Ghost Lover

Story Info
He buys a home and inherits a ghost.
6.6k words
4.45
77.9k
64
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where do you want this sir?" the scruffy mover asked me as he held the multi pattern lamp in his large hand.

"Be careful with that," I said to him. "It's worth more then you make in a year. Just put it there on that table."

The man rolled his eyes, uncaring to what I just said to him. That lamp was priceless, a symbol to my good fortune at the law firm I work in. I had been on a lucky role, won many high profile cases that netted me a nice sum of money and allowed me to upgrade my way of life. I bought a new house in the outskirts of New York City, gorgeous furniture and two new cars. Life had been good to me and all I could see was the top.

I walked through the dimly lit hallway and saw at the grand purchase I just made. I felt good about myself; I made it from a poor kid from midtown New York to a big time hotshot lawyer in the greatest city in the world.

Rain chattered on the rooftop; thunder and lightning followed as I walked through the house. I opened every door, peeked inside the rooms and saw what is in them. I made a mental note to myself to get furniture for them as I moved on the next.

I reached the den. Pair of large, hand carved wooden doors was locked. I remembered the key the realtor had given me and I dug in my pockets for them. I fiddled with it and opened the door.

It was immaculate. The room had stayed with its old 19th century furniture. Only the modern lamps were any signs of technology in it. I walked around, tried each of the five hand crafted lamps and only the last one in a far corner table turns on. I made another note to myself to get more light bulbs.

I walked to the large wall covering bookshelves. Classic books filled the shelves as I read the titles. I heard the rain splatter on the large windows. I walked over to them and looked out the rain-covered windows. A small patio stood on the other side of the large door like windows. I smiled and nodded, "I love this place."

The crackle of lightning lit up the room. I looked away and noticed a painting of a lady on the wall. I walked up to it and the lighting was not good enough for me to see who it was.

I went back to the working lamp to change the bulb. It was hot so I took off my t-shirt and unscrewed it. I walked back to the lamp nearest the painting and screwed the working bulb back on for more lighting on the painting.

She was gorgeous. I mean an exquisite looking lady. She had a rosy colored skin and lovely crimson red lips. Her eyes were a beautiful blue, piercing with a loving smile to soften them.

The dress looked from the early forty's and she was just an adorable woman. Her bosom formed into white globes, pressed together to form a magnificent cleavage. The light blue, like her eyes, dress fell just below her knees. It hugged her cello like figure perfectly. The eyes on the painting mesmerized me.

I caught myself as I stared at her, at the painting. Thoughts ran through my head, none of them made sense but I just shook it off as weariness. I was tired and needed to sleep soon. I turned the light off and walked out. Before I closed the door I looked back at the painting but the room was too dark to really see her lovely face. Lightning lit the sky and the room. It allowed me one final glance at her features. "Beautiful," I mumbled as I closed the door behind me.

The day had been long, all the furniture had been settled and all I had to do was unpack the boxes. I am too tired to continue so I decided to go to bed. I took a warm shower and enjoyed the hot water break up the tenseness in my muscles. I needed that shower, and I know my body and mind will welcome the sleep.

I walked out of the shower and opened the window a little to get some fresh air. The warm summer night was wonderful out there, no smog, no pollution, and no sirens blared like in New York City.

I climbed into bed, smiling at my good fortune. I turned off the lights and rolled over under the covers. I was fast asleep while the night breeze chilled the room. Comfortable.

"What the hell was that?" I woke up, standing straight up in the bed. A howling noise filled the entire house as I looked around the room. "Man! There aren't any wolves out here?

"There it is again?" I said to myself. I reached by my bed; I always kept an aluminum bat nearby. I raised it as I walked towards the door.

Slowly I opened the door, crept outside and looked down the hallway. "Damn I must've been dreaming. I am the only one here."

I chuckled at myself, jumpy like a scared woman. I walked back in the room and lay back down. I crawled under the covers and began to fall asleep again.

"Who are you?" a soft womanly voice asked. "Why are you here?"

I opened my eyes, fear settled in my stomach. I lay there frozen, stiff as a board. I whimpered, "Who is there?"

"Who are you? Why are you here?" The seductive whisper asked again.

"Uh? My name is Ramon, what is your name?" I asked not leaving the false safety under the blanket.

"I am Delilah. I live here, this is my home."

I got up with that answer to see who the invader to my home was. I swung the covers towards the voice in order to trap the person; I missed atleast I thought I did. I looked around; the room is empty.

I shook my head. "I must be fucking dreaming."

"I am Delilah. Please to meet you Ramon. Why are you in my home?"

"Who the hell said that?" I yelled as I grabbed the bat and stood up on the bed. I searched around the room, looking for a woman to step out of the darkness any minute. No one was there and I felt my stomach turn with fear. I bounced on the bed with every sound the old house makes. "Show your self damn it!!!"

She appeared as a silhouette. Delilah, the beauty in the picture was a ghost. I stared in shock and fear. My tan complexion slowly turned pale, a sickening feeling took over me as I slumped to my knees on the bed. My eyes never left the flowing ghostly sight of her. She just hovered over me, smiling the way she did in the picture.

"What's your name handsome," she teasingly asked me as she glided closer to me with a hand ready to touch me.

My skin crawled as I see her approach closer. "Uh my name," damn I had forgotten my own name. "Ummm my name, yeah I am Ramon. Ramon Lopez."

"Nice to meet you Ramon," she replied with a wider grin. "May I ask what you are doing in my home Ramon?"

A puzzled look came to my face. I wasn't sure what she meant by her home, but I do know this is my home now. "I just bought this home. It's mine and I am moving in."

"You did now. I think you should know this house has been in my family for generations. We have lived here for over a hundred years. I was raised here, as were my children."

"Your children? What were I mean are your children's names?"

"Jonathan Junior and Maria Thomas."

I giggled as I grew accustom to the sight of her above me. "Jonathan Thomas IV was the guy who sold the house to me. I think your great grand children were the ones who sold the house to me."

"Did they now? I think they lost their way. This is a beautiful house."

"Yes it is," I said agreeing with her perception on the house. The neighborhood was great, near the beach and a large piece of real estate to have.

"You seem like a nice man Ramon."

"Thank you," I answered as I watch her float closer to me. I shivered and moved back in the bed while I tried to avoid contact with her. What a badass man I am, afraid of a sweet old ghost.

"You are very attractive too Ramon. I have always been fascinated with dark men. I've never been with one mind you, my family forbade it. But I always wanted one, had to know what it felt to have the heated passion my friends always talked about when I was," she paused for a moment, reminiscing of a time long ago, "alive."

I watched a tear drop. I never thought a ghost could cry, guess they have feelings too. "I promise to keep your home the way it is," I don't know why I said that but it came out and made her smile.

"Thank you Ramon. I ask for only one thing. The den, where my painting is, please keep it like it is. If anything I would hate to see anything happen to that room, it is, was my favorite."

I nodded, "I love that room. I will leave it as it is."

The next few weeks passed and the house was always immaculate while the den was left the same. Delilah and I spent nights talking about each other's pasts and dreams. We became closer, funny thing a human and a ghost becoming closer.


We shared everything and sometimes when I walked in from a long day of work, she would have the home smelling like bakery. I would walk into the kitchen and there would be freshly baked bread or pies on the stovetop waiting for me.

She even learned to enjoy my kind of music. I would play jazz and at first she did not care for it too much. She would lower the volume or turn off the stereo or eject the CD like a Frisbee, but now she enjoyed it especially when I played Miles Davis or John Coltrane. She preferred the oldies more then the newer jazz. A picky ghost as well, but she was nice.

After a night out, I came home with my good friend, Tonya. We had a nice night together and we decided to go my home for a nightcap. She's never been to my home, so I decided to show her around. We sat in the den; drank some wine while soft music played in the background.

Two candles illuminated the den setting a sensual mood for us. We sat together and begin to kiss passionately. I held her, touched her and kissed some more.

Then she appeared, hovered behind her, just out of her sight. She had a wicked look on her face. I stared at her, eyes wide as I waved trying to get her to leave, but she did not have any of that.

She opened the window and a cold breeze crept in as the curtains flowed. Tonya shook from the cold. "Want me to close the window?" I asked her.

"No it is fine," she answered as snuggled up closer to me on the large couch. She wrapped her arms around my arm and cozy up to me as I extended my other arm over her shoulders and held her closer.

Tonya kissed me tenderly on my lips and rested her head on my shoulder. I smiled and realized that Delilah was nearby again. I looked at her as she stared back, fury in her eyes. Jealousy was burning through her as she floated by the candles, making the sway beneath her movement.

I motioned her away with my head. She put her head down and rushed through the room as the wind trails her and blew out the candles.

Tanya asked, "I got a chill. Can we close the windows?"

I nodded, not believing what I had seen. I stood and walked to the windows, closed them and led Tonya to my room.

We entered the room, kissing and groping each other. Our clothes flew off our bodies; our lips and hands never left the other's flesh. Her succulent skin exposed to my eyes. I touched her, felt her warmth, kissed her lips and caressed her breasts.

We lay together, touching, feeling, stroking and teasing. She made her move and lowered her head to my waist. She left a wet trail with her tongue down the center of my chest to the top of my pelvis.

She stroked my stiff cock, slowly and placed soft wet kisses on the tip. Her mouth opened and took the head in. I felt the swirl of her tongue around the head; the sensation made me arch my back in pleasure. She raised her head and went back down as she took me deep into the back of her throat. I could feel her throat open and close as she tried to take my full length, and she succeeded.

She sucked me mightily, took every inch deep into her mouth. I held her long hair in my hands, guided her bobbing head on my cock. She moaned as she felt me grow in her mouth and my hands gripped her hair tighter. Her hands played with my large cum filled balls. She rolled them between her fingers, heightening the sensation I felt in my loins.

I pulled her head off me; the sensation of her mouth drove me too close to orgasm. I returned the favor as I laid her on her back. I placed my hands below her knees and raised them in the air. Her feet rested on the bed as I slowly, methodically kissed up her calves and down her thighs. She shivered with each wet kiss. I brushed my teeth over the sensitive area of her thighs, grazing it, nibbling it as she yelped with pleasure.

I lowered my face into her warm, wet, sweet spot. She felt my hot breath on her, moaned and cooed as my hot breath entered her pussy. She put her hand on the back of my head, held it steady as she felt my breathing on her saturated pussy.

I looked up from between her thighs and smiled wickedly, "you want me to eat this pussy good huh?"

She just nodded and mumbled yes to me. I stuck my tongue out and softly ran it up and down her swollen lips. She shuddered upon contact, her pussy got wetter with every stroke. I licked her like she was ice cream; my stiff tongue parted her lips and entered her core.

She began to yell, "OH GOD! YESSSS! EAT MY FUCKING PUSSY!!!!"

I did as she asked and ate her like never before. I released her legs and licked her as my fingers entered her warm hole. I slipped first one finger as my tongue circled her engorged clit. Then I entered a second, touching her inner walls and encircled her clit with my lips.

Then I finally entered a third, slightly curved my fingers upward as I tried to rub her upper inner wall. My lips wrapped tightly around her clit and began to suck on it. My fingers began to quicken their rhythm in and out of her as she bucked on my pounding fingers.

I sucked harder on her clit as she began to shake vigorously on the bed. She wailed her pleasure in one final, orgasmic scream as she drenched my lips and waiting tongue with her pussy juice. She shook as I continued to slowly lick her puffy lips. Her breathing was stammered as she tried to regain her senses.

I noticed she was subsiding from her orgasmic bliss so I rose up from between her thighs. I grabbed her ankles and kissed the bottom of her soles softly as she giggled. "Stop that."

I smiled and grabbed my swollen cock and slowly slid it in her. She winced as the head spread her wet opening. She started to pinch and roll her nipples between her fingers as I pushed myself completely in her. She rolled them harder the deeper I went as she began to moan loudly. I pumped my manhood deep in her, smacking my balls against her ass and she began to scream, "OH FUCK RAMON!!! FUCK ME!!! YESSS!!! FUCK ME!!!!"

I obliged by rocking back and forth into her. I felt her pussy grab onto me and milk me for everything I had. I continued to buck like a mad man as I tried to pound her into submission.

Then I noticed her, Delilah. She floated by me, next to me, behind me, and felt on my sweaty body. I could feel her cold touch on my sweaty, heated body. Her icy lips touched my cheek and a chill ran down my spine and straight through to my balls. The sensation freaked me out as I yelled and exploded gushing out a load deep into Tonya. I kept cumming as I pushed deeper in Tonya as Delilah continued kissing my lips, shoulders and chest.

Tonya's eyes were closed as she felt her own orgasm build and release again. She shook and whimpered as I pressed my body into her thighs, pushing my deflating manhood deeper into her pussy.

Tonya then opened her eyes and watched in fear as Delilah kissed me passionately. I returned the kiss, unaware that Tonya was watching us in our lip to lip embrace. The heated cold of her lips was mesmerizing as well as different. She had me hooked by a kiss and I couldn't release the hold.

Tonya screamed, "WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT!!!" She pulled away from me, cum dripping from her pussy onto the bed sheets. My cock began to grow hard from the frigid kiss from Delilah's lips.

I broke off the kiss as I came to my senses and the bliss of my orgasm subsided. I was dumbfounded as I looked into Delilah's cold stare and cheerful but wicked smile. I then turned to Tonya as she pulled the blankets to cover herself with a terrified look on her face.

"Ramon! What the fuck is that? And why, why did she kiss you?" her voice stuttered as she asked me these questions.

Delilah caressed my face with a soft chilling stroke of her hand and I sensed she was upset when she stared into my eyes. She floated up, lifting me from my knees to my feet as her hand remained on my face. She let go as and vanished through the ceiling and out of the room.

I kept staring up to the ceiling, watched for Delilah's return. Something about that kiss made me think there may be more then that. It felt good kissing her, maybe deep inside I wanted her kiss some more.

"Ramon! Ramon! You fucking hear me damn it?" Tonya was yelling as she tried to get my attention. She still trembled from the entire ordeal.

I looked down at her, almost oblivious that she was still there. I dropped to my knees and then on my stomach as if my life was drained from me. I listened to my heartbeat as Tonya's voice called my name repeatedly. She was scared, shaken but I had no answers for her as her voice sounded distant and muted.

"Fine I am leaving this place," she yelled as she kicked my shoulders and stood off the bed. The blue moonlight created a heavenly glow around her dark skin as she stood in front of the window. Her breasts hung as she bent over to pick up her clothes.

She began to walk towards the door and I screamed, "STOP!!!" I finally regained my strength and senses. The kiss from Delilah was not only sensational but also draining. I began to imagine what if we had gone further and I shuddered from the thought. I quickly stood up off the bed lightheaded as the blood rushed back to my head.

I got closer to Tonya as she coward away from me. She had every right; I would've done the same if the roles were reversed. I reached out to her, hoping she would allow me to try and explain. She just looked at me, the moonlight danced off her body, and she took my hand. She was upset, I can tell from her facial expressions, but she was also as dumbfounded as I was.

"She is a friend." Damn that sounded believable but it was all I can come up with after what happened. Tonya looked at me, fire in her eyes as she began to breath hard and ready to strike me like a snake.

"What the hell you mean a friend? She is a fucking ghost? My God! A FUCKING ghost Ramon?" she yelled as she pulled her hand away from me. "Have you fucked a ghost? Oh shit, you son of a bitch you fucked a fucking ghost didn't you!"

"NO! I didn't fuck any ghosts! I swear!" I answered, furious at the insinuation she had of me.

"Then why the hell she kiss you for!" Her fear subsided and now anger and disgust began to take over.

"I don't know," I answered solemnly as I lowered my head. My voice got lower; more relaxed and confused, "I honestly don't know."

"Well if you want a piece of some ghost's ass then you can go get it from…from, oh fuck what's her fucking name?"

"Delilah," I whispered softly.

"Fuck and she got a fucking name. Next thing I know she has a picture in the house too huh!"

"Well," I started to say it, "nothing."

"Oh man Ramon, I ought to," she stopped herself from threatening me. She got her clothes, began to dress herself and walked out the door, barefoot.

I sat on the edge of the bed, hands on my face, in thought of what happened. I shook my head as I felt the chill from Delilah's kiss resurface in my memory. "Damn," I mumbled to myself.

"RAMON!!!!!!!!!" Tonya screamed from down the hall. I ran out the room naked, unaware of what I will see.

I stood in the hallway, ten feet from Tonya as she looked at Delilah hover above her. Tonya was scared again, her voice timid as she called out my name, "Ramon."

"Ramon, tell her who I am," Delilah said as her voice sounded louder then any other time before. She looked my way, eyes icy blue as her so-called robe floated effortlessly around her.

I walked slowly towards Tonya, taking her hand and not letting go of my stare on Delilah. "Come on Tonya, get up. Help me out here and get up."

12