Ghost of a Chance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hypoxia
Hypoxia
935 Followers

Cosmi had intended to be stern but she was still vulnerable to turbocharged orgasms. These are all I will waive, she thought. She braced herself again. Carrot and stick, she thought. It's my only chance.

"Look, you've been sucking-up all my fun, all my booze and drugs. Tell you what -- I'll set up a delivery schedule just for you, okay? I'll expense it in my books as consulting fees. You can have that closet. Anything that's in there is yours. Leaf, liquid, powder, batteries, whatever. Just leave my bar and kitchen and stashes alone. You got that?"

JoJo's head grotesquely disappeared inside Marc's. Cosmi shuddered while the ghosts silently conferred.

"Uhh, yeah, okay." JoJo's head re-emerged. "And, uhh, we're, like, really, really sorry to bother ya. But y'know we gotta stay here with you, or else-"

"Or else nothing," Marc's translucent face interrupted. "Okay, we'll quit trying to improve your love life. We're pretty good with love but I guess we haven't done so well with the 'life' part of things, huh?" His outline rippled with embarrassment.

"Then we have a truce?" Cosmi's voice negotiated the symbolic shoals. "Name your poisons."

"Yes, truce," both ghosts echoed in unison. "And we'd like..."

Cosmi keyed their alcohol and drug orders into her phone. Finally, a resolution. She could go on with life.

But she would still consult some mediums and mages to see if there was maybe a Final Solution to the Marc & JoJo Problem. Her well-trained executive mind was relentless in its search for the best options.

She made a note to send herself a Valentine's Day card. Some things, you just have to do yourself.

Author's note: This farce by Hypoxia is copyright (c) 2015 and is dedicated to Thorne Smith, creator of TOPPER's ghostly drunks. Yeah, I know it's weak. Your non-destructive comments are welcome. If you like this VALENTINE'S DAY STORY CONTEST 2015 entry, join the 1%ers and VOTE! .

Hypoxia
Hypoxia
935 Followers