Ghost Stories

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sydian
sydian
83 Followers

Head back, full lips parted, it seems that she moved them with a slowed motion sexuality as she gave a simple reply: 'We were on assignment....'

'Eh?' he cocked a brow, and his cock twitched....

'Assignment,' she cooed.... 'Seemed some princeling needed some very pretty and 'exotic' operatives for a task—asked for the best....and given the bank transfer, got what he paid for....let's just say, he wasn't disappointed on either 'end' of the transaction....' With that she looked at Perri, winked, and giggled softly....

'Damn, grl...,' Perri thought to herself, 'verrrry niiice....'

'Let me be as discrete as possible here...after all,' she paused, deadly serious, locking her eyes onto his with murderous intent. 'We ARE professionals. And the contract in question required—shall we say—considerable 'influence' on behalf of our employer. Let's just simply say that we brought some of OUR considerable skills to bear. Not all, but some...enough to have impressed his highness to put us on retainer, to have convinced the object of his ire to never cross his...or our...paths again....'

'Tho....' swiveling her head towards Casanova...the pressure of her body causing his cock to leak even more into the fabric of his expensive trousers.... 'We did receive an email from his majesty's 'target' inquiring about our services on his behalf....' On that she flashed a menacing grin....

Sydd drained the tumbler and extended her arm for another....every act was intended to entice and induce. She was clear that Casanova was going nowhere and was to do nothing—other than chat her up....As Number Two approached to refill her glass, she blatantly slid the toe of her boot up his crotch and forced him to hump it—moving it evasively as he tried to disengage himself—both she and Perri giggling....Casanova himself, grinning....

'You are a bold one,' he murmured.... 'I like that....'

'So do I,' she shot back....

'So...what do you think of Abu? Do you like it? It's growing like 'Topsy''—not sure that he got the allusion to literary blackness....

He cleared his throat again, the pressure on his thigh increasing so much that his heartbeat could be measured there.... 'Yes...lots of money to be made there.... Lots....'

'Indeed,' she murmured. 'If you ever need any 'muscle'... She flexed her armpit tightly against his thigh.... 'Pretty muscle, that is...' she giggled, again....

'Tho, I don't know what you'd have us do...'

'Damn, Bitch....you ARE good!' Perri observed silently....

'O...I could imagine numerous tasks for a wmn like you...women like you....many tasks....'

Sydd pretended to perk up...shifting her weight slightly, never relinquishing that cock.... 'Really?'

'Mmmhuh...depends on what you're up to—capable of....'

Now deliberately, with her other hand she reached up his thigh into the warm cave she'd created for the beast stirring in the fragrant, damp pit of her arm....she milked gently.... 'I know what I'm up to,' she cooed hotly. 'And I know what I'm capable of....' She squeezed and another thick clot of precum oozed into the widening puddle that marked his pants leg....

She stroked for more. 'I'm a 'killer', Mr. Casanova...in more ways than one....' Dropping her head, open-mouthed, to breathe hot air onto the congealing stain on his thigh....

Casanova groaned openly...

Not caring, she dropped her hand to her own crotch, to the waistband of her thong, and pushed it down as far as she could, reaching the bend of her knees....the thong caught provocatively, just beneath the top of her thigh-boots....her cock jutting now, against the knit of her linen mini....

Perri had to stifle a gasp. Number Two's eyes bulged as Perri took advantage of the sight to slide her hand up the inside his thigh as he stood next the ottoman and they watched Sydian....

Sydd turned back to Casanova and deliberately unzipped him—with her teeth; not caring that she was leaving a lipstick trail from the top of the fly to its bottom....

She reached in and fished out what had lodged in mucus and fabric, practically smothered in the pit of her arm. This time, Sydd had to stifle the gasp as she brought Casanova's piece 'into the light of day'.... 'Damn, Papi....' she murmured as she licked the swollen purple crown almost—almost—involuntarily. The shaft was as thick as her wrist....

Even while knowing that it would be damn near impossible to do anything but lick it—she's never taken anything that big before—she stayed in character.... 'So...Papi, you have anything a grl like me might do...?' She milked and squeezed....

He moaned....flinched as her hot tongue rasped the knob of his cock....almost lost it as her hot mouth descended, engulfing a bit more than half of his monstrously thick cock....

The other two were engrossed in the scene as Perri let Number Two fuck her fist through his trousers, slicking his cock and the fabric with every pump, while she finger-fucked herself, now up to the knuckles of her third digit....

Breathing on his cock, Sydd 'spoke into the mike': 'Mmmmmmm, Daddy...what's a grl like me gonna do for you?' In the next instance, dropping her jaw—it seemed unhinged—then dropping her head to swallow him whole to the back of her throat....resurfacing to pose the question differently and to watch him gasp from her exquisite technique....

'Got a job for me, Papi....?'

He ran his hands through her short, nappy hair seeking purchase....she cupped his balls in the palm of her hand using them to leverage more cock into her throat....

'Abu...Abu....' he moaned.... 'I need a bitch like you in Abu....Ahhhhh....maybe Quinon....Ooooo, fuuuuck, Baby....handle my business in Rio....ooooo, shiiiiit....' He moaned....

'I am handling 'your business' here, Daddy....' Gorging her throat again....

'No....no....nooooo....' he gurgled... 'Not that business, Mamasita....the real business!' His hips bucked pushing cock deeper into her throat as she firmly ran her thumb along his perineum from the base of his balls to the opening of his asshole.... If it wasn't Mr. Casanova, one would have thought that she was making a grown man cry....

'Oooooo...Baby,' he gasped.... 'Yesssssss...an easy million a day in 'trade'... fuck!' he jerked as her teeth grazed the mushroom of his cock.... 'drugs...women...pharmaceuticals...connections all the way to palaces...statehouses....'

His eyes bugged again...this time, not because of her technique, but because he realized he had said too much.... He pushed her off his cock roughly and hissed ominously, 'Biiiiiiitch....' and as he drew back to smack the living hell out of her he came face-to-face with the Widow-maker....

Number Two was frozen, six feet away, as his nutt-sack was being supported by the delivery end of a .22 magnum....

'Unh, unh unh....' Sydd whispered, shaking her head from side to side as she motioned for Casanova to draw back his hand....she glanced down at his cock.... It was still hard and leaking....she caressed it with the cold, black muzzle of her piece.... 'Be a shame to let all this go to waste....'

'Don't....' Perri said... 'I got your back...literally....' With that she nudged her pistol deeper into Two's groin.... 'besides, we all love a good show....'

As Sydd pushed Casanova back into the cushions and mounted him—his thickness and length making her see stars, making her own cock that much longer and thicker—making it leak all over his pot belly—she brought her pistol to rest against his temple and moaned low and hot, 'Oooooo, Papi....Paaa-piii....' And put her hips into motion....

As she did, she snuggled...then reminded him softly... 'if I can get close enough to fuck you...I can get close enough to kill you....'

She loved every fuckin minute right up to the moment he grunted, swelled and busted in her asshole, and she spurted from his belly to his chest ruining a thousand dollar shirt....she loved it even more when the indictment was handed down....

***

12

This time, when the phone rang, she picked it up....

'Hello...?'

No recriminations on the other end.... No 'I've been trying to reach you forever....' or 'Why the fuck have you been avoiding me....' It was just the palpable silence of relief...then....

'Hello....'

***

It seemed that Perri had finally, after all these years, run afoul of her own practices and profession—she had been given the proverbial 'burn notice'.... What had really occurred was the age-old fact: when you play in shit, at the very least, you begin to smell like shit....

One of her jobs—Sydd's very first—and last—had come back to bite her. The long arm of the unlawful had made—was making—its power known....

'I need your help....' was all Perri said....

sydian
sydian
83 Followers