Ghost Story

Story Info
Innocent is sudeced by the ghost of an 18 yr old boy.
990 words
4.05
36.8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first story. Hope you like it.

She looked around her new room in satisfaction. Her own room! No sharing, no putting up with her sisters mess. Slipping out of her shirt, jeans then bra, she was totally unawear she was being watched.

As so as the family moved in, he was drawn to the older girl. Her modest clothing did little to hide her sensual form with firm young breasts and rounding butt. She had green eyes and auburn hair He had to make contact with her while they were alone.

He watched as she pulled off her pink top exposing a tiny lacy bra. He could nearly make out the outline of her pebbly nipples. She wriggled out of her jeans exposing a pair of pale blue panties that fit her bottom nicely. He watched as she reached around and unhooked her bra. "Oh yes" he whispered not realizing he had spoken.

"Oh Yes" She turned to the sound that seemed to come from the wall. Startled she went to her dresser for her nightgown.

He cursed himself but when he saw her naked young breasts something in him came nearly alive. They were easily a B cup with tiny pink nipples. Oh he longed to touch a female breasts again, it had been sooo long.

At last she was asleep. He could tell by the shallowness of her breathing. He watched her from across the room until he could not resist anymore. She lay on her side facing him, eyes closed in slumber. Every once in a while a faint sigh would escape her lips as if dreaming of something pleasurable. He sat beside her just taking in her beauty, Carefully he reached out and touched her cheek.

Her skin was so soft and smooth like a fresh peach. He stroked her silky auburn hair. "Um mm" she softly moaned in her sleep. Lazily she opened one eye. "go back to sleep princesses ",he told her. He brushed his hand over her eyes closing them. Her pink soft lips drew his attention. He slowly traced them with on finger enjoying their soft moistness. A lock of hair fell across her face, he gently brushed it back and dropped a single kiss on her forehead. "Sleep well princess." Then he left her side before he was tempted to explore this young beauty any longer.

Chapter 2

After her shower Kari, went to her room. It had been three days and she still could not shake the feeling that something was in the room with her. The presence was not frightening or threatening at all. Instead, she had the feeling that it was male and very curious about her. She could almost see him, Ever since that night that she had the dream, but thinking on it, was it a dream?

She sat at her desk combing out her hair. The thin robe she was wearing slipped off her left shoulder, exposing the top of her breast. Her instinct was to tighten the belt but looking in the mirror she could have sworn she saw a shapely form. A tingle of excitement went through her. She slid the robe off completely leaving her clad only in panties. She studied her young breasts in the mirror, cupping them in her hands she molded them allowing her thumbs to rub across the taunt nipples. Closing her eyes she groaned with pleasure.

It took everything he had not to go up behind her and place his hands over hers, as he watched her fondle her breasts. How he longed to caress them until she was completely aroused. But just as quickly she stopped. Standing up she pulled on a thin night shirt that hit her mid thigh and climbed into bed. She closed her eyes suppressing a smile. She had seen some for in the mirror. The idea of being watched as she undressed excited her. Knowing that he had seen her playing with her tits. When her robe had loosened she had quickly decided to give whoever it was a real show.

Keri lay so still until she felt someone setting beside her on the bed. Again, as he softly caressed her face, she opened her eyes. "Don't be afraid Princess, I wont hurt you." though not audible somehow she knew what he said. "You've been watching me." she whispered. "Yes"

"Why?" She wanted to know.

"because, you are so beautiful." The spirit seemed hesitant. He carefully reached out. "I like touching your skin, its so soft." his hand though not seen, felt warm and strong against her skin. "Thank you." she said feeling more aroused. Would he touch her more? "You were watching me earlier?" she said as she felt him caressing her shoulder and arm.

"Yes, he said , there was a warmth in his voice that aroused her. "You are very beautiful, he brushed her hair back.. she felt his hand on her chest just above her breast. She knew he wanted to touch her breast. She smiled.

"I saw you touching yourself , your body is so sensual." She felt his hand brush across her left breast. Her nipple came to a stiffen peak, She closed her eyes and moaned. Feeling her arousal he was urged to continue. Her insides seemed to melt as he caressed both her breasts. "I like touching your pretty breasts." "They are kinda small" she said.

"No, he assured her, they are perfect. The way your nipples stiffen at my touch." He fondled her for several more minuets then he stopped. "You must sleep now."

She sat up disappointed. He gently guided her back down, "Shh go to sleep my princess, I'll come again tomorrow night."

She felt him depart, reaching down she slid her hand in her panties and found her little pussy moist and very hot. Closing her eyes she dreamed of what other pleasures awaited her.