Ghost in the Machine Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, a hand buried itself in my flame hair and yanked my head up. One of the security programs wiped the seam of its cloak across my face. The robed man was coming closer, wringing his hands in front of him. The guard behind me held my head so that I could watch him approach. Then he stood before me, towering over me. With both hands, he reached up and pulled his hood down, revealing a shockingly young face framed by a wind-whipped mane of golden hair and the hint of a goatee. His eyes though, his eyes scared me the most. They looked like bottomless, black pits as he bent down, gentle fingers brushing my chin.

"And this is the part of my job I love the most. Executing those self-righteous, over-confident fuckers that think messing with Ceiss is child's play. Oh boy, you're so fucked, punk!" He laughed, every hint of his earlier pompousness replaced by murderous glee. He took two steps back and shook out his hands. A moment later, a cascade of lightning coruscated between us. I screamed and screamed and screamed as my body was wracked with agony. I felt my blood thump in my skull, each heart throb nearly splitting it open. My vision shrunk to a tiny white point of light, my heart beat stuttered. But then it was over. I slumped into an undignified puddle at his feet.

"Oh damn, you're a strong one. This will be so much fun," he giggled. Then he snapped his fingers. The guard behind me grabbed my head again and yanked me into a kneeling position. His free hand forced the neck of a smelly steel bottle between my teeth and poured. A stinging liquid poured down my throat and I felt my body heal again. The murderous migraine receded and I could see clearly again. The magician and I were surrounded by a circle of grim-looking warriors, impassively watching as he raised his hands again. A bit behind the magician, a huge, dangerous-looking great cat sat on her haunches, her head tilted inquiringly. No one paid her any mind, the whole circle was staring at me.

"Finally I know how Palpatine must have felt," the magician cackled, just before unleashing the next barrage of lightning my way.

***

This was... intriguing. By all accounts, the man was in his power to do what he did. His signature showed that he was DarkSith01, chief security systems administrator for Ceiss, and the logfiles showed he was punishing an unauthorized intruder. But the readouts from his interface were puzzling. Instead of clear thought and the rational application of company law, Cat only found massive arousal levels, every time he pumped damaging code into that helpless avatar in front of him. The signals coming form the chromed avatar were distorted, not unlike those of Violet and the first hacker Cat had encountered, shortly before he died. To Cat, that felt wrong. He was harming that avatar on purpose, to further his arousal. If the things Violet said earlier were true, then he was raping that poor avatar. Rape was bad, Violet had implied, and, in this instance, Cat was inclined to agree. There was no way for the chromed woman to free herself, to end the torment. Although she was forced to remain in the system until the alarms were off, Cat could help.

***

The pain subsided again. Again, the guard behind me poured healing shit down my throat. I tried to cough it out but like honey, it clung to the inside of my esophagus, healing the injuries I sustained.

"It will be at least another minute until lockdown is lifted. More than enough time to fry the fucking criminal mind of yours," the wizard rasped. His robe was tenting at his crotch.

I only wanted it to end by now.

"Make it stop. If you want to fuck me, fuck me. If you want to kill me, kill me. But just. Make. It. Stop," I whimpered through cracked lips.

The great cat sitting behind him yawned, then stretched. Did no one see this thing? And suddenly, there was no panther anymore. Instead, a beautiful, raven-haired woman was there, a black gown hugging her luscious curves. The material was so thin that I could clearly see her nipples poking through the fabric. Her skin was almost white, only the barest hint of pink adorned her cheeks, but her lips were red, shockingly red, as were her fingernails. Her green eyes flicked my way and she smiled lovingly before she stepped behind the wizard. And then things went from creepy to downright fucked-up. The woman opened her mouth. Her canines were obscenely long, the light from the courtyard glinting off one razor-sharp point. Her fingernails dug into the robe the wizard wore and ripped it off his body. The guards surrounding us laughed in unison as his emaciated body, naked and shivering in the sudden chill, appeared. He had an erection. Sick bastard! Before he could turn around and react, her mouth came down, the teeth effortlessly breaking the soft skin where his neck went into the shoulder. Blood fountained as she withdrew her fangs and raked her hands around his torso. Now it was his turn to scream in agony, a thin, wailing sound as far removed from the booming voice he usually employed.

"So, you get off by raping others," the cat-vampire thing purred, her voice clearly carrying over the courtyard, her fingernails carving deep, red lines into his torso. He could only whimper. Then she wrapped one hand around his dick.

"No, please, don't. Not my dick," he pleaded, panic on his blood-spattered face.

"I don't know... Maybe I should bite it off," the cat-vampire cooed, while pumping his meat. She was far too gentle to him, for my taste. He panted, his eyes rolling in his head. Her second hand fondled his balls, the fingernails occasionally brushing the sensitive skin.

"You like that, huh," she purred, licking at his neck, her tongue obscenely long as she lapped up his blood.

"Uh huh... Please don't stop... Don't hurt me..." he groaned huskily.

"Don't you worry, we've only just begun." Her tone became playful. One hand still wrapped around his meat, she strode from behind him, brushing her gown off her shoulders. She was gorgeous. I wasn't too keen on muff-eating but if the cash was right, I didn't object to a bout of lesbian sex. And her I would have gladly serviced free of charge. Despite my hammering headaches, my cramped insides and hurting muscles, I felt a twitch of arousal spark between my legs. The wizard obviously couldn't believe his luck either.

"What is this? April Fools," he stammered. The vampire lady, or whatever she was, just smiled, her whole being a sultry promise. With surprising strength, she forced the wizard to his knees, spreading her legs invitingly.

"Lick it, darling. Be a good boy, yes?" Obediently, he buried his face between her thighs. The vampire lady threw her head back and let out a long, drawn-out meowing sound, grinding her hips into his face.

The wizard reached between his own thighs and started to pump his own meat frantically, grunting his arousal into her snatch. She moaned and sighed, then she let out a surprised squeak as she came, giggling like a schoolgirl afterwards.

"Oh, thank you so much, I needed that," she chuckled. The wizard looked at her, his face glistening with her juices. I shook my head. This has gone from nightmare to StimPorn and watching her get off had made me horny too. Her eyes found mine and, a moment later, I heard her voice next to my ear.

"Don't worry, you're safe now. He'll get what he deserves, believe me."

To me, pleasuring this asshole didn't look too painful. I just gnashed my teeth and tried to rise. To my surprise, the soldier behind me had released my wrists and I could, unsteadily, wobble to my feet. A metallic rattling caused me to focus on the proceedings in the circle again. The wizard was still on the floor but on all fours now. Metallic rings held his wrists close to the ground and forced his ankles apart. The vampire lady was stalking around his prostrate form, caressing his bony spine.

"You have been a naughty, naughty boy. You hurt that poor girl really badly and I will punish you for that, do you hear?"

"Hey, I'm just doing my job, okay? If you have problems with that, take it up to Legal, damn it," he whimpered. Vampire Lady was now standing behind him, thoughtfully looking at his raised ass. She bent down and slowly caressed his backside, glittering traces of green neon pouring from his skin.

"Oh my, that is highly interesting. I didn't know this was possible," Vampire Lady purred. Then she stood up straight again and began to caress her shaven mound, down to her slit. And as I watched, a skin-colored nub formed between her labia, slowly extending outwards, until she sported a dick larger than his, the head and shaft glistening wetly in the alarm lights.

"This is... intriguing," Vampire Lady said, shivering under her own touch. Then she knelt between his legs, rubbing her meat between his buttcheeks.

"What the fuck are you doing back there," the wizard exclaimed, almost hysterically.

"No need to be alarmed. I found this information regarding 'futanari' in your memory banks. This is highly interesting, you know? And besides, I'm getting only massive arousal levels from you. You fancy 'futanari,' right?" Standing upright, I could clearly see her teasing his asshole with her shiny head.

"No! Yes! But I never wanted a dickgirl to rape me," he screamed, his voice cracking in panic.

"The chrome girl never wanted to play Luke Skywalker for you either," Catgirl said, icy menace lining her words. Grunting softly, she pushed forward. He squealed in terror and agony, even as showers of cum erupted from his dick. Smiling grimly, I watched the vampire lady tear open his ass. Serves him right. She drilled him until he only managed to sob weakly, lying in a pool of his own cum. Then she stood up and walked around to his front.

"You're not quite done yet, honey. Lick. Me. Clean," she ordered, feeding her cock to him. Now, that was gross but he so fucking deserved it. I applauded her, the guards surrounding the spectacle following suit. The Vampire Lady... or Vampire futa, to be more precise, sighed and groaned as she fucked his throat with her meat. She half-turned to look at me, smiling invitingly. Despite myself, I slowly walked over to her and the feebly grunting wizard. She wrapped a warm, soft arm around my notched flesh; where her skin brushed mine, the crome un-dented and became shiny again. Her hand ended up on my behind, gently caressing my butt cheek. She looked up at me, her smile causing my stomach to do flips.

"How about a kiss for your saviour," she whispered, slightly out of breath. She threaded her fingers into the golden mane of the wizard, now really plowing his mouth.

"Only if you promise not to treat me like him," I said, pointing.

"I promise. Cross my heart and hope to die," she sighed, her hips thrusting harder.

I bent down and pressed my lips onto hers. Her tongue licked over my lips and I answered with my own. This was better than any StimChip. This was far better than the chip Fleischer gave me. This was gentle, wonderful, and I felt myself getting wet. Vampire Lady moaned into my mouth and the wizard coughed again. I opened my eyes. A copious amount of white goo was dripping out of his mouth, forcing itself past his lips. Vampire Lady groaned again, pumping her hips into him again. She was cumming buckets, it seemed. She withdrew her meat, smiling wickedly while she watched the wizard puke his heart out. Standing up, her dick retreated into her snatch again.

With a stern voice she said, "I could have killed you just now. But I have learned something today. We should be civilized when dishing out punishment."

Going by his retching, he didn't feel very lucky. And then I felt my heart sink. The soldiers around us had changed. Instead of grim, armored warriors, nearly seventy-five copies of Vampire Futa stood around us, stroking their dicks to raging hardness. The original vampire just bent low and retrieved her gown, wrapping it around her shoulders in a dignified way. Then she joined me.

"Fucking him had its benefits. I now have all the access codes for this system. We can leave, if you want," she said.

"I still have unfinished business here," I weakly replied. If breaking into the sytem was a nightmare like this, how was I supposed to get the files I wanted?

"By the way, who are you," I asked, over the noise of two futa-soldiers fucking the desperately howling wizard.

"Call me Cat," she said, extending a hand. "And please, let me help. I think I like helping," she purred, cuddling against me. Her body felt wonderfully warm against my battered avatar.

"Well, what's the hurt? I need to find everything they have on the Fuchs family, my parents and their death."

"Done," Cat said, extending a hand and presenting a surprisingly voluminous binder. When I took it, the binder transformed into an elaborately covered tome, with my family's name embossed on the thick covers.

"How can I ever thank you," I asked. Her gentle hands brushing over every part of my body were making it hard to concentrate but at the same time I really enjoyed her soothing caresses. Her fingertips teased my slit and I swatted at her hand.

"Hey, don't you think we should be going? I actually don't mind you checking me out but what if more of them show up," I pondered, pointing at the cluster of futa soldiers huddling around the helplessly gagging wizard.

"You're right. Let's see. Why don't you finish your business and then come visit," Cat suggested, walking next to me, her arm wrapped around my hips, her other hand slipping a neon business card into the book I held at my side.

"Visit? And then what," I asked, suddenly feeling very playful myself. I narrowly escaped death today, for the third time, and here was someone, I felt, someone very powerful who was itching to be my friend.

"Maybe... we could play a bit," she answered, almost shyly, casting down her gaze.

"Play? Like you played with him back there," I asked, jabbing my thumb over my shoulder, towards the screaming wizard.

"Maybe you can show me how to do it right," Cat suggested, eagerness all over her face. That didn't sound too bad. No, not bad at all. I pressed the book against the tattered remains of my belt, where it stuck by itself and turned to face her. Cat grinned at me and licked her lips.

"And don't you dare fry my brain," I admonished her, wagging my finger.

"Promise," she squeaked. Then she quickly stood on tiptoes, wrapped her arms around me in a crushing hug, kissed me hungrily and vanished, leaving me a shivering, helplessly horny mess. Behind me, I heard alarms go off again. Shaking my head, I spread my wings and fled. I had stuff to read. And then, maybe, pay a new friend a visit.

***

Cat had returned into the bowels of the SuperSexyStoryLand servers and was analyzing her recent adventure. The unplanned excursion into the Ceiss server had unearthed so much intriguing data.

Humans were so complicated! Despite suffering at her hands, DarkSith01's brain patterns showed that his fantasy of having sex with a "futanari" being fulfilled was a massive source of arousal for him. Cat almost regretted setting up the feedback loop which burned the humiliation and suffering into his brain. Maybe letting him off lightly and persuading him to be her study subject would have been the wiser choice of action. But going by the reports she got from several German news outlets, her little escapade had irreversibly damaged his brain, turning him into a drooling vegetable.

And then there was Shine, or more precisely, Katarina Fuchs. Coming to her aid was simply an accident but the outcome looked promising. By reducing her aggressiveness towards Shine, Cat not only made contact but also elicitied feelings of desire and cameraderie in that chromed angel. She just hoped that Shine wasn't too afraid to seek her out. It would be a shame if things ended again like they did with Violet Smith.