Ghost Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As it turned out, I never got to find out what would happen when I tried to make love with Sarah. Not that night, anyway. Elisabetta brought out every trick in the book, deepthroating me, licking me, sucking my balls, tweaking my nipples, even sliding a finger up my ass and pressing against my prostate (something she had never done before). I had no hope of lasting very long, between Sarah's warm, living body and hungry kisses, and Elisabetta's equally hungry sucking of my cock. Overwhelmed and overstimulated, I tried in vain to hold out, but within minutes I felt the wave of climax wash over me. I never could resist Elisabetta's touch, she had such a hold over my body and spirit. Just as I came, I felt her pull away, taking my cock out of her mouth and stroking me as I spurted. And, of course, between Sarah and Elisabetta, it was a huge ejaculation, and horror washed over me as I felt the warm, sticky wetness spreading across the front of my pants. I pulled away from Sarah and looked down to see the telltale black stain on my grey dress slacks. Oh god.

I will never forget the expression on Sarah's face as she realized I had just cum in my pants. There was a mixture of surprise, disappointment, embarrassment, and pity there that made me just want to die. I had never been so embarrassed and ashamed before. The expression in her eyes, and her wet lips parted in surprise and shock, will be forever ingrained in my memory. Needless to say, I apologized profusely and made for a quick exit. To Sarah's great credit, once she regained her composure, she seemed to regard my premature launch as a kind of compliment, and she actually wanted me to stay and pick up where we left off. I was too embarrassed to stay, though, and I needed to figure out what to do about Elisabetta. I got out of there quickly, but I was very happy and relieved that Sarah didn't want to end things because of my accident. I just had to figure things out...

One thing was obvious. Elisabetta meant to interfere in my relationship with Sarah. She meant to cause a mess and embarrass me.

That night, my dream was amazingly intense. Hyper-real, even. Elisabetta came to me from misty darkness, floating into the light as I lay on my bed. She was angry and hurt, her eyes so dark I couldn't see a hint of the silvery grey irises. Nevertheless, she began touching me with hungry eagerness, as if her desire to please me had grown with her anger. She seemed to take for granted the growing hardness of my erection, knowing she always had the power to coax my seed from my body. She didn't say a word, but her touch was aggressive, even painful.

I decided I'd had enough. Usually, I am very passive in my dreams of Elisabetta, always feeling as if she is the focal point and I am merely the subject of her attentions and the eager pupil trying to figure out what she needs from me. But this time I sat up, leaped up from the bed, and took her by the arms. Her dress was loosened, and fell from one shoulder, exposing a pale, small, heaving breast. Her eyes were no longer shrouded in shadow, and shone out clear and direct. Despite my rough hands digging into her arms, she smiled at me. I didn't understand that smile -- it wasn't defiant, nor was it supplicating. It was a smile of pure joy. For some reason it infuriated me, and I shook her, hard. She just smiled more broadly, happiness spreading across her whole face.

"Yes!" she said breathlessly, as if she had made some sublime discovery. "Yes, finally..."

I think she tried to say more, but at that moment she dissolved under my touch, slipping through my fingers like fine sand and smoke.

I awoke with a start. Somehow, I knew something had changed. With a surprising mixture of relief and trepidation, I wondered if she was gone now, gone for good. I was hit by a wave of sadness at the thought.

I shouldn't have worried. Elisabetta stayed with me, making me cum several times every day. I wondered whether it might start to have some effect on my health, but I never noticed anything. If anything, I felt more vigorous.

As you might imagine, I was kind of gun-shy about Sarah now, but I was determined not to let that relationship go. After my premature ejaculation faux pas, I had expected things to fall apart, but they didn't. As a matter of fact, we became closer than ever. I made a fateful decision. I decided to tell her about Elisabetta. I confessed everything, from the séance to the real reason I shot my load so early that first night with her. We laughed about the diapers. We puzzled over the meaning of the dreams. I expected her to think I was batshit crazy, and I realized, too, that if she DID believe me, there might be jealousy.

Instead, the most amazing thing happened. She believed me, 100 percent. Not only that, but she wasn't jealous. She was totally supportive. She seemed to identify so closely with Elisabetta's plight, she tried to help figure out why I was being haunted, and what I might do to help. I was amazed, and for the first time realized I wasn't just smitten with Sarah. I was in love.

Sarah and I had still not had sex, and we both wanted to make that right, though we agreed there were complications. Being haunted has a way of making things difficult. Still, we decided the best thing to do was proceed with our relationship, and I agreed to tell her whenever Elisabetta came to me.

Thus, we found ourselves on a Friday night in front of Sarah's fireplace, snuggling and kissing on a plush rug in front of the hearth. Warm, flickering yellow firelight bathed our bodies as we moved together. Our clothes seemed to find themselves tossed aside without our conscious effort. Sarah rolled me onto my back and straddled me, sliding the wet slit of her pussy over the length of my hard shaft without letting it slip inside. Soon enough, I felt Elisabetta join us. It is so hard to describe sensations that are physically impossible, so I won't even try, except to say that I felt Elisabetta's hands even as my shaft was enveloped by the folds of Sarah's wet, sweet labia.

I pulled Sarah up so she straddled my face and I tasted for the first time her sweet, succulent juices. Her clit was swollen, large and pearl-hard, and I feasted on it hungrily. All the while I felt Elisabetta's delicious ghostly mouth on my cock, sucking me needfully. I concentrated on pleasing Sarah, and after a while I was happy to feel her body start to tense and rock with approaching climax. She ground her wet pussy against my mouth in smooth, sweeping motions and my tongue matched her movements, bringing her inexorably to orgasm. She shuddered and flooded my mouth with streaming, rich wetness as she gasped for air and cried out in pleasure. She rode the climax as a surfer might ride a wave, cresting and then following the rolling surf like a quiet, spreading breaker washing a still beach, and then receding back into the warm ocean as her breath steadied.

Sarah moved down my body again, and impaled her soaking pussy on my hard, hard cock. She gasped and moaned as I entered her and began to move with her. I suddenly felt the completely indescribable, incredible sensation of Elisabetta sucking me even as I pumped in and out of Sarah's wet warmth. It was too much, and I knew I would cum almost immediately from the feeling. So, I did my best to recall the feeling I had in the dream, when I took Elisabetta by the arms, and in my mind's eye I imagined pulling her up toward me. It was the first time I had ever had any success at influencing her when I was awake, other than thoughts that let her know what felt good that day. Even at those times, I was just letting her know how I felt, and she was acting on those thoughts of her own power. This time, though, I could feel my thoughts drag her, unwilling, from my overstimulated member.

Having thus gained some control over her, I decided to pull Elisabetta up so she was straddling my face. I had never felt any part of her body but her mouth and hands, and I was astonished that I could feel her wet pussy against my chin, and taste her ghostly juices, ripe and real as any living woman's, flowing into my mouth. I ate her hungrily, amazed that I could feel every aspect of her tight slit. Where Sarah was shaved clean and smooth, Elisabetta's thick, sweet-smelling thatch of pubic hair tickled my nose as I munched on her. Her clit was tiny but rock-hard, nestled in the folds of her clitoral hood. I burrowed my tongue in and flicked it rapidly over her clit, and felt her press herself against me.

Sarah seemed to sense what was going on. "Oh my god, you're eating her, aren't you!?" she burst out. "Oh, make her cum! Make her cum when I cum!!" She fucked me harder and harder, slapping her hips against mine as we thrust, arching her back so her clit rubbed against me with each deep plunge. She was whimpering, crying out, moaning, getting so close.

I ate Elisabetta's wet, ghostly slit for all I was worth, and I could feel her legs quivering as she straddled me. Sarah cried out as she came, jerking and thrusting against me, and I felt Elisabetta cum, too. She squirted all over my face, drenching me and the rug with her wet torrent and grinding her clit against my tongue and teeth as she orgasmed. I followed both women's ebb and flow, and I was bathed in their juices. Sarah slowed as her climax faded, gently easing up and down on my cock, glistening in the firelight.

"Your face," she managed in a whisper, "it's so wet. Did she cum? Did she finally get to cum?"

"Yes, baby, she came when you did. Oh my god, you're so beautiful, Sarah!" And I meant it. She was gorgeous in the afterglow of her orgasm, sweat shining on her face and smooth breasts, and the red of her hair glowing in the firelight. But she was also beautiful inside. Yes, I know that sounds totally sappy and ridiculous, but her thought for Elisabetta even in the midst of her own climax touched me somehow, and I fell even more in love with her.

I started to pump into her again, slowly at first, and then with increasing power and speed. I managed to shift positions without ever taking my cock from her, first to a sitting position, and then, with some awkward stumbling around, I managed to stand, lifting Sarah with me. She wrapped her arms and legs around me, helping to support her weight, and moved against me as I fucked her. I backed her against a wall and thrust into her while I kissed her hard. I wondered if she could taste Elisabetta, as I still could, and I could tell by the ravenous way she sucked at my lips and tongue that she could.

Once more I felt the unreal, impossible-to-describe sensation of Elisabetta sucking me at the same time I plunged my cock into Sarah's pussy. It was absolutely amazing, and I wish I could describe the feeling, but now, after the fact, it is like a dream that seemed totally real but ends up being impossible under the cold light of day. Soon, I was shuddering with my own orgasm, pumping stream after flowing stream of hot cum into Sarah and Elisabetta simultaneously. Sarah wrapped herself around me tightly as I came, kissing me hard and sharing my heaving breath. When I was totally spent, I carefully lowered her to the floor and sank beside her, where we dozed in the warmth of the fire.

Elisabetta came only briefly into my dream that night, looking radiant with a warm glow that seemed to come from inside her. She didn't touch me this time, except to take my face in her hands as she spoke.

"I knew you were the one. I knew right away. Only you can set me free. Only you understand how to reach me, only you can take me and set me free. Only you..." Her voice trailed off, and I dreamt no more that night.

When Sarah and I awoke, dim light was streaming through the window and the fire had burned itself to ashes. We smiled at one another in the pale grey light, knowing we had crossed a bridge together. Still, we didn't know what path stretched before us, or if Elisabetta was gone for good. We talked these things over as we cooked breakfast, the wonderful smell of bacon, eggs, and biscuits reminding us we hadn't eaten since early yesterday afternoon.

I was curious to know if Sarah could feel Elisabetta, so I asked her outright. She said she had learned to sense her through my reactions, but couldn't feel her physically at all.

"I'm kinda bummed," she joked. "I was sort of looking forward to a threesome with a chick I didn't need to worry about catching STDs from. Or be jealous of..." She said it in a lighthearted way, but I wondered about the last part. "I don't need to be jealous, do I?" she added, confirming my worries.

"No, of course not!" I reassured her. "I mean, she's not even real! Well, she's real, but she's not alive, exactly." I stood wondering for a moment, thinking about how weird this conversation was. "Anyway, she seemed happy enough in the dream last night. She may go away now. In any case, I don't think you need to be jealous. She doesn't seem to mind sharing me as long as you don't mind."

"Well, sometimes I think I DO mind! But it's so strange. I mean, whoever thinks they'll end up in a menage a' trois with a ghost? But it's OK, as long as you love me. And I know you love me." Sarah kissed me lightly, but her eyes conveyed the depth of her trust and devotion. I felt such a strong surge of love for her at that moment! I'd never met such a kind, open-hearted woman.

We both felt the moment was about to descend into one of those sappy, glurgy movie moments that are so uncomfortable, even when the emotion is real, but luckily we were saved by the bell. Literally, the timer went off, telling us the biscuits were ready, so we gathered our breakfast and ate contentedly.

I have to be honest. As strange as things were, I think I would have been happy to have them continue that way indefinitely. Elisabetta didn't go away -- in fact, her visits became ever more frequent. She sometimes found me alone, and always showed up when Sarah and I had sex. It became just a part of our relationship, this ghostly third party in our bed. In a way, I realized, she was the second party -- Sarah was the third party, at least chronologically. Of course, I felt an immediate and crushing wave of guilt at this thought. But Elisabetta was always there, never overtly asking for anything, always giving pleasure with her hungry mouth and adroit hands. Her only request, repeated over and over when she came to me in dreams, was always to save her, to take her, but she remained unable to tell me where or how.

As it turned out, I found out what she meant purely by accident. It may be obvious to you, but it never was to me until after the fact.

Sarah, who had been doing great work at the lab, was up for a promotion. In order for that to happen, she needed to go out of town for a week of intensive training. I was excited for her promotion, but I knew I would miss her when she was gone. We were careful never to make demands or place expectations on one another, but our bond had grown stronger with time, and this was the first time we'd be apart.

Sarah flew out on a Sunday afternoon. Elisabetta seemed to sense my loneliness, because she visited me frequently that week. Her visits were welcome, but I missed Sarah. I missed making love, feeling our whole bodies joined together. Elisabetta touched me as she always did, using only her mouth and her hands, which I had always thought was her preference.

By the time Friday rolled around, I was longing for Sarah. It sounds so strange to say it, like I was playing two real women, without a care for either of their feelings, but this was something beyond reason, beyond anyone else's experience. My need for Sarah's touch was not a slight of Elisabetta; nor was my bond with Elisabetta a betrayal of Sarah. It's so hard to explain, but that's the way it was.

Friday after work, I went home, planning to just relax and enjoy Elisabetta's visitation. Sarah would be back tomorrow morning, and things would get back to my warped idea of normal.

After dinner, I was just relaxing, working with some photos that needed editing, and wondering when Elisabetta might show up. I felt a little bad that I expected her -- she owed me nothing, so I was a bit guilty that I held expectations for her. Nevertheless, she did show up. She kissed me fervently, hands wandering over my body, and I felt her kisses working their way down my body.

I moaned with pleasure as her mouth found my awakening cock. She took me in and I could feel her tongue working with familiar, even loving, precision over my skin.

I don't know what came over me, but I began talking to her. You know, just talking out loud. I was at home alone, after all, and there was no one to hear. No one but Elisabetta.

"Why do you always suck me, Elisabetta?" I asked the empty room. "Don't you ever want to fuck me? I know you can cum, I've felt it! Don't you ever just need to cum? Don't you want me?"

Of course, there was no answer, but her mouth moved with ever greater urgency over my cock, taking me deep into her throat. I could feel her tongue flicking at my balls while my cock was all the way in her mouth, a totally amazing feeling.

I remembered how, the first time I had made love with Sarah, I had been able to use my thoughts to pull Elisabetta up so I could eat her sweet pussy. When we three were together, it seemed totally natural to guide her, but whenever she came to me alone, I always just let her do what I thought she wanted or needed to do. It had never really occurred to me to do anything else. She was the ghost, after all!

But this time, I wanted to feel her whole body. I wanted to hold her tight as I sank myself deep into her wet pussy. And, strange as it seems now, it finally occurred to me that I had never actually fucked Elisabetta. I had always followed her lead, or counted her as a second player to Sarah. Now, I pictured her beautiful grey eyes, her flowing blonde hair, and her slim delicate body, and I wanted her, all of her.

In my mind, I grasped her shoulders and pulled her away from her amazing oral ministrations. I drew her up until we were standing face to face. She looked at me, her eyes crystal clear, tentative and frightened. I led her to my couch, where I lay her gently down. I climbed onto the couch, between her slender legs and eased my throbbing cock into her wet, waiting slit. It was like heaven on earth.

I don't why it had never occurred to me before. I felt so stupid, but that was quickly replaced by feelings of lust. And feelings of tenderness. I couldn't believe I had shared months and months of my life with this woman, however unreal, shared every intimacy imaginable, and had never made love with her. I was overcome with shame that I had used her, even if it seemed that was what she wanted.

I wished I could see her there, just this once. I wished I could see her with my waking eyes instead of just dreaming about her. Just because she was a spirit made her no less real, and the meaning of that thought finally sunk home as we lay together on the couch, bodies moving in perfect synchronicity. And I can't tell you now whether I just imagined it or if it really happened, but I did see her. I saw her and felt her, as real as any woman I've ever touched. I saw her eyes, clear as the sky, and her sweet mouth, smiling at me. I saw her smooth pale skin and her blonde hair laying in a fan against the couch. Glancing down, I saw her breasts and smooth stomach heaving with passionate breaths. We thrust into one another, arched our bodies, pressed together and shared our heat. She kissed me and I called her name, so strange to hear spilling from my lips in a moment of passion, totally awake and aware.

I could tell she was nearing climax, and I was, too. Our rhythm matched perfectly as we climbed toward the brink, the point of no return. She cried out, and I heard her with my ears this time, not just my mind. I felt her tight pussy begin to contract around my hard cock, squeezing in undulating waves that pushed me over the top, and I came along with her. I came hard and deep, spasms starting from deep in my belly and squeezing the cum from me, shooting it deep into Elisabetta's body as she came along with me. We shuddered together, and I pumped and pumped my juices into her until it seemed she must spill over. She wrapped her legs around me and pulled me tight against her as our orgasms subsided and our breathing quieted. The smell of our sticky sweet sex filled the air, warm and close.