyes. His jaw dropped as Courtney stood there topless smiling at him.

"Courtney, y-your so...wow...so..."

Courtney moved towards him and put her arms around him. "I love you Jeff. I slowly fallen in love with you."

Her words touched Jeff's heart. "I love you too Courtney. I'm so in love with you. I've loved you since the first day I met you. You're an incredible woman."

Courtney tiptoed and reached up to kiss Jeff. She could now distinguish the way Jeff's lips felt compared to Nick's. Their lips touched and parted. Their tongues made their way into each other's mouths. The kiss they shared was full of passion and love.

Jeff felt his cock growing inside of his jeans. The more he kissed the girl of his dreams, the more he got hot. He ran his hands up and down her bare back and down to her buttocks. They felt so firm. He squeezed them gently with his hand and moved his mouth down to her neck. He licked and kissed her neck gently. His lips began to softly suck on it, leaving little red marks on Courtney's neck. Courtney moaned tenderly as she enjoyed her new lover's touch and kisses.

Jeff moved lower and his mouth found Courtney's breasts. He took turns kissing each breast and once he came across to her nipples, he felt his mouth almost drool. He took one nipple into his mouth and sucked on it gently. Courtney threw her head back and moaned louder. Jeff's mouth felt so good sucking on her nipple and his tongue flicked it sending chills all over her body.

"Mmmm more! Oh Jeff this feels so good!" Courtney purred.

Jeff kept licking and sucking on Courtney's big pink hard nipples. He picked her little body up from the floor and carried her over to her bed. Courtney's body lay on the bed and she stared up at her lover. Jeff began to remove his shirt showing Courtney his hard chest and stomach. Courtney gulped, feeling mesmerized at his beautiful body. Jeff then leaned down to take off his boots and socks. He then unbuttoned his pants and looked down at Courtney who's eyes were filled with curiosity. His eyes trailed her almost naked body. She was an absolute goddess! Her skin was so soft and she carried a nice tan. Her tummy was flat and had a small silver naval ring. Nick had been so lucky to be with this beautiful woman almost every night. What man wouldn't be jealous?

Courtney spread her legs teasing her new lover. She smiled up at him and he was almost speechless. Her baby blue panties were there, visible for his eyes to see. There was a little wet spot on them from Courtney's honey.

"I'm so ready to be with you Courtney. I hope you don't think I'm going to fast, it's just that you are so irresistible. You don't know how many times I've dreamed about this." Jeff whispered as he leaned down grabbing both sides of Courtney's panties. Courtney lifted her hips off the bed inviting him to strip her down. Jeff moved Courtney's panties down her smooth legs and almost choked as he stared at her amazing little pussy. She was completely shaven and he couldn't wait to taste her to feel how baby smooth she was.

He moved her body up and he dove down between her legs ready to taste just how sweet she really was. As his face got close to her pussy, he could already smell her feminine scent. It was incredibly intoxicating! He spread her soft pink lips open, and her little wet pink clit peaked out. He ran his tongue up and down on it very slowly feeling her get more wet and squirm on the bed.

"Ooh lick me! Taste me Jeff!" Courtney implored.

Jeff licked her faster now hearing her innocent moans and feeling her juices begin to drip down his lips. She tasted so delicious, just like he thought she would. His lips clamped on to her clit and he sucked on it hard making Courtney almost scream out in pleasure. He looked up at her and her eyes were closed and her mouth was open as she tried to gasp for air. Her body kept squirming from the intense pleasure.

"I'm going to cum Jeff! Oh Goddddd!" Courtney exclaimed.

Jeff sucked her clit harder now and felt her tense up. He slid a finger inside of her and could feel her pussy clasp it. She bit her lower lip and began to moan loudly.

"Oohhh Jeff! Mmmgghhhhhhh!"

Jeff felt her warm honey oozing out of her and into his mouth. Her taste was absolutely delicious. She came for what seemed to be an eternity until Jeff felt her body slowly get back at ease. Her breathing was still heavy. He watched her chest heave up and down and her nipples were engorged. Jeff parted his lips letting Courtney's clit slip out slowly.

He made his way up kissing her body. She smelled so wonderful. Once his made his way wall the way up her body his lips met with hers. They shared her taste in their kiss. Courtney moaned into their kiss.

"You taste so delicious!" Jeff groaned.

Courtney looked into his eyes. "I love you. It feels good to finally be able to tell you."

Jeff felt his whole body get excited. "I love you too. I love you so much!"

"Make love to me Jeff," Courtney begged.

Jeff kissed her lips softly and stood up to remove his boxers. Courtney raised herself up on her shoulders to look at her new lover's cock. She wondered what he had to offer her. Jeff slide down his boxers and Courtney gasped. Jeff's cock stood up straight and so hard. He was a nice size about seven inches long or so. Nice thick mushroom head dripping with precum. Courtney wondered what he would feel like inside of her. She'd only had one lover, that had been Nick, but now she was ready to experience love once again.

Jeff moved to the bed once again and climbed on top of Courtney. She looked up at him and put her hands on his shoulders as he positioned himself. Jeff hadn't had sex in such a long time. It'd been well over a year. He couldn't wait to be inside his dream girl. The girl he'd secretly fantasized about for two years.

"I've dreamed about this moment Courtney. Now you're letting me have this and I can't believe it. It's like a dream come true. Tell me I'm not dreaming."

Courtney smiled. "You're not dreaming. This is so real. You and I making love is going to be so real."

Jeff had never been more excited or turned on by any other female in his entire youth. He grabbed his throbbing cock and began to poke at Courtney's tight opening. Jeff groaned and felt his cock slowly being swallowed up by Courtney's pussy. She felt so tight! His cock was being smothered by Courtney's lovely cunt. He kept sliding his cock in until every inch was buried inside of Courtney.

Courtney shrilled in pure delight. Having a cock inside of her felt so incredible. It was like heaven all over again. He felt different than Nick. They both had their own way of making love. She was learning Jeff's way now. Courtney put her legs around Jeff's waist pulling him closer to her.

"I feel you so deep inside of me Jeff. You feel sooo good! Oooh yes!"

Jeff began to move in and out of his dream girl. She wasn't a dream anymore. She was his now. He would take care of her just like his best friend had told him to.

"Courtney, I love the way you feel! I can't believe I'm inside of you!"

He kept pumping her and they both moaned in pleasure together. They had become one that night. They both felt so happy to finally be able to find love with one another.

Jeff felt his balls swell up full of his cum ready to shoot out into the girl he loved with all of his heart. Courtney could feel his cock twitching inside of her and she knew he was about to cum. Nick's cock used to do the same thing before he exploded inside of her. Courtney felt a rush of excitement go through her entire body. She almost lifted her hips off the bed and then it happened. She was climaxing. She was cumming on Jeff's cock.

"Ooh Jeff! I'm cumming! I'm...c-cumming!"

Jeff felt Courtney tense up and his cock couldn't take it anymore. "I'm cumming with you love. Oh Courtney feel my seed!"

"I feel it! Oh God!" Courtney was in bliss.

Jeff stared into Courtney's eyes as they both came together. It was a beautiful moment. A moment one does not ever forget. Courtney felt her pussy being flooded by her lover's cum. It was so warm and spurting out so hard inside of her. They were both breathing so hard enjoying each other. After cumming, Jeff slide out of Courtney's pussy and lay next to her. He stroked her hair and touched her face. She was an angel. His angel.

"It's strange how some things happen for a reason huh?" Courtney asked softly.

Jeff nodded. "Yes it is. It was so hard when we lost Nick but now look at us. I know Nick is happy for us too."

"I am happy for you. I'm so happy for you both," Nick said out loud but Courtney and Jeff could not hear. They were basking in their own happiness. Nick took one last look the lovely couple and disappeared. He'd always watch over them and make sure Jeff would treat Courtney right. The way she deserved to be treated. The way he would have if he'd still been alive.

The End.

jessy19
jessy19
2,742 Followers
12