Ghost Stories

Story Info
A cat's meow.
2.2k words
4.06
29.7k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He's so LOUD!" you giggle to yourself as you wait to pounce on the big white Gorbe who's been helping you out so much lately. You can't believe that any member of your race could possibly be less sneaky than Ghost.

"Hey there sweet little thing, if you're gonna jump on me again, at least do it repeatedly. I like to take time gettin' all rumpled up! MROUR!"

Ghost was hollering, well to Ghost it's just a normal speaking voice, but you can hear it across the forest. You were a little curious about that 'do it repeatedly' comment. Usually Ghost isn't that subtle. You have to admit, for all the bravado and naughtiness, Ghost was a good Sarr. He had helped you in combat situations more than once, and had been more than tolerant of your little 'pouncing' habits. And on top of all that, there is something about him that just makes you purr. It must be the confidence ("ARROGANCE!" your inner voice corrects you) or just something about the way he can look at you and make you feel like the only female in the world. As a matter of fact...

WHUMP!!

You're suddenly blindsided by a blur of fur and teeth, slamming you to the ground. Adrenaline pumps into you and you become a hellcat, fighting and struggling desperately. That sickening mix of fear and anger that humans call bloodlust courses through you, and you barely hear the familiar voice shouting, "WHOAWHOAWHOA" over and over. Your head clears almost as quickly as it fogged and you scream.

"GHOST! How dare... what in the... but how....?"

I let you splutter for a few more moments before the laughter wells up and I can't hold it in anymore.

"You know, if you're going to hide and pounce sweetness, you should avoid purring. You were rumblin' louder than an avalanche, baby!" I flash a smile at you and am suddenly very aware of the fact that I'm on top of you, and have you pinned. I quickly raise an eyebrow and under my breath, I say, "Mrour baby..."

The adrenaline has run its course; the rivers of strength that had run through you are suddenly empty creek beds. That hollow, weak feeling has slipped into place instead, but your heart is still pounding. The fear is obviously gone, but this new danger is far more exciting than your typical pouncing games.

You lick your lips nervously and say, "Well, you got me..." The hesitation in your voice is gone almost as quickly as it makes itself known. "I guess you win." You roll slightly, adjusting rather than struggling and your eyes halfway close as you look me straight in the eyes and smile. I grin back, but the show's gone, now you can tell that you ARE the only female in the world ("At least, right now..." your inner voice teases you. You tell your inner voice to go climb a tree.) You wonder how much harder this must be for humans, they can't even smell the musk of each other. No such problem here, and if you ever wondered if I was interested in you 'that way', your nose tells you I am. The scent is intoxicating, your own musk intertwining with mine as I lean in and kiss you.

Soft! is your first surprised thought, for some reason you were sure I'd immediately try to devour you. The thrumming of my purring is comforting and warm, and the kiss is very gentle and exploratory. You close your eyes and lose yourself in it, the rumble of both of us a bass undertone to the rustling swish of tails in the dry leaves of the forest.

I roll to the side of you, the kiss turning to kisses, closed lips pressing and parting. You press yourself against me again, this time on our sides facing each other. You involuntarily flex once and your claws find purchase in my arm, then my back. The kisses are harder now, with our lips open slightly and the heat and taste of each other’s mouths echoing and teasing the other. The slightest hint of peppermint is on my breath, and it’s a delicious, intoxicating addition to the musk. Your raspy tongue slips out, as if to steal the mint from my breath. The contact of tongue to tongue is electrifying and it seems to answer any questions. Passion wells up inside of you, and the kissing becomes an open-mouthed combination of tongue and taste and smell.

Your claws find my back again, and I free my doublet so that you can peel it away with one hand. My fingers find your shoulders, then travel around the back of your neck to the thick mane of your hair. Entwined, but without extending my claws, I pull. Gently at first, but with ever increasing pressure I draw your head back. With your eyes barely open you look at the trees above us, the occasional leaf twirling a lazy pattern down towards the ground. I pull you up to a sitting position, still kissing you and rolling onto my knees in front of you. Your head still held back, my kisses stray from your mouth and find their way to your neck.

Tensing slightly at the submissive position, you relax and decide to enjoy whatever I have in store for you. For any animal to trust another with their throat exposed is a huge risk, and it's against every instinct you have. But the teeth and grooming tongue feel so good on your fur and skin that your eyes slip closed again. I take my time, a purr still constantly rumbling in my chest, as I kiss down your neck. Nipping and nibbling, claws dancing lightly through your fur and touching the skin below, my mouth finds its way to your breast. All pretenses forgotten and animal passion threatening to take us both, I intentionally delay letting my mouth make contact with you. Thunder in my chest, wet heat in the breath above your breast, you finally can wait no longer and you pull me to you. My open mouth takes your breast and immediately everything changes.

There's the rasp of my tongue, it's strength apparent and you now know you want it everywhere. My teeth touch your nipple and toy with it for a moment, bringing a high feline moan from you. Your claws dig and release, dig and release, as I taste you. There's a growl underlying everything, and you know it's from both of us. You let go of me and lean backwards, supporting yourself on your hands. Your legs part slightly, and I straddle the one closest to me. I am exploring both breasts now with hands and tongue and teeth, slipping the sensitive nipples into my mouth and flicking them with my tongue before releasing them again. My hands caress, then slide down and around to the base of your tail, then back again. The heat between your legs is obvious now, the scent of lust all around us.

You part your legs even farther and I oblige by stepping my other knee over so that now I'm kneeling between your legs, claws dragging from breast to backside and the sides of your thighs. Up on your hips are the fastening strings for your clothing, and as you reach to remove the tiny bottoms I realize your intent and they're untied before you can get a finger on them. Amused and enjoying my continually exploring mouth, you chuckle/moan as I make short work of removing them. Sitting up, you wrap both arms around my head and slip your fingers into my mane. Winding the thick, long fur into your hands you hug my face even tighter into your breasts, you then push down. You're pleased that no tension enters my shoulders as I happily slide down your body, kissing and licking your stomach before you feel my hot breath hovering over a far more sensitive area. The scent of your sex is overpowering. My heavy breathing is a vibrato with the purr, and you can already feel the sensations that are about to come.

With a snarl that surprises you I hungrily lunge forward, mouth enveloping your lips with a delicious warmth before my rough tongue makes its first of many passes over your sweet wet sex. You roar at the sensation, the grooming touch of my tongue being used to flick your clit with each pass. I stretch out my legs, laying flat on my belly, arms wrapped around your thighs as I continue to lick, caress and massage your clit and lips. The purr coming from you is consistently interrupted by sounds of pleasure, far more animal than human. My hands find your hips and then slip beneath, pulling you even harder into my sucking, nipping, and licking mouth. My whiskers have been tickling your thighs this entire time, and the gentle light touch of them coupled with my hungry mouth is finally too much to bear. Your claws tear into my back as a growl begins at the back of your throat and becomes a roar. You buck wildly into my muzzle, each wave of pleasure more fierce than the last as your orgasms climb, one atop each other, ending the roar with a scream and a gasp. The fur just around my lips is matted with your moisture, and the hunger in my eyes smolders above my wet mouth.

Still shaking from the first climax, you nevertheless want more. Flipping over onto all fours like our feline cousins you turn away from me, playfully flicking me across the face with your tail. From my now crouching position, I dive greedily forward, making you jump away then back as you feel the rough contact of my tongue again. I’m on all fours behind you, sucking and licking you, unable to get enough of your taste, your scent, your soft and silken lips. But you want something else, and the arch in your back tells me all I need to know. One hand constantly playing with your breasts, clawing lightly at your back, tracing light shapes in and around your sex; I use the other to remove the rest of my clothing. I peel out of my pants, my boots long since finding the forest floor. You’ve arched your back enough to have your breasts pressed into the rich earth, the dry scritch of the leaves pleasant under their heightened sensitivity. Tail constantly flicking and curling, you spread your legs and slide your hips lower to the ground as you feel the pressure of my head pushing against you.

There’s a slight flutter in your stomach as you feel the pressure of the slick head sliding around, feeling your lips wrap around it as if they were a mouth trying to draw it in. The waiting quickly becomes unbearable and you drive your hips towards me, but I pull away, keeping the same distance between us. Every time you rock back towards me, I move with you, just teasing your clit and lips with the tip. Just as your purring fades and I see your tail twitch in front of me in frustration I thrust forward, plunging halfway into your soaked sex. The feeling of your tightness gripping me is enough to draw a growl from my throat as I slip almost all the way out and then plunge fully into you. Your claws sink into the earth and mine clamp firmly into your hips as we start to rhythmically pound against each other. Our passions fully awakened, sleek fur shimmering with body oils and sweat, we furiously drive into each other again and again and again. I watch as my rod slips out of you, slick and wet, then slams back into you over and over. Our animal growls and yowling show the pure passion of our lust, and orgasm after orgasm wrack your frame with pleasure. Your legs are starting to buckle beneath you, the climaxes draining the strength from your thighs.

As you collapse forward, I withdraw and turn you onto your back, sliding my hands down your breasts and stomach, taking hold of your hips once again. Sliding slowly into you, now from on top, is a new and exquisite sensation. The reversal hits new places within you and you begin to writhe beneath me, slowing the pace as we slowly grind against one another. My face close to yours, we begin to kiss again, mouths open and sweet musk everywhere. Your hands travel everywhere, your body and mine, touching, clawing, exploring. The pressure of my pelvis constantly grinding against your clit is too much and you can feel yourself starting to climb again, this time to somewhere far above the previous climaxes. The warmth of our breath, the passionate, intertwined tongues, the scent, the exquisite pressure, the claws combined with gentle fingers touching and exploring… all of it focuses and then explodes. My open mouth over yours mimics your roar an octave lower as my own climax starts to overtake me. You are howling with passion, your body shaking beneath me uncontrollably as the orgasm reaches every part of you, bolting through your skin like lightning. With our heads thrown back, yours against the ground and mine pointing skyward, we roar again with unintentional harmony, the after effects washing through us as we both slowly descend.