Ghost Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shorter one knew. "No deals, bitch! We're going to fuck you whenever we want."

I glared at him but he jabbed his penis back into my mouth.

Larger one increased his tempo just a little. He was grunting over me now as I jerked to his fucking thrusts. If I hadn't been sore to begin with, it might have actually felt good in parts. He was long, but not so long that he couldn't get it all the way in. I could feel his balls press against my butt when he was all the way in. It felt good. But he was thick enough to stretch me and it felt uncomfortable. It would hurt if this went on for too long.

Larger one sneered at me, as if he could read my thoughts. His thrusts suddenly sped up and became harder. The sensations were too much. I was paralyzed with pain and pleasure. It felt good, but I was going to regret this. He worked hard, slamming his hips into mine. I worked with him to make it as easy as possible. I could hear his balls slapping my butt. I could hear the slosh of juices as his penis worked my hole.

I gripped the couch cushions hard as pleasure built a painful wave within me. As shocking as it was to me, an orgasm began building and spreading. I couldn't believe it. Something was going to rip and break. There was no way I could get fucked this hard and survive an orgasm.

Shorter one removed his cock and then leaned down to kiss me. His teeth kept hitting my lips, bruising them as the larger ghost rammed me. A blinding pain tore at me and exploded from my middle. Radiating outwards in agony, my orgasm shredded nerves I didn't know were there.

Larger one grinned down at me as he slammed home one last time and buried his pulsing erection in me. His balls jerked and squeezed. I pulled on his muscular butt to get him as deep in me as he could get. His whole cock swelled and convulsed in me. With a strange relief and triumph, I felt the first of his ejaculations. Squirt after squirt left his cock and plastered my clutching vagina. With a yank, he pulled all the way out.

It was a shock. If he was going to squirt, I wanted it in me. He pulled his cock up as long ropes of sperm shot out of the end and onto my stomach and breasts. I had never seen so much sperm. With another forceful move, he thrust the still squirting erection back into me.

Lust gripped me and I pulled on him again as he continued to squirt sperm deep into me. I was barely aware when shorter one began cumming in my mouth. I tried to swallow, but he yanked his erection out and squirted some on my neck and face.

I felt used and cheap, but also turned on. While it might have been arousing, if anyone ever came on me like that again, I would kill them.

With a chuckle, larger one pulled out. Sperm dripped from the end of his cock in a long rope. He gripped his erection and jerked it down. The sperm shook off and landed on me. He might as well have peed on me, I felt so degraded.

"We'll be back, bitch. You belong to us, now. Maybe next time I'll bring more friends." Shorter ghost sneered at me, but was suddenly gone.

I lay there, covered with sperm, sobbing.

I was taken again, and again. Over the next week, I was taken at least once a day. I had a hard time getting out of bed. But they would come if I didn't, and then I would have to clean the sheets of all the sperm. What had happened to my tall, dark-haired ghost?

Dan began to look at me with suspicion as I told him I was too tired. In reality, I was too sore. I was bruised, even. I had bite marks on my back that I kept hidden from him. A few of them even bled.

The worst was an all-day event that involved three ghosts. I knew I couldn't go on.

***

My wife had been retreating from me since we had talked about her dream. She wouldn't talk now at all and I was plenty concerned.

I even spoke to a colleague about getting her to a good psychologist. I claimed the stress of the move had become too much for her. She wouldn't talk, seemed withdrawn into herself, and looked at me with bitterness. She had mumbled something about my admitting to having dreams, but she seemed to take it a little too far. My love for her demanded action.

Appointment card in hand, I drove home Friday evening. All week had been hell. She was going to hear me out and see this doctor. Some good medication would probably help. She was a beautiful woman and it pained me to see her fall apart so quickly. It had to be stress.

Entering our home, I called out to her. I received no answer.

She had been lax with the cleaning of late; the house had a smell to it that spoke of stale air and sex. I knew she wasn't having sex because I keep an eye on her with a private detective. Perks of the trade. He assured me that she saw no one and that no one came to the house, either.

I strode through the house and felt anxious. I rarely felt anxious. "Linda!"

I found her in the bathroom. The red was too red, and there was too much of it. Her body looked bruised in its paleness. But I saw her chest rise once and fall. Not too late, then. Tears threatened to overwhelm me, but not before I did what I had to do.

Cell phone already in hand, I flicked it open and hit 911.

I prayed that they would not be too late.

12