Ghost of a Chance Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trent thought about it for a second.

Sure, there must have been someone else; those girls sure as Hell didn't take out those clowns and tie them up, not in their conditions. And the guys were all zip tied, just like...

"Not a student then, at least not a young one."

"One of the faculty, maybe?" the tech offered.

"Maybe," Trent wrinkled his brow, "Thanks, Kathy; I'll take it from here."

Trent took the paper report from her and headed to his office. Once there, he started typing into his computer and had it compare the test sample against anyone it had in the files. While it scrolled through dozens of people, Trent wondered if the mystery guest was just another punk who changed his mind in midstream and got reprimanded by his buddies for it, or the 'ghostly benefactor' that seemed to pop up in every rescue and takedown report that came across his desk. Every one else kept saying 'coincidence', but him; there had to be something to all of...

His computer stopped comparing files and beeped at him, the word 'match' flashing at the top in green. The file was an old report of a job accident from years ago, and the person it matched the sample to had no prior arrests or convictions; not even a parking ticket.

If he wasn't one of the attackers or one of their victims, and he was pretty certain none of the kids would invite one of the teachers to their party, Trent assumed that if it really wasn't a coincidence, it must have been...

In his mind, it left only one other possibility.

His lip curled up in a smile.

"Gotcha."

...to be continued.