Ghost of a Chance Ch. 03

Story Info
More experiments and fun... this time, with his new partner.
6.8k words
4.71
20.8k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 07/28/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom pulled into the lot of the city's park area and parked in the very last slot at the end, far away from the benches, the restrooms and maintenance shacks, and anyone who happened to be there. A large tree and some medium sized bushes partially concealed his car from curious and wandering eyes.

Tom turned to his driving companion and asked, "Are you ready?"

"I think so," she replied, nervous.

Brenda, the woman who Tom had saved from a rapist a couple of days ago, climbed out of the car. She was there to help Tom conduct experiments with an unusual pair of rings he had found. The rings had the ability to make the wearers completely invisible, as well as give them the power to make objects invisible, too. Generally or specifically, any object within the rings' power field, even people, could be made to vanish from sight.

Tom had rescued Brenda from her attacker while he was wearing one of the rings, and she had figured out that it was him who had saved her. Because he didn't want anyone to think she had lost her mind by telling them about an invisible savior, Tom told Brenda the whole story about how he had found the rings and how to use their unique ability. He also made her promise not to tell anyone about them or what they can do, fearing they could be used for the wrong, even illegal, purposes.

Tom made a promise to the previous owner, a gentleman farmer who wrote the note and instructions left with the rings and used them during the turn of the century, his newfound abilities would be used to help, not hurt.

But it was okay (according to the long gone farmer) to have a little fun with the rings, and that's exactly what he and Brenda were going to do: have some fun. Nothing mean or cruel, of course; just some harmless 'fooling around', like the fun Tom had when he first tried out the rings during some risqué pranks he had pulled the day after he discovered them.

Discovering each other, Tom and Brenda spent yesterday exploring their bodies and sexual delights. He enjoyed that wonderful afternoon (and evening), making love to Brenda, who enjoyed Tom's sexual prowess as well as his large penis.

The discovery of their attraction and lustful yearning for each other was glorious and magical for both of them, the pair feeling neglected for want of companionship and tenderness, neither of which was given to them by their respective (and 'ex') significant others.

But Brenda, now having the courage to tell someone about her desire to have more than just 'regular' sex, wanted to try out her fun and naughty ideas with Tom, knowing he was on the same page as she was. And Tom obliged her by bringing her with him to the park to fulfill her wishes... with a little invisible help.

Tom got out of his car and joined her on the other side, "Okay, what would like to try first?"

Brenda shrugged, "I'm not sure; I've never done this before." She stood there thinking about for a moment, then, "Okay, give me an idea of what to do. Show me what you did the other day."

"Alright," Tom nodded and looked around, "Sit down over there, and watch the fun." He pointed to one of the benches. Grabbing a magazine out of the car, Brenda sauntered over and sat down near the park's path.

Tom looked around to make sure no one would witness him disappearing and mumbled the words, 'Per is vox, lux lucis sinus', the inscription on the inside of the ring, and slipped the ring onto his finger. Pretending to read her magazine, Brenda watched him fade from view and become invisible. She sat back on the bench and readied herself for the 'show'.

Their first experiment came in the form of a woman walking her small dog. She was slim and athletic looking, wearing red shorts and what looked like a sports bra/top. Glancing over her magazine, Brenda's eyes widened and she suppressed a smirk when she saw the lady's top and shorts vanish.

She wasn't wearing anything under her top, and it was quickly noticed by some guy in his car who slammed on his brakes to avoid running off the park's lot into the bushes. Brenda saw the poor man shake his head, as if he were seeing things, at the sight of a woman walking her pooch wearing a pair of white panties and nothing else.

The lady turned at the sound of the squealing brakes just as her clothes came back into view.

The next test came in the form of another woman, this time getting out of her car and setting her purse on the hood. Digging out a make-up compact, she checked her face and hair in the tiny mirror, not realizing that her slacks were missing.

The one person who did realize it was a man sitting in the car next to her, and he grinned at the sight of her bare bottom, her ass crack topped with the T-bar of the tiny thong she was wearing.

Seeing his gaze in her mirror, the lady turned and gave him an annoyed glare, not knowing she had just given the gazer a flash of camel toe when her crotch was presented to him. She simply huffed at the man and stalked off, leaving him with a confused look when her pants return to the visible realm.

Brenda just hid her grin behind the magazine, and started a little when she heard, "How was that?" whispered at her. Tom, still invisible, was sitting next to her.

"Oh, my God," she giggled quietly, "That was hilarious. That poor guy in the first car, though..."

"Yeah, I know," Tom chuckled, just as quietly, "We have to be careful. We don't someone getting hurt by doing this." Brenda couldn't see it, but Tom got a mischievous grin on his face and asked, "Are you ready for the next test?"

Brenda got butterflies in her stomach and said, "I'm ready... I think."

"Don't worry; I'll be right here with you the whole time."

Tom waited for a young man he spotted to come up the path, and then touched the strap of the zip-up summer dress Brenda was wearing. She gasped a little when she looked down from the magazine she held and saw her dress disappear.

Tom's dick started to stir at the sight of her creamy curves... all of them, for he had told her not to wear anything under her dress. So when the young man walked up, the first thing he saw was Brenda, sitting quietly on the bench, reading her magazine... and, with the exception of her tennis shoes, completely nude. He slowly walked up to her, almost speechless.

"Hi," said Brenda as the man approached, butterflies still fluttering away inside her, and smiled.

"Uh... hi there," was all he could say at that moment.

"Isn't it a great day?" she asked, noticing that his eyes were drifting down to her full, round, and now visible, boobs.

"Uh, yeah; it's... beautiful... uh, outside today." The young man leaned in a little and asked, "Uh, should you be doing this?"

Brenda gave him a fake, quizzical look, "Doing what, reading a magazine?"

"Uh, no; sitting here... like that." He pointed to her body.

"Like what?"

The man looked around, "Look, some people might not like what you're doing; if you ask me, they're all prudes. But I'd hate to see someone as pretty as you get the cops called on her, because..." and turned back to Brenda, his face twisted in confusion when he saw her dressed in the outfit she started with.

"'Get the cops called on me' for what?" Brenda asked, still feinting seriousness.

The young guy just blinked a couple of times and sputtered, "Uh... um... nothing."

"Are you all right?"

"Uh... yes... ...no." He slowly walked away, very confused.

Once the guy was out of sight, Brenda started giggling and blushing all over. Still unseen sitting next to her, Tom added his chortles to hers.

"Oh, my God," she squeaked out, "I can't believe I just did that."

"Pretty cool, huh?" Tom commented.

"That was exciting and scary at the same time," she whispered, "That guy saw me naked... but I wasn't, was I?"

"Nope. Technically, you were still wearing your dress."

"That was weird; I could still feel it on my body... but it wasn't there."

"You wanna do it again?"

Brenda grinned and quickly nodded.

Two elderly ladies walked by, chatting about this and that, and suddenly gasped at the sight of Brenda standing up to stretch, wearing... absolutely nothing!

Tom had to adjust his cock through his shorts, for it and his eyes were enjoying the view of Brenda's round, luscious, bare ass. And she almost let loose a suppressed giggle, knowing full well she was flashing her tits and her bare, almost bald pussy at the ladies.

They whispered and huffed to each other about how 'indecent and disgusting' it was for a woman to walk around that way but, when they looked back to admonish Brenda, their faces froze in puzzlement. Brenda sat back down and picked up her magazine, fully dressed.

One lady actually took off her glasses and inspected them, thinking that they weren't working correctly. Completely baffled, the two ladies walked off still chatting about what they saw... or didn't see.

Brenda waited until the pair was down the path and out of earshot before releasing a laugh into her magazine. Tom, still invisible, joined her.

"Oh, shit," she snickered in a small voice, "Did you see the looks on their faces when they saw me?"

"And the look afterwards when you were dressed again?" Tom finished, "I think that one lady's going to have her glasses remade."

Brenda chuckled... and abruptly stopped when she heard, "What the joke, sweetie?"

Tom looked behind him at the sound of another voice, "Yeah, what's so funny, honey?"

Oh, fuck.

"My name isn't 'sweetie' or 'honey'," Brenda groused, "and what are you two suppose to be; refugees from the 80s?"

Standing behind the park bench were two guys that looked like they belonged to a punk rock band. Dressed in dark, ripped clothes and wearing spiked collars with dog chains attached, one had a spiked hairdo that was a mixture of green and pink, and had his lip pierced in three different spots.

The other had a ring in his nose, the kind bulls wore, and a bald, shaven head with a black widow spider tattoo etched on his crown. Both were grinning at Brenda, looking up and down her body and enjoying the cleavage she was showing.

"She's got a sassy mouth on her, Spider," Mr. Hair Spikes said.

"Yeah; I wonder what else she can do with it," replied his friend.

"Leave me alone, Spider Head! Get lost, and take your girlfriend with you!" Brenda started to get scared, having been through something like this once already, but calmed down when she heard, "Don't worry; I've got this" whispered in her ear.

The pair of punk rejects sauntered around the bench to get in front of Brenda, preventing her from getting up and running.

"C'mon, baby; show us what you can really do with that smart mouth of yours." Hair Spikes unzipped his pants and fished around inside.

"Yeah, and I'm next," said Spider, doing the same.

"Oh, shit," Brenda hissed.

"What? You afraid of cock, sweet cheeks?" asked Spikes, pulling out a rather average, and limp, penis from his pants. It too was pierced with a ring.

"No," she answered, hesitantly, "I'm afraid that... you two have just made the biggest mistake of your lives."

The two perverted punks just laughed for a second, then howled in pain as both of their heads were slammed together. Spider swayed for a moment, then landed flat on his butt, while Spikes stumbled back waving his arms trying to keep his balance.

"What the fuck did you do that for?"

Spikes shook his head to shake out the pain and answered, "Me? I didn't do anything, asshole! You hit me!"

"No I didn't, fuckhead; you did that!"

Confused, they both turned to Brenda, who simply shrugged and said, "Don't look at me, guys; I was over here."

Growling, Spikes blurted out, "You little twat! You think that's funny?" He started to move in on her, "You ever been DPed by a couple of real men?"

"As soon as they show up, I'll let you know," was Brenda's scowling reply.

"You asked for it, you little bitch!"

Spikes took one, maybe two steps towards Brenda... and immediately fell forward, catching his foot on something. The shout of surprise barely had time to come out of his mouth before his head made a solid connection with the bench's metal armrest. A dull clang sounded out, and Spikes hit the ground rolling his eyes back and moaning, his forehead marked with a swelling red welt.

When he heard Brenda start to laugh, Spider tried to come at her, saying, "You won't be laughing long, you little cunt." but never made it more than a step. The ring in his nose vanished, and he started to yelp, bending forward as if someone was pulling him along by his nose. He started to cry and wail even more when he tried to reach out and grab at whatever had him and, when he finally had a firm grip, discovered he was grabbing... nothing!

For a split second, he thought he saw someone hanging onto his nose ring, but then felt his head being pushed down sharply as he too kissed the bench's armrest with his forehead.

Landing near his partner, Spider shook off the effects of pain, rousted his friend, and was trying to go after Brenda again.

Okay; time to end this.

"Okay, bitch," grumbled Spikes, regaining his balance, "after we're done having fun with you, we're going to..."

He never finished his sentence.

Both of the goons started gagging and their eyes bugged out. A second or two later, Brenda saw both of them vanish.

Pulling them close to him, Tom had each punk by his throat. Their eyes were as far out of their heads as possible, not expecting to see someone come at them out of thin air.

Putting on the meanest look he could muster, Tom growled, "No, means 'no'", and shoved both of them back to the ground, coughing and wheezing.

The pair of punks got up and looked around, still trying to get their breath, and saw... no one standing anywhere near them. But they did hear something: a low, haunting laugh.

Scrambling away from the area, Spikes grabbed his friend by his shirt and started hauling him behind, hearing him asked, "Did you see that shit?"

"No," he yelled back, "and you didn't see shit, either! C'mon!"

Both of them stumbled and tripped over anything and everything, trying to run and get away from... whatever they didn't see, and disappeared into the brush behind the park.

Looking around and seeing no one, Tom slipped the ring off his finger and shimmered back into the visible world, seeing Brenda smiling at him. He put the ring back on, this time without reciting the Latin phrase (so he wouldn't lose it) and stayed visible.

"Are you okay?"

She nodded and got up to hug him. She didn't know whether to be amused by the spectacle Tom put on for her or terrified at the thought of being attacked again; she was laughing and shaking at the same time.

"I'm sorry," he said, holding her close, "I didn't want you to go through something like that again."

"Don't be sorry," she replied, "It wasn't your fault; you had no idea that was going to happen." She looked up into his eyes, "I knew you'd be here to protect me."

They held onto one another, oblivious to all who saw them. Some simply shrugged and went about their afternoon strolls, whiles others smiled at them pleased to see two people together in love.

That's when it hit Tom.

It was the very thing missing from his life; something he never truly had before. No, not something... someone; someone to hold, someone to protect, someone to have fun with...

Someone to love.

That's what it is, he thought, that's what I've been feeling ever since I saw Brenda again. The feeling I've been missing for years! You... c'mon Tom, you fucking coward; say it!

You love her!

"So... what now?"

Tom started at the sound of Brenda's question, snapping him out of his thoughts, "Uh, what?"

"You alright?"

Gathering his thoughts back up and placing them into the here and now, Tom replied, "That was my question of you."

"I'm okay, really. So, what do we do now?"

"You sure you want to keep doing this? I mean, after what just happened..."

Brenda shook her head, "Don't worry; I'm alright. C'mon, we were having fun; I want to keep going."

Tom smiled back at her, "You're right; we're having a good time out here. Let's keep going. What do you want to do next?"

Brenda fidgeted a little and asked, "Can I try the ring?"

"I'll do you one better," Tom answered with a smile, and reached into his pocket. He pulled out the other ring he found in the box, identical to the one he had, except smaller.

She smiled in anticipation as he placed it in her hand and said, "Your turn. Give it a try."

"It works just like yours?"

"Actually, I'm not sure. It's supposed to work like mine, but this one is too small for any of my fingers, so I haven't tested it yet. You get to be the one that gives it a trial run."

Brenda smile in expectance as they both sat back down on the bench, Tom getting comfortable and opening the magazine. They looked around and, when no one was watching, Tom nodded to Brenda and said, "Now."

"Per is vox, lux lucis sinus," Brenda whispered the exact words Tom taught her, the same inscription that was inside his own ring, and slipped the ring on her third finger.

Tom heard her gasped as everything around her was in crisp focus with a faint aura around each object she looked at, and whispered, "Shh, not too loud. Remember, people can't see you, but they can still hear you."

"Oops... sorry," she whispered back. "Can you see me?"

Tom shook his head slightly, "Not a hair. Okay, now just touch something, concentrate a little on it, and it will disappear."

"Like this?" Brenda touched the sleeve of his T-shirt and Tom watched it fade from sight, leaving his chest bare.

"Perfect," he said, still whispering, "Be careful when you do this to someone else; you don't want them to feel you touching them."

"Right; got it." She let go, and his shirt was back on his body. "This is so cool; your shirt was just an outline, it looked weird," she quietly giggled, as she spotted some people walking up the path, four in all; two coming from each direction. One pair was a couple of young ladies dressed in office work clothes taking their lunch break, the other was a middle aged couple out for an afternoon stroll, enjoying the beautiful, sunny day.

Brenda grinned wickedly (though Tom couldn't see it) and asked, "Ready to put on a show?"

"Go for it," he answered, picking up the magazine off his lap and pretending to read it. He heard Brenda quietly snicker and felt her touch his sleeve again, as well as the waistband of his shorts, knowing what she, and the others, would see. Like her, Tom wasn't wearing any underwear either.

The office girls walked passed Tom... and Brenda clamped her lips shut, trying not to burst out laughing, when she saw their eyes widen at the sight of a man sitting on a bench, completely naked with a huge hard on jutting out and up from his crotch. Not saying a word, they walked by with their eyes glued to his cock, mesmerized by its size, and almost bumped into the other couple.

The husband was distracted by something off to the other side of the park and didn't see his wife, gawking and practically drooling at the sight of Tom's nakedness, as well as his swollen member. The grin on her face went from ear to ear as her husband just chattered on, oblivious to the show Tom was putting on and not realizing his wife wasn't paying any attention to him.

That is, until he nudged her and asked if she was listening to him. She jumped a little and said she was, then turned back to her view of free eye candy. But her grin changed into a frown when she saw the man on the bench was not naked anymore, and wondered how the Hell he managed to get dressed so fast.

Brenda almost exploded into laughter when she saw the wife, obviously horny from Tom's show, reach down and grab her husband's butt and whispered in his ear. The couple started walking faster down the path and hurried to get home.

12