Ghost Memories Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Heinz57
Heinz57
25 Followers

"My dear friend," Teri replied, "Bill already knows. Sexual emotions are some of the strongest we humans have. Unless we shield, which we didn't, anyone like Bill would have picked them up. Because the three of us are linked it is harder to shield such strong emotions."

"That means Bill and you would be able to sense if I played with myself. Is there any way to have privacy?"

Teri laughed openly at her friend's embarrassment. "Nancy, masturbating is for our enjoyment. We aren't broadcasting strong enough emotions." She paused a moment then continued, "I probably wouldn't pick up on you pleasuring yourself but Bill just might."

"That requires an explanation." Nancy demanded.

"I'm not trying to be difficult," Teri meekly answered, "but I don't have permission to tell Bill' story. I'll ask him when he comes back."

A shadow passed over Nancy expression. "Would you by chance be a friend of Bill W.?"

"Yes, I am!" Teri happily replied, "I take it that you are a friend of Bill W."

"I'm coming up on eight years."

"Oh, that's wonderful. I just celebrated my fifteenth birthday a few months ago." Standing up Teri and Nancy hugged and kissed each other with a new camaraderie."

"Is this a private love in or can I join the two of you?" Bill asked from the doorway. He had chosen to wear his informal attire of a skirt and white, long sleeved shirt.

Shocking herself Nancy said, "We two will let you join us under the following conditions. First, you must disrobe to show that you are not hiding any artificial weapons. Second, you must explain your absence and allow both of us to scan your person using our skills of medicine. No healing hands will be administered. Do you accept these conditions?"

"Gladly!" Bill replied, "It gets me in the water and closer to the food, not to mention the beautiful women already within." He slowly unbuttoned the white, long sleeved shirt. Wearing a charming smile Bill slipped it off his shoulders. Letting go of the shirt front Bill lowered his arms and let the shirt fall behind him. When the sleeves were free of his hands Bill grasped the waistband of the skirt and almost sensuously, using a rocking motion, lowered the skirt past his hips. With a shimmy Bill let the skirt slide down his legs to form a puddle of material around his feet.

Teri and Nancy were chuckling as they watched the show before them. Nancy quietly said, "He is handsome. He wears his age well. Can't he work on that little pot gut?"

"Don't make fun of my love pillow." Teri said, "Besides, with the spinal chord injury he is unable to." Nancy had the decency to blush.

"I stand corrected." she murmured, "I'm shocked I said those things to him."

"It was all I could do to not jump up and down, clap my hands and holler 'Hoorah'. If you were to use the bathroom now you'd find the bed has fresh sheets, our undies in the hamper and our 'toy' in the dishwasher."

The splash of water interrupted their conversation. Bill was slowly descending the steps into the pool. "The combined scents I found in the bedroom is the high point of my day," Bill said huskily, "until I found the gifts you left for me."

"Stop right there, mister." Teri said using a commanding tone. "Do a 360 to show that you aren't concealing anything." With a lewd smile on his face Bill complied. "Now you may approach so that we can scan you."

When Bill was in front of Teri and Nancy he turned around. Placing his hands at his sides Bill said, "Who is going first?" When he felt two hands on his shoulders Bill knew that both women were going first. "I bet that if I had eyes in the back of my head," he said laughingly, "I would see the two of you holding hands." Teri was laughing while Nancy quipped, "This one is fast on his feet."

Teri chimed in with, "Doing it this way Bill you can't hide and Nancy and I can't use our healing hands."

"When are you going to do something about those neck vertebrae, William?" Nancy said, "They've been bothering you for three or four years."

Nonplussed Bill replied, "When I find a good chiropractor." Feeling hands slide down his back Bill attempted to stay calm and not flinch. "If the two of you form a joint clinic the patients wouldn't stand a change. They would also have their needs met."

"Were you hit by a car as a young boy?" Teri said with surprise in her voice.

"You noticed that too?" Nancy added, "Did you catch the tilt of the left hip, Teri? Greenstick dislocation is my guess."

"Bill, it's a wonder that the military allowed you to enlist." Teri softly voiced, "Of course medicine back then couldn't have picked up on the mytral valve."

"Don't forget the appendage hanging down the front of me." Bill said testily.

Both women laughed as they responded jointly, "That dear friend is a God given gift. May it continue to serve you long and well."

"Are the two of you about finished?" Bill asked, "Even if you aren't, I need to sit down."

"Just one more thing but you need to be floating." Nancy quickly said, "We want to scan your lower back. Teri and I will support you."

Somewhat defensively Bill granted permission. He let his legs collapse and with a gentle shove away from the edge of the pool began floating. Nancy and Teri supported his neck and gently traced the outline of Bill's spine. When they got to the L5-S1 site their hands stopped. The picture that appeared in his head was a swirling of liquid in a tube. "That's what I saw in the fluoroscope on 1987."

Teri said to Bill, "Allow us to walk you to the steps. There you can rest and eat." Putting actions to her words Teri and Nancy turned Bill towards the steps and towed him until his feet touched the bottom step. Bill lowered his arms and then his butt onto the third step. "Thank you for a job well done."

Nancy was laughing and Teri's face held a big smile. "Nice try Bill." Teri said, "You got the words right but the picture told a different story. Oh, speaking of stories. Do I have your permission to tell others the parts of your story that I am aware of?"

"Yes! Now get me a towel to dry my hands with. My breakfast ran out at Aberdeen. Somebody make a note about a floating table." Having said that Bill reached for the carafe, poured three cups and sweetened his own. Next he grabbed a cigarette, shook one loose from the pack and lit it. "Who is behind me?" Bill squawked as he started forward off the step.

"Stand down, Master Chief!" Teri shouted, "It's Nancy with a towel for your hands."

Swiveling his head to the left Bill saw Teri sitting on the chaise drying her hair. "I'm sorry, Nancy." Bill said quietly, "I'm stressed out."

Teri had risen and approached the pool. "Hold out your hand, Bill." she ordered. As Bill started to comply he dropped his cigarette in the pool. "Damn it!" exploded from his lips. After clinching his fist tightly Bill relaxed it and extended his fingers to allow Teri to see his hand.

"I saw that, Bill." Teri said testily, "Nancy, please get me a glass of water and the pain medication next to the coffee pot." When Nancy was out of hearing range Teri quietly said to Bill, "Don't take your anger and frustration out on Nancy. Don't scare away your new friend and lover."

Bill just nodded his head. Nancy came back at the moment so Bill kept his mouth shut.

"Thank you, Nancy." Teri said, "Bill is reacting to the treatment he got at the VA and the lack of pain medication. From what he tells me the VA wouldn't give him any because there was a computer system failure so they couldn't access his records. Take your meds Bill we're putting you to bed." Teri watched as Bill took the two caplets and drank the glass of water. "Nancy, I'll need your help. Bill's too heavy to handle by myself." Together they got Bill into the master bedroom and made him as comfortable as possible. Sitting on the bed next to her soul mate Teri gently placed her fingers on his temples. "I'm putting you under for your own good." she said softly, "You're to sleep yourself out."

Nancy, standing at the foot of the bed, watched in awe as Bill attempted to say something but yawned instead. His eyes fluttered and then slid closed. Within a minute Bill's breathing indicated that he was soundly asleep. "What did you do, Teri?" Nancy asked as they quietly left the bedroom.

"Advanced metamorphic's." Teri replied, "Over the years I've had mentors who were willing to share their knowledge. Putting a patient to sleep was one such skill. It works especially well with burn victims. Let's eat, I'm hungry and thirsty."

"I'm glad that you spoke up." Nancy said after they sat down on the chaise lounges. "I didn't know what was happening."

"I'll let Bill explain." Teri said softly, "Right now it's coffee and food that are my primary concern."

Having filled their stomachs and quenched their thirst Teri and Nancy relaxed on the chaise lounges. Nancy looked over at Teri and was going to ask a question but the look on her face stopped her. The most serene smile added to Teri's beauty and the body signs told Nancy that her friend was reliving a delightful memory. Nancy watched as Teri slowly caressed her breasts with one hand and used the other to sensuously stroke the groove between the outer lips of her pussy. "Would you care to share?" Nancy said softly, "I could use a lift right now."

"I'd be more than happy to, friend." Teri replied wistfully, "Had you bet on the condition of the bedroom you could have made a few dollars."

"Well the bedroom was a mess. It was heavy with our sexual scent. The shaving gear was laid out and our undergarments were on the bed or floor."

Teri laughed but didn't stop her actions. In fact her position had altered. She had raised her legs allowing better access to her pussy. Teri had also changed the technique used to massage her breasts. "That describes the way the bedroom was when we came out here." Teri said huskily, "Now close your eyes and let your mind view the bedroom as it was when we assisted Bill."

Nancy stretched out, relaxed and closed her eyes. Slowly a picture formed in her head. The bedding was rumpled but the shaving gear was now on the right side of the bed. Nancy was able to scan around. She sought the undies that Teri had worn so provocatively but they weren't on the floor. Then Nancy saw, on the left side of the bed, Teri's and her undies arranged neatly. A smile crossed her face when Nancy figured out the sequence. The pale blue panties were furthest from the edge and Teri's white panties were toward the foot. A shudder went through her body as Nancy realized that the panties had been turned inside out. The bras had been placed next to the appropriate panty. The final piece fell into place when Nancy realized that the dong was underneath the panties and there was a gap of several inches separating the garments. A groan escaped her lips as a rush of juice flowed from her pussy onto the chaise lounge. "You're getting off on Bill's finding the mess we left in the bedroom, aren't you?" Nancy said.

Teri chuckled as she said, "And you are not the least bit aroused with the arrangement?" Being quicker than Nancy Teri got off the chaise and tenderly scooped some of Nancy's nectar up with her fingers and tasted it.

Tears slid down Nancy's cheeks as she replied, "This open sexuality is so different, especially between two women and a man. Sex has always been a very private encounter for me. I've never really experienced the openness that you and Bill share. To share all with you has been an eye opener. But to have Bill willing to share all blows my mind."

"Nancy," Teri said sincerely, "between the church and your father it's not surprising that you are so inhibited. The fact that you turned to women for solitude and sexual pleasure goes against the church but your experience with men forced you to. It's going to take some time getting used to Bill and I being so touchy/feely. If you are uncomfortable in a situation then tell us so we can talk about it. There may be some accommodation that needs to be made or you just need to express your feelings. It wouldn't be fair though to ask Bill and I to change our lifestyle in order for you to be comfortable. Speaking of comfortable why don't you give me a full trim now that everything has quieted down?"

Heinz57
Heinz57
25 Followers
12