Ghost of a Chance Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom's dick throbbed at the request he got; she wanted it in her ass. Oiling his fingers, he gently probed between her cheeks and found her little hole. She quivered a little when she felt a digit being slowly inserted inside of her ass and sighed, "Ohhhhh, yeah."

More fingers, more oil, and more probing had her humping her ass back at him, telling Tom she was ready for him. Withdrawing his fingers, he grabbed his slippery cock and pressed the head against her shiny asshole. Brenda's whole body stiffened up and shivered as his bloated dickhead eased into the opening, flaring it out, and she grunted as the ring of muscle tissue engulfed the head, making Tom shudder and moan.

In and out slowly, Tom entered Brenda an inch at a time not wanting to hurt her and, at the same time, not wanting to cum too soon. After a minute or two, Brenda pushed her hips back and moaned soft and long as she let Tom's whole cock slip into her.

"Ohhhhh, God," she sobbed, "You're so big. You feel so good in my ass." Brenda looked over her shoulder and smiled, "Do me, baby; fuck my ass."

Tom felt his balls churning at that statement, and proceeded to hump her round, delicious butt. Slowly at first, he loved the sensation of her asshole squeezing and milking his dick, then he started thrusting faster.

"Oh, yes... oh, yes; do me," Brenda huffed. She moaned and panted with his humping, wiggling her hips and thrusting back to meet him. His balls were slapping against her hot, dripping cunt, sending tingles of pleasure through her crotch.

Tom loved watching her ass jiggle and hump back at him, wanting more of his cock inside of her. His scrotum was glazed with her juices as he plunged deeper into her tight hole. Leaning forward a bit, he cupped both of her breasts and gently squeezed them, brushing the stiff nipples with his fingers and making her mewl lustfully.

Brenda reached down and played with herself, little giggles starting to slip passed her lips.

"Oh, Tom," she grunted, "Oh, I'm gonna cum; I'm gonna cum so hard... oh... oh... Oh... Ohhhhh, yyyyyyyes!"

Brenda thighs quivered as she arched up onto her toes, her hand furiously frigging her pussy, and she yelped in delight as she came. Her usual cum squirts came out this time as a thick jet of wetness, blasting out of her cunt and splashing onto the vinyl seat cushion of the couch.

Tom felt sperm bubbling up his cock and buried it in her ass. He groaned as a huge blast of cum coated her bowels, her butt wiggling at feeling his dick twitching and jerking inside of her and emptying his nuts into her ass. His orgasm lasted longer than usual, her contracting innards milking out every last drop of semen.

When the last of their orgasms subsided, Tom gently eased his spent prick out of her red and puffy asshole, cum and baby oil oozing out of her orifice. Brenda leaned back against him, reaching behind her to hold his waist while Tom wrapped his arms around her caressing her hot skin.

"Oh, God; that was great," she said, out of breath, "I've never cum like that before." She idly glanced at the now wet couch, and chuckled, "I guess I made a mess, didn't I?"

"You were incredible, baby; I love your ass and how it makes my dick feel," Tom smiled at her, and checked his sack, "I think I'll be dry for a while after cumming like that."

"I hope not," she grinned back, "I still want to play some more."

"The horny monster's back again, isn't she?"

Brenda nodded and snickered at him. She placed the bottle of oil into the pack on Tom's back, telling him the girls she borrowed it from said she could keep it. After cleaning up the couch and themselves with some table napkins, they carefully exited the lounge.

Working their way up to the other floors, they spied more sexual escapades along the way. More girls hungrily devouring each other in Sapphic lust, couples in various positions (one guy holding a girl upside-down with her legs draped over his shoulders; he licking at her crotch, she slurping on his dick), and groups of students fondling and fucking anything close to them, even a guy and a gal going down on another guy's cock. And all the while, Tom and Brenda were fondling and playing with each other making themselves hornier than two rabbits in heat.

"Man, these kids really know how to throw a 'going away' party," Tom commented as he peeked in on two girls racing each other to see which one of them could jack off their guy first, caressing Brenda's ass as they watched. The race turned out to be a tie, both guys rearing back and groaning as cum shot out of their cocks and landing on their girlfriends' chests at the same time. Both girls just shrugged and then laid down side by side on the bed and spread their legs, obviously being their turn, and the guys immediately dived in and started 'racing'.

The two peepers headed for the stairwell, but just as they reached the landing a girl rushed by them hugging herself and crying, her nude body covered in red welts and tears streaming down her face.

"What the Hell was that?" asked Tom, watching the hurt girl dash into a room.

"Something's not right," said Brenda and proceeded to the stairs.

The invisible pair climbed up to the last floor, Brenda telling him that the floor wasn't used for anything except storage... and occasional partying, but saw that the halls were empty.

No, not quite empty. There were two guys standing on either side of the door at the far end, wearing T-shirts with a crest on the pockets.

"Something's definitely not right," she whispered, "Those two don't go to this school."

Tom turned back to her, "How do you know?"

"The school crests on their shirts; the school colors here are dark red and gold."

Tom looked more closely at the pair of guards (for that's what they were obviously doing; guarding the door), and saw that the crests on their shirts were navy blue, the insignias and outer edges stitched in white.

"What are they doing here?"

Brenda shook her head, "No idea, but I know they don't belong here. Nobody would invite somebody from the other college of this town here; they're bitter rivals."

Tom's eye narrowed, "That's telling me they're up to no good."

"Ditto." Brenda reached for the back pack and pulled out the contents, donning her mask, costume (minus any protective covering), and her 'shock' glove. Holding the pack open for him, Tom did the same, checking to make sure the grappler was fastened securely to his belt, and both turned on their 'voices' and ear pieces.

"We don't have our vests or body armor," Brenda hissed into her voice box, switching her glove on.

"Then we'll have to be extra careful," Tom countered, slipping his baton into the belt loop, "Besides, they're college kids. What could they have that could hurt us?"

"Somehow, that doesn't make me feel any better," she said, a clear picture of the welt covered girl in her mind. Brenda edged along the wall of the hallway, Tom on the opposite side. "I didn't want to do any of this tonight; I wanted to have fun."

"I know, but we should check it out anyway. The 'fun' isn't going anywhere; we'll come back to it."

Positioning herself between the two frat boys who were simply standing aside the door, staring off down the hall, and not saying a word, Brenda knelt down and touched the mail slot with the open side of her glove. She heard what sounded like a struggle as the slot faded, and peeked inside. What she saw made her mouth drop open.

In the dim room lit only by a single small lamp, three girls were in the process of being tortured. Two of them were tied to a wall with their arms over their heads, one with her head lolled over and a gag in her mouth. The third was laid out over a small table, on her stomach with her wrists and ankles bound together forcing her legs apart. All three girls were naked, and all showed signs of abuse from bruises to whip marks that were bleeding.

And enjoying their suffering were two naked boys, evil leers on their faces and stiff pricks jutting out from their crotches. One was dripping candle wax on the table girl's red and sore ass and the other one tugging on metal clamps biting down on her nipples, her screams muffled by the gag in her mouth. A couple of whips, paddles, and other assorted 'toys' were scattered on the floor, all dotted with blood.

"Get off of her, you bastards!" this coming from the only girl not gagged, her voice hoarse from yelling, "You fucking animals; leave her alone!"

"Shut up, you little cunt," bellowed the one with the candle, "or you're going to be next!"

The one shouting started to cry and turned her head away, unable to look at her friend thrashing about and grunting in pain when the hot wax dripped onto her enflamed pussy.

"I want some more of her mouth," said the other one, letting go of the nipple clamps and sliding the gag off of her face. The girl coughed and wheezed and tried to talk, but no words would come out. The young man grabbed her hair, forced her head up, and then drew a long hunting knife and laid it across her throat. "Give me some more, bitch." He pushed the head of his dick passed her lips, then shoved the rest down her throat and proceeded to face fuck her. The girl gagged and sobbed around his shaft, tears running down her face, but obeyed his command knowing that if she didn't he would use the knife.

"And I want some of that sweet ass."

Her eyes widened with fear and tried to protest, but the other guy's cock muffled her objections. Her whole body lunged as the first one placed his cock on her asshole and rammed it inside, her screams cut off by the frantic mouth fucking of the other one. He slapped hard at her ass cheek with a leather crop and both of them just laughed as the one on the wall berated them, struggling to get free of her bonds. The last girl on the wall barely moved, swaying back and forth and mumbling incoherently through her gag.

Brenda (Ghoul) had seen enough. This wasn't the kind of bondage sex that some people enjoyed; this was sadistic torture and the guys loved inflicting pain on their victims.

She motioned to Ghost, and he crept up on the two goons at the door. She pointed to them and made a slashing movement across her neck, and he tapped the shoulder of one with a finger.

"What?" he said, turning to his cohort.

The other turned and shrugged, "What?"

"What is it?"

"What're you talkin' about?"

"You tapped my shoulder; what do you want?"

"No I didn't."

A bright haze of pain flashed through their skulls as their heads were banged together. Ghost grabbed one of them and slammed his head into the wall as Ghoul got a hold of the other, grabbing his crotch and activating her shock glove. The ones inside didn't hear his shriek, drowned out by the yelling going on in the room. Once she whacked his head with her baton, both frat boys were on the floor, their lights punched out. They quickly zip tied their hands and feet, then entered the room.

"Hey, close the damn door!" one of the boys shouted when the door creaked open. It closed slowly. "This one's all done," he remarked, nodding to the limp and sore girl on the table, "Let's use the bitchy one next," and tilted his head towards the one that was yelling.

"Just a minute," his friend grunted, humping the poor girl's face and shooting cum down her throat. Once finished, he withdrew his cock and the hapless girl choked on his spunk and immediately threw up, coughing and sobbing with tear tracks on her cheeks. Again, they just laughed and one turned to the girl on the wall while the other started to untie the abused one on the table.

"This looks like fun; I want to be next."

Both frat goons looked at each other, startled by the unexpected (and creepy) voice they heard, then at their captives.

"Which one of you said that?" asked the face fucker. Suddenly, his eyes bugged out of his head as he started gagging, clutching at his throat. His friend started over to help him, but was tripped up slamming his head into the edge of the table.

Dazed, he tried to rise... and then screamed as fire shot through his ball sack. Ghoul, holding his nuts with her zap glove, just smirked when a thick jet of cum leaped out of his cock and splattered his chest. She simply leaned down to the whimpering boy and, connecting a solid right to his jaw, growled, "Was it good for you?" before he passed out.

Ghost had the other goon against the wall by his throat, ready to put his lights out, but the kid managed to grab his knife before being dragged away and sliced at whatever had a hold of him. Ghost winced as the blade cut into his arm and, making him angrier than he was before, shoved the kid's head into the wall leaving a dent in the plaster board. The kid slumped to the floor unconscious, the knife slipping out of his grasp. Ghost picked it up carefully and wiped the blade with an extra napkin from the lounge, then stuffed the used wipe into his pocket.

Ghost and Ghoul carefully removed the beaten girl off the table and laid her down on the floor, trying not to aggravate her wounded body any more than it already was. The one on the wall couldn't say anything, shocked to see the guys beat up and her friend gently laid down by... nobody. Both of the heroes noticed her confusion.

"It's alright, honey," grumbled Ghost, "we're here to help you and your friends." He went over to the other one on the wall and cut her loose, being just as gentle; the young girl was semiconscious and moaning.

"Who are you?" the remaining one asked.

"This one's wrist is broken," said Ghoul, checking over the table girl.

Ghost was untying the only one that was still coherent and said, "And the other one looks like she has a concussion. What happened here?"

"One of the girls was dating one of these guys," the young lady sobbed, sniffing away tears and trembling at the growling voices coming out of the air, "She broke up with him and he didn't like it, so he and his buddies snuck in and got my friend up here. He left a text message on my cell, saying there was a party; he did that to two other girls she knows. And when we got here..." she started crying, "They were taking pictures of us and said they'd post them if we said anything..." That was enough to make her break down and point to the cell phone next to the lamp in the corner once her arms were free.

Ghoul reached out and picked up the slim phone with her gloved hand, and the girl jumped a little at seeing it float off the table and hang in midair. She then gasped when sparks flew out all around it when Ghoul touched her pinkie to her palm, activating the shock tips, and sent bolts of electricity through the device frying the electronics inside of it.

"They can't now," Ghoul said, nonchalantly tossing the now useless phone into the trash can next to her.

Ghost jumped in, "Call an ambulance and the police; tell them what happened."

"What about you two?" the one on the wall asked, shaking the circulation back into her arms and still trying to see her rescuers, but couldn't.

"You could tell them about us," Ghost said as he tossed the two naked boys onto the table and tied them up like their friends outside, "but I don't think they'll believe you." He nodded to his partner, "Let's go," and the pair exited the room with the sound of "Thank you" following them out.

"Why does somebody always have to come along and spoil a good time for everyone," Ghoul fumed as they walked down the empty hall, "Does this shit ever end?"

Ghost took hold of her hand and squeezed as they went down the stairs, "I'm sorry, honey; I know you didn't want to do the 'hero' thing tonight."

"Oh, it's alright. It's just... frustrating. Every time people are having fun... every time I want to have some fun, something like this has to come along and fuck it all up for me and everyone else. Why do some people have to be assholes?" She was going to continue her bitching, but stopped when she saw his arm, "You're hurt."

Ghost glanced at the wound, a rip through the forearm of his shirt and a small amount of dark red soaking into the edges, "Yeah, he managed to slice into me. It's not that bad, though; probably doesn't even need stitches."

"We still have to get you cleaned up," Ghoul ruefully looked around the dorm as they made their way to the exit, "We'll have to come back some other time; may have to wait until September, though."

Ghost chuckled as they left the building, sirens wailing in the distance once outside, "There's still one more week to go; but if we can't have fun here, don't worry. We'll still have our fun, but it'll have to be in... other places..." Ghost turned back to peer at the dorm house, cop cars and an ambulance roaring up to the front and students hurrying to get out of the way.

"What's the matter? Ghoul asked, watching with him as the paramedics rolled out a gurney, "I'm sure they'll be okay now."

"No... it's something else... a feeling that we forgot something; that I forgot something. It's probably nothing, but..." Ghost shook the thought out of his head, "No, forget it; let's go home."

The heroes walked back to their car, the nagging feeling still in the back of Tom's mind.

Nah, it's nothing, he thought, nothing we haven't done before, and it'll be the same confusing story no one will believe. The cops don't have anything on us; they haven't got a clue.

***

Detective Trent read the report in his hand for the fourth time, and that nagging feeling was still in the back of his mind: maybe there was something to all the stories he's heard. All he needed was one solid clue.

I'm glad Paul decided to keep that file open, he thought, silently thanking his partner.

Waiting for the test results in the department's lab, Trent saw the same account in the report from the witnesses like the other cases he and his partner worked: two ghostly figures taking out scumbags and rescuing their victims. He didn't think it was a coincidence, but the other detective chalked it up to drug use.

But all of them, using the same kind of drug? He decided that if it looked too much like a coincidence, it probably wasn't.

"Okay; I've got the results, Bob," this from the forensics' tech hunched over a keyboard and screen. Trent walked over to her, peering over her shoulder at the tests.

"Alright," she started, using a pen as a pointer, "The blood and semen samples match the ones from everyone involved: four attackers, four victims..."

"Great, then the case should be a slam dunk from here."

"...and someone else."

"How did I know it wasn't going to be that easy," he groaned, letting his head droop, "Someone else was there?"

"I believe so," the tech went on, punching up another window on her screen, "We've matched the semen collected from the rape kits to the perps, and the blood samples at the scene to the vics..."

"But..." Trent sighed.

"But, this came up as well," she pointed to a sample result off to the right, "This result came from a small piece of dark fabric found on the floor; it showed traces of blood."

Trent frowned, "The blood didn't come from one of the vics?"

"Nope, not a single match... to any of them, vic or perp."

"What else?"

The tech handed Trent another report, "They found two cell phones; one belongs to one of the vics, and the other was in a trash can. It looks like somebody nuked it in a microwave; the whole thing is fried, and the memory card is useless. No useful prints, either."

"What about the knife?"

"There were three blood traces on it, but the blade was wiped and I've only been able to isolate one sample. Belongs to one of the girls; the other two are inconclusive, and one of the perp's prints were on the handle," she turned to look at him, "But the trace on the fabric piece definitely doesn't match up to anyone involved so far. There was somebody else in the room with them." then, turning back to the screen, "According to the test results, it was a male in pretty good shape; low fat content, low cholesterol, good blood sugar levels. From the cell count and structure analysis, I'm guessing around age thirty, give or take a year."