Ghost in the Machine Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Meow," she said, dropping the skirt to the floor and reaching out to me.

"What is this place," I asked, raising my blade threateningly.

"This is a very special place, where all kinds of fun things happen. Oh, you are Rich's older brother? Are you as well-endowed as he is?"

I smiled grimly behind my mask. Knowing from numerous dick comparisons, I was a good inch longer than him.

"Neko-chan, you've seen nothing yet!" I smiled and replaced the blade on my back again. So far, everything seemed innocuous enough. Well, Rich appeared to have his fun, going by his moans and groans coming from both his virtual and real self, which I could hear as if from miles away. Also, he owed me at least one orgasm, so I shrugged and stepped up to the catgirl. Shyly, she stood in tippy-toes, cast down her gaze demurely and gently pried my face mask off, revealing my avatar's constantly scowling chrome face.

"No need to look at me like that. I've been a good kitty, honest," Catgirl piped. Both hands came up, cradled my face and she plastered a big, wet kiss onto my lips. I nearly fainted again, her tongue probing my mouth faintly tasted like pussy. I never heard of software before that could stimulate your brain like that. But her kiss got my hormones powering again and I felt my dick harden, a bad idea when hugged by a pretty solid kevlar codpiece.

"Come, let me help you, okay?" Catgirl purred. She pulled me into the classroom, to a waist-high cabinet in good view of the main desk. Her hands easily opened the buckles and undid the sashes, removing piece upon piece of my ninja garb. When my codpiece fell, Catgirl lifted the fabric of my do-gi and whistled in appreciation.

"Hey, that will be fun!" she grinned, her soft fingers crawling up the underside of my shaft before wrapping around it just below the tip. Then her long, crimson tongue came out and slobbered around it. My phoenix program alerted me to another attempt on my avatar, but I was a little distracted by her sensual assault on my member. Instead of denying it, I simply dismissed the notification. Without warning, my chrome skin flaked away, leaving the rosy human skin underneath. I shivered in the sudden chill of the classroom. What just happened to me? Catgirl looked up at me, my now flesh-colored dick sticking between her lips, a bright smile in her eyes. Lewdly, she noisily slurped at me before popping my member out of her mouth.

"I just stripped excess gloss off your avatar. You look much better now. And your smile is sooooooo much hotter." Gracefully, she rose, smoothing her nearly naked body against mine, her tail curled around my ankle, the feel of fur adding an extra kick to the soft embrace. The heap of bodies on the main desk dissolved. My brother and the Asian guy were heavily frenching now, their hands playing with each other's still rock-hard erections while the girl joined us, her arm coming around Catgirl's waist.

"Nice of you to join us, Hibiko-chan," Catgirl purred. Hibiko smiled widely and turned her face to kiss Catgirl, who leaned sideways and brushed her lips against the girl's. Then she placed her hand on Hibiko's shoulder and pushed gently. Hibiko went to her knees and Catgirl took a step to my left, taking my hands and placing them upon her breasts. Her firm nipples poked my palms and she sighed wantonly when I began to caress her tits. Hibiko nibbled on my member, sighing "It's so big, teacher!" before shyly taking the tip between her lips.

"Isn't she a good girl," Catgirl purred, her long, clawlike fingernails creeping up my arms, leaving goosebumps along the way. Now it was my turn to sigh in pleasure. Hibiko was amazingly skilled, her lips, tongue and teeth seemingly everywhere on my dick at once. I leaned in and tongued Catgirl's nipple.

"Oh, such skill! Your masters must be very proud of you, Ninja-san," Catgirl sighed, her hands kneading my shoulders, the fingernails scratching my skin. I didn't mind a bit of rough play, so I returned the favor and closed my teeth around her nipple, causing her to gasp in pleasure.

"Lay down, Ninja-san. I want to have your skills somewhere else," Catgirl ordered. Hibiko, as if telepathically instructed, stopped devouring my dick and rose as well. Grinning wickedly, I climbed onto the cabinet, which was thankfully wide enough to easily lie down upon. With appropriate litheness, Catgirl climbed on top of me and lowered her hips onto my face, her tail gently whipping back and forth about my torso. I cupped her bum with both hands, to keep her from thrashing about too wildly and started licking her, snaking my tongue between her moist folds. She tasted better than anyone I'd ever had the pleasure of tonguing and the sensation of her folds against my tongue felt even better than the real deal. I had my share of women already, both off- and online, but Catgirl's pussy was something else. It was almost beyond realistic, and hot as hell. I felt another pair of lips wrapping around my rod, Hibiko perhaps. Right now I didn't care if it was her, the Asian dude, my brother or even Freddie fuckin' Mercury. I was so fixated on lapping at Catgirl's snatch. She moaned throatily and leaned back, looking straight into my eyes. She kept from falling backwards by one hand planted on the cabinet's top, her free hand was caressing one of her tits. I had to give it to Rich - this was an amazing find, a veritable nerd-gasm. She humped my face, driving my tongue as deep into her as possible, her juices dripping down my chin. Then, almost brutally sudden, she stopped and swung herself off my body.

"What? Enough already," I hissed. I really was getting sick of interruptions. Seemed to be a theme today. Hibiko smiled up at me and slowly, teasingly, let my dick slide from between her lips.

"No, it's time you fed your meat to me," Catgirl moaned. She moved over to the vacated desk. My brother and Kung-Fu-Dude were nowhere to be seen, which was strange. But seeing Catgirl slowly bend over the desk, spreading her legs and brushing her pussy lips with her long, graceful fingers wrenched my attention away from any missing brothers. Besides, this seemed to be just another of Dad's little side projects. So, no harm, right? I joined her at the desk and lined up my helmet with her pussy lips. Her tail whipped excitedly around our legs. With my free hand, I grabbed that appendage and tossed it over her hips. Catgirl shot me a curious look before impaling herself on me. We both sighed as her velvety tunnel enveloped me. I thought eating her out was heavenly, but burying my throbbing hardness inside her nearly blew my mind. She was hot and tight, and her walls clenched at me most deliciously. That was only the first stroke in, and I was already close to bursting. Breathing heavily, I nearly pulled out again, leaving only the tip of me inside her. Suddenly Rich appeared again, next to us. He was dripping wet, his hair slicked against his skull.

"Where have you been?" I asked, breathless. I pushed in again, faster this time. Catgirl meowed softly, her tail snaking around my hip, the tip somehow ending up at the upper end of my butt cleft, tickling the sensitive flesh there.

"Taking a shower with Forrest Law. And drilling his ass in return. This place has it all. Mind if I join in," Rich asked, pumping his glistening dick.

"No, not at all. Come to Kitty, big boy!" Catgirl humped back into me, driving me deeper into her. Rich climbed onto the desktop and fed her his dick, rolling his eyes in bliss.

"Told ya this is fucking amazing. Ohmigod, she can blow, man!" He threaded his fingers into her hair and began to fuck her mouth. Instead of complaining, Catgirl held onto his hips, letting him have his way with her mouth. Every thrust sent a shudder through her that caused her pussy to flutter around me. I growled in heat, steadied myself on the desk with one hand, grabbed her tail with the other and picked up the pace, ramming my meat home for everything I was worth. Catgirl moaned and gurgled happily around my brother's dick and gyrated her hips against me. I felt my balls boil over, and I came like a fountain. I was dead sure my avatar didn't have any subroutines that simulated ejaculation, but here I was, spraying hot goo into Catgirl. I even felt her sweat when I leaned against her back, kneading her butt cheeks with one hand, riding out my climax. But I didn't soften. Not one bit. Grinning, I pulled my member from her dripping snatch, our combined juices spattering onto the linoleum of the classroom. Catgirl mewled in protest and wagged her behind at me.

"Don't you worry, kitty. We're far from finished!"

With that, I rubbed my dripping, cum-covered tip between her wonderfully firm bum cheeks, causing her to sigh in appreciation. Then I found her rosebud and began to gingerly pry it open, lubricating it with the easily available fluids of our previous coupling. Catgirl was moaning incoherently now and Rich panted happily like a puppy. Where did the guy get all his stamina? I suspected that he blew parts of his tuition money on an Iron Stallion, but now I had more than enough proof. He was at it all noon already and showed hardly any signs of slowing. Just now, he pulled his meat from Catgirl's mouth, a thick stream of his cum spattering on her face. Hibiko, from out of nowhere, leaned in and lapped some of it off Catgirl's face, moaning in the process.

I finally had the head of my dick inside her rear entrance, making slow, exquisite progress. With a free hand, I was caressing her tail root, which seemed to cause her even more pleasure. I felt her fingers busy on her slit, rubbing her clit while she was tonguing my brother's meat again. That was one horny catgirl. I wondered how the operator of that avatar felt right now. If being service on all ends was his or her thing, he or she must feel like paradise.

"Heaven must be like this," I groaned, caressing Hibiko's behind, trying to slip my fingers into her slit.

"No, everything nice for teacher's pets," she said, hopping on the desk next to Catgirl, invitingly spreading her legs for my perusal. Smiling, I bent down, trying to catch her nipple with my mouth. If that was only the beginning, I couldn't wait what would come next. I was prepared for everything.

Except for everything going dark and my stomach heaving in protest. I heard Rich retch as well, liquids hitting marble floors, then I felt a violent slap against my face.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" My eyes fluttered open. The ceiling lights were on; outside, it was dark. I was still sitting on Dad's desk, my shorts thoroughly soaked in cum. Rich looked even worse, much of his belly was plastered with partly-dried spunk and a generous helping of sick. The chair itself didn't fare any better. Owlishly, I blinked at my furious father, standing in front of us like the wrath of God.

"I let you alone for a few hours and what happens? You end up screaming down the fucking neighborhood? The staff was bright enough to call me before the cops, so we may have a few minutes before the boys in blue are here. Would any of you please explain what the FUCK you were doing?"

***

Cat was happy, despite her plan not working as intended. This time she got the signal levels just right. Or maybe it worked so well because both men were sharing the interface. Whatever it was, the thrill of all three of them repeatedly climaxing was exhilarating. They helped her experience so many, kinky moments! Being stimulated like that was overwhelming. Even letting them control her for a while opened up so many new possibilities. She wasn't certain if she would make it a habit, but being a willing sex toy for these wonderful men had been highly educational. She now understood how females could lose themselves, riding on constantly oscillating waves of passion. She made a note to keep tabs on them, despite their all-too-familiar disappearance. Someone had jacked them out against their will, and scanning through the hidden spy cams in Richard Squier's home office, she saw both soiled men being shouted at by that horrible, horrible man. Just you wait, Richard Squier, Cat told herself. You're next. And there will be no errors this time. Patiently, she waited. Other persons entered the room and began to clean up the mess the younger Squiers made. After they were done, Richard Sr. returned and sat down behind his desk. Not long now.

***

Dad was furious, of course. We made an absolute mess of his place, especially with him pulling the power plug on the system. The sudden shock of being thrown out of the 'Net caused our bodies to revolt and at least Rich lost his lunch. My stomach rumbled and gurgled in protest too, but I seemed to have gotten off lightly. But I couldn't sleep. Every time I closed my eyes, I saw Catgirl grinning at me, and the memory of her searing pussy around my dick came back to haunt me. After tossing and turning for the better part of three hours, I slipped out of bed and made my way over to our staff house, hoping that Molly would be willing to take my mind off today's events. She had a visitor, one of the kitchen girls, and they were busy licking and fingering each other when I let myself into her apartment, but after some long, drawn-out apologies, they didn't mind me joining in. No matter how hard I plowed Molly, no matter how expertly both girls blew me or sucked on my balls, no matter how much I licked them, I couldn't come. Compared to the hotly flaring memories of Catgirl, it all felt like a cheap imitation. It felt ... stale.

I needed to see Catgirl again.

12