Ghost Story

Story Info
A female ghost needs sex to feel alive.
1.8k words
4.38
19.7k
18

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/02/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The hunger woke in her. That deep ache. That needed to be touched, caressed, relieved.

She floated through the man's house. Her white hair gusting behind her. Her smooth skin catching the moonlight. The tips of her breasts pushing through her nightgown. God, how she needed. She needed to feel the wind. The light. Smell her skin, as it flushed in want. She needed a man inside her. The burst of his seed. Filling her up to infinity.

Her name was Jordan, and she had died a few hundred years ago. No body. She had sailed through this world without touch, taste or smell. She found out something. In a way that she had no time to think of now. She needed sex, that primal energy, to gain any corporeal form.

She really needed it. God, the feeling of skin. That throbbing wetness, that ache that burst into her being. She came into the man's room. The moonlight lit his frame. The glistening body. The sweat in his six pack. His regal face, strong jaw, solid cheekbones. He tossed. He turned. His glistening manhood poked through the sheets, and his tortured twisted in his sleep.

She had watched him. He wanted it as much as she did. A fantasy. Some missed part of him that was not part of his happy marriage. Something that she could fix. She saw his manhood. The swollen, engorged organs. They must ache. As much as her own body did. She could relieve that pressure. Make those tortured muscles stop the pressure. She sat on him. Touched his head. Closed her eyes, and let his mind into hers.

She fell into his dream.

*** And onto grass.

She smelt the air. Looked up into the blue sky, heard the water rushing by. God, it felt good to be alive. Touching, tasting, living. She levered up. What sort of fantasy would it be this time? A threesome? Selena Gomez? Ryan Goseling?

Nothing to do. She might as well relax. Luxuriate in this warmth. Feeling it kiss her lips. Slide along her hair. If only she were naked, to feel the grass on her flesh, and the sun on her skin. She looked at her clothes. Riding boots. Leather shirt tight on impossibly rounded breasts. Incredible to the touch. Raising a groan in her throat. One of her nipples pushed through her shirt as hard as a rock. They ached. Hot to the touch. Sending electricity through her body, and jolt in between her legs. She dripped and it felt beautiful. Warm. Like life.

God she needed it. She needed the length of a man inside her. On top of her. Filling her.

Her hand touched the smoothness of her inner thigh. She could...No, she couldn't. She sighed. Feeling the urge all over. To touch. To hold. To feel something, anything, pushing into her.

She had to wait. She slipped off her shoes. Felt the earth. Like kisses on her feet. She was in a clearing. Surrounded by trees, standing on a bed of grass, and before a lake with the sun turning blushing everything in sight. The green of the leaves. The blue of the lake. She dipped her toe in and groaned. Looking at herself, she could see her face. Heart shaped. Black hair falling around it like a mane. She had eyes as blue as the sky. Thick lips the colour crushed raspberries.

It felt good to be alive.

Leaning back, she waited. The ache growing between her legs. Oh god, Let him come. Let the man come. Her breasts ached. Her lips burned. They wanted another lips on her. Oh god, please come...please...

Finally, the man of this dream came onto the scene. A rough spun tunic. Coarse pants. He had the shoulders of a working man. Thick, and strong. Calloused hands. A strong face. Lips that would push against her own. Stick his tongue in her mouth. She steadied her breathing. Feeling the flush on her face. Her whole body flushing in heat. Throbbing. Wanting. Needing.

'Sorry miss', he looked down, 'I didn't mean to bother you.'

'I'm happy you did'.

She couldn't keep the breathlessness out of her voice. The lushness of her eyes. The parting of her lips and the catch in her breath.

'Mam, I can't be here.'

'Sit down.'

He sat down beside her. He had the brownest eyes she ever saw. Like fresh earth. With a heat that made her heart beat. Uncontrollable. Pounding. Raising an unstoppable heat inside of her. She looked down. At his shirt, riding up, exposing abs. At the thickness of his cock pushing through his pants. She could feel it. His sensations. What he felt between his legs. The throbbing nature of it. The thickness of it. The wetness at the tip, dripping out, wanting to relieve the painful ache between his thighs.

She felt it as her own.

'Give it to me. Oh, please. Fill me with it. Pound me. Slam me. Show me how it is to be a woman.'

'Mam, I can't..'

'Can't you? We're alone. Nobody will see us. Probably...'

He looked away. She put her hand on his cheek. Could feel the warmth of it on his skin. See the want in her face as he looked at her. The flush on her cheek. The look in her eyes, like heated glass.

'Fill me. Please. Take me'.

'Mam...'

'Please.'

She leaned back. Her pants sliding off. Showing the smoothness between her legs. The tremble of her lips. The cream driping down her petals.

'Oh, please...'

He took her. His strong hands holding her waist. So masculine. She ripped off his shirt. Biting his shoulders, his ears, his neck. Tasting the sweetness of his sweat. Feeling the streght of his undulating biceps. The strength of his back. The pressure of his cock through his pants.

'Take them off. Take them off. Fill me.'

He groaned. Sending electricity through her. She helped slide his pants down his legs. Grabbed the firmness of his buttock. Held the length of him. Moaned at the thickness. The length. The strength of it, as hard as anything she ever felt, longer than anything, thicker than anything, unable to fill her in anything but a dream.

'Put it in.', he did and she groaned as he entered an inch, 'Oh god, yes. God yes. That's good.'

He slid in another inch. Like lightning through her body. Tingling her from head to toe. Closing her eyes in bliss and blinding her with light.

Breathing in her ear, he groaned as she held him. Feeling every inch of him sliding into her. Flling her. Soothing an ache that could not be touched. An emptiness that gnawed at her. Sliding into her, and sending warmth through her body. She smelled the scent of him. Felt his lips on her own. Pushing against her. Filling her mouth with his tongue. Teasing her. Sending shocks through her.

His balls throbbed. She could feel them. So heavy. Hitting her, and she could feel the pressure on them. The ache that turned into pleasure. Heavy with seed, wanting to be released, they slammed into her. The strength of his tighs. His hands above her waist pushing her into him. Then pushing her away. Sliding her along his massive length.

He needed to be released. He wanted to be. She felt it inside him. Her ache increased, feeding off his own. Her nipples so tight they hurt. The wetness between her legs doing nothing to relieve the feeling of heat. He pounded into her. Sliding her up and down him. The callouses of his hand on her smooth skin. The gentleness. The caress of him sliding his hand along her belly as he filled her.

In that frozen moment, the feeling of his hand on her, the warmth of it, penetrating her deeper than anything else, and melting her, she whispered, 'Fuck me until you come.'

He went harder. Growling. Trembling. Putting his weight on her. Causing the ache in her niples to grow uncontrollable. Needing to be released. Slamming his pelvis into her. Slapping his stomach into her. Breathing in her ear, holding her shoulders, slamming deeper and deeper until she thought she would explode.

The world tilted. She could feel his cock. The ache in his massive, heavy, cum filled, testicles. Feeling the need to release. The build-up. The drip growing at his tip. The tension there. Wire tight. Reflecting her own. Clenching as she clenched. Slamming into her as she slammed into him. Feeling his cock, and feeling her wetness drip down him.

Slamming. Slamming. Filling her. Pushing her to the heavens. Oh god. She couldn't hold it in. She needed it. Fuck me harder. Harder. Hardeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrr.

It throbbed inside her. Sending her body into seismic shifts. Her legs trembling. Pulsing through her like the sun. It throbbed again and her whole body jolted upwards. She felt that pressure under his head. The wetness dripping down him.

That ache in his organs growing until....

*** She came out of the dream. Riding him in moonlight as his seed entered her. Every last inch like heaven. Lasting an hour. Filling her. Sliding along him. Feeling herself clenching. Electricity through her body. He cumming inside her, she spurting on him

His seed hit her wall.

She could smell the sex. The want. The warmth flooding her from head to toe. The feel of her hair. The lusciousness of it. The pounding hitting her very being. Sliding along him. Every movement making her head spin and more warmth flood into her. The warm, wet, summer, air from the window cascaded over her like a waterfall. The moonlight warm like his touch. Like his hand. Like the warmth of a summers day.

He came again and her eyes closed in bliss as she savoured the feeling of him emptying himself into her.

She opened them when it was over, still warm. Still flushed, but sated. Relaxed. Every muscle relieved. Every ache soothed. Every inch of her satisfied.

She collapsed on the bed. Feeling his sweat. The groan of him. The exhalation of his breath. The sound of him going back to sleep. She slid off him, groaning. Feeling it all over again as one final spurt of him entered her.

She lay in the warmth. Beside him. Watching his manhood relx. His ache completely relieved. The smell of his raw masculinity flooding the room. She groaned. Still throbbing with her orgasm. So warm. Her skin hot and pulsing in joy. She sighed, exhausted. Holding his face. Kissing his cheek. Looking at him with the eyes of a lover.

This warmth would leave her in the morning. She would not feel it in the morning. These sheets. This moonlight. The smell of this wonderful man, or the orgasmic pulse of her own heartbeat. He wouldn't even see her in the morning.

But she would do it again. Enter another man's dreams. Fulfil a fantasy. Feel that thrill of life running through her bones. She would do it all again.

She smiled and wondered what next fantasy she would fulfil. Sated, she relaxed into sleep still holding the warmth of sex.