Ghost Cruise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jesus Amanda," gasped Shawn as he reached his full eight-inch length.

"Damn Uncle Shawn, you have a huge dick!" said Amanda admiringly as she jerked his saliva slickened pole.

"Please Amanda, you have to stop, I'm married, and your mom is my friend I can't do this with you," pleaded Shawn.

"Are you sure Uncle Shawn, I can make it feel oh so good for you," teased Amanda as she started in again, running her tongue all over the fat purple head of Shawn's prick. Then Amanda pushed it back into her mouth, bobbing her head up and down, faster and faster.

The sounds of Shawn's breathing filled the room as Amanda's hot blowjob worked its magic, Shawn could feel his willpower weakening as his balls tightened and this hot young co-ed sucked and licked every inch of his cock. He cried out as she added her stroking hand while still rubbing his hard sack with the other driving him even closer to the edge.

"AH FUCK! God Amanda this is so wrong," moaned Shawn.

"Come on Uncle Shawn, I saw how you were looking at me that first day, leering at me in my tight dress, tell me you didn't think about wanting this moment to happen," said Amanda.

"Ah fuck Amanda I...FUCK! Yes o.k., yes I looked at you, thought about you," groaned Shawn.

"I thought so, and you wanted me didn't you? Wanted to see me naked? Wanted to fuck me?" said Amanda quietly.

"Oh God Amanda, your hand feels so good, ah, shit...Yes I...thought about you, wanted you," admitted Shawn.

Amanda smiled wickedly as she reached back and unhooked her bra tossing it off the edge of the bed, her breasts were precisely as Shawn had thought they would be, not large but perky and upthrust like his wife's breasts. Amanda's were different beyond that, her nipples were puffy and dark, and her tits were golden brown showing she tanned without the benefit of a suit. She crawled up his body licking her way across his exposed stomach and chest until she stared into his frantic eyes. She moved up even further until her chest was even with Shawn's face and then she carefully started to rub her soft, warm, breasts against his cheeks, teasing his lips with her puffy, sun-kissed nipples.

"Yes, Uncle Shawn, know you want to suck these sweet tits, its o.k., I won't tell anyone, I promise," said Amanda in a sultry whisper.

Shawn couldn't help himself, all the cock sucking had aroused him terribly and now to have this hot, hard-bodied young woman rubbing her tits on his face was torture. At last, he gave in slowly opening his lips and letting the hard edge of one dark nipple slip into his mouth, flicking his tongue out to feel the soft flesh of her puffy aureola around the edges of her stiff nip. With a low moan slipping from the back of his throat he let Amanda push her tit all the way into his mouth as he sucked hard at her breast, pressing her nipple against the roof of his mouth.

"That's a good boy Uncle Shawn, suck that tit, bite my nipple Uncle Shawn," begged Amanda and Shawn responded nibbling at the firm flesh of her swollen nip as she gasped.

Amanda finally pulled her wet breast from Shawn's lips and replaced it with her tongue as she Frenched kissed him deeply; Shawn couldn't help but respond as her soft lips slid across his and her tongue explored his mouth, pressing his tongue back against hers in forbidden contact.

"Such a hungry kiss Uncle Shawn, but I have something else you can kiss, try this," said Amanda as she reversed her position and to Shawn's amazement pulled off her panties and pressed her wet snatch to his face. He had just a second to contemplate the dark lips of her tanned pussy, a small triangular patch of dark hair on her Venus mound before its tangy juice was covering his face, without thinking, he flicked his tongue forward tasting her wet insides.

"Ah FUCK YES UNCLE SHAWN! EAT THAT FUCKING PUSSY!" cried Amanda as she took his penis back in her hand and dove forward engulfing it in her mouth to complete the sixty-nine.

Caught up in the feeling of Amanda's renewed interest in his prick, Shawn felt himself drift helplessly unable to stop licking her sweet cunt as she sucked his cock relentlessly. He had just thought her mother was a good cocksucker, Amanda had his prick entirely down the back of her throat with her nose tickling his sack, he couldn't remember getting a hotter blowjob ever, and it was all he could do not to shoot her mouth full of his cum.

"FUCK AMANDA! JESUS BABY! You're sucking me so good!" cried Shawn.

"Better than Aunt Linda?" asked Amanda with a backward look.

"Oh fuck, YES! SO MUCH BETTER! She never sucked me like this, please, shit...PLEASE DON'T STOP!" begged Shawn.

Amanda went back to work sucking Shawn's pole like it was her last meal on Earth as Shawn kept up a steady licking of her wet cunt, she could feel his balls getting harder by the second, and she knew he was getting close, but she wasn't quite ready for this game to end. She took one wet hand from his sloppy pole and slid it down the past the soft skin below his sack and then parted his ass cheeks until her finger stood poised at the entrance to his ass, slowly she started to rub his asshole getting it nice and wet.

"Amanda? What are you doing? I never...Oh, SHIT!" cried Shawn as Amanda answered his question by shoving her finger deep into his asshole and she immediately went back to sucking his cock as she worked his prostate from inside stimulating him in ways he had never felt before in his life.

"OH FUCK ME AMANDA! Jesus...fuck...your...fucking my ass...ah shit...AH, SHIT!...GOD, IT FEELS SO GOOD!" cried Shawn in a stunned voice never have imagined that it would feel this way, the combination of Amanda's cock sucking skills and her wild ass play was pushing him toward an orgasm beyond anything he had ever felt before. He felt his head fall back against the bed, unable to focus on Amanda as she fucked his ass harder and harder with her finger and sucked him quicker and deeper at the same time. He could feel his ass start to shake a feeling like a distant itch he couldn't quite scratch getting worse and worse, at the same time his cum started up his shaft, a torrent he couldn't hold back until all at once the two sensations came together. With a scream, he couldn't stop Shawn felt his cum explode from his cock, at the same time Amanda kept pressing her finger inside him and his ass seemed to spasm right along with his prick as he came harder than he imagined possible.

"AH FUCK AMANDA! FUCKING CUMMMMMINGGG! AHH SWEET GOD AMANDAAAAAAAAA!" screamed Shawn.

Amanda felt Shawn's spunk crash into the back of her throat as she took every drop, sucking his sweet cream down as his cock repeatedly jerked, until finally, he ran down, and she moved off to the side of the bed to watch his rising and falling chest.

"Good lord Amanda never felt anything like that before," gasped Shawn.

"Is that so, and were not even done yet," said Amanda.

"What? Shit, Amanda, I can't again just yet and kid you've had your fun, you need to let me go now," said Shawn.

"Don't worry Uncle Shawn, I can help," laughed Amanda and before Shawn could ask what she meant Amanda reached up to touch the side of his head. For just a moment a blue glow lit Shawn's eyes then it faded only to reappear in Amanda's but almost by magic Shawn's cock leaped back to its full length.

"What the fuck did you just do?" said Shawn stunned, he had felt a warmth shoot through him and then, well somehow he was hard again and his balls felt full to overflowing as if he hadn't cum that day at all.

"Think of it as a sexual jump start Uncle Shawn, I need to fuck!" said Amanda as she mounted his thick prick.

Shawn had no time to protest as Amanda lowered herself onto his throbbing cock, it was no natural fit, like trying to shove a baseball bat into a marble bag but slowly Amanda managed to work his overly large sex organ into her tight young pussy. It felt unbelievably good if Maxine's pussy had been wonderful her daughters was ten times better, so tight he could feel every sweet contour and fold. His heavy ball sack was pressed to the lips of her soaking mess of a cunt, and he could feel the wet heat running across them as she settled herself into place looking down at him. He knew he should feel terrible right now, he had practically raised this young woman and now here she was on top of him, worse he couldn't take his eyes off her. Amanda was so freaking gorgeous, her wide beautiful eyes filled with lustful fire, her soft full lips swollen from sucking his cock. She ran her hands up her body to cup her breasts pinching those soft, puffy nipples and making her dark nips stand even more erect as she started to move up and down Shawn's massive love gun, Linda had never looked so spectacular fucking him.

"OH Fuck YES! Ah, Uncle Shawn that fat cock feels so good inside me, love to fuck it!" cried Amanda.

The friction was terrific as Amanda slid up and down on his prick, alternating her thrusts with grinding motions, pressing her clit against the base of his thick shaft. The moments past and she picked up steam leaning over to slam her pussy faster up and down him as Shawn's body tensed against the ropes holding him to the bed. Her mouth found him again, and this time Shawn pressed his lips to hers with desperate hunger, their tongues came together, sliding, touching, raising the heat of the fiery kiss to an entirely new level as their bodies met and broke apart over and over.

"Uncle Shawn! Look at me! Doesn't my pussy feel so good? Want you to cum in me Uncle Shawn! FILL MY PUSSY!" said Amanda as she stared into Shawn's wide eyes.

The heat of their bodies was starting to raise a sheen of sweat on Shawn's chest as he returned Amanda's gaze, looking deep into her beautiful green eyes, he was teetering right on the knife edge as her tight, hot cunt squeezed his quivering tool. The urge to release was becoming overwhelming, every nerve in his body firing, he couldn't have held back this flood if he tried and at Amanda's command he felt his cock swell and jerk again sending long ropes of his spunk into Amanda's willing love hole.

"Oh fuck...OH FUCK AMANDA! GOD you're going to get what you want! SHIT! GOING TO CUM...AH FUCK AMANDA!" came Shawn's cry as he let loose again. Amanda answered in kind, as Shawn's firing prick sent her into a hard orgasm at the feel of his cum shooting deep into her young womb.

"FUCK YES! I FEEL YOU UNCLE SHAWN! CUMMING WITH YOU...AH FUCK YES CUMMMMMMINNNGGG!" yelled Amanda.

The ships corridor swayed slightly from a heavy sea outside causing Shawn to stagger a bit, his legs still weak from the hot, passionate sex he had just engaged in with Amanda. He shook his head at the crazy way this day had turned out, he had woken up a hungover and sex-starved man and here he was hours later barely able to walk back to his room his body drained by two equally hot if very different women. He swiped a key card in the door and slipped into the room, sitting up in bed his wife eyed him speculatively as he went to undress and take a shower.

"Did you find Amanda? I know Maxine is worried," said Linda.

"Did I find Amanda, yeah you could say I found her, every inch of her," said Shawn under his breath.

"What?" asked Linda.

"I said yeah, I found her, she's back in her room safe and sound," said Shawn wearily as he climbed into the shower stall. A few minutes later, he changed into a clean pair of boxers and pulled back the bed covers as he fluffed his pillow absently. Linda waited until he had laid his head on the soft pillow before she snuggled up against him from behind and ran one hand down his arm.

"I know things haven't gone according to your plan on this trip, but maybe I could make it up to you," said Linda.

Shawn cocked open one eye and glanced back briefly over his shoulder, "Sorry Linda, but I'm beat, it's been a hell of a day."

Shawn was asleep in recorded time leaving a surprised and seething Linda to entertain herself with late night T.V.

ALL GOOD THINGS -

The had docked without incident and passengers were filing off, and back to their regular lives, Shawn stood to wait patiently as Linda said her goodbyes to Maxine and Amanda. Except for that one crazy day, Maxine and Amanda had been their usual selves much to Shawn's puzzlement. He had stayed clear of Amanda of course, as fun as their wild interlude had been at the end of the day he couldn't quite get over the fact that she was a friend's daughter and way too young for him to boot. Maxine had been a different matter, but she still refused even to acknowledge that she had been in his bed; almost as if to her, it never happened. It was weird, but he understood why she wouldn't want to ruin her friendship with Linda, and even though it appeared that their tryst was just going to be a onetime thing he had a hard time regretting that it happened. At least it had allowed him a respite from his lack of sexual attention and that had made it easier to ignore Linda's advances, which had just confounded her and made her want him even worse. In the end, they had connected several times since and it appeared things were getting back on track for them in the bedroom.

"Ready when you are," said Linda as she slipped a hand through his arm, "hope you had a good vacation."

"Oh, it was one I won't forget anytime soon," said Shawn with a knowing smile as he and his wife descended the boarding ramp.

Epilogue -

"I just got word that we are going to be host to a men's soccer team from Brazil this trip Tina, I hope you have plenty of activities lined up for them," said the Captain.

His cruise director looked up from her clipboard, for just a moment the Captain thought he saw her brown eyes change to a glowing blue, but only for a moment and he decided it must be a trick of the sunlight.

"Don't worry Captain, I will have them well in hand, you can count on that," said Tina with a very sultry smile as she turned to leave the bridge humming quietly to herself.