Ghost Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Balaak
Balaak
314 Followers

The stranger grunted and I could feel him quiver behind me. I ground my hips back against his erection as he buried it as far as he could push. I felt his very hot penis swell within me and jerk. Super hot sperm shot out of him and deep inside me. My pussy quivered and clenched as his passion threw me over the edge. I thought I was going to pass out. I grunted through clenched teeth as my own orgasm threatened to sweep me away. I struggled to hold on to the couch as his hot wetness flooded my pussy to mix with the juices I was squeezing out.

Just as I reached the point of bliss, he pulled out. My head wobbled as I struggled to see. I remained kneeling, my butt in the air, sperm and juices running down my legs.

"No, bring it back. More!"

I felt a change. Something in the air changed. An anxiety replaced the passion and lust. It started to effect my own feelings.

"No! I need more. It's mine! Don't take it away..."

I heard footsteps on the stairs coming to the attic. Dan was coming. I felt saddened at the loss of the dream. But I felt the change in the air wasn't due to Dan. Something changed with the stranger - almost as if someone else was present with the stranger and the stranger was upset.

The whole change and abrupt end to the wonderful sex frustrated me. I heaved myself up off the couch. Dan stood there looking at me from the door to the attic. I had been asleep, after all. But I was naked on the couch and had slept with my butt in the air.

I picked up my clothes and brushed past Dan.

"I fell asleep, but the attic is done." I didn't look at him. I was still angry that he had sex dreams with Diane. That I had experienced yet another dream with a fantasy man was not his business. It would have been if the man was real. But if he was going to laugh at my dreams then he didn't need any more ammunition to think I was silly. As to why I was naked, he could think whatever he wanted.

Maybe my fantasy would visit me again, later. Whatever the change in the air, I would always have my handsome dream-stranger. Yes, always. I felt sure I could call on him when I wanted.

Balaak
Balaak
314 Followers
12