Ghost of a Chance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom couldn't resist. When no one was looking in his direction, he grabbed a cucumber from the produce bin, barely lifting it from the pile, and the vegetable lost its aura and substance, replaced with a light outline. To make sure, he carried it around for a moment and even passed it in front of another shopper's face. She noticed nothing; the cucumber was invisible, too.

Quietly getting behind the blond, Tom waited for her to reach for something again. When she stretched to grab a bunch of grapes, he quickly slipped the cucumber between her legs and rubbed it up to her crotch. She let loose a squeal of alarm that made everyone within earshot (and that was pretty much everyone in the store) turn their heads. She spun around so fast, her ample breasts bounced and swayed as she raised her hand ready to slap the pervert that...

But her face twisted in confusion, and she started looking around her. There was no one near her that could have touched her. Then her eyes bugged out and her jaw dropped when she felt something being slipped between her large breasts. She hugged her chest to cover it, as if she had suddenly found herself topless, and bolted from the produce section and ran out the front door.

People started looking around when they heard laughter. One elderly woman started admonishing one of the young stock boys standing not three feet away from Tom, but he immediately proclaimed his innocence. That's when Tom slapped his hand over his mouth.

I forgot; they can't see me, but they can still hear me.

Carefully placing the cucumber in the admonishing lady's basket, it shimmered back into being. The lady noticed it and picked it up, wondering how it got there and trying to remember if and when she had placed it in her cart in the first place. She also wondered why it had an odd smell to it; familiar, but odd.

Tom did his best to control his snickering as he wandered through the store in search of his next victim. Nothing cruel, he reminded himself, just a bit of harmless fun. It was in the cereal aisle where he found his next target.

She was young, college age he guessed, with short dark hair and wearing a simple blouse and knee-length skirt that covered a cute, slim figure. Her back was to the shelves as she fished around in her cart for something, and Tom saw his chance. He quickly grabbed a hanging product hook strip that was empty of merchandise and snagged one of the empty hooks into the hem of her skirt. It disappeared the moment he touched it, but he could still see the outline of it. He then stepped back to watch the fun.

Sure enough, the second she started to move away from the shelves, the product strip caught and quickly lifted her skirt up, revealing (to Tom's surprise, as well as a couple other shoppers) that she wasn't wearing any panties. She yelped in surprise as her little bare ass was exposed and, turning to release her dress from the hook, flashed Tom her pouting, and shaven, pussy.

Tom again stifled his laughing, not just at the embarrassed girl whose cheeks were flushed red, but also at the shocked look on the face of the lady at the end of the aisle, along with the bemused smirk on the face of her husband; a smirk that quickly disappeared when his wife shot him an annoyed glare.

Tom hurried out of the store, got into his car, and making sure no one was looking in his direction, slipped the ring off. Everything shimmered back to normal as Tom let go a laugh, the likes of which he hadn't heard himself do in years. He hadn't had much reason to laugh, back in the day or recently, and it felt good to finally be able to laugh again.

He left his car in the lot, deciding to take a walk through that part of town and test his ability further. Again he thought, nothing mean; just a few harmless pranks.

He stepped into a restroom in the town's park and, making sure no one was inside, said "Per is vox, lux lucis sinus.", and slipped the ring on. He smiled as he saw his reflection in the restroom's mirror disappear and the object surrounding aura glow into view.

Stepping back outside, Tom thought of different ways to test his power. He touched a leaf with one finger to see if it was enough to make it vanish, and it lost its aura becoming just an outline. He tried a bigger object; a tree. Tom hugged the trunk as best he could, but part of its aura remained; the part just above his head. That puzzled him. Then he tried a new tactic: he reached up and grabbed one of the tree's low hanging branches, but only part of the branch's aura vanished.

He then tried something different; he walked over to a parked car and laid his hand on the hood. Tom watched in fascination as half of the hood and the bulk of the engine under it lost their auras and became simple outlines, disappearing and making the car look as if something had just taken a huge bite out of the front end. He let go of the hood and knelt down to touch one of the tires. The tire, along with some of the fender and that side of the engine vanished.

This intrigued Tom, wondering how much (or how little) he could make disappear. He touched the tire again and concentrated only on the tire. A second later, just the tire was invisible and outlined in white, leaving the brake shoe, rotor, and rim in plain sight.

It works, he thought, I can make specific objects invisible. All I have to do is concentrate hard enough, and not even that hard.

Tom stood up and touched the car's hood again, concentrating on the entire automobile this time. But the results were the same as before: only part of the car disappeared. It puzzled him for a minute, and then he finally figured it out, remembering what the old man has said in the note. 'You can't make everything invisible, though; only things about the same size as you, maybe a little bigger...'

The ring's 'power field', its 'sphere of influence', whatever you wanted to call it, extended outward from his body only so far. With a few more experiments, Tom calculated that the 'field' extended out for only about three feet from him in any direction. He could control how far the field extended from his body, be it an inch or a foot away from him, but three feet appeared to be its limit.

Just then, a jogger came running up the path near him. Looking forward to seeing his reaction, Tom leaned on the fender and grinned. But his grin faded when he noticed that nothing had changed; the car's aura was still there. He put his hand on it and that part of the car vanished, but the jogger having already ran by him, didn't notice a thing.

Tom had discovered another limit to the ring's ability: he had to be in direct physical contact with an object in order to make it invisible. And by 'direct', that meant his bare hand (or any part of his bare skin, for he had rolled up his sleeve and touched the car with his elbow, making that part of the car vanish as before) had to be in contact with the object.

Tom spent an hour discovering what his amazing gift could do. As long as he had an object in his touch and it was within the three foot field the ring projected, even with just a finger, the object would become invisible. Concentrating, he could make specific parts of an object vanish while leaving the rest of it visible.

"Amazing," he whispered.

But then Tom was shocked into delight when he saw who had just walked up near him and sat down on one of the park's benches. It was too good to be true.

Phyllis Quigley sat down and adjusted herself lady-like, then cracked open a magazine. 'Lady-like' was actually being polite, for she was no lady in Tom's opinion; she was snobbish, stuck-up, and a real cock tease. She was one of the assistants in the office where he use to work, and purposely gave every guy there blue balls with her short tight skirts, low-cut blouses, and shameless flirting and teasing. Phyllis liked manipulating men and did her best to 'sleep her way to the top' as it were, even though no man (at least no one Tom knew) ever got past second base with her. She got one guy fired, his friend Gary, all because he wouldn't give in to her charms, refusing her advances; she was that heartless and a real bitch.

Oh, I'm going to have so much fun with her, he thought.

Quietly, Tom snuck up behind her and knelt down behind the bench, waiting for a small group of people down the path to come walking by.

This is for Gary, you cunt.

Very lightly, he touched a loose fold on the back of her blouse and reached under the bench to touch the hem of her skirt, and concentrated. Just as the group of four or five people walked up, Phyllis's blouse and skirt disappeared. She just sat reading her magazine, as the eyes of everyone in the small crowd bugged out upon seeing her sitting there wearing just underwear and heels.

The lacy black bra did practically nothing except cover her nipples, for her huge breasts were spilling out of the cups. Since her long legs were crossed, they could only see the thin string of the tiny matching thong on her hips, almost making her appear to be bottomless. The only one who got a good view of her naked ass was Tom, who did his best not to burst out laughing. Phyllis was completely oblivious to the looks, snickers, and indignant huffs of the folks that walked by her.

Tom was going to adjust his fingers in order to make her underwear vanish as well, making her appear to be completely nude. But he stopped himself short when he realized that it wouldn't work.

He reminded himself, 'Direct physical contact', remember?

Phyllis's blouse and skirt, albeit invisible, were still real and solid. Tom would have to touch her underwear to make them disappear but, even though anyone that passed by could see her undergarments, he couldn't just place a finger on them through her clothes. The ring's power made things invisible, not intangible. Just using the ability in a general sense wouldn't work either; that would just make Phyllis disappear all together.

Tom still got satisfaction in making her appear almost naked. Two ladies out for a stroll gasped and hurried by upon seeing Phyllis, and the jogger from earlier was running back up the path when he tripped over himself, landing in a bush when he saw an almost naked woman sitting on the bench.

Startled, Phyllis looked over to the hapless man and started to rise. Tom saw it as a chance to really get even with her on behalf of his friend. He let go of her blouse (which came back into view), quickly grabbed a handful of her skirt and, as she stood up, yanked it down to her ankles. She let out a yelp in surprise as the skirt got tangled in her heels and tripped her up. She landed in the grass, her bare ass sticking out and exposed for all to see, this time without Tom's invisible help. She hurriedly snatched her skirt back up to avoid being seen, but it didn't escape the notice of some grinning guy walking his dog.

Tom ran back to the restroom and released his hand from his mouth, completely cracking up and laughing so hard he almost lost his breath. After removing the ring and shimmering back into the here and now, he looked up and said, "That was for you, Gary old pal. I'm just sorry you weren't here to see it. I'm going to have to tell you about it someday when I see..."

Tom stopped his thought as a new one popped in front of him, one that would be foremost in his mind from now on.

I can't tell Gary; I can't tell anybody about this. If anyone found out, people would never leave me alone about it, especially the authorities. Good God, if they found out...

Tom decided right then and there not to say a word about the rings to anyone. If word leaked out, the authorities... the government would not stop until they had the rings for themselves, and who knew what they would use them for. And if, God forbid, they fell into the wrong hands...

He shook the frightening thought out of his head; he would tell no one, resolving to be extra careful with his ability in the future.

It still didn't stop him from having fun, though. On the way back to his car, he lightly touched the dress of a woman walking down the sidewalk, treating himself and everyone around her to the sight of her walking in her underwear. Men with stupid grins and women with shocked expressions gawked at the almost naked woman walking towards them with boobs bouncing and jiggling within a pink bra. At the same time, men behind her (including Tom) were treated to a view of her twitching, pink panty clad ass. Tom let go of her dress just as she walked into a clothing store, still kind of freaked out watching just an outline of her dress sway back and forth as she walked.

He repeated the maneuver on some strutting business man with an arrogant, pompous look about him. After the 'full of himself' business jerk belittled some kid working a news stand, Tom decided to get even with the blowhard on the kid's behalf, remembering how much he himself hated being bullied.

He hooked a finger into one of the belt loops on the man's pants and walked with him. Chuckles and guffaws sprang out all over as the passersby saw a man walking down the street in boxer shorts. What made it even more hilarious was that he looked like every TV comedy cliché Tom ever saw. The man was wearing white boxers with red hearts all over them and dark socks held up with calf suspenders, a classic visual gag. Mr. Business Man started to get a confused and not-so-cocky look on his face when he noticed the laughter was directed towards him, and picked up his pace to get away from it.

Letting him go and chuckling to himself when Business Jerk got into his car, Tom muttered, "That'll teach you not to be an asshole to people" and continued on his way to the supermarket parking lot.

Along the way, he passed a couple of homes with fenced in yards. Knowing no one would see him and call him a 'Peeping Tom' (which made him stifle a laugh when he thought about it), Tom's curiosity got the better of him and he peeked between two of the fence's wood slats. What he saw made his jaw drop.

Reclining in a lawn chair was a woman, sunning herself in the nude. Lying on her stomach with her arms over her head and dangling off the end of the chair, her rather large tits were flattened out and being pushed out the sides of her body. Her plump, round ass jiggled slightly as she adjusted herself. He couldn't see her head or face, as both were covered with a beach hat.

"Honey," she called out, "Come on out and put some oil on my back!"

"As soon as the game's done," was the reply from inside the house.

The lady huffed and just lied there, giving up.

Could I get away with it? Do I dare?

Tom's wicked thoughts won out as he quietly entered the backyard and crept up to the woman.

Why the Hell not?

He grabbed the bottle of oil (which disappeared, of course) and poured some on the lady's back and ass, smiling at the sight of oil coming out of... nothing. She started moaning as he rubbed the oil into her smooth browning skin.

"Mmmmm," she purred, not getting up or looking from under the hat on her head, "Changed your mind?"

"Mm-hmm," Tom muttered back, not wanting to give himself away. After working on her shoulders and back, he noticed the aura around the chair was glowing, but the lady's was gone.

Damn it, he thought, I forgot again; 'direct physical contact'.

That's when he noticed her husband in the window looking out around the yard, confused. Shrugging, he left and went back to his ball game.

He couldn't see her; he couldn't see us. All he saw was an empty lawn chair, because I'm concentrating on the woman and not the chair.

But he saw that the lady wasn't an outline in his eyes, either. She was a little out of focus, the color of her skin dulled slightly, but he could still see her, whole and intact.

How's that possible? She should be just an outline, shouldn't she? Maybe it's because she human, or just alive. I can see living things within the field, but inanimate objects... no, I made a leaf and a cucumber vanish, along with part of a tree. They were living things, plant-wise anyway, and they were just outlines, too. Maybe...

Realizing that he still had a naked woman under his oily hands, Tom stopped wondering and decided to just go with the flow, almost giggling in delight.

This definitely has possibilities. I'll figure it out later.

The woman wiggled her butt at him, giving him a hint, and he immediately started in on her luscious cheeks making them all oily and shiny. Tom's cock was ready to burst through his pants when she spread her legs more, revealing a pair of glistening pussy lips to him, as well as a glimpse of her little puckered asshole. Feeling braver, Tom wiggled a finger around the little hole.

"That's tickles," she giggled like a little girl, still not looking from under the hat she wore, "How do you always know what I want?" She spread her ass cheeks more and whispered, "Give it to me; nobody will see us."

Tom couldn't believe his change of luck; it had gone from zero all the way up into the stratosphere. He quickly got out of the T-shirt and jeans he wore and was ready to make his move when something startled him.

The ground was no longer under his feet.

Instead, a small crater marked the spot where he was standing. Tom realized what happened and quickly slipped his loafers back on. Contact with his bare feet made the ground disappear within the power field but, once his shoes were back on, the crater melted back into grass and the lawn was just lawn again.

Whew, I have to remember that next time.

Turning his attention back to the lady, Tom knelt down and proceeded to give her asshole a tongue tickling. She giggled and squirmed under his invading tongue and started humping back into his face. She then let out a soft moan as she felt oily fingers probing into her ass and more fingers reaching under her and tickling the tuft of fur above her pussy.

"Oh, yes," she hissed, "I'm ready; my ass wants your cock."

Tom thought he was going to blow his load all over her back when she said that. Holding out as best he could, he pressed his dickhead against her asshole and eased it inside; the oil on her ass making it easier than he thought it would be.

The woman moaned open mouthed and started to reach back to Tom, but he quickly grabbed her hands and held them down. This made her hump her ass back at him even more; apparently she liked it.

"Oh God, yes; your cock feels... ugh... so huge in my ass... ooh... ...oh, bigger than usual," she huffed.

Lady, if you only knew, Tom thought, and proceeded to fuck her ass with long steady strokes.

He knew he couldn't hold out for very long, her ass being so hot and tight and practically milking his cock. Fortunately, he didn't have to. The woman let out a small squeak and said she was going to cum. Tom plunged his cock into her tight ass faster and harder as she bit down on the towel she was lying on, trying not to be loud and alert her neighbors. She released a muffled squeal as her ass and thighs started quivering uncontrollably when her orgasm hit.

When that happened, Tom couldn't hold back any longer. He grunted and clamped his teeth together, not wanting to say anything or make any kind of noise that would give away the fact that he wasn't her husband. Sperm exploded from his cock and into her ass, making her hump and quiver more. His balls empty after what seemed like several minutes instead of less than one, Tom leaned forward and kissed the woman's back, letting his cock slip out of her ass, cum oozing out of the red puckered hole afterwards.

"Oh, God; that was great," she said, breathless, "Let me lie here for a minute, and then we can do it again, okay?"

"Mm-hmm," Tom muttered back.

She didn't move or say a word as Tom picked up his clothes (which disappeared with him) and quietly walked to the gate, still unseen. He started to put his shirt on when he thought, what the Hell for? No one can see me, so why am I bothering to get dressed? I'll do it when I get back to the car.