Ghost Memories Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaÂź experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Heinz57
Heinz57
25 Followers

"Why don't you make yourself comfortable," Teri said, "while I brew us a pot of coffee and fix a plate of munchies."

"What a wonderful suggestion." Nancy said, "I'll join you in a few minutes."

Teri made a few quick alterations to the conservative, white undies she wore and began to brew a pot of coffee. She was working on a plate of munchies when Nancy entered the kitchen wearing just her pale blue bra and panties.

"That coffee smells like the coffee we had at Harry's," Nancy said, "and my mouth is watering for a taste of those munchies."

Having finished her chore Teri turned toward Nancy. She openly admired her lover's body as she scanned the garments and the flesh that was contained within. "Oh, I can see that you have been doing a lot of hop scotching and are more than concerned about finances."

"Just how does looking at me tell you that?" Nancy replied slightly embarrassed at such candor.

Teri answered, compassion filling her voice. "I see stubble marring the fit of your panties. Why don't you be honest with yourself and me while we have our coffee and munchies?" After we finish I will take care of the stubble problem in the same manner that you have helped me. Does that sound like a good plan?"

Nancy had tears in her eyes and her lower lip was quivering. "I really like to keep my finances private, especially after your disclosures yesterday."

"Nancy," Teri said while pouring two cups of coffee, "there is a saying in certain circles. They say that you are as sick as you secret. I am not going to condemn you for your choices or actions. I do want to share your burden and lighten your load. You will feel immensely better afterward." Handing Nancy the plate of munchies Teri picked up the coffee cups, walked to the dining table and sat down. "Come join me or are you going to hog all the munchies?"

Nancy walked over to the table, put the munchies down and reached for a napkin to dry her eyes. "I've had to go it alone for so long that it is second nature to keep things bottled up inside me. If I tell my few friends about my worries I'm afraid that they will use the information against me somehow. Bill and especially you have shown me a glimpse of what real friendships are like."

Over the next hour Nancy gave Teri an uncut version of her financial condition and what she had been able to do in an attempt to bring order to the chaos. As Teri poured the last two cups of coffee she said, "You have done amazing well with your limited resources. This temporary situation with Harry and Andy should help out considerably."

Nancy looked at her friend closely. "This job isn't a make believe job, is it? You, Harry and Andy didn't create the position just to help a poor girl get out of a fix?"

Teri replied tartly, "Absolutely not! Harry and Andy may have been unscrupulous in the Navy careers but they were always within the law. I hope that I have allowed you to see me as a good friend and one who practices discretion in all my affairs. The contract that you hand shook on is a small step in a much larger picture. I can't tell you everything because I would be breaking a confidence. Your acclimation, if successful, will allow you much greater freedom personally and financially."

They two of them sat there in silence drinking their coffee and smoking a cigarette. When Teri had finished her cigarette she said, "Now let's take care of your stubble and relax with a nice swim in the pool."

"Thank you Teri," Nancy said as she stood up, "for listening to my tale of woes and your willingness to give me a clean panty outline again." Picking up the empty plate and coffee cups Nancy took them into the kitchen and placed them in the dishwasher.

Entering the bedroom Teri told Nancy to strip off her undies and get comfortable on the bed. "Thank you for collecting the needed items for your shave. Were you anticipating my positive response when you brought these things out here?"

"I took the liberty and collected the items," Nancy replied, "before I allowed you to see my condition."

"Why you scamp," Teri said huskily, "You just want to feel my hands on your intimate places."

"I want to feel more than your hands on my intimates." Nancy replied as she seated herself on the bed, "A thorough trim is an excellent starting point."

Teri stood in front of her lover. "Then allow me to remove my outer garments so they don't get wet," she said beginning to unbutton her shirt. "Please disrobe completely since your undies will only get in the way." Pulling the tails of her shirt from the waistband of her slacks Teri let the garment fall to the floor. Undoing her slacks she gave them a shrug and allowed them to join the shirt at her feet.

Nancy had removed her bra and was working her panties down over her hips when she saw Teri's new look. Instead of conservative, white material Teri's bra had a bold, red stripe down the middle of each cup. A bold, red stripe decorated the front of Teri's panties. It started at the waist and disappeared between her slightly parted thighs. Nancy stared at Teri with lust filled eyes. "You are a beautiful, sneaky woman." Nancy exclaimed, "Who is calling who a scamp?"

Teri smiled down at her friend and lover. "I found these on the Internet and couldn't resist." Her nipples, swollen and hard, had pushed through the nearly invisible slit in the red stripe of each cup. Teri knew without looking that her vulva had done the same thing to the red stripe decorating the front of her panties.

Nancy's hands had finished the task of removing the pale blue panties covering her vulva and derriĂšre. Scooting back on the bed she lay down. When her head hit the mattress Nancy's legs came off the floor. As her feet anchored themselves at the edge of the mattress Nancy's knees fell outward giving Teri an unobstructed view of her moist pussy. Nancy brought idle hands up to her breasts and began a sensual massage ending each stroke with a gentle tweak of her nipples. She said huskily, "I was horny before you suggested a trim but that outfit and your arousal have brought me to the edge of a good orgasm."

Seeing Nancy massage her breasts Teri felt a shudder course through her body. "I'll give you a quick orgasm Nancy to take the edge off but I want to trim you before I make oral love to you. I don't want to experience a reverse stubble burn."

Nancy paused in her massage and asked, "What is reverse stubble burn? I have never heard of it before."

Teri laughed as she replied, "When a man hasn't removed his five o'clock shadow and makes oral love to his lover there will be tiny little hairs gouging your inner thighs and pussy. That is called stubble burn. You having the stubble would inflict those tiny hairs on my lips and cheeks. That is what I call reverse stubble burn."

"Oh, in that case please allow me a quick orgasm and then a full trim if you please. I don't want my friend and lover to experience reverse stubble burn. Besides what would Bill say if I were found to be responsible for marring his fiancé?"

Teri nodded her head as she unsnapped the front closure to her bra and peeled the cups away from her swollen breasts. A sigh of relief escaped her lips as Teri slipped the straps off her shoulders and down her arms. Letting go of the bra Teri next grabbed the waistband of her panties. Using a seesaw motion she soon had the panties off. Bending over Teri picked up her panties and tossed them onto Nancy's chest. "Take a sniff and see how aroused I am." Teri said.

As Nancy sniffed Teri's scent she felt Teri's tongue slide across her anus and up through the valley of her pussy. Her whole body shuddered as Teri's talented tongue swept over and then around the clitoris at the apex of Nancy's inner lips. "Oh yes!" she stammered, "You know how to love me."

Teri lifted her head up from the tasty morsel and said, "Now for the hard part, trimming you while you are on a sexual plateau. Damn, you forgot the hot towel to soften the stubble up. Be right back." With quick steps Teri entered the bathroom and ran the water to get it hot enough but not too hot. Teri grabbed another towel after making sure the first was thoroughly wet with hot water. Going back into the bedroom she knelt down in front of Nancy saying, "This is going to feel very warm. Hold as still as you can and I'll be as gentle as I can."

Taking the wet towel Teri placed it over Nancy's vulva and held Nancy's legs apart while Nancy tried to close them and rid herself of the hot towel between her parted thighs. Nancy finally quieted down and Teri began the delicate work of shaving the stubble from Nancy's pussy and anus. With the delicacy of a surgeon Teri walked the razor around the engorged outer lips and down her inner thighs making sure that the stubble was completely gone. "Okay," Teri said, "I'm going to shave your outer lips. Lie as still as you can and take shallow regular breaths." Taking hold of one outer lip Teri carefully shaved the stubble. She repeated the process with the other outer lip. "Turn over Nancy so I can clean up around your anus." Doing as requested Nancy rolled over and spread her legs apart to give Teri complete to her anus. Drawing one cheek taut Teri used loving strokes to shave the stubble from the inside and around Nancy's anus. Teri said to Nancy, "One more cheek to go." Taking the other cheek in hand Teri rapidly repeated the process. "Hold still while I use the towel to clean up the shaving cream. Then I'll put some baby oil on all the parts so you don't chafe."

Nancy had been a trooper through the whole process but couldn't hide the nectar sliding down her inner thighs. Teri glanced back at Nancy and saw the nectar leaving a trail. Leaning forward she ran her tongue up one thigh and then the other. Nancy screamed as her pussy convulsed into rapid contractions. Teri, taking advantage of Nancy's position pushed two fingers into Nancy's pussy and began a slow measured stoke to heighten her lover's enjoyment. "Want to try something new and different?"

With a grin on her face Nancy replied, "Okay! I've always enjoyed your imagination."

"Scoot up to the head of the bed while I get something from the nightstand." Teri said as she stood up. Going to the nightstand Teri opened the bottom drawer and using her body as a shield removed the eighteen-inch doubled-headed dong from the antique toy box. Closing the drawer Teri resumed her previous position between Nancy's legs. She opened her mouth wide and gently sucked her lover's outer lips into her mouth. Using her tongue Teri began a slow circling motion encouraging the flow of Nancy's nectar.

"Oh God, Teri, I'm drooling so much that you'll never suck me dry." Nancy said lustily. Nancy's hands were caressing Teri's hair and gently urging Teri to mover her mouth sideways as well as up and down.

Teri, maintaining a gentle suction, pulled away from Nancy. As her lips popped off Nancy's pussy Nancy yelped "AAIIYYEE!" Nancy trembled as an orgasm coursed through her body from head to foot. Teri watched her lover's vagina pour its lubricant on to the bedding. Bringing the double-headed dong up to the entrance of Nancy's love canal Teri inserted the first two inches. "This is the different part," she said while slowly pushing another two inches into Nancy.

"Gees, what are you putting in me?" Nancy exclaimed, "It feels like a log."

Heinz57
Heinz57
25 Followers
12