Ghost in the Machine Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're serious, huh," she asked, pity and concern in her voice.

"I told you," I repeated, sighing in defeat.

"But... you didn't have any problems online," she complained, still holding my slack member between gentle fingers.

"That's the freaky part," I said, caressing the back of her neck. My fingertips left goosebumps along their path. "Online, everything feels startlingly real, almost painfully so. But as soon as I'm offline again, it's like someone encased me in lead. No offense meant," I apologized, disentangling her hand from my dick and putting it back into my trousers.

A sneaky smile spread across Shine's lips.

"Well, if you're unable to do me in the real world, let's take it online then," she said, jumping off the sofa.

"Why are you so intent on getting laid," I inquired, watching her gather a deck and a few cables.

Shine froze in mid-stride, a distant look on her face. Looks like I asked a very unexpected question there.

"It's not getting laid, it's getting laid by you that I want," Shine answered as if that explained everything, setting up her deck with practiced ease. She left the room and returned with a small, medicinal container.

"You might want to look away now," she said, plopping the small box open.

"You don't have to do this, you know," I said. Shine leaned over to me, brushing her hands along my thighs.

"Parker, please? I want you, now. And if this is the only way to get you then heck, we'll do it that way. Or do you find me repugnant," she asked, her eyes boring into me.

"No, actually I'm quite flattered that you're so eager, but-"

She cut me off with an impatient swipe of her hand.

"No 'but' then. This is no date. You don't have to put on your best behaviour for me, no chivalrous bullshit. Just answer this one question: Do you want me?" Her stare bored into me, intense despite it being a pair of cameras looking at me.

"Yes."

"See? That wasn't too hard. You actually may want to look away now," she chuckled, rubbing a finger next to her right eyesocket. A moment later, her eye plopped out. She caught it with her left hand; with her right, she fished another eyeball from the small medicinal box in front of her and inserted it with a fluid motion into the empty eye socket. If I had been aroused before, that view alone could have killed any traces of my libido but in my current state I watched in fascination as Shine stood and stripped before folding down onto the sofa again, her right eye a gaping jack.

"Like what you're seeing, handsome," Shine purred, putting on a little show of caressing down her body, her fingers teasing her slit. I nodded. What she lacked in obvious charms, she more than made up with attitude and I felt a shit-eating grin spread over my face.

"Actually, yes. I really wish my fucking body would stop feeling so cold," I complained.

"Well, get your deck and let's get your mind off your condition then," Shine purred. With a loud click, she inserted the Mindlink plug into her eyesocket. That was... unusual. I watched her naked body for another moment before I got my own deck and hooked it up to Shine's machine. No need to go through the 'Net connection, we could just as easily set up a local network. Then I followed suit and stripped. Having sex in cyberspace tended to be a messy business in the real world. Sighing, I slid the plug into my jack and flicked the power to "On."

***

"Welcome, comrade number zero-one-five," the system voice snarled. Contrary to what I was used to, it wasn't a sultry female but a voice lifted straight from a Russian drill sergeant, complete with rolling "r"s and shit.

"Avatar data found. Downloading now," the system voice snarled.

Avatar data? What?

"Stop," I shouted.

"Download complete, comrade. Thanks for using Blanka OS Version fifteen point six."

Everything went black.

***

When I came to, I shivered. Beneath my back, the checker sheet covering the avatar setup station felt hard, uncomfortable and icy cold. No wonder. I was laying in what looked like the motor pool of a Russian army camp, an eight-sided garage filled with archaic BMP-2 troop vehicles, motor sleds and trucks. Shivering, I sat up and looked down. I sported quite a nice rack, long, black hair flowing down my front, which was clad in a flimsy pink kimono.

"Oh, you've got to be shitting me," I complained. Even my voice was different. I was still speaking Japanese but gone was the hoarse whisper of my ninja persona, being replaced by the soft pronounciation of an educated woman. I fully rose and wanted to stride over to one of the trucks but no, my avatar only made dainty small steps, as befitted a demure woman. When I finally reached the truck and looked into its huge wing mirror, my worst fears were confirmed. Hibiko smiled back at me.

Despite being a cheap knockoff, the system did recognize the stored avatar data in my own headware memory and used that instead of offering the opportunity to set up a new avatar. Before I could remedy the problem, I heard the roaring of huge wings in front of the garage. Sighing in defeat, I hit the button that would open the rollup doors and left the setup chamber.

Instead of entering the frozen Sibirian plains, I stepped into a comfortably furnished marble-walled room, a massive four-poster bed taking up most of the space. Shine already waited for me there, lounging on the bed in much the same way she was spread out on her own sofa.

"Hey, I've made it," I said, switching to English. Shine opened her eyes and looked at me before she started laughing, a full-bodied explosion of mirth.

"Yeah, aaaawkward," I moaned, flopping down onto the bed.

"What happened," she asked, wiping tears from her eyes.

"I didn't pay attention, that's what happened. I should have off-loaded Hibiko before joining you. If you can wait a bit, I can reset my deck and rejoin y-"

Her lips sealed mine and her hand slipped into the kimono, fondling my breasts. I felt a well-known fluttering in my stomach but then it got creepy. Instead of the familiar sensation of my dick twitching to life, I noticed myself getting wet. I moaned into Shine's mouth. This was at the same time totally freaking me out and turning me on. Her cool hands travelled over my body, zeroing in on my pussy.

Shine broke our kiss and smiled at me. "This is... interesting," she purred, out of breath.

"You're telling me. But really, I'm feeling quite uncomfortable, being without a dick and all. I get all the sensations but it feels awkward. I don't know if I can let go..." I mumbled, blushing furiously.

"You're damn complicated, you know that," Shine chuckled, not unfriendly. She pulled open my kimono and smiled appreciatively.

"Yeah, I've heard that before," I conceded. "How about this, give me fifteen minutes and-"

Again she kissed me, stealing my breath away, her hands teasing the insides of my thighs.

"I don't have fifteen minutes, Parker. I want you now," she purred when we came up for air. "But I think I can help you. You're in my system now so I can do this..." she murmured, kissing a hot trail down my body. Her lips were wonderful against my skin. Then I more felt than heard her murmur something into my mound, her tongue circling around my clit. Every flick of her tongue caused it to swell even further.

I moaned helplessly, "What the hell are you doing down there?"

"Just you wait, you're gonna love it," Shine murmured, her lips brushing the sensitive nub. Although, "nub" wasn't cutting it anymore. It felt like my clit was expanding. A strange feeling of fullness balled up my insides and suddenly I felt something slide through my pussy. Not into it but out of it. Panicking, I shot into an upright position but even before I could lock my gaze onto my sex, I felt Shine wrap her chromed lips around what felt, for all intents and purposes, like a dick. A pretty substantial one to boot. Slurping noisily, Shine's mouth travelled along the shaft before she gave the tip a playful twirl of the tongue. Then she leaned back and grinned at me, her blazing eyes sparkling in triumph.

"Now, what do you say about that," she chuckled. I rose and looked down. I was sporting a massive erection, almost obscenely huge for Hibiko's slender frame. Shine, kneeling in front of me, giggled playfully and her cool, chromed fingertips travelled up the inside of my thigh before slipping into my snatch.

"Wait... I have a pussy still," I squeaked, as her fingertips invaded me. It felt like two miniscule dildoes were stroking my insides.

"Oh yes, the best of both worlds. How do you like it, Parker-babe," Shine mumbled, diving for my cockhead. Her lips enveloped the tip again and, slowly, tenderly, she let my dick slide into her mouth, the tongue fluttering against my underside while her fingers were busy at my snatch. I felt my knees turn to jelly as her nose brushed my clean-shaven pelvis and her eyes burned into mine, hot promise and scorching passion blazing from them.

"You're crazy, has anyone... told you that," I gasped, as she started fucking my snatch with her fingers, slowly withdrawing her mouth from my pole at the same time.

With a loud pop, Shine let my tip slide from her mouth and gasped breath into her lungs.

"I really like how you say that," she moaned, before rising to her feet again. She hugged me close, her chromed body both cool and yielding against me. Shine's avatar was quite a bit taller than mine so I could lean against her, my head resting on her ample breasts. Her hand slipped down between us, nestling my dick between her thighs, the tip gingerly brushing her soft folds. I started to lick her nipple, causing her to gasp in appreciation.

"Sooo nice, Parker, so nice," she cooed, rolling her hips, tenderly brushing her sopping pussy against my tip. I had to agree. Freaky as it was, trapped in the body of a futa, playing with a chromed angel, it felt awesome. And having a dick was familiar enough that the sensation of my breasts rubbing against Shine's avatar only added to, instead of distracted from, the arousal.

"Oh Parker, you're shaking," Shine purred, slightly spreading her legs. My tip easily slipped along her slit, nearly sliding between her nether lips.

"No wonder. I'm going completely crazy here," I rasped. To get her back for teasing me, I enfolded one of her nipples with my lips and gave a hearty suck. Shine squealed in delight.

"Just you wait," she panted, before easily picking me up and depositing me on the bed. Before I knew what was happening, she had my arms spread out to the side, holding me down by the wrists while her hot mouth kissed and nibbled down my body, her breasts brushing over my painfully hard member. I was writhing uncontrollably under her, helplessly moaning, completely at her mercy. Shine obviously enjoyed having me like this, going by the little coos and moans she produced while teasingly kissing my breasts and stomach, slowly making her way downwards, capturing the head of my dick with her lips and sucking on it. I was torn between surrendering and violently fucking her mouth but I still remembered the last time we were together so I consigned myself to helpless moaning and writhing under her gentle assault, feeling my insides flutter and clench every time her lips touched me. Shine's tongue languidly twirled around my tip and suddenly I erupted, flooding her mouth with a liberal amount of my cum. She gulped and chuckled, crawling on top of me, until our noses touched.

"You like making a mess of me, huh, Parker," Shine teased, smoothing her cool body against me.

"As if I had a choice," I huffed back, slowly catching my breath. Her fingers were already crawling down my body again, playing with my breasts, cupping the firm orbs, squeezing them, which distracted me to no end.

"I can be a mean, mean girl sometimes... And teasing you is just too much fun," she purred, grinding her chromed sex against my hip. "I just wish you'd be as appreciative offline as you are now," she added, a little more serious.

"Me too, belive me," I said, emphatically. The thought alone of returning to my dulled-down perception of the outside world was almost enough to douse any vestige of arousal. My futa dick slowly deflated between us, threatening to completely retract into whichever place it had emerged from.

"Hey, no fair," Shine protested, sitting up on my hips, grinding her snatch onto my dick. Then she leaned backwards a bit, bracing herself with one arm while her other snaked between my thighs, teasing my own slit. The feeling of her hard, cool fingertips invading my sex, so completely alien and theoretically impossible, shot up my spine, straight into the pleasure center of my brain, again kickstarting my hormones. I felt myself twitch underneath her and the sensation of her wet folds sliding along my member, coupled with the feeling of being teased, almost fucked, by her fingers got me going again.

"Yes, that's more like it, sweetheart," Shine groaned, leaning down over me, offering her breasts to my mouth. I wrapped my arms around her and buried my face between her chromed tits, kissing the cool, metallic skin while her hands tousled my hair. I didn't get much of what she purred my way, most of it lost in my hair where she buried her face, but it sounded genuinely soothing. Then she raised her hips for a moment, her fingertips adjusted the angle of my dick and, a heartbeat later, I slid effortlessly into her, the feeling of her hot tunnel enveloping me a startling contrast to her cool body pressing against my skin.

We didn't fuck. We hardly moved at all, at least at first. Shine was content to hold me, caressing my back or playing with my hair, and I was grateful for the simple act of being held. I hugged her back, trying to crawl into her, to feel as much of her body against me as possible. Eventually, as if driven by an invisible magnet, our lips met and we kissed again. This time though, it was a slow, gentle exploration, not the heated duel of tongues. I felt Shine's tunnel contract around me, sending goosebumps up my spine and causing me to moan. I writhed against her, trying to drive myself even deeper into her. She moaned into my mouth then our lips seperated and she looked at me, a strange mix of feelings burning in her fiery eyes.

"Parker... " Shine began. I knew whatever would be next, it would be spoiling the mood, for sure. So I bent my head low, wrapped my lips around her nipple and sucked, taking her breath away. Again, she fluttered around my dick. I looked up at her and grinned wickedly.

"Hey, you wanted to fuck me. Go ahead, do it already," I teased, again moving my hips a little under her.

Her thoughtful mood gone, she smirked back at me, "My, you're really a little slut, Parker-babe."

"It's all Hibiko's fault, not mine," I chuckled, slowly leaning backwards and rubbing my hands over my own breasts. Shine placed a hand between my tits and gave a little shove, causing me to collapse onto my back, her fingernails teasingly raking across my chest.

"So, Parker-honey wants to be fucked, huh," she purred, slowly, deliberately raising her hips.

"Yes, Shiny, please," I squealed, letting Hibiko's voice override my own pronounciation. Shine shivered, now just my head was brushing the entrance of her tunnel.

"Shiny... I like that," she growled, slowly impaling herself on my meat again. Before I could reply with anything witty, heck anything at all, she picked up the pace, one hand clawing at my breast, pinching the nipple. I almost came then and there. The ferocity with which she rode me was overwhelming and I could hardly do anything than just hold onto her chromed butt for sheer life, occasionally lifting my hips to meet one of her plunges. Shine grabbed my shoulders for support and rode me, almost violently. I didn't mind. This was reminding me that I was still alive. I was trapped in a futanari avatar and being ridden like Shine was possessed but I didn't mind. I didn't mind her clawing her fingernails into my shoulders. I didn't mind her gnawing at my neck when she hauled me into a sitting position again. And I absolutely didn't mind cumming in her again and again as my avatar reacted to my fizzing brain, coating her insides with whatever futas use for cum. Here, now, I was alive. Whole.

***

No matter how awesome my time online was, reality had a habit of kicking me straight in the nuts. When I opened my eyes, wondering at the sticky puddles all over my belly and thighs, I heard frantic movement to my side. I turned on the sofa. Shine, sweating nearly as profusely as I was, was juggling her eyeballs, alternately inserting her jack and her regular eyeball into the socket, all the while whispering to herself.

"Shine?"

She froze, one of her interchangeable eyeballs hovering inches from the empty socket.

"Shine, what is it," I asked, gingerly brushing her naked thigh.

"I- I can't see, Parker," Shine said, her voice trembling, right at the edge of panic, "My right eye... It's dead!"